Maid To Order-Part 2
By: Loopergirl

Warning:  These stories may contain any of the following:
Explicit content, Yaoi, PWP, lemon, bondage, etc.  You have been warned!

I do not own any rights to the Gundam Wing characters (sadly) and all thoughts contained here in are purely out of my own twisted mind.



MAID TO ORDER (PART II)

Heero turned to find Duo lying on their bed; legs parted, head back, leisurely stroking his rapidly recovering erection.  He had pulled the hem of the dress up to the waist, allowing Heero a perfect view, never mind perfect access, to what he knew his lover truly desired.  

Heero stood at the foot of the bed, gazing down at his koi.  The scene in front of his eyes was driving him quickly over the edge with need to straddle those lengthy, silky legs.

Duo looked up and noticed Heero's predatory and possessive eyes roaming over his body.  He moaned.  Heero could drive him wild just with a simple glance.  Before they were together, Duo felt this was a big hindrance, but now…oh now, it was more of a game the two lovers played.  They would try to purposely turn the other on with lust filled glances, in the supermarket, airport, on the train, anywhere they were forced to be discreet.  It seemed to heighten their love making intensity as soon as they found themselves alone again.  
“Whatcha waiting for Hee-chan?” he purred, quickening the strokes along his now rock hard length.  

Heero smirked, “Just admiring the view.”  He lowered himself onto Duo, allowing their hot arousals to meet while claiming Duo's mouth fervently.  Duo reached behind his neck, attempting to unzip the offending dress when he felt Heero's hand move to restrain him.

“Nu-uh, I like this,” Heero growled running his hand down the satiny black fabric on Duo's chest.  “It makes you looks…so innocent, so naive.”

Duo whimpered at Heero's words, then gasped as he felt Heero's hot tongue on his neck.  He squirmed under the attack, begging for more contact, deeper contact with every thrust against his love's manhood.

“You like that don't you Duo, like it when I talk to you like this.  You love the fact that you're spread out under me like a little virgin-slut who's ready for her first fuck, don't you?”  Heero whispered in a lusty voice, gently rubbing Duo's nipples through the thin fabric.  Duo could only pant while Heero continued, kissing through the fabric, nibbling at each hard little mound, “Yeah, you're such a little slut Duo, and do you know what happens to good little sluts?”

Duo shook his head back and forth, unable to find his voice, as he clutched furiously at the bed sheets.  He felt Heero move lower, kissing down his stomach, then abruptly skipping to his still silk incased thighs, gently nipping and lapping.  He moaned in frustration as Heero slipped his tongue underneath the band of one of the stockings, teasing him slowly.  

Heero continued to tease Duo's thighs, while his hands crept below the silky globes of his ass, squeezing tightly.  He ran his hand under the flimsy fabric of the violet-eyed boy's thong and tore it off in one fluid movement.  Duo's arousal was waiting at the threshold of those moist lips.  

“I said, do you know what happens to good little sluts, Duo?”  Heero growled, his hot breath sending streaks of pleasure down Duo's hard cock.  

Duo moaned, “…Na..No…what happens?  Please…tell me?”  He managed to gasp, wriggling his hips to bring him closer to his lover.

“Hn.”  Heero chuckled, “They get fucked into next week, lover.”  With that he took the whole of Duo into his mouth, sucking, scraping, tongue gently poking at the slit, tasting the essence that was beginning to milk out slowly.  

Duo tensed and arched up to meet his koi's oral attack.  He writhed and moaned as he felt a slender finger suddenly thrust into his ass, working, stretching him, searching for that one spot.  “Please, Heero….Please…” his voice trailed off into an unintelligible string of moans and half syllables as he felt a second finger join the first, dancing gracefully inside him, rubbing slowly against the spot of his inner most passion.

“What Duo?  What do you want Duo?”  Heero teased his chestnut haired love, before enveloping him again with his searing mouth.  He worked a third finger into Duo, letting it swiftly join the others in their dance of desire.

“Please….Take me Heero…please, make love to me.”  Duo cried out as Heero struck his sweet spot with precision time and time again.  The American boy was lost in his world of sensation, caught between his lover's tantalizing mouth and his lover's teasing fingers.  Stars shot past his eyelids as his passion swelled up in him.  He knew he could not take much more of this sweet torture.  

Heero removed his fingers from the steamy channel and began to coat his length with lube.  He positioned the head of his cock at Duo's entrance and quickly thrust in, up to the hilt, pausing momentarily to let his wide-eyed love adjust.

“Aahhh…” Duo screamed out, pleasure and pain swirling together in his mind.  He did love the pain, he had to admit he had some slightly masochistic tendencies, but the pleasure…oh, it was more then he thought one human being should be able to take.  He loved it when Heero took him quickly, fucked him hard, rammed into him with all his force.  Of course, he did love their slow, sensual sessions, but the rough almost animalistic sex that they engaged in served as a kind of catharsis for the violet-eyed boy.  Heero was so strong willed, so possessive, and so utterly his.  He adored being reminded of that on these such occasions.  

Heero felt his love tremble beneath him as he drove in deep, then pulled completely out, only to ram in again, harder and deeper each time.  He reached around and grabbed Duo's weeping erection, stroking it vehemently fast, in time with his own thrusts.

“Come for me Duo!” he commanded, gazing down at the beautiful boy, writing beneath him, gasping for breath, moaning in unadulterated ecstasy.  He felt his love's sticky seed shoot out, covering his hand, as well as part of the dress he still wore.  He felt Duo's muscles contract around him, everything sharpened into a single point of sheer white passion, as he thrust one last time, emptying himself into his awaiting lover's heat.

Heero slowly pulled out of his love's tight channel, and collapsed next to the panting boy, placing soft kisses on his face, lightly stroking his sweat slicked hair from his forehead.  “I love you, Duo” he purred into his ear, running his tongue around the outside.

“Mmmmm….” The long-haired boy sighed contentedly, “and I love you, Heero.”  Duo stretched his long arms above his head, bringing them to rest momentarily on the fabric of his dress.  Startled, he sat up, dismaying at the milky essence he'd managed to spill all over the bottom of the black silk skirt.  “Oh no!  Heero!!”

Heero sat up, alarmed at his love's cries, “What?  What's wrong Duo?”

“The dress!!  I can't get this out of it!  It'll have to be dry cleaned and we're supposed to leave tomorrow morning!”  Shit, he silently cursed himself for being so stupid and jeopardizing the mission.

Heero lay back down, pulling his violet-eyed love against him.  He chuckled, “Given that you look so damn sexy in that outfit, I figured we'd need a ..ehem…back up.  There's another dress hanging in the closet.  You can leave this one with Trowa, see if he'll get it cleaned for you while we're gone.”  

Duo gazed at his lover, startled as the realization started to creep over him.  “Heero…you…you knew…that…I'd..”  He brought his hand up to give Heero a playful smack, only to be flipped onto his back with his beautiful cobalt-eyed bishonen above him.  

“Yes, Duo…I knew it would be you.”  He smiled warmly, reaching behind the locks of chestnut hair, he produced a silver coin from behind his love's ear.  “Call it a trick of fate, if you will.”  He chuckled, then bent down to capture his vision's lips in another searing kiss.

“Well, I guess tricks beget the trickster”  Duo purred, then turned his full attention back to Heero's probing tongue.


End.
On to Part 3

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Trowa + Wufei
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive