The Sacrifices Made For Love
By: Shadowess

The Sacrifices Made For Love
By: Shadowess

A/N: Man I really have to get working on my fanfics...I'm such a lazy ass ^_^ I've been in Portugal for 2 weeks and I've been having some personal issues, which are still not resolved. But they have me feeling depressed so i'm using it to fuel my angst-ridden fanfics =)

Thank you to everyone who reviewed...I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long
Enjoy, read and review, as always.
If you would like to be emailed when this fic is updated please email me and let me know (shadowess_studios@hotmail.com)

Warnings: yaoi, mention to rape and stalking, angst Duo...a lil OOC for Heero I guess...

Archive: The He-He Room (http://gwyaoifics.arecool.net)
If you want it, just ask! (shadowess_studios@hotmail.com)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3: Questions

------------------------
"Goodnight Duo." Wufei smiled at me and gave me that look, that look of love, again.
As I headed up to mine and Heero's room, I whispered,
"What have I done?"
------------------------

I slowly pushed the door to mine and Heero's room open and made my way into the lone room. Who would have thought that a person in a threesome would feel so alone? Well I wasn't totally in a threesome, but you get the idea. I pulled my tank top off and tossed it into the corner of the room. I went to the dresser and fished out an old baggy t-shirt and a worn pair of boxers. I slowly unbuckle my belt and ease out of my black jeans. I kick them into the corner to join the rest of my dirty laundry. Next come my old boxers. I pull the t-shirt over my head and pull on the new boxers. I sit on my bed, actually it's mine and Heero's bed. On the night stand is a picture frame with a picture of Heero and I hugging. I picked up the picture frame and smiled wistfully at the picture.

"Duo?" My head shoots up and I see Heero leaning against the doorframe. Man I didn't even hear him come in.
"Yeah Heero?" I slowly place the picture frame back on the night table. Heero slowly moved into the room and shut the door behind him. I looked down at my lap as Heero came to sit beside me on the bed. Oh look I forgot to take off my socks. I lean over and start to take my socks off. I don't feel like looking Heero in the face. Shit, taking off my socks didn't take as long as I hoped it would. I sit and stare at my feet and wiggle my toes.
"Duo look at me please." I sigh, I can never deny Heero anything. I slowly look up at him.
"Yeah Heero?" I asked again.
"Duo are you really alright with this?" The 'this' Heero was referring to must have been my threesome suggestion. I took a moment to consider, I loved Heero, and Wufei was hot and a relatively nice guy. Yeah right, he seemed to be nice to everyone but me. Or maybe I just saw him as competition and he just became Duo's enemy #1.
"Yeah, I'm alright with it. I-" I stopped, I wasn't sure what I wanted.
"Yes?" Heero questioned, forcing me to continue.
"Well I just want this to be a trial thing. I don't want to have this set in stone right away. I think we should just try this, see how things go. You know, take things slow." Heero nodded,
"That seems alright."
"Great, well lets get to bed I'm beat." I stood up to fix the covers, I don't know, but I hate making my bed but I have to have the covers set up when I go to bed, can you say obsessive compulsive? Well can you? Sorry off tangent. I tried to lift the covers but Heero was still sitting on the bed.
"Heero?" I asked slowly.
"Duo do you think that Wufei could stay in here tonight?" I stiffened. Looks like someone just walked over my grave. Luckily I recover quickly,
"Ah sure, I guess." I shrugged, "I'm sure we can pull a mattress in here for him." I moved to the closet and started to rummage for extra sheets and pillows and all that stuff when a hand took my wrist. I quickly shook off Heero's hand and I think it freaked him a bit.
"No Duo I mean can he stay with us tonight?" I turned slowly,
"Yeah and I said he could. I'm just getting stuff together for him."
"No Duo I mean can he say in here, in the bed, with us?" Oh look another person walked over my grave. Man I have to find it and rope it off so people will stop walking over it. I faltered,
"O-oh, umm well I guess so." Well so much for the trial and taking things slow. Wait, but he came up here like he had something to ask me. My eyes narrowed, they probably talked about this in the kitchen while I was changing. Eager lil bunnies aren't they. I sighed, well this seemed like a losing battle.
"Duo are you sure?" I waved a hand of uncaring,
"Yeah sure, I mean might as well get comfortable." Heero smiled at me, oh I get all gooy when he smiles at me.
"Great I'll go get Wufei." He moves slowly towards me and licked his lips, He kept his arms behind his back and lean in toward me. I closed the distance and kissed him soundly on the lips. I guess Heero figured he had to be extra careful around me, after the incident in the hall. How sweet of him, though it sort of irked me too, I'm not made of glass, but I know it's all good intentions. I can be a little unpredictable. Sometimes I'm ok to cuddle and kiss and the next I'm freaking if someone touches my arm. I'm just crazy, and I'm not kidding. Heero turned and left the room. After the door shut behind him I fixed up the covers,
"Yeah wonderful."

I was just getting into bed when a knock came at the door a couple minutes later.
"Yeah come on in." I called out in a voice that sounded a little fake. Oh well. The door opened and Heero came in followed by Wufei. Wufei was wearing some sporty pajamas, dark blue silk pants with a loose white tank top. They looked nice enough on him. Heero moved to his dresser and took out a pair of sleep pants and a loose t-shirt. Cloths in hand, Heero began to leave the room, I sorta panicked,
"Where are you going?" Heero turned,
"I'm just going to change in the bathroom."
"Oh." I said sheepishly. Heero left and I could hear the door 'click' as it shut. Wufei stayed standing by the door. I looked up at him and we caught each other's eyes, we quickly averted our eyes, Wufei to the floor and mine to my lap. I started to pick at invisible threads in the fabric of the comforter. Comforter yeah nice name, I sure don't feel comfortable. I suddenly felt Wufei's eyes on me and I felt compelled to sink into the covers more. I sighed, ok here goes nothing.
"Wufei do you want to c-come sit in the b-bed?" I inwardly cursed myself for stuttering. Wufei let out a sigh.
"Alright." I heard the soft whoosh of silk sliding against itself as he moved to the other side of the bed. He paused there for a moment, then finally sat on the edge. Man where was Heero? How long does it take that boy to get dressed? I mean really.
"Thank you Duo." My head snapped up as Wufei addressed me.
"What?" Wufei turned himself so he was facing me, he moved to place his hand on mine but I quickly moved my hand onto my lap. He paused at my avoidance.
"I just wanted to thank you Duo."
"Thank me for what?" Wufei paused and then looked at me and actually smiled,
"I wanted to thank you for making this sacrifice."


tbc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry it's so short, but it it's shorter then I can write them faster...I'm going to try and write more than one chapter in a sitting...just so I can let the chapters out a little faster...maybe *crosses fingers* here's hoping! =)

Also if you are a GW fanfic author (for yaoi only) and have some fics you'd like to submit to my GW Yaoi Fanfic Archive please email me and let me know...I'll reply asap and get your fic up. Check the site at
The He-He Room
http://gwyaoifics.arecool.net

And check out my mailing list that's listed there! it's called "Gundam Angels and Demons"

On To Chapter 4

Back to Duo + Heero

Back to Wufei + Heero

Back to Main Archive