Maid To Order-Part 3
By: Loopergirl

Warning:  These stories may contain any of the following:
Explicit content, Yaoi, PWP, lemon, bondage, etc.  You have been warned!

I do not own any rights to the Gundam Wing characters (sadly) and all thoughts contained here in are purely out of my own twisted mind.


MAID TO ORDER (PART III)


Morning greeted the sleepy couple far too early for either of them.  Duo lay in Heero's arms, his head pressed close into his koibito's smooth chest.  He allowed a sleepy violet eye to crack open, letting the sunlight bring him into consciousness.  

“Ern…urg…”  He tossed himself onto his side, burying his face in Heero's stomach.  “Too early…” he sighed.

Heero felt his lover begin to stir as he offered up a drowsy yawn, wrapping his arms around the chestnut haired boy, running his fingers through the silken locks.  He squeezed his love again, then languidly lifted his arms above his head in a great cat-like stretch.  

“Come on Duo, time to get up.”  He moved out from beneath the groggy boy, walking towards the shower.

“Ergh…” A few more incomprehensible moans left Duo's lips as he managed to hoist himself up onto his elbows.  “Can't we just go tomorrow?  We could spend all day here, doing some far more satisfying things.”  He smirked.

“Hn.”  Heero snorted, “Get up, get packed, get showered, get dressed.  We leave in an hour.”  He saw the violet-eyed beauty pout, and couldn't resist throwing a discarded pillow at him from the threshold of the bathroom.  Duo, still making a point to be in a huff, didn't see the hurling object until it was too late.

“Umphf!”  he mumbled as the pillow smacked him smack in the side of the head, knocking him off the bed and onto the floor.  “I'm going!  I'm going!! Jeeze!!!”  He stood up and began gathering the silky undergarments, still strewn about the floor from the night before, and stuffed them unceremoniously into his duffel bag.  A mischievous grin played upon his lips, which hinted at his plans to get even with his love for the pillow incident.  He snuck into the bathroom, already thick with steam.  Admiring his love's lithe figure through the sheer curtain he thought, Heehee….this should be fun, as he moved stealthily towards the toilet, barely placing his fingertips on the metallic handle when he heard the shower curtain being rapidly flung open.

A dripping wet, thoroughly annoyed, cobalt-eyed bishonen was staring at Duo.  Noticing he had his hand now firmly on the handle, his eyes went wide, “Duo, if you do I will kill…….YOOOOUUUUUUUU!”  He screamed as the water suddenly turned ice cold.  

“Ack!”  Duo jumped back to avoid Heero's fist, and ran thoroughly naked out the door way and down the hall.

“Duo!!”  Heero leapt out of the tub in an equally exposed pursuit.  Much to the dismay of Quatre who was just rounding the corner, unfortunately Duo was rounding the corner from the other way.

“AHHH! Umphf”  Quatre screamed, sending him head over heals landing on top of a squealing Duo.  

“Better watch it Q-man!  Heero's on the warpath!”  He scrambled back to his feet and continued down the hall.  

Quatre scratched his head, wondering just what on earth had gotten into Duo, and why was he so deliciously naked.  He didn't have much time to ponder this as he was shoved back against the wall by a soaking wet, nude Heero Yuy.

“Which way did he go, Quatre?”  Heero fumed at the utterly startled blond boy.  Quatre could only point to indicate down the hall, before Heero bounded after the long-haired troublemaker.

~

WuFei poured his lover another cup of coffee, gently kissing his cheek as he slowly filled the ceramic mug.  

“Ahhh….NO!!”  The boys heard Duo scream, and looked up quick enough to see a flash of peach run past the doorway.

“DUO!!!  GET BACK HERE!!!” Heero growled, as another peach figure ran past.

“Wonder what Duo did this time.”  Trowa snickered, bringing the mug up to his lips and sipping gingerly.  

“Haha…Don't know, but by the sound of Heero's voice, he's really gonna get it.”  WuFei sat down besides his lover, and they began scrutinizing the book in the emerald-eyed boy's hand.  

“Ah, no Heero, AHHHH!!!!!!!!! Put ME DOWN!!!  HELP!!!”  Duo's frantic screams wafted into the kitchen, “Ah, no please!!! STOP!!! MERCY!!! A hahahahah, Hee-chan, don't tickle me there….ehhheheheheheee.”

Trowa smirked, and returned to scrutinizing page 18 of the book.  “This one looks interesting love.”  He purred, grabbing the back of Fei's stool, pulling the Chinese boy closer to him.  

“Mmm…yes angel.  I think we could arrange that one.”  His hand cupped lightly against the soft cheek, bringing their lips together, running his tongue delicately over the smooth expanse before delving in further.

“Ah…Fei”  Trowa moaned and returned the kiss with equal grace, swirling his tongue in and out of the hidden sweetness.  Breaking the kiss, he stared in wonder at his dark-eyed lover, “Still excited dragon?  Even after those three rounds this morning?”  He teased, allowing his slender fingers to stroke his love's hardening shaft through the pajama bottoms.

Fei chuckled, “With you angel, I am always excited.”  His lust-filled eyes stared straight into the emerald pools, in a husky voice he continued, “Care to make it four times, lover?”

Just then the blonde Arab bounced into the kitchen.  “Good Morning!” he chirped, helping himself to a large mug of caffinated bliss.

“Morning Quatre” Trowa smiled, masking his annoyance that this distraction, took him away from his favorite distraction.

WuFei, as usual, was far less subtle, “Erm…it was.”  He growled, quickly gulping down a good mouthful of the steamy liquid before his eyes went wide, and his jaw dropped.  “AHHHH!!!! Hot! Hot! Hot!  HHHOOOTTTT!!!”

Trowa snickered at his love's antics as Quatre sat down across from them.  “So what do you two have planned for today?”  Quatre chimed.

“Oh just some light reading, Quatre”  Trowa responded, still stroking his lover's hardened shaft under the table.

WuFei closed his eyes as Trowa's assult became more rapid, the fluid movements of his fingers caused a slight moan to escape his lips.  “Angel?  Could we try page 16 again?” he whispered sensually into his koi's ear before running his tongue along the outside causing Trowa to mew softly.

Quatre blushed faintly upon realizing the secretive, yet very intimate exchange going on between his fellow pilots.  “Well, I'm going to go hop in the shower.  If you see Duo, ask him to please not flush the toilet while I'm in there.”  With that Quatre stood up and headed out of the kitchen to the other side of the safehouse.  

“Hmmm….alone at last, eh dragon?”  Trowa purred as he felt strong hands around his waist, lifting him on out of his seat, and setting him gently on love's aching desire.  “Happy to see me, I see.”
“Always angel” He responded by reciprocating Trowa's earlier play, stroking lightly above the black silk boxers.  “Lets have another look at that book, shall we?”

Trowa nodded and picked up the discarded book, turning again to page 18.

Not fifteen minutes later, Trowa and Fei were hot and heavy.  Trowa had managed to find his way to the counter and was sitting on the edge, enjoying the masterful assault his smaller lover was making on his bare chest with his tongue.

Just then Duo appeared in his current favorite attire, stockings and all, dragging Heero behind him.  The two boys faces turned red at the sight of their comrades.

“Well, they certainly know how to start the day off right, eh koi?”  Duo cooed while pouring himself a cup of java.  

WuFei turned his attention to the two boys now seated at the table and playfully remarked, “Mmmhmmm….Trowa, breakfast of champions.”  He helped an obviously aroused Trowa down from the counter, and they took their places on the other side of the table.

“Hey Hee-chan?  Did you finish packing yet?”  Duo asked, while playing with his loosened locks.

“No, Duo, I haven't.  WuFei, follow me.  I need to go over the communication protocols with you for this mission.”

WuFei stood and reluctantly followed Heero out of the room, leaving a very frustrated and horny Trowa behind.

“Whatcha reading, Trowa?  Duo had hardly bothered to ask as he snatched the book out of the tall boy's fingers.  “Oh, my….” He stuttered, flipping rapidly through pages.  At page 24 he stopped, turning the book around, and around, scrutinizing the picture, “How do they do THAT?”

It was Trowa's turn to blush, “Umm…it's some…erm…homework Fei and I are working on.”

“Homework eh?  I'd like to know what kinda school gives THIS kinda homework” Duo chuckled, still rapidly skimming the pages.  He stopped again at page 36, “I didn't know it was possible to bend like that!!”  Duo stood up, reaching anxiously for the steamy pot.  “Now where did Heero set that sugar.  I know he tried to hide it from me.”  He bent over rummaging through the bottom cabinet.

Trowa tried to avert his gaze, but he could see exactly what Duo had on underneath those frills and lace.  He surveyed the whole of Duo's back, from the long, stocking clad legs, up to the creamy globes shoved so enticingly in his direction.  A small moan escaped the tall boy's lips.

The violet-eyed boy heard a small noise behind him and turned to see Trowa staring at him hungrily.  “Tro?  Everything ok?”  He asked, moving to stand next to him.

Trowa mumbled, “You look very beautiful in that outfit Duo.”  He looked down averting his eyes in shame for admiring his friend in such a way.  He flet a calloused hand gently move under his chin, pulling it upwards.  

“Why thank you Trowa, as do you.”  Duo smirked, noticing the bulge in Trowa's boxers had not gone away.  Duo leaned in and placed his lips gently upon the tall boy's.

Trowa gasped as he felt Duo's expert tongue enter his mouth, gently teasing his own out.  He moved his hands up to Duo's waist, and gently guided him to his lap.  The American boy straddled Trowa and continued his oral minstrations, much to the delight of one very aroused Heavy Arms pilot.  

Duo continued to kiss down Trowa's neck, bringing his hands up at the same time to toy with the hardened pink nipples.

“Mmm…Duo…Yes!”  he gasped, feeling Duo's mouth again on his own, kissing him feverishly.  He moved his hands under the layer's of lace, grabbing Duo's ass.

“Trowa….” Duo sighed.  He began moving ever so slightly, back and forth, allowing their covered erections to move enticingly against each others.  Searing passion flowed through the two boys as the friction and the tension began to send them over the edge.  

Duo was so lost in his ecstasy, he didn't notice a bemused Heero Yuy enter until he felt his restraining hand on his shoulder.

“Now, now Duo.  We have a mission.”  He smirked at his lover, and the tall boy underneath him adding, “You can play with Trowa after we get back.”  He glanced at the Chinese boy who nodded vehemently in approval.  

Duo leaned into Trowa, whispering, “Mind if I borrow that book when we get back?”

Trowa purred in response, “Only if you let me borrow that outfit.”  He smiled a devilish grin.

“Deal, but you don't have to wait `til I get back.  There's an extra one upstairs in my room, it just needs to be dry-cleaned.”  He moaned in frustration as he felt Heero lift him off of the tall boy's lap.

“Oh Tro,”  Duo shouted over his shoulder as Heero pulled him towards the door, “Second drawer down, all the way to your left, you'll find everything else you need.”  He winked, following Heero out the door.

“What did he mean by that, koi?”  WuFei took the now vacated spot on Trowa's lap, his arms encircling the boy tightly.

“Hmm..”  Trowa snickered, “Duo just made page 20 far more interesting lover.”  He yelped slightly feeling Fei's fingers harshly twist his nipple.

“Oh, and when do I get to see this for myself, angel?”  Grinning at Trowa yelped again.

“Tomorrow lover, I need to attend to something first.”  Trowa grinned, bringing his lover's lips to his own.


End.


Somehow I sense a foursome coming on…
Muse laughs evilly

C&Cs Oh please, oh please, oh please!! ~loopergirl
On to Part 4

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Trowa + Wufei
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive