Maid To Order-Part 4
By: Loopergirl

*smacks Zechs over the head with a newspaper and stomps foot impatiently*

Get on with it!

Zechs: Yes, well, sorry for ruining the last little warning slide show loopergirl had, and to make it up to her *sighs*...do I HAVE to do this?

YES!

Zechs: Fine, to make it up to her, I'm reading the warnings for this part in...*gods*...nude semifore code. *waves flags* Warnings: lemon, crossdressing, this part is all 5x3 (yeah!)NC-17. Don't own 'em, no sue, please! *waves flags more* By the way, this is absurd. I didn't think it was that wrong, I mean, she DOES need to write me into more of her fics since she *claims* I'm her favorite...

ZECHS!! I can read NUDE SEMIFORE CODE!

Zechs: Sorry, well, on with the fic.


MAID TO ORDER (PART IV)



Trowa had just returned from the drycleaners and was precariously balancing three bags of groceries and the “outfit” Duo had lent him now neatly cleaned as he attempted to unlock the door.  Finally succeeding he walked to the kitchen, setting the bags and dress down carefully.  Fei had gone off on a mission this morning and was due to return sometime around 7 or 8 this evening, and truth be told, Trowa was very glad he was gone, he knew it wasn't a dangerous mission, but he wanted to surprise his lover and Fei, ever curious of covert plans would be sneaking around, looking over his shoulder, and trying to pry information about the special night from him.  Smirking he recalled the finely scripted invitation he'd stuck in Nataku's cockpit before the raven haired boy left.

    Master WuFei,

    Your presence is humbly requested for dinner this evening.
    
    Forever your obedient servant,

    T.B.

Rousing himself from his reveries, he reached under the cabinet and pulled out a secretly stashed book 1 .  Mmm…Fei, I do hope you like what I have planned for tonight, he mused as he began searching for the required recipes.  Reaching into the shopping bags, he pulled out the oysters, pasta, pine nuts, olive oil, sugar, and the bouquet of violets.  Soon the pasta was boiling, the oysters were steaming, a fine bottle of merlot was retrieved from the cellar, and Trowa had lost his shirt somewhere in the sweltering kitchen.  His nimble fingers carefully plucked the violet petals from their stalks, and dipped them gingerly into the sugary mixture on the stove.  Each one he laid carefully on a cool plate to continue crystallizing  2.  Satisfied that the meal was nearly done, he picked up the dry cleaning bag and carried it up to their room, to continue getting ready, stopping briefly in Duo and Heero's room to pick up the other necessary garments.  

After a long, steamy shower, the emerald-eyed boy emerged from the bathroom, gathering together the necessary articles for this evening's event.  He dried his hair quickly, and began to pull the silky stockings over his muscular legs.  Fastening the garter belt around his waist, he quickly joined the stockings onto the dangling straps with the clasps.  He turned to admire his handy work in the mirror.  Hmm…now, how did Duo get those panties on…a few attempts later, he gave up, realizing he'd have to undo the clasps.  I'm sure Fei wouldn't mind if I went without these, he smirked, tossing the offending silk undergarment over his shoulder.  Carefully, he unwrapped the satiny dress from its plastic confinements, and stepping gracefully into it, he pulled it up over his arms, zipping it up with dexterous fingers.  Again turning to the mirror, he let a sly smirk slide over his features.  Not bad, he mused, I just hope Fei likes it.

He made his way downstairs to prepare the dining room for the feast.  Tall candles emanated a sensual glow around the cherry finished room.  Trowa scattered the remaining violet petals over the tablecloth, then placed a setting of utensils down for his love.

Trowa need not have worried if WuFei was going to like his surprise.  The entire way back from the mission, he was pondering a way to get his own love into the attire he'd seen on the braided boy.  He and Trowa had discussed it last night after they burst in on the other set of lover's in such intimate of moments, and both had agreed that a little fun with their fellow pilots would not be out of the question, especially if Trowa himself could acquire such a lovely ensemble as Duo's.    Mmm…angel, seeing you underneath that braided beauty was so erotic.  I can't wait to share that moment with you again.

It was around 7:30 that evening that the toffee-haired boy heard his love's Gundam return to the hanger.  He again smiled, as he took a seat in the erotically decorated dining room.  

“Koi?”  the obsidian eye boy called upon entering the foyer.  Even half a day was far to long to be away from that sensual being know as Trowa Barton.

“In here love!”  The emerald-eyed boy called from the dining room, anxiously awaiting the expression from his bishonen when he laid eyes on him.

The raven haired boy made his way to the dining room, and opening the door, he met with a sight that made him almost teary eyed.  He gazed at the luminescent room in awe.  The tall pillar candles burned proudly on the mantle piece, casting an irradiant glow over the crimson tablecloth as the reflection of the wine glass teased the ceiling.   He gasped as he saw his lover approach out of the shadows.
“Do you like it Master WuFei?”  the green-eyed boy purred, draping his long arms around the smaller boy.

“Oh, it's perfect lover, but all this trouble for me?”  He looked up and melted into the other boy's longing stare.  He ran his hands up and down the satiny material that graced Trowa's lithe body, admiring his lover in the scintillating attire.

“Of course for you, silly.  I'll do anything to please you.”  Trowa snaked his hand down the front of Fei's shirt, gently pressing on his nipples.  “But come now, you must be hungry after your mission, and I've prepared a most decadent meal.”  He cooed into his obsidian-eyed lover's ear, before grasping his hand and leading him to his seat.

Fei took his seat and anxiously waited as Trowa hurried off into the kitchen to retrieve the meal.  Returning quickly, the tall boy set a plate of pasta with oysters and pine nuts in front of his smiling lover.  

The Chinese boy inhaled deeply and began to slowly eat the decadent morsels.  Trowa topped off his love's wine glass, making sure to bend over invitingly in order to reach the glass.  A small moan left Fei's lips, as he reached up to caress the pliant flesh of his koi's ass.  Trowa purred in response, wriggling his hips against the warm palm.

“Remind me to thank Duo when he returns lover.  You look just as appetizing as this meal.”  Fei snaked a hand around to Trowa's front and began gently massaging his aching desire.

“Bet you say that to all the boys.” Trowa's laugh faded into a deep moan as he felt Fei's hand begin gently stroking his hard flesh, “Mmmm…finish your meal lover, and save room for desert.”  The tall boy reluctantly stood and returned to the kitchen to put the finishing touches on dessert.  He retrieved the chilled violet petals from the refrigerator, and arranged them on a dessert plate; he then poured small dollops of whipped cream on each.  Returning to the dining room, he noticed his love had indeed finished his meal.  He also noticed that WuFei had unbuttoned his white oxford shirt, and his well-defined, bronze chest seemed to glow from the light of the candles.  A sensual shiver ran through the Heavy Arms pilot as he sauntered over to his love, delicately removing the dinner plate and placing the dessert in front of him.

“Nani?”  Fei looked into those luscious green eyes, “Violet petals, love?”

Trowa smirked knowingly, “Mmmhmm, they're supposed to be a rather potent aphrodisiac. That was sort of the erm, theme for this meal koi.”

“AhHa, so this was all a plan to seduce me?”  Fei picked up one of the petals, gently lifting it to his lips.  His tongue darted out, slowly licking the cream off the top, before he placed the petal in his mouth.  

Trowa leaned in towards his love and ran his tongue over the smaller boy's lips, “Is it working?”  He purred.

“See for yourself.”  He growled, unzipping the navy dress pants, allowing his desire to spring free.  Trowa moaned as Fei placed another petal in his mouth, and quickly moved Trowa's mouth to his own, sliding the sweet treat into the warmth.  

Trowa gasped at the feeling of his love's tongue mingled with the sugariness of the dessert.  He felt nimble fingers easing down the zipper of the dress, as his koi nuzzled his neck, tracing elaborate patterns on the underside of his chin with his tongue.  The tall boy moaned as he felt the dress sliding off his creamy shoulders and down his chest, pooling on the floor between his feet.  

WuFei stroked his length slowly.  His eyes were wild with lust for the boy in front of him, clad now only in stockings, and high heels, the garter belt framing his dripping erection.

“Can I have the real dessert now, lover?”  Fei slid off his slacks and shoes, and approached the green-eyed vision, taking the slender hand in his own, he led Trowa to the edge of the table.  

Trowa moaned as he felt his lover's hands around his waist, as he was gently lifted onto the satin covered expanse.  WuFei wasted no time, bringing his lips precariously close to Trowa's hardened length, blowing gently before swiping the first drop of milky essence from the tip.

“Gods, Fei!”  Trowa arched up, attempting to impale himself in the sweet mouth of his talented lover.

“No, be good lover.”  Fei cautioned, kissing the insides of the velvety, stocking clad thighs.  

Trowa was writhing uncontrollably under the assault, breath coming in quick pants, “Please Fei, please” He moaned, hoping his love would take pity on him.

The obsidian-eyed boy smirked, making his way back up to his love's engorged cock.  He licked around the head once before taking the quaking member deep in his mouth, gliding his teeth over the flesh as he descended at a painstakingly slow speed.

Trowa bucked his hips, intent on making his lover suck him faster.  He was on the verge of crying he desired his love so badly.  

“Mmm, you taste better than those violets,”  Fei paused before again, taking the length into his mouth, deep-throating the striking emerald-eyed boy.  He reached over to the discarded dessert plate, and grabbed another silky petal, and ran it over the puckered entrance of his love, eliciting a small gasp from the boy below him.  

Trowa gasped as he felt the cool whipped cream melting and trailing down his inner thighs as one gentle finger entered him.  He rocked back, eager for more, deeper contact.  

Fei continued his oral attack, moving his hot mouth and expert tongue over the searing flesh while gliding in a second finger to join the first in stretching his lover.  He placed his other hand on Trowa's hips to still his movements.

“Oh, Fei…ahh, feels so good…mmmmore,”  Trowa clutched at the table cloth beneath him, feeling a third finger enter the tight channel.  He screamed as his koi found his sweet spot of release, and despite the constricting hand on his hips, still wriggled enticingly under the combined attack.  He sighed in frustration as he felt the dexterous digits leave him.  

WuFei gazed deeply into the half-lidded emerald eyes as he smeared the cream from another petal on his hot arousal and moved to his love's inviting entrance.  Trowa was silently begging with his eyes, soft mewls and pants leaving his supple lips as Fei thrust into him quickly, down to the hilt.

Trowa cried out in utter lust as he felt his love seated in him fully.  He felt no pain, only the delicious friction of Fei moving in and out of him, hitting the spot that set his nerves ablaze and sent shivers to his dripping need.

“Gods, Trowa,”  Fei panted increasing the urgency of his thrusts, “You're so tight, lover.  You feel so fucking good.”  He was driving his cock in and out of the tall boy beneath him with reckless abandon.

Harder, faster, deeper, Trowa taking it all and demanding more, as he slinked his stocking-clad legs around the smaller boy's back, attempting to push him farther in with every thrust.

“Fei…harder…so good.”  He panted breathlessly, urging his koi along.  He felt like he was being banged into the ground, but he didn't care.  It felt so good.

WuFei grabbed his lover's hand and brought it to Trowa's neglected erection, intertwining their fingers, as he moved their hands up and down the searing length in time with his thrusts.

Trowa was plummeting over the edge of ecstasy with every thrust of Fei's cock and every movement of their entwined hands.  

“Fei…gods…I'm…” with that the breathless boy emptied his milky essence onto his stomach.  The glorious constriction clamping down tightly against Fei's quaking length as the smaller boy threw himself more heartily into the task of gaining his own completion.  A few more deep thrusts and his seed spilt into the heavenly form underneath him.

The two breathless pilots remained intimately joined for a few more precious seconds before WuFei stood up, blew out the remaining candles, picked up the tall boy and carried him up to their bedroom.  Carefully he laid a sedate Trowa on the silky sheets and curled up next to his love.

“That was absolutely amazing, angel.”  He purred, wrapping his muscular arms around his vision.

Trowa nodded sleepily, purring as he wriggled closer to his love.  “I'm glad you liked, dragon.”

“Mmmhmm, I'll have to go off on solo missions more often if this is the kind of treatment I get when I return,” he chuckled, nuzzling against Trowa's neck as they both subsided into slumber.
On to Part 5

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Trowa + Wufei
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive