Willing Slave Chapter 11
By: KC

Willing Slave

Warnings: shonen ai, yaoi, violence, tiny tiny implied yuri,

Setting: Alternative Universe, in a fantasy past

Disclaimers: Gundam Wing characters belong to Mixx Entertainment, Koichi Tokita, the SOTSU Agency, Sunrise, Kodansha and anyone I may have forgotten, not to me. I make no money off of this.

"Um...I can walk just fine," Duo mumbled even as he put his arms around Heero's throat. "You don't have to carry me."

"I know."

Duo resigned himself to the fact that he would have to get used to Heero's frustratingly simple statements. "How come you do it so much, then?"

Heero glared at him but softened his look with a kiss. "Because I want to."

If Duo could have melted in his arms, he would have. "Okay...that's a good reason."

Heero's footsteps reverberated down the hallway, and Duo bent closer to his master, closing his eyes in fright. The unfamiliar territory of the palace was enough to make his heart pound. Being alone in the empty halls made it even worse, not to mention that most of the candles and torches had been snuffed so that he could only see by the moonlight reflected on the tiles.

But Heero's here with me, he told himself over and over. Heero's with me. Nothing bad will happen. Heero's with me.

The prince, if unable to empathize with his slave then at least able to recognize his emotions, firmly squeezed him in his arms. "Duo, settle down. We're here."

Duo opened his eyes and gave a soft sigh of relief. Safe! He helped open the bedroom door so Heero wouldn't have to juggle him around, and shut the door once they were in. Duo still couldn't see much since the window was locked and the lights were out. Somehow Heero managed to maneuver around the furniture and edges of the thick carpet and deposit his slave on the bed, not caring that he was on top of the blankets. Duo took a deep breath, waiting for rough hands to fall on him, force him onto his stomach and pull his clothing away.

Instead, there was nothing. He rose up on his elbows and peered through the darkness at the silhouette moving before him. "Heero?"

"I need to turn on one light," Heero responded.

Right after he said that, a dim rosy glow surrounded a single red candle on the table. Duo breathed in sharply. In the darkness, Heero looked even more seductive than he had at the baths. Firelight danced over his face and reflected in his eyes, and shadows played around his features.

"You're beautiful..." Duo whispered.

Heero gazed at his slave sprawled out on the bed, his loose shirt laying flat on his chest. The jewelry sparkled in the flickering flame, and a hint of lavender perfume drifted across the bed. Perfect. He stepped to the window and opened it, allowing a gentle breeze to waft in and giving them a gorgeous view of the full moon and starry sky only slightly obscured by black clouds. When he turned around again, Duo found him wearing the first real, if tentative, smile he'd ever seen on Heero.

The prince undid the clasp on his cloak, letting it drop behind him as he walked, and slipped his shoes off at the same time. He sat on the edge of the bed and slipped an arm around Duo's waist, pulling him up further so that his bracelets jingled.

"No, you are beautiful," Heero corrected him, pleased as Duo gazed into his eyes. His slave was obedient, but obviously nervous. The bangles rattled as he trembled. Heero caressed Duo's cheek soothingly, doing his best to calm him down. "Let's get those baubles off of you."

Heero took Duo's hand and pulled his arm straight, and one by one he unattached each bracelet. Each metal ring was safely placed out of harm's way on the nightstand. He pulled the spiral bracelet down, careful not to catch the edge on the delicate material or Duo's skin. The slave bracelet came next, and the ring attached to it slid off easily since the chain was all that kept it in place. Duo closed his eyes and practically purred, tilting his head back while Heero's warm fingers undid the choker necklace and slid the chain from his neck.

"That was a little too tight on you," Heero said softly, rubbing the pink marks on Duo's skin left by the chain.

"It was? I thought that's what they were supposed to be like."

Heero brushed his lips across Duo's while his hands worked at his earrings. So sweet...it's been too long. "No...nothing should leave a mark on you..." He rose and moved around to sit behind Duo, bringing his braid up and beginning to undo it. "How did you manage to keep your hair so long?"

Duo could feel his braid coming loose, the ribbons rustling noisily. "It...helped me. It made me look more like a girl from behind, so no one...um, ever thought to search for a boy in black. And I can slip things in it, like lock picks and coins and things...People tried to cut it off, especially the guards...but I'm a really good aim with apples."

Heero gently tugged at his braid. "You shouldn't be so proud you can hit Treize's men like that."

Duo lowered his head. "They...they weren't Treize's...not really."

"What do you mean?" Heero asked curiously, pulling one ribbon loose.

"Some of the guards...don't have his uniforms, not exactly. The patches are all different. Treize's troops are okay enough, but the others..." he didn't want to finish that thought, but his master had asked. "They were the ones...I mean, the ones who..."

"Hush," Heero said, understanding exactly what he meant, but not who he meant. Different badges...? "You're safe here." Remembering what Sally had said about holding Duo, he wrapped his arms around him and hugged him close, letting Duo rest his head on his shoulder. "You're mine, now."

Duo shifted to his side so he could hold Heero back. "I know...you'll take care of me..."

"Always..." Heero slid his left hand down and finished taking out the last dark ribbon. It fluttered down to the floor and joined the rest of the clothing and jewelry. "Ready?"

Duo bit his lip as he stared up at him. "It won't hurt, will it?"

Heero smiled softly as he shook his head. "No...it might be a little uncomfortable, but I promise you'll like it." He curled his fingers under the edge of Duo's shirt and drew it over his head, tossing it on the floor. His hands were growing warmer, and he trailed one hot fingertip down the center of Duo's chest, eliciting a low hiss of desire out of his slave.

"What...what do you want me to do?" Duo asked, falling even further into Heero's embrace.

"Just lay down," Heero said as he slipped back out from behind Duo. He lay one hand on Duo's chest, pushing him slowly back down to the mattress. "Follow my lead."

Duo's eyes opened as round as saucers as Heero placed a small kiss along his jaw and made his way down his throat, leaving butterfly kisses that tickled and made him giggle. Heero especially enjoyed nuzzling the base of Duo's neck, inhaling the scent of his hair. Duo gasped when Heero drifted further down his body, firmly placing his lips around one of his nipples and swirling his tongue around it, making it firm before gently biting down and nibbling. Duo groaned as the skin became oversensitized, and it only got better as Heero kissed the other pink spot of skin. It felt as if the prince was drawing a feather over him.

Duo put his hands on Heero's shoulder as if to anchor himself before floating away. His entire body writhed beneath his master's, heating up beyond anything he'd ever felt before, and his breathing had quickened to short, shallow gasps. Above him, Heero smiled around the skin between his teeth, watching Duo's facial expressions intently. To think, his slave was so energized by these trivial ministrations. He had hardly begun.

Heero left Duo's chest and allowed the tip of his tongue to trail lightly down his abdomen to the smooth skin of his waist. Two low thumps came from the floor as he slid the embroidered slippers off and sent them over the side. He frowned. The pants needed to go. He undid the laces at the top and curled his fingers under the cloth, all but peeling the soft cloth down Duo's thighs...knees...calves...

The last bit of jewelry, the anklet, was taken off his foot and tossed aside, followed quickly by the pants. Heero licked his lips in anticipation, all too eager to assault the creamy body but knowing better. Best to take it slow and make sure Duo knew this meant to be pleasurable.

With a smirk, he sat up, straddling Duo with his legs and staring down at him. Feeling deliciously overpowered and at ease at the same time, Duo lay his head back on the pillow and raised his hands over his head, yielding his body to his master.

Pleased with the offering, Heero stretched his fingers out and placed the tips where Duo's ribs ended, and trailed them down gingerly to his hips. Duo bucked involuntarily, thrusting his hips up. Heero suddenly grabbed Duo's sides at the soft flesh beneath the ribs and held him up that way, bringing another moan out of him.

Just like a musical instrument, Heero smiled to himself. All I have to do is play the right strings, and he sings for me...

Easing one hand farther up Duo's back to hold him a few inches the air, his free hand drove up his back and returned slowly, trailing one finger firmly down between his shoulder blades and avoiding becoming trapped in the loose hair. Duo sighed as he was set back down, both of his hands diving into his hair and pushing his bangs back.

"Are you all right?" Heero asked.

"Perfect..." Duo breathed. "Didn't know it could...feel so good..."

Heero had been flattered before by thousands of sycophants eager for influence on the king or any of the lesser royal offices the prince could favor them with, but he'd rarely heard any honest praise in his life. Only his companions offered that, and their words were never as heartfelt as Duo's had been.

"Then you want more?" Heero teased, placing the flat of his hand on Duo's side and squeezing it.

"Much more," Duo answered. "As much as you'll give...want..." he amended, remembering that Heero was the one who had to be satisfied here, not himself.

"Relax," Heero assured him, reading the feelings crossing Duo's face. "This is as much for you as it is for me..." Though it's been so long since I trusted anyone like this..."If it helps, close your eyes."

Duo smiled languidly. "Uh-uh...I wanna see this..."

Heero ran his hands down the silky smoothness of Duo's inner thighs, firmly gripped the flesh just above his knees and spread them out slightly, lowering his head down between Duo's legs. His former thief stared in amazement as Heero swallowed him, groaning as the sudden heat enveloped him. Duo came up on his elbows, allowing his head to fall back with a long moan. Soft little noises were all he could hear from around the foot of the bed, and soon that drowned in the heartbeat thundering in his head.

"Heero..."

The prince would have replied, but his tongue was busy running long trails in circular patterns, flicking here and there, teasing tiny whimpers out of his slave. He's never had anyone do this for him before, Heero realized. With Duo, sex must always have been forced.

Unused to such sweet treatment, Duo lost control quickly, filling Heero's mouth with a burst and a shattered sob. Heero bolted the seed down and looked up, worried he might have hurt his lover. He stretched forward over him, staring into his face, and sure enough, tears dripped out of Duo's eyes.

"Duo?"

His slave opened his eyes and stared up with unfocused eyes, parting his lips in a tiny smile. "I'm...I'm all right...just...I never knew sex could be this..."

Heero shook his head once. "It isn't...this isn't sex..."

Duo frowned in confusion. "Then what is it?"

Heero bent and whispered in his ear, "making love."

The familiar grin popped back onto Duo's face, and he curled his arms around Heero, clutching him close. "Can we make more?"

Heero couldn't help his laughter, but it wasn't cold or derisive. For the first time, his laughter was warm and amorous, delighted by his companion's...slave's...companion's loving innocence and shy wantonness. "As much as you like...can you turn over?"

Duo nodded and shifted onto his side. "Go easy on me?"

"I would never hurt you willingly."

Satisfied with that, Duo lay flat on his stomach, turning his head to one side and pushing his hair out of his face. He saw Heero's hand pull one of the pillows out of sight, and then he felt Heero pull his hips up and slip the pillow beneath him, elevating his hind end to a comfortable level.

"Now relax," Heero instructed him, punctuating every word with a caress along his legs as he gently forced them apart. "Don't fight this...it will feel strange, but just let it happen..."

"O-okay..." Duo mumbled, the familiar nervousness creeping back up on him. Suddenly he felt something cool and slippery smeared around on his rear, and he tried to glance over his shoulder. "What's that?"

"Oil," Heero replied. "Scented lavender. It'll make it easier for you. Remember to push out slightly, and whatever you do, don't tighten up, or you might hurt me."

"Just...just take it slow," Duo whispered.

"I will..."

Something abruptly pushed into him, but it wasn't nearly as large and painful as he'd thought it'd be. It tickled around his skin before stealing in, and a moment later something else joined it, slithering inside of him and stretching the sensitive skin around.

"Heero?"

"Shh, it's all right...if I don't do this first, then it'll hurt...does it hurt now?"

Duo gave a little shake of his head. "No...not really...it's...odd."

Heero nodded. "You're almost ready. I just want to make sure there's no pain or tearing."

"Tell me before you start," Duo begged, his voice barely above a whimper.

The fingers left him, and something else bumped against his skin. "All right...breathe deep. If you can't do this, tell me, and we can wait a little longer..."

Duo took a few shaky breaths and closed his eyes. "Go ahead."

At first it came with agonizing slowness, pushing inch by inch into him, filling him up. The feeling was familiar and alien all at once. Familiar in that he'd felt this kind of penetration before, but alien in that it was so loving and affectionate. There was no pain, only a sort of ache following the pressure, but that was rapidly vanishing as he grew used to its presence. Then, like pushing a button, something deep inside of him was tapped, and his eyes opened as wide as he could get them.

"Duo?"

"Ohhh...again..."

Heero smiled in relief and withdrew, then forced his way back in, brushing that wonderful spot again. Duo groaned loudly and pushed back against him, trying his best to bury his love to the hilt. The torture of Heero retreating back out was only eased when he pushed in again.

"Faster..." Duo gasped, his moans increasing in volume. "Please, Heero..."

"Hold on," Heero said, his voice thick, and quickened his pace.

Duo's back arched and his fingers grabbed ineffectually at the bed sheets, and the thin material did nothing to help anchor him down while his emotions were all but flying to heaven without him. His reached one hand back and found Heero's back, firmly throbbing against his own, and kept his hand securely on Heero, while his other hand propped up on the bed.

And Heero reached down and firmly took Duo back in his hand again, but this sudden shot of ecstasy only increased the pleasure exponentially. Unprepared for the double assault, Duo released himself a second time while Heero finished his own exercises, both of them leaning their heads back and crying out at once. Exhausted in an instant, Duo fell back to the mattress while Heero carefully extricated himself and collapsed beside him. Neither of them moved for several seconds, and the only sound in the room was their mutual panting for breath.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Heero asked, unnerved by Duo's flushed skin.

Duo smiled lazily and shook his head once. "No...not at all." He yawned and snuggled against Heero's side, cradling his head on his chest. "Any more? I'm tired..."

"Then go to sleep," Heero said, kissing the top of his head. He frowned, not out of displeasure but of habit. Since when he did he kiss slaves like that? Since he's so beautiful and eager and naive...since I love him, Heero sighed. He grumbled at his overactive emotions as he pulled the pillow further under his head, since he didn't particularly want the one beneath Duo. He pulled that one aside and tossed it off the mattress, noting that the servants would have a mess to clean up the next morning.

"Duo?"

"Hmm...?" Duo stared up at him, eyes hooded, still giving him that drowsy smile.

"Do you...love me?" Heero wondered if his slave could hear the hesitant note to his voice.

"Mm-hmm," Duo nodded, cuddling closer.

Heero embraced Duo and pulled the blankets up, but he scowled when he felt a warm breeze play over his skin. The window was still open. It would be pure foolishness to leave it that way, after the assassination attempt. Still, Duo was comfortable...he was comfortable, and he didn't want to get up.

"Duo, hold on," Heero said, moving to sit up.

Duo grumbled but edged away obediently. "How come?"

"I have to shut the window," Heero answered, pushing the blankets back.

"Dumb window," Duo complained. "Why can't it close itself?"

A wooden creak followed his words, accompanied by a quiet click, as the window closed itself up and locked the panels together.

Heero blinked while Duo didn't seem fazed at all. After having so many things jump at his suggestion, a little thing like an object moving by itself seemed commonplace.

"I suppose it can," Heero said, settling back down and making a mental note to speak to his sorcerer in the morning. He allowed himself to relax as Duo resumed his position and promptly fell asleep, snoring lightly. Heero chuckled and silently stroked Duo's loose hair long into the night, until he finally drifted off himself.


On To Chapter 12

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Wufei + Other
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive