Just a Journal: Chapter 3
By: Kaylie

*Giant Yawn* Good evening everyone! I am hyper and sleep deprived! Ain't that the best state to be in when you write? Hope so, because another instalment of Just a Journal is coming your way, wether it's good mediocre or downright rotten. Of coarse the only way that I'll ever know which of the three it is would be for you to tell me yourself. *Nudge Nudge* Oh yeah! I don't own much. So don't sue me.

Just a Journal

Dear Diary,
I am really worried! Heero hasn't come back yet. If he's not back by the day after tomorrow me and Quatre are going to look for him. (Quatre isn't aware of this yet.) Trowa and Wufei aren't speaking with me at the moment. I recited some of the poetry for Quat-chan and he adored it. Trowa should be pleased with me for bringing them closer together. Wufei is going down to his Nataku 'shrine'. It's just a little pile of rocks near a river that's a few miles away with some Chinese writing and a picture. I think I'll beat him there and put a lilly on the memorial. He'll never figure it's me. Then I'll arrange lilies all over his room so it'll smell like that girly perfume. (Can't do something nice and not balance it!)
~Duo

Journal,
Heero still isn't back. No one has glared at me all day. It's really lonely. Oh well, I think I'll go order a pizza and have a little party. Maybe Trowa and Quatre will talk with me. Well, if they aren't to wrapped up in each other. Darn couples! They're gonna dissolve in mush someday!
~Shinigami

Journal,
Quatre and Trowa are fighting! I never thought I'd see the day. It was terrible. I don't even know what it was about. I was duct taping Wufei's boxers all over the outside of the house when I heard yelling. Trowa yelling, need I say more? I ran inside to find Quatre looking all red with tears and an angry glint in his eye. Trowa wasn't doing much better. Wufei looked like he was gonna lay an egg. I mean, Quatey and Trowa? They are like the perfect match. Anyway, now Quatre is bunking with me tonight. (Which will have earned me Trowa's eternal pissed-ness) Quatre won't talk about it, and Wuffie is working on getting Trowa to open up, with last I heard there wasn't much progress. Heero still isn't back. I don't know what to do!

Journal,
Heero came back! That bastard tried to self-destruct again. How thoughtless! Did he even stop to think about us? No, it's just mister 'I'm-so-perfect-that-you-shouldn't-be-aloud-to-rest-your-mortal-eyes-upon-my-drool-worthy-bod' Yuy. He comes home to us at four in the morning with his left side from his collar to his ass lacerated. And on top of that he won't tell us what happened! I helped Quatre bandage him up and I'm sitting by his bed now. Wouldn't want that baka to do something stupid like blow himself up. Gods! Trowa and Quatre haven't said a word to each other since The Fight. The silence was so unnerving that I had to talk to myself. Trowa and Wuffers weren't pleased!
~Duo

Diary,
I'm still sitting by Heero. Tired. I haven't moved for a loooooong time. Trowa brought me food. Bless his mighty soul. Don't know what's going on with him and Trowa. Wufei is being himself.
~Duo

Diary,
Heero is doing much better today. He sat up and ate some stuff. He was ready to get up and moving, but I am making him spend at least another day in bed. I made Heero his favorite dinner: Taco Bell. Well, that's my favorite, but Heero likes it too. Quatre and Trowa made up this evening. I know because Heero's room is below Trowa's. I heard. Wufei and I have been playing cards along with Heero. Heero is even good at cards.
~Me

Diary,
Heero is restless so I let him out of bed. He is still stuck indoors though. There is no way I'm gonna let him get hurt again right now. Wufei keeps calling me a mother hen. I hid his picture of Nataku. I couldn't stay mad at Hee-chan for getting hurt. He probably didn't mean to worry us. I hope.
~The Might Duo

**********************
Thats all I have time for right now. *sigh* I gotta write longer chapters I know........ I just have a short attention span. Well hope you like!!


On to Chapter 4

Back to Heero + Duo

Back to Main Archive