Willing Slave Chapter 5
By: KC

Willing Slave

Warnings: shonen ai, yaoi, violence, tiny tiny implied yuri,

Setting: Alternative Universe, in a fantasy past

Disclaimers: Gundam Wing characters belong to Mixx Entertainment, Koichi Tokita, the SOTSU Agency, Sunrise, Kodansha and anyone I may have forgotten, not to me. I make no money off of this.

"Duo?"

Duo didn't hear the tentative whisper over his own crying, but he did feel the gentle hand come down on his shoulder and give him a rough little shake. He blinked his tears away and allowed himself to be pulled up into a sitting position, and to his shock he felt Heero sliding behind him on the bed.

The prince pulled his braided slave back into his arms and made him lean against his body, covering him up in the blankets at the same time. He took the steaming cup from the night stand beside them and held it to Duo's lips, softly but firmly pressing him to drink.

"Will this make me sleep, too?" Duo asked with a little hiccup.

"Maybe," Heero answered. "I know it will make you relax. Drink."

Duo brought his hands up and obediently took a sip, then another. "Sweet," he commented.

"It should be," Heero nodded. "It has honey in it."

"Honey?" Duo gasped. "I'd heard about it, but I never imagined it was so good!" He frowned and rubbed the tips of his fingers together. "Or sticky."

His slave's words forced a chuckle out of Heero that wasn't entirely cold. "Hush and drink again."

Eager to get another taste of what he now considered candy, Duo took several more sips. "Don't you want any?" he asked.

"In a moment." It must be working, Heero decided. He's not crying anymore. Of course, that could just be the honey talking. I'll send one of my guards for candy in the morning. He took the glass from Duo's hands and put it back on the night stand, wrapping his arms securely around his slave's slender body. Duo adjusted himself so that he could nestle his cheek against Heero's chest and close his eyes.

"I...think it is...making me sleepy..." Duo mumbled.

Heero softly stroked Duo's braid, idly reaching over and finishing off the rest of the tea. As it hit his stomach, his entire body started to feel comfortably warm and tranquil. He leaned back against his pillow and closed his eyes.

"Why were you crying?" he asked in a low voice.

"Hm? Oh..." Duo sniffled and cuddled closer to the warm body beneath him. "I--I thought you...um, didn't want me anymore..."

"But if I didn't want you, you would no longer be my slave," Heero said. "I thought most slaves desire freedom."

Duo shook his head once and pushed his face against Heero's neck, kissing him once. "No...I want to stay with you. Want to be next to you."

"Why?" Heero asked. "You're a slave. I can do anything to you, and you can't fight back."

"I love you."

They both froze, and Duo put a hand over his mouth in shock. How the heck did that slip out? He'd meant to say "I trust you," not "I love you." Never mind that they were both true.

"How could you?" Heero demanded. "You've only been here a few days."

Duo winced at the authoritative tone. "I don't know, I just do. When...when I saw you standing over me...in the baths...the only think I could think was that I wanted you," he felt Heero's hand close on his braid, about to yank him out of his arms, and he quickly amended his speech, "I wanted to be yours. I wanted to belong to you." The hand didn't yank, but it didn't leave his hair, either. "I...I would do anything you told me to."

Heero released the braid and started to stroke it again. "And what if I think you're lying? I could have you thrown in the dungeons forever."

"If you ordered it...I would do it gladly," Duo whispered. He looked up into Heero's face. "I'm not lying."

Heero lay his hand on Duo's cheek, giving the barest smile of satisfaction when Duo tipped his face into his grip. "I know." He ran his fingers along the wisps of hair hanging over Duo's eyes, pushing them back as he lightly touched him. "I won't mistreat you. I may have to punish you, from time to time."

Duo nodded once in understanding, not liking it but knowing better than argue. "You...don't hate me?"

Heero shook his head. "No."

"Oh...I thought you might be disgusted with me," Duo admitted, beginning to ramble nervously. "I mean, after finding out about that...and you are the prince, after all, it's not like you can't find more slaves that are a lot better than I am. I thought you'd just get rid of me and--"

Heero put his hand over Duo's mouth, shaking his head. "You talk too much." Before Duo could try to apologize, Heero grabbed Duo's hand and held it up, pulling thin finger to his lips and licking the messy honey off. Duo's eyes opened wide and he watched as Heero's nimble tongue swept each finger clean. By the time he was done, Duo was shivering.

"Tomorrow I'll have new clothes made for you," Heero said quietly. "With jewelry, as well. And tomorrow night, you will finally begin to perform your duties toward me."

"My...duties...?" Duo whispered, fighting to keep his mind focused on his voice.

"You keep my bed warmed well enough," Heero nodded. "I will expect your full attentions tomorrow, though."

"Um...I...I'm not really...I mean..." Duo mumbled. "I've never done...anything like that..."

"Good," Heero told him. "I will show you what I want."

Duo gave him a shaky, if sincere, smile. "Be gentle with me?"

Instead of answering, Heero merely turned to the side, laying down and wrapping Duo up in his arms. The braided boy nuzzled up against him, settling his head on his master's chest and closing his eyes. Heero snapped his fingers, turning off the lights, and he fell asleep stroking Duo's hair.


On To Chapter 6

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Wufei + Other
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive