Fallen Angels Chapter 4-Soothed Sorrows and Memories of a Life Long Past
By: Mari-chan

Gundam Wing Fanfic- Fallen Angels

Disclaimer: Trust me I don’t own them, I’m only borrowing them for the time being. (If I did own them then there would be nothing but, yaoi lemons in every episode ^_~!!)

Warnings: AU, lemon (NC-17), violence, mild profanity

***This is a YAOI fic!!! There will be guy/guy sex, love, and whatever else I can think of in here. If this is not your bag of tea or if you are underaged then I suggest you quit reading right now and leave. But if you’re underaged and you found this fic then I really don’t expect you to follow that warning. (Hell, I’m only 16 and I wrote the damn thing ^_^!!)***

Fallen Angels

By: Marissa Kaisuke

 

 

Trowa thumped his foot lightly on the screen door, struggling to hold the small boy with one arm while carrying a bundle of sopping wet clothes in the other. Inside the small trailer, Heero grumbled, irritated by the distraction. "What the hell happened to you? You look like crap." His voice trailed off as he stared at his brother.

"Don’t ask." Trowa stepped inside and set the blonde on their shared bed. Throwing the clothes into a nearby basket, the tall European grabbed some fresh pants and headed toward the bathroom.

"Duo’s just getting out. He needed to rinse out the shower real quick." Heero blushed slightly, looking out the window to avoid Trowa’s stare.

"Why does he need to…you didn’t?" Trowa balked at his younger brother, realization hitting him like a ton of bricks.

"Twice."

"When!?"

"The first time was about forty minutes ago and about twenty minutes ago when Duo got…uh, amorous again." Heero smirked slightly. "Heh, never knew he was so flexible." Trowa patted the cobalt-eyed teen on the shoulder.

"Yeah, Quatre and I had a little romp on the sand as well tonight." Trowa eyed the sleeping blonde on the bed. "Hence the appearance." Heero looked the taller teen over. ~ Bangs screwed up and all over the place, hand imprints on the shoulders, hickeys all over his neck and chest, sand plastered all over him, pleased look on his face. Yeah, he screwed the hell out Quatre. ~

"Nice job. Looks like you two had fun." Trowa nodded fiercely, a huge grin plastered on his slender face.

"You have no idea. Speaking of which, I didn’t know Quatre could scream that loud." Duo stepped out of the tiny bathroom, toweling his long hair dry. Looking Trowa up and down and eyeing the sleeping blonde, Duo smirked.

"You had sex." Trowa nodded stepping into the steam filled room and closing the door.

"You could say that." Duo shook his head and began combing his hair out.

"So what was it that you had to give me?" Heero had already climbed into bed and laid down.

"I’ll give it to you later, in private. Come to bed."

"In a minute. You wouldn’t believe what a rats-nest my hair turns into if I don’t comb it now." Heero answered with a soft snore. "Baka…" The braided youth tossed the overused comb on the nightstand and laid down next to his lover. Pulling the blanket over them both, he kissed Heero softly and shut off the light. "Night, love."

*****

The Chinese teen wove deftly through the surrounding trees, silently entering the circus campgrounds. His dark eyes, enhanced to see through the darkness as if it were day, searched the myriad of trailers. Seeming to spot the one he was looking for, the slim teen took off on soundless feet. Sprinting at full speed, his loose black clothes concealed his appearance and gave the image of a flying shadow. Five watched through a small window of the designated trailer as a tall, emerald-eyed youth exited a small bathroom. Entering the dark bedroom, the unknown slipped on a loose tanktop and climbed into a bed next to…data processing…Quatre Raberba Winner- retrieve immediately. Data figures flashed across the shadow’s eyes as he peered at the two youths entangled together in the next bed…data processing…unknown grasping Duo Maxwell- retrieve immediately. Five slipped two small pills into his mouth and opened the screen door. Noiselessly he entered the bedroom. Pulling two needles out from under his shirt he injected both unknowns with the tranquilizer drug. Waiting till both had gone abnormally limp, five covered the mouth of the small blonde. Quatre awoke as a heavy hand clamped down on his face. Struggling to be free of the grip, Quatre screamed as soon as his voice could be heard. Five pulled the struggling teen out of the bed and drug him out the screen door. Quatre slammed his elbow into the shadow’s chest, knocking the wind out of him.

"Duo! Trowa!! HELLLMMPPHHH…" Five clamped a hand over the slim blonde’s mouth. Throwing the boy to the ground, Five straddled his hips and held him down with his body weight. Air whooshed out of Quatre’s lungs as he was punched hard in the stomach. Quatre gasped for breath. Coughing weakly, Quatre felt warm lips covering his own. Opening his eyes, the small blonde made a startled noise as he stared into familiar eyes. Five pulled away as Quatre’s body went limp. "Why…" A small tear tracked its way down the shadow’s face as he pulled away, his mission uncompleted. Picking up the unconscious form, the shadow backtracked its way through the thick trees to a shiny, black jeep waiting in a small clearing. Leaving the blonde in the passenger seat, Five took off in pursuit of the other he was to bring back. Inside the trailer, Duo sat up slowly. Yawning widely, the braided boy raked a hand through his chestnut bangs and looked around the room.

"What the hell was all that noise about?" Turning to Heero, Duo jiggled the other boy’s shoulder. "Heero, wake up. Wake up and go check out that noise outside." Frowning, as his lover gave no response, Duo grumbled as he slid out from under the warm covers to the chilled night air. "Lazy ass, baka. I swear you can be such a pain in the ass sometimes, you know that? Good for nothing bed hog!" Shivering slightly, Duo stepped outside and walked around the trailer. "Huh? I guess it was an animal or somethin’. Oh well." Suddenly, a dark figure leapt from the rooftop and landed silently next to the unsuspecting boy. Kicking his legs out from under him, the shadowed form covered Duo’s mouth and pulled the shocked boy against his chest. Duo bit a gloved finger and shoved off the cloaked body. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!" Swiping at the mysterious figure, Duo leapt back as it made a failed attempt to grab his braid. "HEY BITCH!! HANDS OFF THE HAIR!!" Five took a running leap and jump kicked Duo hard in the chest. The longhaired boy’s body flew back hard into the metal siding of the trailer. Stumbling forward, Duo swiped again at the cloaked form. Grabbing hold of loose, black fabric, he pulled the dark shadow into the moonlight. "Wufei!?! But…but why!! What do you want from me?" Wufei pulled the violet-eyed boy against him and crushed their mouths together. Wufei slipped his tongue inside his mouth, tracing the velvety contours inside. Gasping with shock, Duo swallowed the small pill currently dissolving in his mouth. Shoving away, Duo wiped at his lips. "What the hell did I just swalllll…" The drugs took immediate effect, shutting down the braided teen’s body. Wufei caught Duo’s limp frame as he collapsed. Throwing him over his shoulder, he began the short trek back to the waiting jeep and it’s other captive. Another small tear trickled down bronzed skin as inside his mind, the Chinese boy screamed for his body to wake up. ~ Please wake up…somebody end this madness…Duo…Quatre…please forgive me as I return us all to hell… ~

****

"It’s about fucking time you woke up."

"Wha…?" Heero rubbed a sore shoulder as he sat up on the bed. "What time is it?"

"It’s about 11:00. I woke up about three hours ago when Catherine came in and dumped cold water on my face." Trowa glowered at no particular spot on the wall as he spoke, seething silently.

"Why did she pour water on you and what the hell is wrong with my shoulder? It hurts like a bitch!" Heero winced as he rubbed harder, trying to alleviate the pain.

"We were sedated…heavily. Someone came and took Quatre and Duo last night. Catherine heard something that resembled fighting last night outside and ran over to check it out. She saw some dark figure struggling with Duo. She told me she went to go get the manager and a couple other guys to help but by the time she got back both of them were already gone and Quatre was missing too. They tried to get us apparently, but we were drugged out of our minds and they couldn’t wake us up. She already called the police but, they said it’s rare that they find missing persons in these parts of the area. So basically we’re screwed and on our own in finding them." Heero stared in shock at his brother. He slowly shut his mouth as the information set in.

"So you’re trying to tell me that someone took my Duo and your Quatre and drugged us to kidnap them unnoticed. And we have no idea where they took them and how to get them back." Trowa nodded, a very pissed look on his normally passive face.

"Basically, yeah." Heero slid out of the bed.

"I’ll be right back." Calmly walking out the screen door, Heero headed for the closest tree. Trowa leaned against the dresser still glowering as Catherine nervously came in the trailer.

"I take it you just told him what’s happened?" Trowa nodded, listening to the other boy swearing loudly and beating out his rage against the tough trunk of a tree. "What are we gonna do about finding them Tro? Do you have any idea of who would do this to them? I mean, obviously this was planned out and whoever it was knew where they were and where to find them. But, who would want to kidnap them?"

"I have no idea Cath, no idea at all." Heero came back in, trembling with barely restrained fury. He sat down on the bed, smoothing over his scratched knuckles.

"What if they were taken back?" Trowa and Catherine stared at Heero, who appeared lost in thought.

"What do you mean ‘taken back’?"

"Well when we found them in the woods that night, Duo had told us that they had escaped from that lab place where they did all those weird ass experiments on them, right? So what if whoever had taken them in the first place, came back to take them again? Maybe they wanted to finish what they started."

"It makes sense. When I had talked to Quatre about it, he had told me that they had tried to escape once before but were caught as soon as they left the compound and were hauled back inside. Whoever ‘they’ are obviously isn’t going to give them up that easily. But why wait all this time if they wanted them back so badly?" Trowa frowned even more as he pondered over the current situation.

"Maybe they wanted it to be more of a surprise." Catherine spoke up. "Like, if they wanted it to look like they had really let them go but were just waiting all this time to catch them and bring them back. Maybe they thought they could catch them easier if they waited awhile and caught us off guard." Heero snorted.

"Well it sure as hell worked!"

"Well the town where we met them is only about a day and half’s drive away. If we left now…"

"A day and half’s drive away?! Trowa, we’re about two thousand miles south of it! If you left now it’d take you a couple days to get there. It’s not like it’s just the next town over, baka! Besides you don’t even have a car. I’m sure someone would let you borrow but…" Heero smirked at Catherine’s outburst.

"Not the way we drive, sis." Getting out a fresh pair of clothes, Heero turned to face his older brother. "Tro, let’s go car ‘shopping’. I heard this rich guy in town owns this dealership that sells these sweet ass sports cars. " Trowa gave a twisted smile back.

"Let’s go."

****

"Wake up, little runaway. It’s time to return to reality and face the harsh punishment of your mistake." Professor G. slapped Duo hard across the face, the sound of flesh striking flesh echoing in the dark cell. The braided boy slowly came to, placing a hand over the bright redness of his cheek.

"Where am I? Heero?" The small man snarled at the violet-eyed boy, his mushroom-shaped hair bobbing as he smacked Duo again.

"Sorry boy! There’s no hero to save you now!!" He spat at Duo, grabbing him around the neck and hauling him to his feet. "Just where in the hell did you get off to my sweet little Duo? I hope you had fun because you’re never leaving here again until we complete the process. You and the other slut almost cost us years of work and lost research. We wouldn’t have been able to finish the operation and trust me, you would have suffered from a lot of pain had that happened." Duo whimpered, struggling in the painful grip.

"P-please…no…" He choked out as the near death hold tightened more. Throwing his weak body against the wall, Professor G. left the dark cell. Curling into a ball on the floor, Duo cried out as the metallic door slid open again and a limp body was thrown in.

"Here’s the bitch back. We removed the transmitter and control device from the back of his neck so he’ll be normal for a little while. We’ll return the slut after he’s been punished." The cold cell returned to darkness as the scientist left. Duo crawled over to the unconscious form lying on the floor.

"Wufei? Wufei? Are…are you okay? P-please wake up, Fei-chan. Don’t leave me alone…please…" Shaking slightly, Duo curled up to the Chinese boy’s body. Wufei’s slender frame shifted as he placed an arm around Duo’s waist.

"I’m sorry, Duo."

"Fei-chan! You’re okay. I’m so glad." Duo hugged Wufei tighter, not noticing the tears streaming down his bronze skin. Warm salt water dropped onto his face as Wufei pushed himself above Duo’s body.

"I’m so sorry Duo. I couldn’t stop my body. I…I was their puppet and they made me hurt you and Kat and…and I-I’m so sorry." Wufei collapsed into a fit of sobs on Duo’s chest. His hot tears raining down on the porcelain skin beneath.

"Fei-chan…it wasn’t your fault. I understand. Please it’ll be okay. I’m here now and…and I’m so sorry we left you here, Fei-chan! We couldn’t find you! I’m sorry!! God, Fei-chan! I’ll never leave you again. We didn’t know where you were and…and…" Duo’s speech broke off as he began to cry as well. The two held onto one another for what seemed like eternity. Wufei brushed Duo’s bangs away and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

"I knew you would come back, though. I also knew that you didn’t mean to leave me. I’m just sorry you had to leave your new life to return to this endless hell and torture." Duo sniffed as buried his face in the crook of Wufei’s neck.

"I’m so sorry, Fei-chan…" The touching moment was broken as the door slid open and Quatre was shoved inside. Startled, the two held onto each other tightly and slid back against the wall.

"Aww…such a Kodak moment between you two. Too bad that the process will be finished soon. I’m sure you’ve already felt a ‘slight discomfort’ in your back, Duo. Well, guess what, brat. It’s gonna feel a whole hell of a lot worse in a few hours so I’d take advantage of this pain-free moment and get some sleep. You’ll need all the rest you can get because we’ll be wrapping up the project and starting the operation soon. Have fun, kids!" With that said, the darkness returned, blotting out the silhouette of Professor G.

"Kat! You okay buddy?" Quatre slumped against the wall, his platinum bangs matted down with sweat.

"God, when they say punishment, they mean punishment. I feel like I just got the crap kicked out of me times ten." Loosing his balance, Quatre fell sideways into Wufei’s waiting arms. Wufei lowered the small blonde to the floor. "Uhnnn, sorry about that Fei-chan. I must have lost my balance." Wufei arranged himself so that Quatre half laid in his lap while Duo leaned on his shoulder, holding Quatre’s hand.

"I wish Heero would come. Trowa too. Then they could bust all three of us outta here and we’d be free." Quatre nodded against Wufei’s thigh.

"Yeah, I wish Trowa were here so he could kick their asses for doing this to us."

"Uh, guys? Who’s Heero and Trowa?" Duo laughed a little and curled in closer to Wufei.

"Oh, Fei-chan. We have sooooo much to tell you."

*****

Trowa swore vehemently at the car in front of him. Pulling into the left-hand lane, he slammed on the gas causing the stolen Mustang convertible to screech forward.

"FUCKING DUMBASS!! LEARN TO DRIVE OR TAKE A FUCKING BUS YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!" The taller youth shouted at the car now behind them, flicking him off. Heero laughed slightly from the passenger’s seat.

"You know you’re psychotic when you drive, right? You should try some of those road rage classes."

"It’s not my fault. That dumbass was going too slow. I mean it’s a two-lane highway and it’s obvious we’re in a rush. He should’ve sped up or pulled off and let us pass. Stupid shit!"

"Tro, he was already going a hundred. How much faster did you need to go?" Trowa smirked at his brother and pushed the pedal to the floor. Switching gears, the small sports car shot forward even faster till the odometer hit one-twenty.

"This fast." Heero only shook his head and smiled. ~ I wonder if we’ll find them…or if this is just going to be a dead-end? What if we’re wrong and it wasn’t the same people that took them? What if we don’t find the lab? So many possibilities, Duo. What if I never find you again? I don’t think I’d ever recover. I’d be forever broken. No. I will find you again. I don’t care how long it takes or how far I have to search. I will find you. End of story. Besides…there’s still something I need to give you…~ Heero brushed a hand over his hip, feeling the small object in the pocket of his jeans. ~ …Duo… ~

*****

Wufei sat watching the two boys currently sleeping on him. He smiled, brushing a hand over Quatre’s warm cheek, while pulling Duo a little closer against his side. ~ I wonder what Trieze will think when I tell him I slept with someone else. Scratch that, two someone else’s. I’d bet he’d wonder who and if he could have a go with them too. ~ Wufei laughed softly as he traced a finger lightly over rose petal soft lips. ~ He’s such a hentai. Insatiable one at that. I remember when he first brought home Milliardo. Gods, he was the most gorgeous thing I’d ever seen aside from Trieze. ~

///…"Tadaima!! Trieze, I picked you up those cream puffs you asked for. I got cheesecake too. I know you said you wanted the strawberry swirled one but they didn’t have it so I got regular instead. I brought home your favorite wine as well. Trieze? Love, where are you?" Wufei walked into the large, cathedral ceiling living room. Setting his shoes on a mat, he entered the moderately sized kitchen of their penthouse and began putting the desserts in the fridge. "Now where in the hell did he go?" Hearing a loud moan, Wufei made a sour face and headed back towards the bedroom. "I thought I told him to wait till I got home before he brought his new friend over." The moaning and loud thumps got louder as he neared the bedroom. Flinging open the bedroom door, Wufei glowered at his nude lover. Well, attempted to. A slightly tan, muscled back was currently blocking his view. One, that belonged to a very gorgeous blonde who was screwing the hell out of his lover beneath him. Wufei watched for several moments as the blonde moved in and out of Treize, the most exquisite noises emitting from his throat. Moving across the plush carpeting, the Chinese youth took a seat next the king size bed and waited till they finished. Wufei rolled his eyes as Trieze cried out the younger man’s name in ecstasy, trembling beneath him as pleasure coursed through his body. The blonde, Milliardo apparently, collapsed on top of him, his long blonde plastered to their sweaty skin. Wufei made an annoyed face as the pair turned their heads to face him.

"Okaeri…Dragon…" Wufei crossed his arms and snorted at him.

"Don’t give me that ‘okaeri Dragon’ crap! You said you would wait till I got home before he came over!"

"I-I thought…you would…be home…earlier." Trieze panted out, his breath still gone from their earlier lovemaking.

"Um, who was the one who asked me to stop by the bakery and pick him up his creampuffs and cheesecake? I think that was you. And don’t talk to me while you’re still panting." Milliardo covered a smile as Wufei reminded him of an angry wife bitching at her husband. Trieze pulled the Chinese youth onto the bed and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I’m sorry we didn’t wait for you. I promise I’ll control myself next time. My lovely Dragon…" Treize reached up and pulled away the tie that held his raven colored hair back. Running his hand through silken black strands, Trieze pulled his lover down for a soul-searing kiss. "Forgive me?" Wufei pulled away, smoothing back his hair.

"I suppose. Do it again though, and you’ll be sleeping out on the couch for a week. Trieze sat up and reached for his robe. Handing one to Milliardo, he slid out of bed and kissed Wufei again.

"I won’t leave you out again, I promise. Oh, and this is Milliardo, love."

"I already gathered that from your loud moaning. I thought you said his name was Zechs Merquise when we discussed this on the phone." Milliardo stepped forward and kissed the back of Wufei’s hand.

"That’s the name I use at work. I’m a private political advisor as well as an ambassador. I use Zechs as my ambassador name to try and keep the media out of my private affairs. Technically I have three names though since I use Epyon as my advisor name. Since all my advisories are done ‘under the table’ I need to keep up a third confidential profile so no one discovers my other identities. It gets confusing but I make a lot of money doing it so I try not to complain too much." Wufei smiled at him.

"Sounds interesting. I’m pleased to meet you. My name is Chang Wufei and I am leader of the Dragon clan in China. I guess you could call us the largest mafia-esque business trade in the Orient next to the Yakuza of Japan. I have three names as well you could say. I use Nataku as my clan name in memory of my dead wife, Wufei is my birth name, and Dragon is Treize’s pet name for me. Welcome to our what is now a threesome, I suppose. I hope you don’t mind having two lover’s, now what would you like for dinner?"…///

~I wonder if my clan has searched for me at all. I’m sure they have. Trieze and Milliardo have met my most loyal so I’m sure my two loves contacted them inquiring of my whereabouts. Gods, I don’t even know how long I’ve been missing for. A year? Two? No, I know it hasn’t been that long. My guess would be around a year. I wonder if they gave up searching? ~ Wufei smiled a little as Quatre opened his mouth, lightly sucking on the tip of Wufei’s finger. Removing his finger, he let out a soft laugh as the tiny blonde made a noise in the back of his throat. ~ He’s a worse hentai than I am. I would take advantage of the situation but I’m sure this Trowa character would slaughter me on the spot if he found out I had sex with his angel. Well, again for that matter. Plus those asses are bound to come back anytime now and haul us to who knows where to do god knows what to us. Maybe these new lovers of theirs will come. It’d be nice to breathe fresh air again. Well, without some device on the back of my neck altering me and making me hurt those that I love. ~ Suddenly the door slid open. Bright, white light filtered in, blinding the Chinese boy as well as the other two who were startled awake. A large, bald-headed man stood in the doorway and well as another scientist with a metallic arm. Several guards were waiting behind them for orders.

"Well, boys, I hate to inform you of this, but it’s time to complete the process. Pretty soon you’ll feel like a whole new person. Gentlemen, will you please escort them to the operating room. It’s time to complete our perfect soldiers."


On To Chapter 5

Back to Duo + Heero
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive