Maid To Order-Part 1
By: Loopergirl

Warning:  These stories may contain any of the following:
Explicit content, Yaoi, PWP, lemon, bondage, etc.  You have been warned!

I do not own any rights to the Gundam Wing characters (sadly) and all thoughts contained here in are purely out of my own twisted mind.


MAID TO ORDER (PART I)


The five boys were gathered around the small table of the latest safehouse.  Heero had called the meeting in order to explain the details of the latest mission.

“Ok, here's the deal.  Rumor has it that Treize has a large stash of mobile suits underneath his mansion in Luxemburg.  Security around there is …” his mind faltered momentarily and offered the words tighter than Duo's ass.  He coughed slightly, guising his mental image as a tickle in his throat.  “…tight.  It'll have to be a covert operation.  There are too many villagers around so we don't want to start a battle, and obviously we can't go in with our Gundams.”  He passed out papers explaining the details to the other pilots.

WuFei, Trowa and Quatre carefully scrutinized their papers, while Duo, playing lazily with his braid, stuffed it in his pocket.  He looked up at his lover, whose grimace displayed outward condemnation for his action.  Duo grinned sheepishly and took the paper back out.

“Right, now that we're all on the same page…”  His cobalt stare met with zero resistance in deep violet pools.  “Like I was saying, its gonna be an undercover job.  I've managed to secure positions for two of us as household staff in the mansion.  One position is as butler and one is as a maid.”

“Maid?”  WuFei questioned.  His obsidian eyes rolled over Trowa's exquisite frame almost causing the small boy to moan.  Feeling his pants grow  way too tight, he gulped some air and continued, “Well, it's not going to be Trowa or myself.” He said possessively, grabbing his koi's arm, “Trowa is way too tall to pass for a girl, and I hardly have the features to pull it off.”

“Hn…”  Heero looked at the two boys, WuFei holding his green-eyed lover closely, “Agreed.  Neither of you would make a very good woman.”  The three boys in the discussion all turned to look at the small blonde boy and the longhaired boy.

“Oh no,”  Duo started.  He recognized that look on his comrades' faces.  That was the look that meant they were shortly about to make him do something he obstinately did NOT want to do.  “Don't even think about it, nu-uh, never, NO so don't even ask”.  His normally pale cheeks were flushed with anger.  “Anyway, Quatre's voice is higher and he looks, ya know, more girly”.

“I do not look more girly!”  Quatre huffed, “YOU are the one with the hair down to your ass!”  Quatre glared at Duo, seething anger, trying to unclench his fist because one more smart-ass comment from the braided American was going to result in a swift punch to the gut.  

Heero smirked at the two obviously uncomfortable boys.  “Duo, Quatre, unfortunately it's going to have to be one of you two.  Now, we can vote or…”

Duo jumped up excitedly with a mischievous grin slinking across his face.  “Or…we could flip for it.  Whaddya say Q-man?  Feeling lucky?”

Quatre rose to meet Duo's challenge, “Yeah, Duo actually I AM feeling lucky.  Flip the coin.  I'll call it in the air.”

“Whatever you say Q.”  Inwardly Duo was snickering violently.  This trick NEVER got old.  Quatre was so predictable; time after time when they played this game he always, always chose tails.  The silver coin left Duo's thumb and traveled high into the air.

“Alright, I choose…”  Quatre noticed the devilish smirk on Duo's face, “Heads”.

“What??” was all Duo managed to spit out before Trowa caught the quarter in the air, flipping it over, he placed it on his arm.

“Its heads.  Looks like you'll be the one in the frilly clothes Duo.”  Trowa chuckled, noticing the wide-eyed American blinking and staring still in shock.  Trowa went to hand the coin back when he noticed something odd.  Bringing it up to his eyes, he scrutinized it carefully.  “Hmm…” he handed the coin to his raven-haired lover.  

WuFei took the coin and noticed the same thing the tall boy did.  The coin had heads on both sides.  He began laughing uncontrollably, “Oh Maxwell, that's what you get you dirty cheat!”  He tossed the coin to a bemused Heero, who slipped it into his pocket.

“Duo!!”  Quatre lunged toward the startled pilot before feeling strong hands around his waist effectively restrain him and plop him unceremoniously back into his seat.  Quatre calmed down after noticing how deliciously good Heero's strong hands felt mere inches above his ass.

“Don't worry Quatre,”  Heero laughed, “Your perfect payback will be short in coming.”  With that he bent down and rummaged in the large clothing bag.  He pulled out a neatly pressed black suit.  “Trowa, WuFei, turn around please.  I'd like to see who will fit in this outfit.”  The two boys complied, turning to face away from Heero.

“Try any funny business, Yuy and you'll pay for it!”  WuFei growled, looking possessively at his tall lover.

Heero held the suit up to Trowa, lining up the creases and waistline.  “Hn…no, you're too tall Trowa and there is not enough extra fabric to lengthen the pants that much.”  He moved to the smaller boy, “Hn…No time to hem the pants either, but it looks like you could fit into it WuFei.”

The Chinese boy spun on his heels, “Are you done with your wisecracks Yuy?!”

“Hee-chan please!  Please go with me, pretty, pretty please,”  Duo pleaded, giving Heero his best sad puppy look.

Heero could never deny his violet-eyed love anything, and in return he was usually given more than satisfactory compensation.   Plus, he mused, this will give me a chance to watch over him in case things get outta hand. “Alright Duo, I'll go with you.”

“Yes!”  Duo shouted throwing his arms around his koibito.  Duo was secretly thrilled to be going under cover with his cobalt-eyed beauty, “So where's my uniform?”  He was expecting something pretty traditional, a long a-line skirt, white blouse, that sort of thing.

Heero again reached for the bag, and pulled out Duo's outfit.  All color drained from Duo's face, his eyes widened, his jaw went slack as he could vaguely make out sounds of laughter coming from his fellow pilots.

Trowa and WuFei clung to each other to prevent from doubling over from their giggles.

Quatre managed to squeak out between laughs, “Oh, you're right Heero, this payback is perfect.”

Heero flung the outfit at his lover, “Get dressed Duo, I've got to make sure it fits.  We leave tomorrow morning.  "Oh here,” he flung some silky looking objects in Duo's direction, “You'll need these too.”

Duo caught the airborne objects, turned and stomped off to the room they shared.  Heero followed right after, leaving the hysterical boys in the kitchen to settle down. Hmm…this is definitely a show I'm not going to miss, he smirked to himself, feeling the familiar hardened flesh begin to push at his shorts.  

Duo made it a point to stomp as loud as he could into the bathroom and slam the door shut, muttering various profanities under his breath.  Heero sat on the edge of their bed, waiting for Duo to emerge, and hopefully calm down.  Ten minutes passed, then twenty, as the half hour approached Heero went to the bathroom door and knocked softly.

“Duo?  Are you ok?  Need any help?”  

“Nah…I almost got it.  Be out in a sec.” He chimed.  If Heero didn't know better the intonation of that voice made it sound like Duo was having…fun?  He resumed his spot on the bed, reclining slightly.

Seconds later the door of the bathroom flew open.  “TADA!”  Duo yelled, and leaped forward, hands stretched out to his sides.

Heero's jaw dropped, and his desire hardened.  Duo stood before him in a very short, very revealing French maid's outfit.  He could see the snaps that held the translucent black stockings (and those oh so long, luscious legs) to the garter belt.  Hmm…Treize is obviously a leg man, he thought while absorbing the succulent boy before him with his eyes.  Duo let his hair flow freely around his form, cascading down almost to the hem of his skirt.  Heero studied the figure.  The high white lace collar highlighted the heart shaped face's contours beautifully.  He wondered how Duo managed to move so flawlessly in the patent stiletto heals.

Duo noticed the lustful look in his bishonen's eyes, and glancing casually at the other's lap, his suspicions were confirmed.  He decided to have a little fun with his lover.  He spun around, then bent over to adjust the black seams on his stockings.  “Heero?  Are these straight?”  He cooed over his shoulder, proceeding to run his long fingers up and down the back of his legs, giving the Japanese boy a mouth-watering view of his creamy ass, protected only by the thin strip of fabric the black silk thong provided.   He wriggled his hips suggestively, “Wanna help me?”

After watching his lover's inviting ass for a few moments, a painfully hard Heero arose from the bed and sauntered over to the chestnut haired boy.  He watched Duo straighten up and turn towards him.

“How ya gonna help me, lover?”  Duo purred, starring at the straining bulge in the other boy's shorts.  He gasped as Heero pressed up against him, claiming his mouth, devouring the sweetness within.

“I'm gonna fuck you senseless, Duo”  Heero growled into ear.  He dropped to his knees in front of the boy, running his hands up the silky legs, up past the garter belt locked onto his target.  He gently lifted the layers of the white lace petticoat  and began to nuzzle Duo's aching cock.  He slowly pulled aside the fabric, allowing his lover freedom from their silken confines as he began stroking the trembling shaft, bringing his lips up to the tip.

Duo moaned as he felt Heero's hot breath on the tip of his cock.   “Gods, Heero, please…” he sighed.

Heero, feeling equally as playful as his partner purred back, “What do you want Duo?”  He swiped his tongue around the head of Duo's erection, “You want some of that?”  

Duo shuddered and licked his lips, “Mmmmhmmm….” He sighed, entwining his fingers in Heero's coffee locks.

“Or how bout some of this?” Heero continued his torture by licking up and down the wavering shaft.  He let his hands wander behind Duo, grabbing the smooth expanse of his taut ass.  

“Ahhh….YES! Heero!”  Duo was panting with need, the need to be engulfed in that sweet, moist heat that was Heero Yuy's mouth.

“And maybe some of this?”  Heero brought his lips down to the head of Duo's desire and quickly enveloped it, grazing his teeth along the length as he sucked it into his mouth.

“Mmm…Fuck YES!”  Duo felt the warmth overcome him, his senses moving his body dangerously toward the edge of release.  He groaned as those perfect lips released him.

Heero stood up, removing the ever-present green tank top.  He felt Duo running his hands over the well-defined muscles that had been revealed.  Making sure he had the violet-eyed boy's full attention, he slipped his hands underneath the waistband of his shorts and slinked them down over his hips.  Letting them fall to the floor, he kicked them aside, and knelt again to finish the task at hand.

A passionate moan wretched from Duo's mouth as he saw his lover fully revealed to him.  Heero's body was perfect, lithe and well chiseled like a marble statue carved of a Greek god.  His knees nearly gave out on him, as the boy knelt again, and the warm mouth was once again sliding along his dripping cock.



Outside the door to their bedroom, there were plans afoot.  The three other pilots were standing there, hunched over, trying hard to suppress their snickers.  Quatre had his hand on the brass doorknob.

“Man, I can't wait to see Maxwell in that get-up” WuFei whispered to the others.

This comment brought more rounds of suppressed giggles to the other two.  

“Yeah, even if Heero kills us, this sight will still be worth it” Quatre remarked, his body trembling slightly as he prepared to pounce.  Silently he mouthed to the others “3…2…1…” he twisted the brass fixture harshly, opening the door and bolted forward into the room, the other two close behind him.

A sight certainly did await the three interlopers.  A sight that suddenly made them each as aroused as the form kneeling on the floor, mouth securely fastened to the long-haired beauty's need.  Duo's head was thrown back in passion, eyes half closed, moaning into each exotic move his lover's mouth made.  Heero's hands were gently needing the ivory flesh of Duo's ass, while his own neglected erection stood proudly against his stomach.  The three were frozen in their tracks, unable to tear their prying eyes away from the sexy show their fellow pilots were putting on.

Heero began to suck Duo harder, throwing himself into his work, fully aware that he and his lover had captivated the other boys.  He swirled and licked, becoming more and more aroused himself as Duo's moans turned into screams.  Carefully he slid one of his callused hands into the cleft of Duo's ass, letting a finger brush against the tight ring of flesh.

Duo was screaming, unbridled lust seized him as he felt Heero's efforts grow more urgent.  He moved his hips in time with his love's ministrations, knowing his last dam of reserve was about to burst.  Suddenly, he felt Heero's finger brush against the small ring.  “HEERO…..FUCK YES!  AHHH…” he screamed, shooting his essence into the awaiting mouth.  

Heero swallowed his love's seed graciously.  Licking his love's spent shaft clean, he turned to the hentai intruders.  “Well?”  He growled, “Is there something you all want?!”  Actually, he couldn't help but be amused at the effect their sensual acts had on the others, as he stared at the three aroused pilots.

Duo drifted slowly back to reality, and finally noticed the others standing there, eyes wide and trousers bulging.  He blushed and began to snicker.

The three stood in a shocked and embarrassed silence as Heero rose, walking toward them, stroking his needy erection.

“Then, I suggest you all find something to do and leave us alone.”  He shouted, roughly pushing the three towards the door.  Once they were safely in the hallway, he slammed it shut and returned to his lover's side, intent on ravaging that flawless body all night.


TBC


C&C's welcome & pleaded for as always!!~ loopergirl

On to Part 2

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Trowa + Wufei
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive