Fallen Angels Chapter 3-Fates Undecided
By: Mari-chan

Gundam Wing Fanfic- Fallen Angels

Disclaimer: Trust me I don’t own them, I’m only borrowing them for the time being. (If I did own them then there would be nothing but, yaoi lemons in every episode ^_~!!)

Warnings: AU, lemon (NC-17), violence, mild profanity

***This is a YAOI fic!!! There will be guy/guy sex, love, and whatever else I can think of in here. If this is not your bag of tea or if you are underaged then I suggest you quit reading right now and leave. But if you’re underaged and you found this fic then I really don’t expect you to follow that warning. (Hell, I’m only 16 and I wrote the damn thing ^_^!!)***

 

 

 

Fallen Angels

By: Marissa Kaisuke

"Sugoi!! This is fun!! I haven’t seen a crowd this large to any of the shows ever!" Duo yelled out over the crowd. His violet eyes shone vividly under the bright flashy lights of the tent. His animated face lit up as he took in all the sights of happy children, their laughter ringing in his ears. "I haven’t had this much fun in years!!" Quatre smiled brightly at him and nodded.

"Heero’s act is next I think. Then Trowa and Catherine do their knife throwing stunt. Have you ever seen any of Heero’s performance?" Duo pulled off a piece of the cotton candy he was holding and shoved it in his mouth.

"Nope. I watched him for about five minutes when he was practicing but I missed his last performance ‘cause we were still recovering. I’ve seen Trowa and Catherine practice a couple times though. Man, he’s got some guts to be able to stand there like that. Those knives just barely miss him sometimes." Quatre chewed on his lower lip, worried a bit for his taller lover.

"I know what you mean. It scares me to watch them. I know Catherine is an expert at it and they both have been doing it for years but, what if she misses one of these times? I swear if anything were to happen to him I would…" Duo laughed at the dangerous undertone in his smaller friend’s voice. Tearing off a piece of the candy fluff, he shoved it in Quatre’s mouth and sat down to watch the acts.

"Mmm…this is good Duo! What’s it called again?"

"Cotton candy. I got it from one of the other performers before the show started. This is the third one I’ve had today. Man, Heero better watch out later ‘cause this stuff is practically pure sugar so I’m gonna be wired all night long!!" Duo giggled and shoved another piece into his mouth. Suddenly the lights dimmed as the next performance started up. Heero walked out from behind a thick curtain, wearing black spandex all over. His cobalt-eyes glowed from beneath the thick mop of tousled dark hair on his head. He scanned the crowd as he walked out, his eyes searching for the braided boy. Duo stood up and waved, whistling at the erotic picture his lover made. Heero smirked and shook his head at Duo’s wild behavior. Quatre blushed as other people started looking at them. Duo was now blowing kisses and screaming at the top of his lungs. Heero had begun to climb the long ladder up to the tightrope. He stopped in mid climb to turn and glare at his wild boyfriend. ~ God! How much sugar did Quatre let him have?? ~ Quatre tugged Duo’s hand and forced him to sit down.

"Duo! People are starting to stare and Heero’s gonna mess up if you keep screaming like that. Besides you’re getting some of the girls all worked up too." It was true, Duo had to admit. A whole group of girls sitting a few rows behind them had begun screaming and acting all giggly since Heero had begun to climb the tall ladder.

"Well it’s just that his ass looks so hot in that spandex suit! YEAH! SHAKE THAT TIGHT ASS KOIBITO!!" Duo screamed at the dark haired youth. Heero sweatdropped as he reached the top platform. ~ I’m really gonna have to talk to him about this. ~ Heero let out a small sigh of relief as he saw Quatre cover Duo’s mouth and pull him back down into his seat. Quatre gave him a thumbs up sign and proceeded to hold onto the braided boys mouth. Heero turned back and walked calmly out onto the thin rope. Stopping when he reached the middle, Heero jumped straight into the air and performed two somersaults before grabbing onto the white rope with his hands. Using the momentum he swung his legs up and did a perfect backwards flip, landing gracefully back onto the tightrope. Duo watched enraptured as did Quatre and the rest of the crowd as the performance continued on like that. Heero juggled random objects, did amazing stunts that many thought impossible to do on a tightrope, and even brought out a long glittery black and silver bar and twirled it like a baton. Duo turned to Quatre after his lover’s performance and whispered in his ear. "Not only does he look hot but just look how flexible he is. Damn! I can’t wait to get in bed with him!"

"DUO!!" Quatre gaped incredulously at his violet-eyed friend. Duo burst into laughter. Rolling out of his seat, he clutched his sides as tears fought their way down his face.

"Oi, Kat the look on your face was PRICELESS!" Duo gasped out, panting for breath. The crowd hushed again as the lights dimmed once more and spotlights focused on the pair standing in the middle of the ring. "Ne, look it’s Trowa and Catherine." Duo cried out pointing at the taller youth and the girl standing next to him. Quatre’s cerulean eyes lit up as he spotted his taller lover. Trowa smiled up at him as their eyes locked. A random clown entered the ring, wheeling out a large wooden wall. Trowa stood against it spreading his arms out in a ‘T’ shape. Catherine held out a knife then with the flick of her wrist, one became five. She hurled the knifes at her pseudo-brother, the sharp blades thonking noisily in the wood behind him. Quatre bit his lower lip almost to the point of drawing blood in worry. Finally he let out a sigh of relief as their act came to an end. The two stayed and watched all the performances. After the show they waited in the stands till most of the crowd had milled out the large entrance. Duo fidgeted in his seat, twisted the long thick braid around in his hand.

"Remind me to never let you eat cotton candy again. Or anything that contains sugar for that matter." Relaxation washed over the blonde’s face as he spotted Trowa and Heero heading their way. Duo shot up and sprinted for Heero, glomping him as soon as he got in range.

"Ack! Get off me baka!!"

"HEERO!!" Quatre shook his head at their antics as he headed over to Trowa.

"Damn Trowa…" he whispered getting close enough to see him clearly. Trowa had obviously just showered as his skin still glistened slightly with the remaining moisture. His oddly cut hair was mussed and damp. He only wore a skin tight pair of faded jeans, leaving his nicely tanned and muscled chest bare. Trowa smiled, amused at Quatre’s reaction. The smaller’s jaw hung open as his eyes feasted on the exquisite sight before him. Trowa gently closed his mouth. Grabbing his slender hand, Trowa pulled Quatre out of the tent and headed for the line of trees on the outskirts of the area. After about ten minutes of walking Quatre finally questioned as to where he was being taken. "Ne, Trowa? Where are we going?" Trowa answered with silence as he continued pulling the smaller boy along. Another ten minutes past till Trowa abruptly stopped. Quatre, lost in his own thoughts, slammed right into his back. "Itai…where are we?" The small blonde rubbed at his nose and looked around. Trowa smiled as Quatre’s face took on a look of wonderment.

"Do you like it?" Cerulean eyes glittered with surprise and happiness as they scanned the surrounding area. The trees ended giving way to a small beach encircling a large lake. The blue water sparkled, reflecting rays of orange and gold from the setting sun. Quatre ran out onto the soft sand, laughing as he stopped at the waters edge. Small waves lapped at his sandals as he turned to look at the taller boy.

"I love it. It’s beautiful here. How did you ever find this place?" A mysterious smile crossed his features as he unbuttoned Quatre’s shirt.

"Pure luck. Every town we’ve stopped at I’ve looked for the perfect spot to do this. I’m just glad I finally found it…and you." Quatre smiled slightly, stepping out of his shorts as Trowa pulled them off. "Let’s go swimming, ne?" Trowa pulled off the remainder of Quatre’s clothes and tugged his own off afterwards. Blushing slightly at being seen completely nude, he allowed Trowa to slowly pull him into the warm water. Gentle waves lapped at their backsides as Trowa pulled him close, kissing his lips softly. "Aishiteru, Quatre." He whispered leaning in for another kiss. Quatre moaned softly into Trowa’s mouth as fingertips brushed along his back, setting his nerves on fire.

"Aishiteru Trowa…itsumo." Trowa kissed along Quatre’s jaw line, pausing to nibble at his earlobe. The blonde’s breathing increased as Trowa’s hands wandered around to his chest. Quatre shivered with pleasure. Trowa began to massage his nipples as he moved his mouth lower, kissing along his shoulders. Quatre tilted his head to the side, allowing access to the slender column of his neck. Trowa accepted the invitation and began to lightly nip at the soft, creamy skin. Quatre whimpered at the erotic pleasure, his knees shaking as if they’d buckle anytime. Throwing his head back, he moaned louder as Trowa’s hand moved lower.

"Let’s…get out of…the water…now!" Trowa panted, his mind fuzzy. Quatre whimpered in consent and wrapped his legs around the taller boys waist. Trowa concentrated as best as he could at getting to the shore but found it difficult as Quatre had begun to kiss and lick his shoulders. Trowa all but dropped the smaller boy as he stumbled to the ground, erotic pleasure coursing through his veins. Quatre climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. He moved his hips slightly. Both gasped as their throbbing erections came into contact, brushing up against one another. Trowa moaned softly as Quatre bit his neck lightly, still rubbing against him. Quatre kissed his way down Trowa’s chest. Taking a nipple into his mouth, he used his hand to lightly pluck at the other one. Trowa moaned louder at his lovers ministrations as Quatre grazed the brown nub with his teeth. Quatre moved his hand down to lightly stroke his lover’s inner thigh while moving over to suck the other nipple. Trowa panted louder and ran his fingers through the honeyed tresses currently moving lower down his torso. Quatre paused, his warm breath washing over the others pulsing shaft. Trowa looked down at him, eyes locking as a mischievous smile spilt across the blonde’s face. Emerald eyes glazed over with passion as a warm wet heat enveloped him, surrounding him with blissful pleasure. Quatre sucked in as much length as he could with out gagging, swirling his tongue around as he went. He pulled up to nip at the head, stabbing his tongue into the weeping slit. "Uhnnn…Quatre…more…" Quatre smirked and increased the pressure, devouring his cock whole. Trowa thrust up into the blonde’s heavenly mouth, moaning loudly and writhing under the smaller boy. "Qua…tre…onegai…inside…you…" Quatre cried out in surprise as Trowa pushed him away and onto his back.

"Trowa?" Trowa fumbled for his pants he discarded onto the beach earlier. Searching through all the pockets his eyes lit up as he pullet out a small tube.

"Always come prepared." Quatre was pushed back onto the sandy ground as Trowa leaned over him, spreading his legs apart. Quatre blushed as his most inner parts were put on display but soon moaned as Trowa took his length into his mouth.

"Ahhh…Tro…wa…feelssss goooood…" Quatre hissed as he felt something slick enter him. Trowa’s lubricated finger pushed it’s way into his entrance. Sliding in and out, stretching the tight ring that would grant him access into heaven. Slender fingers ran through mahogany hair as Quatre clutched at Trowa’s bobbing head. "More…onegai…want…more…" His back arched up as he cried out. Trowa slipped another finger inside as he looked up. The erotic scene that Quatre was almost made him come right then and there. Cerulean eyes dark from passion, eyelids half closed, mouth open and panting, and all because of him. Quatre shook his head back and forth, whimpering as Trowa added a third finger. "Now…want inside…now…" Quatre panted and shoved back onto the fingers, nearly screaming as they hit a specific spot inside of him. Trowa pulled his hand away and bent over the blonde. After covering his erection liberally with the slick liquid, he paused at Quatre’s entrance. Looking into the emerald eyes, Quatre nodded in consent at the silent question. Trowa pushed forward, crying out as he was enveloped in a tight velvet sheath. Trowa paused, letting his smaller lover get used to the pleasureful intrusion. Quatre willed his muscles to relax, wanting Trowa to do nothing more than move. Quatre wrapped his slender legs around Trowa’s waist and forced Trowa deeper. "Now…ready…" Trowa pulled out slowly, hissing as cool air hit his shaft. "Harder…" Quatre begged, his voice reduced to nothing more than a whisper. Trowa pushed in harder this time and pulled out faster.

"God Quatre! You’re so tight! It feels soooo goooood…" Trowa increased his speed till he was slamming into Quatre as hard as he could move. He lifted Quatre’s hips higher. Quatre screamed as Trowa continuously hit that glorious spot in him that sent sparks shooting, his vision going blurred. He writhed beneath him, thinking it couldn’t feel any better until Trowa reached between them and took hold of his throbbing erection.

"UHNNN!! SSSSOOOOO…GOOOOOD…GONNNNAAA…AHHHHHH!!!!" Quatre screamed aloud. Hot, white liquid shot between them, covering their stomachs with sticky cum. Trowa cried out as Quatre’s insides clamped down, sending him into bliss. The two lay together, Trowa still inside, trying to catch their breath. Trowa finally gathered enough strength to pull out and rolled off of the smaller boy. "That was…"

"Hai…" Trowa panted, leaning over to kiss Quatre on the lips. The blonde shifted so he was laying up against his lovers chest.

"You think we should head back soon?"

"They won’t miss us. Besides I’d rather stay here with you." They lay there for sometime after that, warm in each others arms. Watching as the sun finally set and the stars came out.

*****

"Now where did he go? He said he had to help clean up and that he would meet me here in an hour and a half. KUSO!!" Duo grumbled to himself, searching through the crowd. "This sucks!" Duo wandered around, looking in all the tents for his cobalt-eyed lover. His violet eyes lit up as he spotted a reddish-brown haired girl near the lion cages. "Oi! Catherine!"

"Huh? Oh, Duo it’s you. You startled me for a minute there." Her gray eyes were warm and friendly as she turned to face him. "I was just about to feed the lions. What are you up to?"

"Well actually I was looking for Heero. I saw him after the show and he said he had to help put some stuff away and that he would meet me back at the main tent in an hour and a half. He’s not there though and I’ve been waiting for ten minutes. Have you seen him?"

"Yeah I saw him just a little while ago heading back towards the trailer’s. I don’t know what he was doing though." Duo’s eyes brightened up as a comical smile split his face.

"Arigato, Catherine! I’m gonna go see if I can track him down. Ja!" He waved jauntily, more bounce in his step as he heading for the trailers. She smiled and waved back, silently wishing him the best of luck. ~ I’m so glad you broke through that heart of ice he had. He used to be so cold and formal to anyone else but, Trowa and I. Now he’s opened up and Trowa has too. You and Quatre were a blessing to them. I’m so happy you all found each other. Thank you, to whom ever sent these angels down to grace us with their kindness. They’ve been saviors to my brothers. Thank you. ~

Duo sauntered over to their shared trailer, wondering where in the hell his lover was. ~ Is he mad at me for being so crazy during his performance? Nah, I wasn’t that insane. Was I? I just couldn’t help myself from all that sugar. It’s all Quatre’s fault! Yeah that’s it! He’s the one who let me have all the sugar in the first place. Even though I ate it before I met up with him. Oh well, I’ll just leave that part out when I tell Heero. ~ Duo, pleased with himself, opened the door and stepped inside. "Hee-chan? You in here?" Duo looked around as best as he could in the pitch black room. ~ Maybe he’s not here. ~ Duo yelped as he tripped over a pile of clothes and landed on the floor. "ITAI!!" He cried out, sharp stabbing pain running along his backside. He clawed at the floor, waiting for the pain to subside. "What in the hell was that for!" He flipped over and ran his hands along the wooden floor. ~ I didn’t land on anything. Maybe I just hit the ground too hard. But it still shouldn’t have hurt that much .~ Duo lay there silently for a few minutes. The pain lessened till it was almost nonexistent. Faintly he thought he could hear water running. Getting up, he followed the sound till he came to the bathroom. Steam and light filtered out as he opened the wooden door. "Heero?" He could see the blurred silhouette of his dark haired lover through the glass shower doors. Smiling wickedly to himself, he quickly stripped his clothes off and knocked on the glass. "Is there room for one more in there?" The door slid open as Heero poked his head out, looking his naked lover up and down. Licking his lips at the sight, he replied.

"Come on in." Duo shivered under the hungry cobalt gaze, and stepped into the steamy shower. Before he could even close the door, Heero’s lips were on his. "Sorry I didn’t come but, it took longer than I thought to clean up and then I came in here to take a quick shower. Must of lost track of time." Heero crushed their lips together again, tasting inside the velvety mouth.

"Uhnnn, It’s okay. As long as you don’t stop doing that." Duo’s knees buckled slightly as Heero sucked on the side of his neck. "S’my weak sssspot…uhhhh…" Heero smirked and increased the pressure, alternating between licks and small bites. Heero moved up to nibble at an earlobe.

"Mmm, you taste sooooo good, Duo." Heero’s voice deep and sultry with desire. Duo moaned softly as a tongue ran around the outer shell of his ear. Heero moved lower, nibbling on his collarbone before leaving a trail of wet kisses down to his chest. Heero’s tongue lavished a nipple before his mouth enclosed it in a warm wet heat.

"Ahhhh…feelssss goooood…" Heero continued sucking on the small brown nub, grazing it with his teeth before nipping at it. He massaged the other one with his hand, rolling it between his fingers. Duo whimpered as Heero moved lower still. Heero pushed him back against the wall. The hard tile, cool beneath his burning flesh.

"Duo look at me. I want you to watch what I’m going to do to you." Heero looked up as violet eyes cracked open and peered down at him. Duo watched as his erection disappeared into Heero’s perfect mouth. Hot, wet velvet enclosed him as Heero sucked on his cock. First, licking the underside then swirling his tongue around the head. Duo cried out in pleasure as Heero stabbed his tongue into the slit, tasting the salty precum that leaked out. Cobalt eyes looked up, marveling at the erotic scene Duo made. ~ Violet eyes almost black with passion, lids half closed, water soaked skin. Something is missing though. ~ Heero reached up and tugged the elastic that held the long hair back in it’s braid. Duo unraveled it, realizing what Heero wanted. Long chestnut silk surrounded his lithesome body, making Heero almost come right there. ~ God, he it the epitome of sex. I’ve never even imagined anything could look this erotic. ~ Duo writhed against the wall, his blood heating to a boil under his skin.

"Heeeeeroooo…" His voice low with lust and passion. Heero increased his speed, the length in his mouth throbbing. Duo clutched at Heero’s hair, running his fingers through wet, chocolate silk. Duo came, crying out as hot white liquid shot into Heero’s mouth. Heero hungrily swallowed it, licking his lips at Duo’s taste. Duo collapsed into Heero’s arms, still panting. Heero crushed their lips together, pulling their bodies close.

"Duo turn around and lean against the wall." Duo turned, his body sagging as he leaned against the cool tile. Heero kissed down his backside, spreading his cheeks apart. Duo tensed up as something insistently pressed against his entrance. Heero stood, concentrating on distracting him by sucking on his neck. His body instantly relaxed as a long finger brushed up against something inside of him.

"Uhnnn…mmm…want you inside…" Heero stretched the tiny entrance, adding another finger. Duo thrust back, his erection rising fast as another finger was added. Deciding that his lover was ready, Heero opened the glass door in search of something. The violet-eyed boy moaned at the loss and pressed back into his lover’s warm body.

"Got it!" Slamming the door closed, he quickly squeezed some lotion from the bottle he was holding onto his palm. Slathering it onto his erection, he pushed the slender boy forward and pressed against him. Duo hissed. He felt like he was being split apart by a hot sword and loved it.

"Fuck…me…now…" Heero moaned at Duo’s words. Only too happy to comply he began to move in and out of his violet-eyed lover. "More…harder…onegai…" Heero cried out, increasing his speed. Duo moaned and hung his head, panting as Heero’s cock continuously hit his prostate. Heero reached around Duo’s hip, grabbing his erect shaft and pumping in time with his thrusts. Duo screamed. His muscles clamping down as he came, shooting his seed out onto the tiled wall. Heero cried out, filling Duo with his essence. The two stayed in that position, panting loudly, waiting for their vision to clear. Duo was the first to regain his voice. "Looks like you need to shower again."

"Hn. You need one too. Good thing we never got out. Catherine just washed the sheets. She would’ve gotten miffed if she had do it again." Duo chuckled and turned around. Kissing him lightly on the nose, Heero proceeded to pull Duo under the water spray. "Lets hurry. There’s something I want to give you." Duo looked at him quizzically.

"What is it?" Heero only smiled as they continued to wash off.

*****

"Do you think it’s about time to retrieve them?" The small man asked, his mushroom shaped hair hiding his face.

"Yes, the tracking devices we placed are still functioning correctly." Answered a taller man, his bald head shining under the bright lights.

"They haven’t dissolved yet?" A shorter man asked turning to him, twisting a long, thin mustache between his fingers.

"No, I designed it so they wouldn’t dissolve for a year. They’ve only been gone about seven months." An aging man stepped into the room. His metallic eyes glinting under the harsh lights as he spoke.

"Two and Four’s bone structures should have started to change already. It’s time. Prepare Five and send him out for immediate retrieval."

"I’ll go wake him." Another man spoke, his nose hidden under an odd brown covering. Leaving the lab, he headed down to the cells. The man stopped in front of a door, bloodstains littered the once white tile floor. He sighed in disgust. "I thought I told the guards to be careful with this one." Keying in the password the door slid open, hissing softly. Inside the cell lay a small Chinese boy, bruises and dried blood covered his body. He glared at the man in the doorway defiantly, despite his pain.

"Get the hell away from me! I won’t do it!!" The boy spat at him, scooting back against the metallic wall.

"You’re being so unreasonable. Now, wouldn’t you like to see your friends again?" The boy only glared in return, hatred flashing in his onyx eyes. "Oh well, it really doesn’t matter what you say. We gave you the choice to be cooperative and you refused. It will just be harder on you this way." The man stepped forward, slapping the Chinese boy sharply across the face. Shocked and in pain, the boy didn’t notice as a long needle was pulled out of the man’s lab coat and stuck into his arm. Moments after injecting him, the boy slumped forward onto the floor. ~ I pray that the gods may forgive for my actions. I pray for Duo and Quatre too. May they somehow escape their fate that lies in store. ~ A single tear slipped from his eyes as he was carried off towards the lab, his silent plea lost in the night.

*****

Comments? Mail me at: patamon666@yahoo.com


On To Chapter 4

Back to Duo + Heero
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive