Maid To Order-Part 5
By: Loopergirl

The beeping laptop alerted the boys to another mission.  WuFei detangled himself from his sleeping angel and opened the black case, clicking on the new mail he'd received.  He rubbed his sleep heavy eyes and proceeded to read.

To:  natakudragon1@ozhaters.com
From:  thefunkyfreshmastero@madscientist.org

WuFei,
I'm sending you on a reconnaissance mission.  I need you to pick up some remnants of OZ's new mobile dolls from the L3 sector and return them at once.

~ O


`Damnit' he silently cursed.  He was looking forward to spending a rewarding morning… and afternoon…and, well who was he kidding, night with his green-eyed love.  He scrawled a quick message to his love, hoping this mission wouldn't keep him away for too long, kissed him gently on the forehead and departed for space.  

Trowa awoke an hour later, startled to find his lover was gone.  He stretched languidly as he arose from the bed and noticed the note Fei had left him.  `Fuckin' eh', he thought to himself, `Do we ever get a god damn break?!'.  He showered and dressed, then made his way down to the kitchen where he found another hastily scribbled note.  Quatre had been called off on a mission as well.  `Maybe this isn't so bad after all, I mean, I DO have the whole house to myself'.  His grin widened considerably.  It was hot so he stripped off all his clothes, and sauntered into the living room, letting the garments trail behind him.  He turned on the radio, full blast and began lip-synching into one of Duo's discarded hairbrushes.  He shook his hips as he let the rhythm carry his body around the room.  He was just getting to the crushing vocal solo of the song when the radio went dead.

A rosy hue crept over his cheeks, as he hesitated to turn around `Gods, please let that be WuFei.' He silently prayed.  Just then he heard a voice and his spirits sank as his blush deepened.  

“Whoa…Trowa, nice show, nicer ass.”  Duo had just returned from the successful mission, and was himself a bit upset his lover had been called away again immediately.  His dismay was quickly turning around though as his eyes roamed over the naked boy in front of him.

Slowly, Trowa turned around to face the boy, only to be shocked that Duo still wore the form fitting maid's outfit.  Although thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed, he felt his desire begin to harden as he drank in the long haired boy in his vision.  He couldn't bear to meet the other's eyes, so he hung his head, “Gomen, Duo…I was just…well, no one was here…and…aren't you supposed to be on a mission?”

Duo laughed slightly as the usually graceful Trowa stumbled helplessly over his words.  He walked over to Trowa, lifting his head up with the palm of his hand.  “I was on a mission, just got back.  Heero got called away though, another fucking mission.”  

“How…how did it go, Duo?”  Trowa ventured, still lost in violet pools, his erection becoming more visible with the proximity of the fey beauty.  

Duo rolled his eyes; a frustrated look overtook his delicate features.  The tall boy noticed the discomfort on the other pilot's face.  “It didn't go well then, huh?”

“No…the mission went su-fuckin-perbly.  We managed to destroy the mobile suits Treize had stashed, but damn!  That Treize was chasing me all over the house trying to cop a feel, and Heero and I were hardly ever in the same room together, never mind the same bed.  We had to sleep in separate living quarters located on opposite sides of the mansion!”  He cried in utter aggravation.  He flopped himself onto the couch, then noticed the obvious arousal of the emerald-eyed pilot.  Inside he smirked as he continued, “Where's Fei?”

It was Trowa's turn to be exasperated; “He got called off on another mission too, this morning.  I'm not sure when he'll be back.”  He walked over and sat on the couch next to Duo, attempting to reach over and grab his boxers.  

Duo saw the ivory ass wiggle as Trowa tried to retrieve the shorts from the floor.  `I can't resist' he thought to himself, as he bent over and ran his tongue around Trowa's tight ring.

Trowa jumped suddenly at the feel of Duo's tongue on his ass, feeling the tingling sensation proceeded immediately to his cock.  He sat up again, only to see Duo grinning at him sensually.

“How bout we even the score on the clothes,”  Duo purred, unzipping the black dress and letting it fall to the floor.  He stepped out of it gracefully, then unfastened the garter belt as Trowa looked on, his hand moving towards his dripping desire.

He began stroking as Duo kicked off his shoes and lowered the belt and stockings, wriggling them down his creamy legs.  Though his loose locks were thrown over his face as he bent down, he could tell what Trowa was doing.   “Like what you're seeing, Tro?”  He questioned erotically, as he stood back up and hooked his thumbs underneath the fabric of the silk thong.  He had to torture the Heavy Arms pilot just a little bit longer, so he slipped one of his hands down to his straining member and began to massage it through the fabric.   “MMmm…Trowa, this feels soooo good.”  He moaned, throwing his head back, allowing the other boy an unhindered view of his luscious, lean torso.  “Do you want to know what I'm thinking about right now, Trowa?”  He gasped as his fingers played with his dewy tip.

Trowa had gone from aroused to full on rock hard, “Oh, yes Duo…Tell me what you're thinking about.”  He panted, stroking his own length with more fervor.  

“Mmm…Trowa, I'm thinking about putting my huge cock in your tight ass, and fucking you until you scream.”  Duo whispered as his thumbs again hooked the fabric of the thong and slowly slid it downwards.  

Trowa moaned with pleasure and laid back on the couch, watching Duo reveal himself fully.  Duo pounced on the tall boy, taking all of his length into his mouth and devouring it hungrily.  

The green-eyed boy yelped, and grabbed the edge of the couch, feeling himself completely impaled upon Duo's sizzling mouth.  He rolled his head from side to side, panting, moaning, bucking his hips into the sweet heat that surrounded him.

Duo snaked his hand under Trowa and began to tease the tight ring with the tip of his finger, before pushing it in.  The tall boy sat up and moaned. Duo rose to swallow it the sound, claiming his mouth in a deep kiss, while his hand still stroked the boy's wet erection.  He kissed his way back down the emerald-eyed boy's chest as Trowa lay back once again.  Duo gently nibbled on the pert, pink nipples, causing the boy underneath him to whimper in satisfaction.  He slid another finger into the heat, stretching and massaging Trowa fully, feeling the tall boy thrust against him as he found his innermost spot of passion.  

“Please Duo,”  Trowa screamed, “Take me…please…” His voice trailed off into an unintelligible moan as Duo removed his fingers and placed his cock at the entrance to the tall boy's tight channel.  

Just as he was about to thrust in when the boys heard the front door open and two angry voices approaching.

“You should have checked with me first before going, WuFei!”  Duo immediately recognized his lover's voice.

“How the hell was I supposed to know you were finished with the last mission if YOU didn't communicate such!  Besides I was just following orders.  This is injustice!”  Trowa too recognized the angry tone of his ranting koi.

The two enraged pilots rounded the corner into the living room, only to be greeted by a sight from their wildest, steamiest dreams.  A panting Trowa lay on the couch, legs spread while an equally aroused Duo was just getting ready to `take the plunge'.  They froze in their tracks.  Sets of green-eyes, violet-eyes, obsidian-eyes and cobalt-eyes met.  

Surprisingly, Heero was the first one to break the awkward silence.  “I see you two couldn't wait to play until we came back.  How very naughty of you.”  He smirked and looked over at WuFei, lust filled pools meeting equally lust filled pools.  

WuFei grabbed Heero and kissed him fiercely.  Pushing his tongue into the depths.  Heero moaned and returned the kiss as the boys on the couch watched in erotic awe.  The coffee-haired pilot began to knead the boy's ass through the thin white trousers, as their trapped erections rubbed roughly against each other.  

WuFei finally broke the kiss and stared at his tall lover, “Two, or rather four can play at this game angel.”  He sauntered over to the couch, patting Duo lightly on the ass.  He lifted Trowa's legs and put them over the violet-eyed boy's shoulders.  “Please, Duo, continue where you left off.  This is a site a would quite like to see.”

Heero had stripped off his own vestments and knelt behind Duo.  Kissing up and down his smooth, well-toned back.  Duo moaned and pushed slowly into Trowa, reveling in the tightness and the heat that surrounded him.  

Trowa threw his head back and screamed in passion as he felt Duo push in up to the hilt.  He looked over at his dragon, only to see WuFei slowly lower his pants to reveal his dripping arousal.  He grabbed his lover by the hips and led him to the side of the couch.  Turning his head sideways, he pulled the obsidian-eyed boy's cock into his mouth.

Duo felt Trowa relax, and began thrusting.   In and out, harder and harder, ramming the boy into cushions below, hitting Trowa's sweet spot every time.  The green eyed boy could only moan and mewl as he was fucked, he swirled his tongue around the length of his lover, feeling Fei thrust in and out of his mouth in time with Duo's thrusts.

Heero was stroking his own need as he reached around to Duo's chest and began roughly twisting his nipples.  He felt the boy shudder against him and gasp harshly.

WuFei was on the edge of release; so he pulled out of his lover's mouth, gently bringing his lips down to claim that sweet heat in a passionate kiss.  After the kiss broke, he whispered to his lover, “Let me see you come angel.”  He knelt on the floor next to the writhing form.

Heero continued pinching and clawing at Duo's chest.  He spoke sensually to his lover, “You're so fucking sexy Duo.  Ramming in and out of Trowa, fucking his beautiful ass with your hot cock.  It makes me so hard, Duo.”  

Duo moaned at the words that dripped from his lover's lips and thrust harder and deeper into Trowa.  Heero continued, “You want to come don't you, Duo…come in that tight ass while I watch you.  You're so close, I can tell.”  With that Heero moved to join WuFei on the floor, each grabbed the other's erections and stroked while they watched their lover's near the edge of ecstasy.  

Duo reached around and grabbed Trowa's cock, pumping it furiously as the green-eyed boy thrust up against him time and time again.  Trowa felt his body begin to shake as the first waves of passion began to override his senses.  “Gods, DUO!  YES!!”  He screamed as his seed shot out over his chest.  

Duo felt his own resolve swiftly drift away as Trowa tightened around his cock.  With a scream, he came into the sizzling depths of Trowa's ass, “TROWA!!!!”  He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Both panting boys slowly drifted back to reality when they heard similar moaning sounds from the floor.  Two sets of eyes marveled at what they saw, each feeling their spent shafts begin to spring to life again.

Heero was on his hands and knees, with Fei between his legs, his slender hand wrapped around the coffee-haired boy's cock.  WuFei fucked him wildly, thrusting as his lips traveled down to the tanned skin of Heero's back, alternating kisses and sharp bites, trailing red marks over the flesh.  

The boys on the couch crept down to join their lovers, Trowa wriggled underneath the whimpering Heero, and removed his lover's hand, replacing it with his mouth.  Duo moved around to the back of WuFei and began licking the boy's ass, toying with the tight ring before slipping his finger inside and stretching before another finger joined the first.

Heero accepted every hard thrust the obsidian-eyed boy gave and in turn thrust with equal abandon into Trowa's inviting mouth.  WuFei rocked back hard onto Duo's intruding digits, letting them rub against the sensual nub that sent shivers down his spine.  

“How does it feel lover?”  Duo questioned the breathless Heero, “Mmm…I bet if feels so good to have Fei fucking your little ass while Trowa sucks you off.  I bet you're just dying to come into that sweet mouth, aren't you?”  Duo smirked, both boys knew that such crude talk during intimate moments could quickly drive the other over the edge.

Heero felt Fei's cock thrust into him, led by Duo's fingers, felt Trowa's mouth surround his length, gently scraping his teeth along the flesh and playing with the tip.  It was too much for the Wing pilot and he came with an ardent thrust into Trowa's awaiting mouth.  

WuFei followed shortly after, feeling Duo's fingers dance within him and Heero's ass clamp down around him.  He let out a breathy moan as he shoot his seed deep inside the coffee-haired pilot.  

The four sated boys collapsed upon each other, each once seeking out and finding the correct pair of arms to cuddle in.  Again they heard the front door open as a mumbling Quatre appeared before them.

Quatre's jaw dropped and his eyes went wide, his mind supplied plenty of mental images of what had just gone on in the room minutes before between his best friends and comrades.  “Damnit!!”  He screamed, “Why am I ALWAYS on a mission when the good stuff happens?!”  

The other boys broke into fits of laughter and giggles, as Quatre ran out of the room in search of a little relief of his own.

End.
Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Trowa + Wufei
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive