I Won't Tell No One Your Name
By: Shadowess

I Won't Tell No One Your Name
Chapter 3

A/N: Hey everyone, thanx for the reviews! Here's the next chapter, I hope you enjoy, please keep the reviews coming...
"blah" = speech
'blah' = thought
***Also Note that all these chapters are taking place 3 months before chapter one...***

Warnings: Evil-Heero, violence, forced affection (not much, but hey I gotta warn ya all) umm and some yaoi (male/male) if ya don't like, then please don't continue...
On with the Fic

Chapter 3-Together?

Heero fumbled with the handle to his and Duo's room. Once the door was opened he stumbled inside, Duo followed him in and shut the door.
"So what did you want Heero?" Heero turned and took a step towards Duo.
"You."
"What?" Duo choked. Heero continued to advance on Duo. Duo backed up until he hit the wall. Heero stopped a mere foot infront of him. Duo thought, 'Crap now he's gunna kick the shit outta me,' when Heero raised his hand. Duo winced and prepared for impact. Duo's eyes snapped open when a warm calloused hand cupped his cheek. Duo's eyes met with Heero's.
"I want you, Duo." Heero stated then took the step that separated them. Duo sucked in a breath as Heero leaned forward and captured Duo's lips in an aggressive and savage kiss. Once the kiss was broken Heero quickly removed his shirt.
"Whoa Heero," Duo started, placing hands on Heero's now bare chest, "I don't think you're in your right mind." Heero knocked Duo's hands to the side and advanced on him. Duo avoided Heero,
"Heero you might regret this tommorrow." Heero stalked Duo around the small room.
"I don't care if I do." Hurt by his cold words, Duo continued,
"Look Heero, You're drunk. I think you should just go to bed." Duo made a move to the door but Heero took hold of Duo's braid and pulled him back.
"Shit Heero that hurt." Duo muttered while rubbing his sore scalp. Heero grabbed Duo's arm and pulled him in for another hungry kiss. Duo pushed Heero away,
"Back off Heero!" Heero let go of Duo's arm and punched him in the face.
"Shut up!" Duo was knocked to the floor by the force of Heero's punch. Duo placed a hand over his now bruising cheek. He licked the corner of his mouth and tasted blood from the cut on his lip. He looked up at Heero, cold blue eyes stared down at him, with a flicker of lust. Duo swallowed the lump of fear in his throat and slowly hauled himself off the floor keeping his eyes on Heero. Duo jumped back when Heero took a step towards him,
"Look Heero you need to calm down and go to sleep."
"Duo shut up. You know you want me and right now I want you. What's the problem?"
"But you're drunk."
"So what Duo." He took another step towards Duo and took his hand.
"Come on Duo." Heero pulled Duo to his bed.
"Heero I don't know..." Heero raised his hand to Duo's cut lip. Duo flinched at the contact.
"I'm sorry." Duo was stunned,
'Did Heero Yuy just apologized to me for hitting me?' Duo smiled,
'Maybe Heero does have feelings for me, maybe he just needed his walls weakened by alcohol to be able to approach me.'
"It's alright Heero." Heero leaned in and kissed Duo once more. Duo wrapped his arms around Heero. They continued to make out.
"I love you Heero," Duo mumbled.
"Yeah," Heero replied, then fell asleep. Duo shrugged.
'Heero was tired, that's why he didn't say he loved me back.' Duo snuggled closer to Heero and fell asleep as well.

When he woke Heero was gone. He detangled himself from the covers and swong his legs over the egde of the bed. He drew a hand through his hair. A faint smile passed his lips. Heero had told Duo to release his hair from the braid last night. But Heero didn't play with it the way Duo expected. Duo shrugged and hauled himself to his feet. He streached his arms over his head and let out a loud yawn.

Duo found his way to the washroom down the hall. It was ten in the morning so everyone had had their showers by now. Duo stripped down and sighed as the warm water cascaded over his skin. He gathered up his shampoo and washed out his hair. After rinsing it, he poured a large portion of condition into his palm and began to massage it into his hair. He dragged his fingers through his conditioned hair to rid it of tangles and then washed the rest of his body. Finally he rinsed out the conditioner and rid his body of soap and stepped out of the shower. He sat on the edge of the tub and wrung out his hair. He tied his hair up in a large towel and wrapped another around his body and then headed back to his room. (1)

Quatre stepped out of his room just as Duo passed. Duo crashed into Quatre.
"Oh Sorry Q-man!" Quatre laughed,
"No Duo it was my fault." Quatre took Duo's extended hand. Quatre's eyes went wide as he noticed that Duo was clad only in a black towel around his waist and a large black towel covering his hair. Duo pulled Quatre up. Quatre composed himself and smiled up at Duo. His smile faded,
"Duo what happened?" Duo looked around,
"What? What happened?" Quatre raised his hand to touch Duo's cheek.
"This." Duo stepped back raising his own hand up to his cheek to cover the large bruise.
"Oh that, that's nothing Q-man..." Duo laughed nerviously.
"How did that happen Duo?" Duo looked stricken.
"Did Heero hit you last night Duo?" Duo lowered his eyes and mummbled,
"Yes." Quatre gasped.
"Look Q-man it wasn't anything big. You know how Heero gets when you tell him no."
"Duo what happened last night?" Duo looked around,
"Nothing much."
"Duo, I now you don't lie." Duo sighed.
"Alright Q I'll tell ya, but can I go and get dressed first. I'm sure this will look really weird if any of the other guys see us." Quatre blushed.
"Oh yes of course. Just come to my room when you're ready." Quatre turned back to his room and waited for Duo.

Once in his room, Duo quickly dressed then began to brush out his hair. He thought about what he was going to tell Quatre. He knew that Heero hit him. Speaking of Heero where was he? Duo shrugged. He would ask Quatre after he gossiped about what happened. Once his hair was brushed he began to braid it.
'Maybe I could get Heero to braid my hair for me,' Duo thought absentmindedly. Once the braid was finished to his satifaction, he attached the elastic then bouced out of the door. He was really cheerful today,
'Well more than normal,' He snickered to himself.

Quatre jumped at the knock at his door. He crossed the room and opened the door and admitted Duo. Quatre was a bit disappointed that Duo had already braided his hair. He was hoping that Duo would have just tied it back. Quatre ushered Duo to his bed and sat beside him.
"So what happened Duo? Are you alright?" Duo smiled,
"I'm great Quatre!" Quatre was taken aback,
"But Heero hit you." Duo waved a hand of dismissal.
"Let me expain things to you." Quatre nodded. Duo continued,
"Well Heero and I went back to our room. When we got in I asked him what he wanted. I thought that maybe he needed help getting to bed, or some coffee or something since he was drunk. And you know what he said?" Quatre leaned forward,
"What?"
"He said he wanted me." Quatre looked shocked, "Yeah I know it blew my mind. I didn't really understand him. Then he just walked up to me and kissed me. Just like that." Duo snapped his fingers for effect. Quatre felt his dreams of being with Duo begin to falter, again.
"Then what? Why did his hit you?" Quatre prompted.
"Well I backed away from him, I didn't want him to do something he'd regret later." Quatre nodded. "He took off his shirt and started to come at me again. I moved to the door, but he got a hold of my braid and pulled me back." Quatre looked alarmed. Duo waved his hand again,
"I told him to back off then, wham!, he punched me in the face." Quatre gasped.
"Why?" Duo shrugged,
"I dunno, I guess he just didn't want to take no for an answer. Anyways he said that he knew that I wanted him and that he wanted me. Then he took my hand and led me to his bed." Quatre began to blush, and Duo laughed at him.
"Jeez Q-man I don't get freaky on the first date." Quatre laughed some of his nerviousness away. He secreted thanked that Duo and Heero didn't "get freaky."
"So anyways, then he touched my cut lip and apologized. Yeah Mr. Heero Yuy actually said he was sorry for hurting me. Then we started to, umm, well kiss and stuff." Duo blushed.
"B-but Duo he hurt you." Duo recovered himself.
"Yeah I know he did, but well I think that was just the alcohol. I think Heero likes me, he's just to uptight to let it out. I think he needed the alcohol to soften him up and bit." Quatre looked at his hands,
"I guess so Duo, I just don't want you to get hurt." Duo hugged Quatre,
"Don't worry Quatre, if Heero starts to get abusive or anything I'll let him go. I'm just so shocked that he actually likes me." Duo stood up and spun around hugging himself. Quatre couldn't help but smile. He was happy that Duo was happy, even if he was with Heero.
"Duo, if you need anyone to talk to, or if Heero gets out of hand, I'm here."
"Oh I know Q-man, you're such a great friend. Speaking of Heero have you seen him today, I kinda want to talk to him about last night. You know, clear things up and set him straight that I'm not his punching bag." Quatre smiled.
"Yes I saw him head to the hanger to work on Wing." (2) Duo hugged Quatre again,
"Thanks buddy, I'll check ya later. Maybe we can go out for lunch of something." Quatre laughed,
"You mean I can take you to a resterant so you can fill up and I pay the bill." Duo grinned,
"You know me too well Q-man. Laters!" Duo disappeared from Quatre's room in seach of Heero.

Once the door of his room closed, Quatre sighed.
"Duo I hope you set it straight. I'm afraid that it was more than the alcohol that made Heero hit you." Quatre got to his feet and left his room. He started to make himself some food and sat at the table to enjoy his meal. After finishing his sandwich Quatre moved to the living room. On his way there he heard muffled yells coming from the hanger. With his curiousity roused, Quatre slowly opened the door. He gasped at the sight before him. Heero yelling at Duo about something and Heero was shoving Duo back. Heero continued shoving Duo until Duo hit into the wall. Quatre cringed as he saw Duo's head hit the wall.

TBC

A/N:
(1)-why the long shower scene? cuz I like the thought of Duo in the shower, also I know what it's like taking a shower with long hair (my hair is almost to my butt) just thought..whatever
(2)-I haven't seen the entire series, so I don't know the name of the gundams they have after the war, or if they even have gundams...if you don't like then think AU...
*laughs* sorry for the cliffhanger, but I wanted to finish this chapter so I could get it up. Next chapter soon, I hope =) Please review...
Check My GW Yaoi Fanfic Archive
The He-He Room
http://gwyaoifics.arecool.net
~Shadowess
C&C's to shadowess_studios@hotmail.com


On To Chapter 4

Back to Duo + Quatre

Back to Main Archive