Just a Journal: Chapter 6
By: Kaylie

Heehee. Type type type. Bored bored bored. I don't own anything. Hear me??? NOTHING! It's actually kinda depressing........ oh well.

Just a Journal

Journal,
Whoa I am tired today! My poor arm is healing up nicely. Wufei gave me some mystic Chinese nasty tasting junk because I was complaining so much. He said it'd 'increase healing potential'. Quatre finally told me what his and Trowa's fight was about. Turns out that Trowa was planning on running away and joining the circus. (again) It was a lame act for some circus way down south. Maybe Trowa is one of those guys who needs to travel? Oh well. I guess Quatre didn't want him to go, and Quatre (as usual) got his way. Today I played American country music really loudly and Wufei screeched at me. I didn't think it was too bad.
~Duo

The mighty piece of paper on which I shall write the events of today,
Today I was feeling pretty industrious. Now everyone hates me. I borrowed Wufei's ranma tapes without asking and I watched them from like 10:00 am till 3 p.m. Then I realized that I had no cool clean clothes so I figured I'd do laundry. Bad idea. I kinda didn't close the door right so now we have an indoor swimming pool. Then I knocked over a bunch of papers in Quatre's little study area. Then I was practicing with Trowa's knives and embedded one in a painting when my attention wandered to Hee-chan. Oh Why? Why me? What am I gonna do about Heero?
~Duo

Journal,
Okay Today is the day. I will ask Heero out. Wait! NO way! There is a lot of junk that could go wrong with that! What was I thinking? Oy! Sorry my crush remains my secret until I gather a sufficient supply of mojo. Well, maybe I could ask him to come to the movies with me again. It wont be a date or anything. Then I have to go bug Wufei about my kenshin oav, because he still has it. I will ask Heero. I will ask Heero. I can do this. I am shinigami and I can pilot gundams and I might ask Heero to come to the movies.
~Shinigami and his small ration of mojo

Diary,
Heero did go to the movies with me. ^_^ yay! I got popcorn add I brushed Heero's hand in the container. The movie was good, but I don't remember what it was about. Heero didn't laugh though. I wish he would have. The day after tomorrow he is going on a mission with Wufei and I'm gonna see about his diary again. I don't think Quatre and Wufei keep diaries. They should. I'm gonna see about a job as a daycare helper person. Trowa actually suggested it. I like little kids so..... Piece o cake, right? Hope so!
~Maxwell the Demon

Journal,
Today wasn't that interesting. I went down to the preschool place and filled out an application. I also met the teacher. She's cool, I guess. Her name is Mrs. Verschider which kinda scared me. I put a bunch of ice on Quatre's bed to melt just to see what happens. I put sugar water in the ice cube trays. I love sugar water. I don't think anyone else does. Too bad for them.
~Duo

Diary,
Today was journal lock picking day. I found out some very informational things about Heero. It was difficult to get past Heero's new security system for his room. After much time and many ruined outfits I found out that his new code is DSM-02. After that I had to pick the locks to his journal. There a re a lot, trust me. I was rewarded with the knowledge that the perfect soldier has been suffering from several kinds of dreams ranging from nightmares to..... well you know. Hee-chan is very descriptive, but seems to have a love of pronouns. I can't tell who he's talking about. I also gleaned that he only sees Relena as a vessel for peace, and not as love-material. I danced around the room at that news. Of coarse Quatre had to come in and keep me from finishing the whole thing, so I went to the comic book store and got some junk.
~Duo

Diary,
Heero knows that someone was in his room. I don't think he's sure it's me yet. I wonder how much longer I have to live........... He stormed into his room. I heard him mutter something about the room being axsesed. I think he's going to put in another new system. My arm is way better. I got it x-rayed and it's almost healed. I guess Wufei's potion really was a miracle drug. Doc said it'd be another week before I could get outta the damn cast if it keeps going at the same rate.
~Me

Diary,
Today I did some gardening with Quatey-chan. I slipped in some violets in the carrot section. Not much else happened today to tell the truth. I got the job as a preschool aid. I start next week. I hope I can keep this job. I wonder what I should do about Heero. That is like an itch! I don't know what to say!
On to Chapter 7

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Main Archive