A Night Out-Part 1
By: Loopergirl

Warning:  These stories may contain any of the following:
Explicit content, Yaoi, PWP, lemon, bondage, etc.  You have been warned!

I do not own any rights to the Gundam Wing characters (sadly) and all thoughts contained here in are purely out of my own twisted mind.

A NIGHT OUT


The boys had been cooped up in the safe house for over a week.  Trowa lay on the couch, the small Chinese boy in his arms, sighing sweetly as he drifted off to sleep.  Duo was in the kitchen with Quatre attempting to out do each other with each of their versions of “omelet surprise”.  Heero was locked away in the room he shared with Duo, attempting to hack into the OZ database.

Trowa looked down at his sleeping dragon.  WuFei always looked so peaceful, so innocent when he was deep in slumber.  Trowa sighed, running his hand through the smaller boys silky raven locks.  Fei purred and snuggled closer to his koi.  All of a sudden they heard a crash, then another, then angry voices coming from the kitchen.  The Shenlong pilot arose and grabbed the taller boy's hand.

“Hmm…better go investigate”, he said tugging a sedate Trowa behind him.

“Yes, though I'm sure it's nothing.”

They hurried down the hallway and turned the corridor into the kitchen.  Both boys broke into hysterical fits of laughter as they saw their two comrades.  The kitchen was in an utter state of disarray, there were broken dishes, slices of ham, lettuce, egg shells, shredded cheese and milk spilled everywhere.  Duo had his head under the kitchen sink, trying his best to wash some coleslaw out of his hair.  Quatre was stooped over with a dust pan, raw egg dripping down from his scalp into his eyes.  He was still fuming as he attempted to scrape up the dish fragments into the pan.

“Dare I ask what happened here?”  Trowa fought to suppress giggles as the two boys glared at each other from under their disheveled heaps of hair.  

“He started it!” Quatre sang, pointing an accusing finger at Duo.

“Jeez…lighten up man!  It was just a joke.  I mean come on, that was pretty funny sabotaging your omelet with coleslaw and tobasco sauce.”  Duo threw his wet mop of hair back over his shoulder, and shrugged at the two boys observing in the corridor.

Quatre looked up at Duo with tears starting to well up in his eyes, “Well, I didn't find it very funny at all.  I was just trying to do something nice for everyone and YOU had to go and ruin it!”  Quatre stomped out of the kitchen, down the hallway and slammed the door to his room.

“Man…I didn't realize he was so serious about it.  I feel really badly”, Duo stared down, unable to meet the other boys' gazes.

“Go apologize baka!”  WuFei yelled at Duo.  Trowa put an arm on Fei's shoulder to gently stay his lover's temper.  

The green-eyed boy spoke slowly, “I think that we have been stuck in here for too long.  It's seems that the best remedy for these closed quarters would be a night out on the town.  What do you think, love?”

The Chinese boy pulled Trowa's arms around him in a warm embrace, “Sounds wonderful, angel.”

Duo's face light up at the thought of a night out, “Yeah! Great!  I could really use that!”

Just then Heero turned the corner into the kitchen.  Smirking, he looked first at Duo, then at the kitchen and again at Duo.  “Having a bit of trouble in the kitchen?” He muttered suppressing a small laugh.

“What? Who? Me?  Never.”  Duo shot Heero a teasing smirk.  “Hey Heero, we were all just talking about heading out on the town tonight.  Its gonna be SO fun…Come on, are ya in?”

“Hn…”  Heero grunted.  He knew what this meant.  Duo would look stunning, have all eyes in the room transfixed on his heavenly figure, have strange hands all over his tight body, rubbing against him, caressing him.   Heero really couldn't bear the thought, though he'd never told this beautiful boy of his amorous desires towards him.  

“I'll go find Quatre and let him know”  WuFei mumbled, grabbing the tall boy's hand and leading him from the room.

Duo smiled, violet eyes bright with admiration, “They really are cute together, I mean…who woulda thought.”  Duo's gaze took a downward turn as he assumed a more introspective manor, “It must be so wonderful, so beautiful to love someone that much and have them love you back with the same intensity.”  He sighed.

Heero's knees went week as he simply stared at his beautiful angel.  Duo, if you only knew…if I could only tell you, take you in my arms, kiss all your sorrows away, protect you from everything…It tore him apart inside to see the braided beauty so lonely.  If only Duo would except his love.  He could never though, could he?

Duo lifted his head to see Heero staring at him with a strange look in his eyes.  The cobalt pools looked so delicate, gentle…he felt as though they were softly caressing him. Just give me a sign Heero, please…just some sign that all my love for you isn't for nothing, my beautiful perfect soldier.

Duo forced a more light-hearted expression to his face and walked closer to Heero.  Giving Heero his best sad puppy dog eyes he cooed, “Please, come out tonight Heero…Pretty please.  I'll do anything ya want, please??”

Heero smirked and thought Hmmm….anything? slowly he found the words to speak, “Alright, apologize to Quatre.  I don't know what you did but I passed him in the hall and he's very angry with you.  Second, clean up this mess.  Then I'll go with you.”

“Great!!” The braided boy exclaimed, throwing his arms around the stoic pilot.  “I'll go apologize to him right now!” and with that Duo bounded out of the room and down the hall to apologize to the small blonde boy.

Heero is going!  I can't believe this, maybe tonight I can tell him.  Yes, it has to be tonight.  I just can't wait any longer.

Heero stood frozen in the middle of the disheveled kitchen. Duo hugged me…his arms, so soft around my neck.  I could smell his hair, feel its silky texture on my cheek, feel his hot breath in my ear…He noticed the growing urge straining against his pants.  “Damnit…not now” he cursed and hurried back to his room, hoping that focusing more on his mission would take his mind off the long haired vision.

Later on that evening the boys were gathered around the dinner table.   Duo had done an exquisite job cleaning it, and the four boys chatted about where to go, what to wear and the like.  Duo and Quatre were laughing and smiling at each other again, all memories of the mornings trying events erased.  Trowa sat on WuFie's lap as they fed each other the slick ramen with chopsticks, pausing in between bites to capture each other's lips.  Heero had chosen to eat in his room under the pretense of finishing some work before the night's festivities began.  In truth, he didn't think he had the self-control to keep his hands from roaming all over the sexy American boy for another minute.

“Where'd Heero run off to?  Man he was acting weird this afternoon” Duo was obviously puzzled by Heero's strange behavior earlier.

Trowa bent over and whispered something in the Chinese boy's ear.  The boy became wide eyed, then pensive, furrowing his brow, then smiled and purred something back to the tall boy.

“What?  What is it you two?  Do you know something I don't know?”  Duo eyed the pair suspiciously.  

Trowa's deep green eyes met Duos, “Maybe, maybe not.  But we'll let you know when we receive confirmation.”  With that he turned all his attention to the small boy sitting underneath him, tracing his tongue slowly up and down his neck, teasing his nipples through the sheer tank top.

Quatre and Duo felt the heat in the room rise, and decided to excuse themselves.  Walking out of the kitchen, Duo turned back to the two who were gracefully in twined, leg over leg, arm in between arm, “Well, I'm off for a shower.  Ok guys, we'll leave in about 2 hours.  Have fun.”  He winked and ran up the stairs to his and Heero's room.

Duo slid through the door, ending up right behind Heero.  Heero was bent over his laptop, silently clacking keys.  Duo crept closer and put his head over the Japanese boy's shoulder.

“Whatcha doing?” He purred into Heero's ear.  

“Working, now if you don't mind.”

“Nah…I don't mind, but we're leaving in 2 hours, I just thought I'd take in a nice hot shower before we left.”  With that Duo walked slowly toward the bathroom doors, shedding clothing onto the floor as he went.  Heero watched him go, watched those sexy hips sway, watched the bottom of his braid tease the very top of his silk boxer shorts.  He felt a sudden urgency to run in there and pounce on Duo, force his tongue into that sweet mouth, run his hands over that smooth, defined chest.  He heard the water start running, and the shower door close.  Duo had left the door to the bathroom slightly ajar, and this was more temptation than Heero could resist.  Silently he crept up to the door and pushed it in just a little bit further.  He froze…staring through the swirling steam to see the angelic figure slowly shake out his silky main and drench himself in the hot spray.  Heero tried to swallow, but felt like he was going to choke.  He could see ever well-defined muscle of his angel, from his angled jaw, down to his well-toned ass.  A low moan escaped his lips as he continued to watch, transfixed by the beauty in front of him, sensually washing his hair.  He felt his hand stray to the large bulge in his pants, slowly stroking himself, biting his bottom lip to prevent from screaming out Duo's name.

In the kitchen, the Heavy Arms and Shenlong pilots had finished their meal, but were still in the chair, kissing and petting each other.
    
“Dragon?” the green-eyed boy purred into his lover's ear.

“Yes my angel?”

“You know Duo's suggestion of a shower sounded very nice.  Would you like to join me love?”  He ran his fingers through Fei's luscious raven locks, teasing the back of his neck with his fingertips.

“You have to ask angel?”  The smaller boy slyly slipped his tongue into Trowa's ear, making tiny circles with the tip and gently blowing.  This caused the taller boy to begin to moan with pleasure.

“Fei, please…”he hissed through clenched teeth, “Lets go up stairs.”

“Anything you desire, lover” Fei purred back as the green-eyed boy arose from his lap, offering him his hand.  The Chinese pilot gladly accepted, and the two walked hand in hand, up the stairs into their bedroom.  

TBC

You like so far?  It's going to get really interesting soon ...*evil grin*

On to Part 2

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Trowa + Wufei

Back to Main Archive