I Won't Tell No One Your Name
By: Shadowess

I Won't Tell No One Your Name
Chapter 5

A/N: here's the next chapter, thanx for all the reviews...Sorry it took so long to write this chapter. I hope to write the next one faster.
Oh and I revised the Prologue/chapter 1, you might want to re-read it. I also fixed up the typos from all the chapters.

Oh yes, if anyone wishes to archive this fic please let me know, just email me at shadowess_studios@hotmail.com
Also if you are a GW fanfic author (for yaoi only) and have some fics you'd like to submit to my GW Yaoi Fanfic Archive please email me and let me know...I'll reply asap and get you fic up. Check the site at
The He-He Room
http://gwyaoifics.arecool.net

Warnings: Same as other chapters, Evil-Heero, yaoi, violence, some forced affections...MAYBE a lemon later if I get up the guts to write it..this is my first GW fic and my first yaoi...so go easy on me...
On with the Fic:

Chapter 5-You Can Always Trust Me

Quatre fought the urge to scream. He wanted to stop Heero from hurting Duo, but Quatre knew he had no chance against Heero, and Wufei and Trowa weren't at the safehouse. If only he had a gun. After Duo's head hit the wall, Heero had slapped him. The force of the blow was enough to snap Duo's head to the side. Then Heero kissed Duo roughly and left.

Quatre saw Duo slide down the wall. Once Heero was out of the hanger, Quatre ran down the stairs to Duo's side. Duo was unconscious. Quatre shook him but received no response.
"Duo please wake up!" Quatre pleaded. Still nothing. Quatre frantically looked around and found nothing to help him. He had to get Duo out of the hanger and into the house. Quatre pulled Duo's limp form into a sitting position and rested Duo's body onto his. Quatre probed with his fingers and winced as he felt the large bump on the back of Duo's head. When Quatre removed his hand he gasped at the site of his fingertips covered in blood. Quatre stood and pulled Duo up with him. Wishing he was stronger so he could carry Duo to the house, Quatre had to settle on partially dragging Duo across the hanger with Duo's arm around his shoulder. Once at the stairs, Quatre put Duo on his back and carefully scaled them.

He made it to the living room and placed Duo gently on the couch lying down on his back. Quatre ran and retrieved the first aid kit, some water and some towels. He carefully cleaned out the cut on the back of Duo's head and wrapped some bandages around Duo's head to stop the bleeding. He also cleaned and bandaged the slash on Duo's right arm, then he put some soothing lotion on the slap mark on Duo's cheek to help hasten the healing and take the sting out. Quatre's hand lingered on Duo's cheek.
"How could Heero ever raise a hand to you?" Quatre shook his head regrettably and removed his hand. He went to the kitchen to retrieve some ice packs. When he returned he noticed Duo moving and groaning. Quatre rushed to his side.
"Duo?" Quatre called tentatively and touched Duo's shoulder. Duo flinched causing Quatre to bite back a cry.
"Duo it's me, Quatre." Duo opened his eyes,
"Oh Quatre, it's only you." Duo stopped himself, no he couldn't tell Quatre about Heero.
'Heero was just having a bad day. Yeah that's it, a hangover I bet. I probably just pissed him off.'
"Duo?" Duo snapped out his thoughts to see Quatre staring at him with soft eyes.
'Not like Heero's hard, cold gaze.'
"What is it Quatre?" Quatre chuckled and smiled.
"Never mind Duo, here let me get you fixed-up."


Duo raised his head and let Quatre put an ice pack behind his head. Quatre offered the other one to place on his now swelling and bruising cheek. Duo smiled a thank you.
"You fixed me up?" Duo asked looking at his bandaged arm and rolling his eyes to his bandaged head.
"Yes Duo I did. I saw you lying unconscious in the hanger. Scared me to find you like that."
"What did you see?" Duo snapped with a flash of fear darting across his eyes. Quatre stepped back, he wasn't sure if he wanted to tell Duo that he saw everything. Quatre shrugged,
"Well I heard some noised from the hanger so I went to investigate," Duo was frozen, "When I opened the door I saw you slumped in the corner. Did someone attack you?" Duo looked at his hands with his head hung in shame and muttered,
"Yeah, something like that."
"What do you mean? Who attacked you? A new enemy?" Duo shifted uncomfortably.
"Never mind Quatre, I'd rather not talk about it."
"Alright Duo, but if you want to talk, I'm always here for you." Quatre placed his hand over Duo's hand that held the ice pack to his face. "You can always trust me." Quatre smiled then got up and left Duo to himself, saying over his shoulder,
"If you need anything let me know, kay?"
"Okay Quatre."

Once Quatre was gone Duo whispered,
"Thank you Quatre." He closed his eyes, needing to rest. He knew he had a concussion and Quatre would wake him soon enough. Welcoming darkness surrounded Duo as sleep claimed him.


An hour later, Quatre came into the living room to find Duo sleeping peacefully. He came and sat next to Duo on the couch. When Trowa and Wufei returned he would,
'He would what?' he asked himself. Would he tell them about Heero abusing Duo? They would stand a better chance against Heero then he would. But Quatre couldn't help but feel like he would be betraying Duo if he told the other guys without Duo knowing. Quatre sighed. Maybe he could get Duo to open up and share with him what he already knew. Then he could ask Duo if he wanted to talk to Trowa and/or Wufei. Quatre shook his head he could figure things out later. Duo had a concussion so Quatre had to wake him, just to make sure he was alright. Quatre gently shook Duo's shoulder. Duo mumbled in his sleep and readjusted himself. Quatre snored, Duo always hated to wake up. Quatre leaned over Duo and whispered to him,
"Duo, it's Quatre, you have a concussion and you have to wake up, okay?" Duo shifted again and mumbled,
"Can't I sleep for a few more minutes?" Quatre smiled and laughed lightly.
"Sorry Duo but you have to get up, I'll make you lunch." Duo's eye quickly slid open,
"Lunch?" Quatre laughed. Duo's second love after sleeping was food.
"Yes lunch, what do you say?"
"Sounds gr-" The door from the hanger burst open. Heero stood in the doorway glaring at Quatre. Quatre was leaning over Duo and they were laughing together. Heero's eyes narrowed and he stormed across the room.
"What do you think you're doing Quatre?" Quatre took a quick look at the terror in Duo's expression, and then stood up. He placed himself between Duo and Heero then straightened his shoulders and faced Heero.
"I'm talking to Duo, what does it look like?" Behind him Quatre heard Duo suck in a breath. Quatre's head was reeling, he just said _THAT_ to Heero? He was a dead man.

Heero was taken aback. Since when was Quatre so snippy. Heero noticed Quatre's protective stance between him and his Duo. With a quick glance at Duo, he noticed Duo's injuries had been bandaged. Motioning to Duo, Heero asked nonchalantly,
"What happened to Duo?" Quatre had to restrain the urge to punch Heero. How could Heero just act like he didn't know. Quatre clenched his fists at his sides. Though clenched teeth he replied,
"Duo was attacked in the hanger."
"Attacked?"
"Yes attacked. He won't tell me by whom, though. You were in the hanger earlier, did you see anything?" Quatre asked with an accusing tone.
"No I left after Duo came in." Heero moved towards Duo but Quatre stepped into his path,
"Really?"
"Yes, now move Winner." Quatre stood defiantly. Heero glared at Quatre,
'He knows something. Duo better have not told him.'
"Duo?"
"Y-yes Heero?" Duo stuttered.
"Are you healthy enough to move?" Heero continued to glare at Quatre, who stood unmoving.
"Yes Heero." Duo replied.
"Good, I want to talk to you in our room. Alone." He stressed the last word then Heero shoved past Quatre and stalked towards his and Duo's room. He paused with one foot on the first step on the stairs.
"Duo?" Duo eyes were wide, he looked from Quatre to Heero,
"Yes Heero," Then he quickly got up, he stumbled still being dizzy, Quatre caught him. He whispered to Duo,
"Duo you shouldn't be up you have a bad concussion."
"Duo!" Heero called with some menace.
"Sorry Q-man." Duo whispered and managed to stand under his own power and he joined Heero at the stairs. Duo moved up the stairs infront of him, once Duo was up the stairs Heero glared at Quatre and whispered under his breath,
"Watch it Winner." Then he turned and stalked after Duo.

TBC

A/N: Wow I finally finished this part...*sighs* took me long enough eh? Sorry but I've been slaving on my website. And working like a maniac. Sorry about the cliffhangers. I hope to get the next part out soon. But you know that reviews (even reviews from people who already reviewed) encourage me to write. So review please!!!
I'm trying to finish up all my fanfics *sad laugh* like that will ever happen. After this chapter I'm going to work on my old Sailor Moon fic, then "Broken Wings" and then I plan to finish up a GW songfic I have half done. It's a 1x4, but again it has an evil Heero *sighs* but my next fanfic (which will be an epic) Heero will be the good guy, I swear *ducks knives thrown by Heero fans*
~Shadowess
The He-He Room
http://gwyaoifics.arecool.net
On To Chapter 6

Back to Duo + Quatre

Back to Main Archive