The Sacrifices Made For Love
By: Shadowess

The Sacrifices Made For Love
By: Shadowess

A/N: After re-reading my first chapter I sort of noticed a but of a time problem..I noticed that I said Duo's "capture" happened "almost a year ago" and it happened "only a few months after the war" then later I wrote that "Heero hadn't lightened up even if the war happened 2 years ago" so here's a lil timeline for ya:

-The Present story takes place 2 years after the whole peacemillion thingy (i think it's AC195 X-mas eve)
-Duo's stalker began following him a few months after Mariamaya (sp?) (which happened AC196 x-mas)
-So Duo's "capture" was in AC197 umm around April-May, I guess
-So it's currently AC198 around, lets say march

I hope that cleared things up a little. =)

Enjoy, read and review, as always.
If you would like to be emailed when this fic is updated please email me and let me know (shadowess_studios@hotmail.com)

Warnings: yaoi, mention to rape and stalking, angst Duo...a lil OOC for Heero I guess...

Archive: The He-He Room (http://gwyaoifics.arecool.net)
If you want it, just ask! (shadowess_studios@hotmail.com)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2: Regrets?

------------------------
Why did I throw up? Simple. I was going to make a sacrifice for love. And it made me sick.
------------------------

A knock disturbed me from my vomit-inducing thoughts. I raised my head from it's resting spot on the seat of the toilet bowl.
"Yes?" I asked and shocked myself with the weakness of my voice.
"May I come in?" I clenched my teeth, along with my fists, damn him!
"Sure come on in Wufei." I sang with a sickening sweetness to my voice. Wufei waited for a moment before opening the door. He stepped into the washroom and shut the door behind him, he had yet to look at me. I made myself look as regal as one can sitting on a bathroom floor, white as a sheet, and clinging to the base of the toilet. I think I did rather well.
"Duo are you alright?" He asked quietly while turning to face me. I was stunned to say the least. Wufei called me Duo, in all the time I know Wufei he never called me Duo, I shit you not. I suddenly felt ill again.

Wufei must have seen all the traces of colour drain from my face cuz he rushed forward and held my hair back while I emptied the non-existent contents from my stomach. As I continued to pour myself into the toilet he began to rub my back. It was sort of soothing. I managed to pull myself together into some semblance of a normal human, I sat back and leaned my back against the tub. Wufei was kneeling beside me, he even looked concerned.
"Thanks," I whispered.
"Duo what's wrong? Did you eat something bad?" I found it had to concentrate cuz Wufei's hand was now resting on my thigh. I swallowed.
"It's nothing Wufei." I tried to dismiss him with a wave of my hand.
Wufei looked unconvinced.
"Really Wufei, it's no biggie."
Wufei still looked unconvinced.
I sighed and my shoulders slumped. I knew when I was defeated and Wufei looked like he could look unconvinced all night.
"Fine." I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. Yes, pouted. I'm an 18 year old guy and I will pout when I don't get my way. If I couldn't hide the reason I was sick then I was as sure as hell going to run. I'm Duo Maxwell, I may run and hide but I never tell a lie. So off I took.

I sprang from the bathroom floor, yanked open the door and took off down the hall towards my room. I guess Wufei was stunned that I could move so fast, or maybe he was shocked that I would just run away. Hey I know a losing battle when I see one. So any ways, I was three doors from my room and Trowa decided to come out of his room. I crashed into him, threw my arms around him, and used the momentum to spin us. We crashed into the wall, actually I crashed into the wall and Trowa implanted me into it. After I released Trowa I noticed Wufei was out of the bathroom and in hot pursuit. I threw an apology over my now bruised shoulder at Trowa and took off at a mad sprint to my room. I was a room away when something smashed into my back. I felt like I was flying for a moment, then the carpeted floor said hello to my face and all the air rushed out of my lungs. Damn it, I was so close. Speaking of close, I suddenly notice that Wufei was not lying on top of me.

I sucked in a shuttered breath. He was too close. Way too close. I shut my eyes and shivered. God I could hardly breath with his weight on me. I started to shake. I could feel his leg tangled around mine. My breathing came is short, quick gasps. He grabbed my upper arms and I tenses up.
"Oh god don't hurt me." I whispered. I was back in that room, back with _him._ I could hear someone in the distance calling my name, at first it was quiet but it began to sound panicked. The body on top of mine was removed. I stayed were I was. I knew better then to try and move. He always tried that game on me. Scaring me then moving away until my guard was down. No I was not moving. A hand grabbed at my shoulder, I winced as the flesh on my shoulder screamed in pain. I vaguely recalled hitting into a wall. I was forced to lie on my back. The person straddled me and tried to grab my arms. I wasn't going down without a fight this time. I punched, slapped and scratched, but they managed to capture my arms and pin them over my head. I head my name again. Then they were calling another name. My name was called again and I looked up at my captor. I screamed then managed to shove him off of me and I crawled backwards.
"St-Stay away from me!" I yelled.
I heard a door behind me open and that person grabbed me and spun me around. I fought them but I was seeing spots, I needed to breath!
Slap!
I blinked and raised a hand to my cheek. I looked up and I was in Heero's arms.
"H-Heero?" I asked uncertain. Heero let me go and I back away from him and backed into Wufei. To say Wufei looked shocked was an understatement. Wufei threw up his arms and backed away looking unthreatening.
"I'm so sorry Duo." He whispered. I heard a release of air further down the hall, my head snapped in that direction. Quatre was standing beside Trowa. Quatre had his hand over his heart. They had all seen it. They all saw me loose control. I looked between the four of them. They were all looking at me with pity. I didn't want pity.
"Duo-" Wufei began but I looked up at him and he stopped. How could I loose control like that? I stepped away from Wufei.
"Duo, I think-" Heero began but I cut him off,
"No!" I took off running down the hall past the shell shocked Wufei, past Quatre and Trowa and downstairs. I rushed to the door, grabbed the nearest coat, and ran out of the house. I didn't even stop to close the door after me. I ran out into the city, I had no idea where I was headed I just needed to get away. Get away from their looks of pity. I wandered the neighborhood for a while. I stumbled across an old club that I used to frequent. I smiled, at least I was wearing something not bad for clubbing. A pair of black hip-hugger jeans with a tight black tank top, oh and how wonderful, of all the jackets to grab I took Wufei's black trench coat. I shrugged, well at least it went with my outfit. I got in line to enter the club. As I came up to meet with the bouncer he smiled at me.
"Hey Duo long time no see!" I smiled back at him.
"Hey buddy! I've been busy, but I was in the neighborhood so I figured I'd stop by."
"It's nice to see you again Duo." He waved me into the club. As I passed under the sign I took in the purple glow of the cursive letters 'Icons." It was one of the few gay bars/clubs in town. Icons was a great place, awesome music, great lights, good cheep drinks, cheep cover price, and of course that it was a gay club. I don't mean just men, women come here too. This place is sort of anything goes. There's every type of person from preps to goths, gays to lesbians, even straight people come here. Though I think most of those "straight" people are most likely bi, or at least open to the idea. Like I said anything goes.
First thing on my list is to get that drink I wanted while I was puking in the bathroom.
Mission Accomplished.
Then with my drink in hand, a sex on the beach, I moved to a table and finished my drink. I sat for a while. But for some weird reason I can't help but move to music. It's like it controls me. So I slipped off my stool and move to the dance floor. I release all my stress on the dance floor. Man it felt good to just forget everything. But the time to return home came upon me and I bid farewell to the people I was hanging with and left the club.

I thought about what I intended to do. I made the decision in the washroom and I was going to go through with it. I clenched my jaw and opened the door to our house. I was surprised that the kitchen light was on. I walked to the kitchen and stopped at the door. Heero was sitting at the table, his hand rested on Wufei's shoulder. Wufei's head was on the table and he was muttering something.
"Heero I'm so sorry. I never thought he would- This is all my fault." He shoulders slumped even more then they already were.
"Wufei it's not your fault." Heero and Wufei both jumped at my voice. Wufei turned to me,
"I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you." I waved my hand,
"Forgiven and forgotten." Wufei smiled a bit.
"Are you sure?" I nodded,
"Don't worry Wufei, it's not your fault I'm messed up." Heero opened his mouth to speak but I raised my hand and his mouth closed. I moved into the kitchen and sat myself on the other side of the table from Heero and Wufei. I sighed, well here goes nothing.
"We need to talk." I began,
"About what?" Heero asked.
"About the two of you." Heero and Wufei visibly stiffened. I continued,
"I know that the two of you both have feelings for each other," I raised my hand again, if I didn't get this out now, I didn't think I would ever. Alcohol made me bold. "And at first I was angry. But hey we can't help who we love right?" It was a rhetorical question. I think Heero and Wufei were too stunned that I had figured them out for them to reply.
"Well, I don't want to loose Heero, your too important to me to just give you away. But, I think, I think that-" I paused, this was harder then I thought it was going to be. I took a deep breath,
"I would be willing to," I looked at the table top, "I'm willing to try a threesome."

Honest to god, I never saw someone's eyes pop out of their head that far. I think Heero's eyes were about to fall out and Wufei looked like he was about to have a nosebleed. They just stared at me in shock. After a few minutes I started to get uncomfortable.
"Are you guys going to stay anything?" I suddenly found my hands very interesting.
"Duo, are you sure?" Heero asked slowly. Inside I flinched, he sounded so happy.
"Yes Heero I'm sure. I'm willing to try if you are." Heero nodded. I turned to look at Wufei. He was in a daze.
"Wufei?" I called tentatively.
"Duo, I just don't know what to say." Damn it he sounded happy too. Why am I the only one who doesn't want this 100%? Me and my stupid thoughts and mouth.
"Well say something." Wufei looked me in the eye.
"Yes."
"Alright then, the three of us, like pees in a pod. Well we can talk about everything later, I just wanted to offer it up to you while I had the nerve, but I'm tired and I'm heading to bed. Goodnight guys."
"Goodnight Duo." Heero said and brushed his fingers down my arm as I passed.
"Goodnight Duo." Wufei smiled at me and gave me that look, that look of love, again.
As I headed up to mine and Heero's room, I whispered,
"What have I done?"


tbc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: well here ya go! I finished this Thursday morning (for some weird reason my muses seem only to visit me past midnight so I'm up typing at 2am in the morning when I have to work that morning at 8:30am) but there is Duo's sacrifice. Please review, it spurs me on to write more quickly, and maybe make my muses visit earlier. Hope you enjoyed!

Side Note: regarding Dragoness' review, I emailed Star Kindler and she has read my fic and has no problem with it. I'm also nagging her to finish "Always and Forever"

Also if you are a GW fanfic author (for yaoi only) and have some fics you'd like to submit to my GW Yaoi Fanfic Archive please email me and let me know...I'll reply asap and get your fic up. Check the site at
The He-He Room
http://gwyaoifics.arecool.net

And check out my mailing list that's listed there! it's called "Gundam Angels and Demons"

On To Chapter 3

Back to Duo + Heero

Back to Wufei + Heero

Back to Main Archive