A Night Out-Part 2
By: Loopergirl

Warning:  These stories may contain any of the following:
Explicit content, Yaoi, PWP, lemon, bondage, etc.  You have been warned!

I do not own any rights to the Gundam Wing characters (sadly) and all thoughts contained here in are purely out of my own twisted mind.



A NIGHT OUT (PART II)

“Fei, please…”he hissed through clenched teeth, “Lets go up stairs.”

“Anything you desire, lover” Fei purred back as the green-eyed boy arose from his lap, offering him his hand.  The Chinese pilot gladly accepted, and the two walked hand in hand, up the stairs into their bedroom.  

Once inside WuFei closed the door, admiring his lover's lean body with predatory eyes.  “Strip!” he shouted at the tall boy.

Trowa shuddered at the forcefulness behind the smaller boy's voice.  He loved it when Fei took charge.  Locking eyes with his lover, he nodded, slowly peeling off his turtleneck.  He knew it drove the other boy mad with desire to see him undress, so he took his time locking his slender fingers and stretching his arms to the ceiling after discarding the shirt.  WuFei drank in his lover's lean torso, feeling his own need pushing desperately at his pants.  Next Trowa slowly slid his hands down his chest, over his nipples, teasing them just a bit with his fingernails, then proceeded downwards to his stomach and looped his thumbs under the waistband of his jeans.  A chill swept through the smaller boy as he watched his angel slowly unbutton and pull down the zipper, sliding his jeans and boxers over one hip then the other, his throbbing erection straining outwards as he continued to pull them down his bronzed legs.  Trowa stepped out of the restricting clothing and stood like a god in front of the Chinese boy.

WuFei gasped, “Angel…you are so perfect.”  He ran to the boy, taking him in his arms and kissed him gently on the neck.  He then picked up the tall boy, and carried him into their bathroom.  Trowa started the water, then turned to face his love.

“Are you planning to shower with your clothes on dragon?” he purred, watching his lovers lustful eyes roam all over his naked flesh.  

“Of course not angel, now you are to undress me.” He commanded.

Trowa moved to the small boy, gently running his hands underneath his shirt, playing with his hard nipples, causing a soft moan to escape WuFei's lips.  Trowa brought his lips down to suckle on the hard tan pebble as his hands worked the tank top over his lover's head.  Trowa kissed his way down the other's chest, stooping as his tongue circled around, in and out of Fei's belly button, running it just above the waistband of the constricting pants.

“Trowa…”WuFei hissed through clenched teeth.  His lover knew exactly the right ways to torture him with pleasure.

“What is it you want, koi?”  Trowa was kneeling in front of the smaller boy, his hot breath stinging his love's needy erection through the thin cloth, hot steam enveloping them.

“Pants off…Now!” The Chinese boy managed to rasp.  With that he felt the silken pants slowly lowered, releasing his hardened need straight into the awaiting sensual mouth.  Fei looked down at his lover through half closed eyes, only to see the length of his shaft engulfed slowly by those perfect lips.  He moaned in ecstasy, feeling his boy's tongue run up and down, feeling teeth gently glide up and down his shaft.  He heard his green-eyed vision moan deep in his throat as he bobbed up and down on the trembling organ, the vibrations taking him to increased heights of total pleasure.  He began to thrust his hips, pushing himself further into the moist warmth of Trowa's mouth as the other boy guided him, hands on hips, down to the hilt and back, over and over.  Fei could hold out no longer.  Passion took over his senses as he plunged one last time into the inviting heat.

“Trowa……ahhhh…..”  he moaned as his milky essence flowed into the tall boy's hungry mouth.  Trowa drank his love's passion down, gently sucking and licking at the shaft until every drop was gone.  

“I think its time for that shower” Trowa stated, bending over to pick up a tube of lube from the bottom shelf of the sink.  Fei had a gorgeous view of that finely toned ass writhing seductively as he bent over.  He felt his need recover quickly, his angel was so beautiful, he had to be deep inside him.

Trowa stepped into the shower, letting the hot spray run over his lean muscles.  He extended a hand to his koi who quickly joined him.  Facing each other, Fei locked his fingers with the tall boy's, bringing them slowly up to his mouth.  Holding Trowa's trembling hand, he began to suck on each finger, running his tongue up and down, gently biting and releasing.  He looked up as his lover moaned, noticing his eyes were half closed, he reached down to stroke the boy's neglected erection.

“Mmmm….Fei….feels so good….mmmmm”, The tall brunette shook his head back and forth, writhing under the torture his smaller lover was inflicting upon him.  He felt those calloused hands glide up and down his aching need, water and steam and lust mixing into a potent aphrodisiac, nearly driving him over the edge with utter desire.

“Oh Gods….dragon” the tall pilot screamed as Fei pushed him into the wall, grinding their urgent needs together, crushing his lover's lips in a firey kiss, rotating his hips seductively, the friction building higher and higher between the two perfect bodies.

Fei gasped, “Need you….so bad angel.  Please?”

Trowa smiled, he found the fact that his lover insisted asking for permission before he fucked him was absolutely adorable. “Of course koi, please take me” he panted, “fuck me Fei, I need it…hard, NOW!”

Passion like white lightening flowed through the Chinese boy.  He turned his lover around and applied some of the slick lube to his slender fingers.  Trowa moaned in frustration, “Please….I'm ready, just fuck me, I need to feel you in my Fei…”

The small boy teased the tense ring with his finger, gently gliding it in, then another, searching for the spot that would make his lover scream.  

“FEI!!!!!!!”  Trowa screamed, bucking back hard onto his lover's talented hand.  

Fei chuckled, “Now, you're ready”.  He positioned his straining cock at the tip of the entrance, and slowly pushed in, feeling the warm, tight channel grip around him was like falling into paradise.

The tall boy became impatient; his own desires were well beyond his control as he pushed back onto the huge cock, driving it deeper and deeper into him, hitting the sweet spot of release again and again.  “Harder…do it lover, fuck me hard, I need you.”

The green-eyed boys words went straight to the boys aching desire, and he plunged again and again into his lover, his weight and sheer force practically crushing the other into the wall.  He again felt his hot passion about ready to explode as he reached around to stroke the tall boy's dripping need, grasping it hard, stroking in time with his thrusts.  

Trowa was lost, the twin feeling of his lover inside of him and his lover's hand stroking his hot cock were too much.  His mind consumed by these thoughts, he could hold his passion in no longer.  “Gods….Fei…I'm…coming…” with that the brunette shot his seed all over the wall of the shower, gasping and panting for breath.

Fei felt his lover's muscles tighten around his engorged member, so tight, so hot, his lover's cries only heightening his own pleasure.  He thrust hard, “Trowa!!” he screamed and emptied his own passion into his lover.  

After catching his breath, Trowa turned to face his obsidian-eyed lover.  Fei reached around his slender waist and pulled him in for a crushing kiss.

“You are amazing, my angel.  You make me want you more and more every day, though I don't know how that is possible” Fei purred into his lovers ear, gently lapping at Trowa's earlobe.

“I love you, dragon.  I am yours always” Trowa took the smaller boy's hand in his and placed it lovingly over his heart.  “This is yours.”  He leaned down and smothered the Chinese  pilot in another blazing kiss.

Panting and breathless, the kiss broke, “should we finish our shower now angel?  Would you like me to wash your hair?” Fei asked shyly.

“Mmmm….”Trowa purred, “I would like that very much koi.”
TBC

*The best is yet to come, and babe won't it be grand*


On to Part 3

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Trowa + Wufei

Back to Main Archive