A Night Out-Part 3
By: Loopergirl

Warning:  These stories may contain any of the following:
Explicit content, Yaoi, PWP, lemon, bondage, etc.  You have been warned!

I do not own any rights to the Gundam Wing characters (sadly) and all thoughts contained here in are purely out of my own twisted mind.


A NIGHT OUT (PART III)

Duo finished washing his auburn locks, rinsing out the remaining conditioner in the hot spray.  His mind was elsewhere though…on Heero, on his lean body, blazing eyes, seductive smile that made Duo weak in the knees.  Duo let his mind wander back to his dream of last night.  Heero woke him up with a urgent kiss, telling him he needed him, needed to be with him, in him as he stripped off Duo's boxers, taking his shaft into his mouth, slowly sucking, applying the most beautiful pressure that made Duo's hips lurch off the bed, thrusting over and over into that scorching mouth..  Duo moaned unconsciously as his hand crept down his glistening stomach to grab his hardened desire.  

See what you do to me Heero…you make me lose all remnants of self-control.  The mere though of you makes me hard. Gods, I need you.

He continued to stroke, enjoying the delectable friction he was getting from his calloused hands, imagining that it was Heero's glorious mouth he was impaling himself upon.

The boy behind the door stared in awe at his braided beauty as he began to touch himself.  It was so erotic, so decadent, making his own cock ache with longing to touch the violet-eyed boy.  He again bit his lip to stop from moaning, this time drawing blood, as he stroked his need through the silky fabric, more urgently.  He watched as Duo lost all abandon in pleasuring himself, his head back, long wet strands of hair clinging to his body, his eyes half closed, slight weeping moans emanating from his full lips.  It was more then Heero could stand and he slipped his hand under the fabric and grasped his need, mimicking Duo's pattern of thrusts, needing only to be in him.  He knew Duo could look over and see him at any time, but he couldn't pull back, couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene in front of them.  

White hot pleasure raced through Duo's body as he stroked more fervently, the luscious pleasure flooded through his senses, finally bringing him to his ultimate gratification.   “Ahh…mmm….Heero!” Duo panted as his desire flowed into his hand.

Heero watched in awe as the angel in front of him achieved full release.  Gods, did he just call my name?  Duo…was thinking about…me?  Heero stroked his want faster, harder, imagining he was coming into that tight ass.  In his mind he was screaming his koi's name, letting the syllables resonate in his brain as his milky seed flowed out.  He closed his eyes for a moment, savoring the pure rapture that enveloped him, before he realized Duo could walk out at any moment…and how would he explain?  He gazed through the steam to realize that the boy was indeed stepping out of the shower, throwing a lavender bath towel onto his saturated locks.  Shit…gotta clean up.  Shit, shit SHIT!  Heero's mind raced as he noiselessly slinked back from the door, rushing over to his drawer he pulled out a snug pair of tan corduroys.  Discarding the wet spandex, he quickly slipped them on, just as Duo was exiting the bathroom.

“Cool, you're getting ready,” Duo's musical voice chimed.  The vision was still toweling his hair, his silk boxers clinging against his hot, moist skin.  

Heero nodded, and walked to the closet Duo was scrutinizing.  He chose a midnight blue tank top that he knew would frame his physique flawlessly as well as compliment his eyes.  “Duo, do I look good?”  Heero choked hoping he wasn't implying anything by his verbal faux paux “*cough*… I mean, am I appropriately dressed for where ever we're going?”

Duo faced his cobalt-eyed bishonen, his gaze traced the outline of the muscular frame.  Duo felt his face start to flush, “Yeah, Heero…ya look beautiful…erm…I mean great…you look fine.”  Idiot…how dumb can you be.  Open mouth, insert foot.  Mentally Duo was slapping himself in the head.  

He quickly tried to change the subject, “Hmm…what should I wear?”  He started rummaging through the hangers.  “Oh, how bout this Heero?”  Duo pulled out a flowing black silk shirt and a pair of hip hugging black pants.  

Heero made a sort of sideways nod that Duo interpreted as a No.  “Nah”, he continued rummaging, tossing clothes over his head, “Hmm…ok, how about this?”  He pulled out a pair of skintight shiny black pants and a skimpy black tank top.  It was Heero's turn to flush, imagining his boy in such sexy attire.  

“Those will look very nice on you Duo”  he smiled, trying to will away his nervousness, as well as the bulge in his pants.  

“These it is then” Duo said happily dragging the chosen vestments behind him as he returned to the bathroom to dry his hair.  Heero sat down at his laptop, typing a few more source codes into the database before they left.  He stole glances at the boy as he swayed his hip back and forth sensually to some imaginary music that Heero assumed was at full blast in Duo's head.  Damnit, turn around and concentrate… try to focus.

Duo was lost in thought.  Yep, it has to be tonight.  I saw the way he was looking at me…I can't be that out of practice not to mistake that look.  

What Heero saw as Duo stepped from the bathroom into the bedroom sent him into a hot sweat.  Duo stood before him, chestnut hair unbound, gracefully shaping to the contours of his luscious body.  The black tank top was short enough and tight enough to reveal several inches of milky white skin, and the shiny black pants wore so low on his hips Heero feared that they'd slide off, if they weren't so tight.  Heero shifted in his chair, trying to hide his obvious appreciation of the boy's beauty.  

“So how do I look Heero-chan?”  Duo spun, pulling his arms up over his head and arching his back slightly to give the boy at the computer even more of a glimpse of his well-defined stomach.  

Heero gave him the most overpowering, lust filled look the boy had ever seen.  “You look fine Duo.  Lets go”, he was practically panting when he grabbed Duo's hand and led him out the door and down the stairs to the living room.  

The other boys were sitting around the living room when Heero and Duo walked in.  

“Oops…hang on a sec guys.  I forgot my wallet.”  Duo retraced his steps to retrieve the missing item.  Heero's eyes followed the boy's every movement until he disappeared into the hall.

“Heero?  Are you ok?”  Quatre approached the Japanese boy, placing the back of his hand against the smooth forehead.  “You're all flushed.”

The green-eyed pilot looked up and smirked, “He's just fine Quatre.”  He pulled the Chinese boy into his arms, and kissed his neck.

“In fact angel, I'd venture to say that he's better than fine” WuFei sighed, feeling his lover's lips nipping at his throat.

Heero stared at them and grunted, “Hn.”

“Hmm?  What?”  Quatre shook his head in wonderment.  Am I missing something here?

Duo slowly strutted back into the living room.  Quatre noticed the zero pilot's “reaction” to the boy's return.

“oh….OH!”  Quatre said wide-eyed, realization just beginning to dawn on him.  Trowa and WuFei shot him silencing glances, while Heero shifted his jacket in front of his pants.  Quatre looked down, blushing.  

“Well, should we go?”  WuFei asked, tugging at the tall boy's arm, pulling him to the front door.

Heero was the first one to speak up, “Yes.  I'm ready.”  He shot a lustful glance towards Duo, who felt lightening through his stomach.


TBC


On to Part 4

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Trowa + Wufei

Back to Main Archive