Fallen Angels Chapter 2-Seduction Under the Stars
By: Mari-chan

P>Gundam Wing Fanfic- Fallen Angels

Disclaimer: Trust me I don’t own them, I’m only borrowing them for the time being. (If I did own them then there would be nothing but, yaoi lemons in every episode ^_~!!)

Warnings: AU, lemon (NC-17), violence, mild profanity

***This is a YAOI fic!!! There will be guy/guy sex, love, and whatever else I can think of in here. If this is not your bag of tea or if you are underaged then I suggest you quit reading right now and leave. But if you’re underaged and you found this fic then I really don’t expect you to follow that warning. (Hell, I’m only 16 and I wrote the damn thing ^_^!!)***

 

 

 

Fallen Angels

By: Marissa Kaisuke

Duo winced as he cracked open one eyelid. Bright sunlight filtered into the small bedroom, blinding the slender boy. ~ I’m alive? ~ He thought, struggling to sit up amongst the various pains making themselves known. Crying out, he fell back onto the soft pillows as a sharp wave of discomfort radiated from his spinal cord. ~ Pillows? Bed? Where am I? I can’t still be in the woods. Oh god! What if they found us?!? Quatre!? ~ Violet eyes snapped open as Duo shot up and quickly backed away into the corner. Heero stirred slightly in the chair next to him and slowly opened one cobalt eye. The dark hair flopped in his face as he fell out of the chair, startled to see the other boy awake. Fear and confusion were evident on the heart-shaped face as Duo hugged his knees to his chest and whimpered softly, cowering in the corner. Trowa abruptly awoke having Heero land on his stomach. Grumpily, Trowa pushed the younger off of him and gasped, surprised to see the chestnut haired boy awake and moving. "Who…who are you? Where am I?" Duo’s voice shook as he eyed the two before him.

"My name is Heero and this is my brother, Trowa. You’re in our trailer at the circus we travel with. We found you and your partner over there last night lying in the woods. You two were hurt really bad so we brought you back here to bandage you back up. Are you okay?" The slender boy’s body relaxed some at spotting Quatre lying on a bed across the room.

"Are you working for them? Are you going to take us back there?" Heero raised an eyebrow, curios as to what the other boy was talking about.

"Take you back where?" Trowa asked softly. Duo slumped forward, exhaustion taking over once more.

"Never mind. Thank you for saving our lives and bandaging us up. I really don’t know how to thank you enough. My name is Duo and that is my best friend, Quatre." Duo pointed at the still unconscious blonde. He leaned back into the pillows and yawned loudly. "I’m sorry. I can’t seem to stay awake at the moment. I feel so tired all of a sudden…" his voice trailing off as he fell into a deep sleep under the cobalt gaze. His breathing evened out as his body relaxed, the tension seeping out of his face. ~ Duo…what a beautiful name. ~ Emerald eyes came to rest on the blonde angel, still sleeping quietly on the bed.

"Quatre…" he whispered, letting the word roll over his tongue. He smiled and left in pursuit of Catherine.

Hours later, Duo was sitting up comfortably, sipping warm chicken broth from a ceramic mug. Catherine had washed out his long, waist length hair in a bowl and braided it. Duo had changed out of the dirty, torn up gown and was now wearing a loose pair of gray boxers and a large white button up shirt from Heero’s drawer. "Duo…if you don’t mind me asking…uh, what happened to you and Quatre for you to end up in this condition?" Catherine asked, curiosity getting the best of her. Tensing up, Duo paled visibly at the question. The mug shook slightly as he set the broth down and took a deep breath. Closing his eyes he let it out slowly, willing his body to relax. Heero sat down at the foot of the bed while Trowa took the chair and Catherine leaned against the wall.

"I’m not sure how long we’ve been missing. It’s probably been about seven months to a year since we were kidnapped. At first there were three of us. Me, Quatre and another, Wufei. We were all taken around the same time to this large complex in the middle of nowhere to be experimented on. These five psychotic scientists are the heads of all the ’tests’. They…they…" Duo stumbled over his words. His voice was thick and wet with unshed tears. "They drugged us and did all this stuff to us. I don’t know what they were trying to accomplish. Once I remember them mentioning something about a ‘perfect soldier’ but I can’t recall anything else. They kept us under heavy dosages of animal tranquilizer. It was just enough that we would be incoherent and immobile but not enough to kill us or knock us out. Sometimes I was so desensitized and disoriented that I didn’t know the difference between up and down. I remember them taking us out of the cell and…it hurt…it hurt so much…" A sob tore its way out of his throat as tears openly spilled down his face. Heero opened his mouth to comfort the boy but no sound was produced as Duo continued on with the story. "I remember being thrown back into the cell with Wufei and Quatre in there, cowering together in the corner. I couldn’t even hardly move to help Quatre when they grabbed him. Wufei tackled one of them and they beat him till he was unconscious, bleeding from every orifice it seemed. I was kicked in the face till both eyes were bleeding and my nose was broken when I fought back. They would leave us there, drugged up, in the dark. Sometimes I couldn’t even move and my throat would be hoarse from screaming so much. Quatre was real sick when they brought him back one time. He had a fever and was vomiting up blood. I tried to help by giving him all the food they gave me so he could regain some health but he just ended up getting sicker. It was all the drugs they gave him, I think. His system couldn’t handle it all and it made him ill. One of the rookie lab assistants messed up though. They screwed up and gave us the wrong dosage so the tranquilizer wore off too soon. When the guard came in I kicked him in the head, grabbed Quatre’s hand, and bolted down the hallway. We got lucky ‘cause the security pass I stole from the guard had access to open all doors on that floor. We found a lab and broke out through the window. Quatre got real sick so I carried him through the woods for about three-four hours and well that’s when you found us I guess." Duo’s sobs had subsided and he looked at them, his violet eyes puffy and red-rimmed. The braided boy shut his eyes and hugged a pillow to his chest, slowly rocking back and forth. Heero watched his movements, desperately wanting to pull Duo to him and take the pain away. ~ He looks so pitiful sitting there like that. I wish I could just reach out and touch him. To hold him and take at least a fraction of those painful memories away. If only I could…~ Just then a sound was produced from the other bed. The blonde cracked one eye open and shifted slightly on the bed. "Where…where am I? Duo…Duo!?!" Quatre shot up, alarmed and confused as to what was going on. Duo slid off the bed and hobbled on weak legs over to the frightened blonde. Excited to see his friend alive, he threw him arms around the boy’s neck and hugged him for all he was worth.

"Kat!! You’re alive!! Yokatta!"

"Ne, Duo!?! What’s going on? Where are we? Who are they?" Duo quietly explained the situation and who everyone was to him. Gratefulness and relief sparked in his cerulean eyes as he looked at the trio of saviors. Catherine handed the boy a glass of water and poured hum a mug of warm broth. Quatre hungrily drank the broth down, gulping softly, as well as the cool water. "Arigato." He handed the two containers back to her and graced them all with a sunny smile. "I don’t really know how to thank you all so much for saving our lives. I am in debt to you. I’ve can’t remember a time where I felt so good. Thank you all so much." He bowed his head in thanks and smiled warmly. His gaze traveling over them all, pausing on Trowa. Cerulean and emerald locked on to each other, a warm blush spread through both of their faces. ~ He really is the loveliest vision I’ve ever laid eyes on. That heart warming smile, those shining sapphire eyes, the golden halo of hair…~ Quatre broke their eye contact as his stomach rumbled noisily. Duo’s answered the call with a growl of it’s own. Catherine laughed softly and left to go make them some breakfast.

"She’s a nice person. Is she your sister?" Trowa shook his head at Quatre.

"No, she isn’t our blood sister but since she’s taken care of us since we were young we think of her as our sister. Our parents abandoned Heero and I when we were children and left to wander the streets for ourselves. One day the circus came into town and it was the perfect opportunity for us to pickpockets and make some money. She found us there after someone caught us and she took us in as her younger brothers. We’ve lived with this circus and traveled with them ever since."

"Wow, that sounds fun. Do you ever do anything during the shows?" Duo’s eye lit up with curiosity. Heero nodded.

"Trowa performs with Catherine in the knife-throwing act while I walk the tightrope. We also help set up everything and do odd jobs here and there. It’s not that bad a lifestyle. Everyone here is like one big family." Duo leaned back, resting on the pillows and stared at the ceiling.

"I used to work with machines. I salvaged parts and rebuilt whatever it was needed or upgraded it. It was a relatively easy job considering I’m pretty good with technology."

"My father was a pretty wealthy politician so I was being taught how to run a business and deal with politics. It wasn’t that exciting but it’s what my father wanted me to do. I didn’t really have a choice in the matter." Quatre said quietly. "I wanted to play music though. Or paint. If I had a choice those would have been my two decisions." They continued on in light conversation till Catherine came back in and announced breakfast. Duo hopped up but promptly collapsed as his weak knees gave out. Heero offered him help as Trowa held out his hand to steady Quatre.

"Arigato Heero." Heero colored faintly at hearing his name leave Duo’s mouth, slightly elated that the boy was injured. ~ Perfect reason for me to touch him. I hope he doesn’t heal up too fast. ~ Smirking at his thoughts he helped the chestnut haired boy up and silently thanked all that was holy for the chance to be that close to him.

*****

"Oi!! Sleepyhead!! You awake yet?" Duo burst in through the trailer door, a cheerful smile lit up his face. Quatre frowned sleepily and turned over, burying his face into the pillows. Duo looked quizzically at him, hearing only muffled sounds from beneath the covers. "Nani?"

"I said ‘No, Duo I’m not awake yet’. What time is it?"

"10:30"

"Nani! It’s too early to get up yet. Give me another half hour and then I’ll think about it."

"Half hour!! Yeah right! At this rate you’ll waste half the day away sleeping in bed. Get up lazy!"

"Fine twenty minutes! But that’s as low as I’ll go!!"

"Twenty minutes my ass! You’ll get up now!!" Duo proceeded to leap onto the bed and yank the covers off the smaller boy.

"Nani!?!" Quatre grabbed the corner of a sheet and held on tight, twisting it around his body. "Duo!! Yamete!! I wanna sleep!!" Duo suddenly let go, causing Quatre to fly back onto the mattress. Quatre yelped and laughed hysterically as Duo tickled his sides and stomach. "Matte, matte, matte! I’ll get up now! I’ll get up!!" Quatre gasped out between giggles.

"Hmph! I thought you’d see it my way." Quatre collapsed back onto the bed, exhausted from laughing. Duo flopped down next to him, staring at the ceiling.

"Saa, you really know how to wake a guy up."

"Yeah. No offense but I kinda wish it were someone else I was waking up. Ya know what I mean?"

"Heero?"

"Hai. I’m really starting to like that guy. A lot. I mean we’ve been here what? Like a month already and I’m practically drooling over him. I’ve never felt like this with anyone before though. Sure, I’ve spent most of the time recuperating in here with you but the time I did spend with him has been the best time of my life. I like him a lot but, I don’t want to tell him because what if he doesn’t feel the same. Then what do I do? Pretend like nothing happened and forget about my feelings? I just don’t know what to do Kat." Duo turned to Quatre, looking for some advice and reassurance.

"I don’t know what to tell you. I’m kind of in a similar situation with Trowa but I honestly believe that Heero has feelings for you. I can’t say how strong they are mind you but, I’ve seen the way he looks at you when you’re not paying attention. I think he likes you too but is just too shy to do or say anything. Maybe you should be more obvious about it but, not too obvious. He’s probably out helping set up for tonight’s show. Why don’t you go out there and offer him some help? I’m sure he’d appreciate it at the very least and you could get to know him better while you’re at it." Duo smiled in confidence and got up to leave.

"Thanks, Kat. You always know how to make me feel better." Duo opened the door and turned back to look at his blonde friend. "Ya know, I think that Trowa guy likes you too. He always has this look when he sees you. I can’t describe it but I think he has feelings for you too. Maybe you should get your lazy butt out of bed and follow your own advice too. I’ll see ya later. Ja!" Duo left, the screen door slamming behind him. Quatre stared at the ceiling for a while, contemplating what he should do about the emerald-eyed boy.

"Maybe I should follow my own advice." Quatre got up and pulled on some clothes. Slipping on the khaki shorts, he tugged on a lavender T-shirt and checked his reflection in the mirror. Satisfied with his appearance he raced out the door, excited to possibly spend some time with the taller youth.

Quatre frowned slightly, his eyes searching the crowd of performers and workers alike, looking for the object of his affections. ~ Where could he be. I’ve been all over this place looking for him. I even asked Catherine and the manager if they’d seen him. ~ Quatre stopped and listened for a moment. A faint melody was heard over the crowd of people he was surrounded by. ~ That sounds beautiful. I wonder where that music is coming from? ~ Quatre followed the soft tune to a secluded part of the area. Trowa was perched up in a tree. A light wind ruffled his hair and clothes as he held a long silver flute to his lips, the light melody surrounding him like a living essence. He stopped playing, his emerald gaze sweeping over the smaller boy below. Quatre smiled up at him, his heart fluttering in his chest. "I heard you playing so I decided I’d come find you. What you were just playing sounded beautiful. I had no idea you knew how to play an instrument."

"I enjoy the sound. It’s so peaceful and relaxing so I took it up as my favorite hobby. You enjoy playing music as well don’t you?" Trowa called down. "I spoke to Duo earlier. He said you used to play the violin, isn’t that right?" Azure eyes opened in surprise and Quatre silently promised to thank his braided friend later.

"Hai. It’s my favorite instrument to play." Trowa smiled and pointed to an object leaning against the base of the tree trunk.

"Why don’t you climb up here and join me. I found one of Catherine’s old violins in her trailer. After I talked to Duo I had hopes of playing a duet with you." Quatre blushed as he bent down to pick up the wooden instrument. ~ I’m really going to have to thank Duo for this! ~ Quatre smiled as Trowa offered a long, graceful hand down, helping him climb onto a branch. Quatre swung his legs over a limb and leaned back onto the trunk. Setting the violin under his chin he pulled the bow across the strings and began to play his favorite piece. Trowa watched, entranced by the gorgeous melody produced by the blonde angel. ~ My god he’s good. I’ve never heard such beautiful music come from such a lovely being. ~ Trowa lifted the flute to his lips and began playing along softly. Their melody’s seemed to intertwine around one another, pure harmony being created as they lost themselves in the beautiful music. Several hours later, Quatre lay back against the trunk and gazed off into the fiery sunset. The reddish-gold light framed his figure as a peaceful smile graced his elegant features. Trowa, unable to resist his flawless beauty, leaned forward and pressed a light kiss to his lips. Quatre gasped, shock evident on his face. Trowa mistook it for rejection and began to apologize. "Gomen nasai! Sumimasen! I…I don’t know what came over me. I didn’t mean to…" Quatre leaned forward and kissed Trowa’s soft lips, cutting the taller youth off. He pulled back just enough to look deeply into the emerald gaze. Smiling softly, he whispered to him.

"Don’t ever apologize for something like that again. I’ve wanted that for a long time now. Trowa…aishiteru…" Quatre crushed their lips together again, causing the other to gasp. Using the opportunity, the smaller boy slipped his tongue between the parted lips and tasted inside. Trowa moaned softly at the pleasurable onslaught, amazed that something so simple could feel so good. ~ He tastes like sweet honey wrapped up in perfection. ~ They broke apart when lack of oxygen set in. Trowa pulled Quatre to him, wrapping his slender arms around the small frame.

"Aishiteru, Quatre." Tipping his chin up, Trowa leaned forward and kissed him again. Tongues intertwined, mimicking the beautiful music played earlier. They sat together long afterwards, wrapped up in each other’s embrace as they watched the sun set.

*****

"Ne Duo, toss up that last length of rope would you?" Duo grabbed the white rope and threw it into the air. Heero caught it, his legs were wrapped around a long metal bar as he hung upside down.

"Are you almost done up there? It’s getting kinda late."

"Yeah let me just finish tying this last thing down and we can stop for the night." The dark haired boy smiled down at him as he released his legs and flipped over, landing smoothly on the ground. Duo rolled his eyes at him.

"Showoff. Am I supposed to be impressed?" the violet-eyed boy drawled, voice dripping with mock sarcasm.

"No, I was just getting down. No need to get snotty." Heero replied flippantly, smirking at him. Duo childishly blew a raspberry at him, laughing. "Hn." Duo laughed some more at Heero’s remark and spun in a circle, his long hair fanning out around him. Heero stood in awe at the lovely vision he made. ~ God he’s gorgeous. The way his hair swirls around him. Revealing and covering his bare chest as he moves. He’s so sexy and seductive and totally oblivious to it. ~ Duo had worn his long hair down that day, letting it hang in silky, chestnut waves down to his butt. He had taken off the tight red, sleeveless turtleneck from that morning and now only short denim shorts remained.

"It’s so nice out here. Dark and quiet. Away from everyone. Just you and me…together, under the stars." Heero faintly blushed as Duo spoke. Smiling, he grabbed the dark-haired boy’s hand and pulled him toward their trailer. Jumping onto a tall box against the side, Duo climbed up onto the roof. Heero admired his view of Duo’s wiggling ass but, broke his stare and followed him up. Duo motioned for him to lie down next to him. Staring up at they sky, they watched the stars together in a peaceful silence.

"Ne, Heero? Do you ever dream of what it’s like to be up in space and see the stars up close?"

"Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like. Why?" Duo sighed softly and scooted closer to Heero. Leaning over him, violet met cobalt as Duo continued.

"I used to have this dream sometimes that I was in this huge machine, flying around in space. It was so beautiful up there, seeing the world from above. The earth was so pure looking. Nothing more than a shining blue-green sapphire that contained the only life known to this solar system. I haven’t had that dream in a long time but I find that I remember it better when I stare up at the night sky and just watch the stars. Sorry but I’ve always wanted to tell someone that." Heero shook his head at Duo’s words.

"Don’t be sorry. I was glad to listen. That sounded like a beautiful dream. I wish I had dreams like that. The only dream I can remember clearly was about this longhaired beauty that fell from the sky. He had the most gorgeous violet eyes that I had ever seen and the face of an angel. These long silver-white wings glittered from his back and his voice was honeyed velvet wrapped around perfection. He smiled at me and whispered in my ear. Do you want to know what he said?"

"Nani?" Duo said softly, voice barely audible. He watched as Heero sat up and gently pushed him back onto the roof. He gazed into the cobalt eyes, captivated by Heero’s story. Heero leaned over him till their lips were millimeters apart. Looking deep into his amaryllis eyes he whispered softly.

"Aishiteru…" Closing the space between their mouths, Heero kissed Duo’s softly. Duo parted his lips, inviting the others tongue inside. Both moaned as Heero moved to lie on top of the warm, slender body next to him. Their tongues rubbed against one another, pleasure coursing through their bodies. Duo pulled back, panting from lack of breath.

"Aishiteru, Heero…" He crushed their mouths together, running his long fingers through the dark unruly hair. Cobalt-eyes glowed with lust and passion as they pulled apart again. Heero laid his head down, resting it on Duo’s chest. They lay together for sometime after that. Warm in each other’s arms, they watched the stars till they drifted off to sleep.

*****

A small body shifted on the narrow bed, moving closer to the taller body next to it. Quatre yawned sleepily as he cracked one eyelid open. Smiling in surprise, he turned and opened both eyes as Trowa’s graceful features filled his view. "Ohayo." Trowa whispered softly leaning down to kiss the tip of Quatre’s nose. The smaller boy smiled warmly and snuggled deeper into Trowa’s embrace. Trowa pulled the soft quilt over their bare chests as he settled back down under the covers. The cerulean-eyed boy sighed softly and pressed closer to the warm body lying next to him.

"What time is it?" Trowa turned slightly, eyes searching for the small clock on the dresser.

"It’s almost eleven. You’ve slept through half the day already." Quatre grumbled and buried his face in the pillows, knowing exactly was what going to be said next. "Don’t you think it’s about time to get up, love?" Quatre mumbled something, his words muffled by the thick fabric. "Nani?" Quatre lifted his head up and looked at his taller lover.

"I said I don’t want to get up yet. It’s nice and warm and I don’t feel like getting out of bed. Besides it’s still too early." Trowa smirked as the blonde turned back over and buried his face in the pillow again. Mischief flashed in his emerald eyes combined with lust as Trowa suddenly flipped the smaller boy on his back and roughly kissed him. Quatre’s lips were sweetly pliant under his as a small moan escaped his mouth. Trowa slid his hands under the covers and ran his fingertips lightly over the alabaster skin beneath. Quatre moaned louder this time as Trowa broke their kiss and began to nibble lightly the juncture where shoulder and neck met. His slender fingers traveled downwards till they brushed against the waistband of the silky red boxers the smaller boy wore. Trowa sat up slowly after stealing one more kiss from the other’s sweet lips.

"I’m getting dressed so I can go help set up for this afternoon’s show. Feel free to wallow in bed all day but, if you want more of where that came from then you’ll have to get up." Trowa smirked as he slid out from under the covers. Picking up his sleeveless black turtleneck, he pulled on a faded pair of jeans and exited the trailer. Quatre lay there staring incredulously at the screen door, small pants still forcing their way out of his throat.

"No fair." He cried out as he slid out from under the covers, shivering slightly as his skin met the cooler air. He winced as a small ache made itself present in his back. "Itai! That hurts. Wonder what I did to get so sore back there?" Quatre rubbed his back trying to ease the discomfort but doubled over as waves of sharp stabbing pain radiated from his spinal cord. He collapsed back onto the bed, clawing at the sheets till it subsided from almost intolerable to a dull throbbing. ~ What in the hell was that?!!? I’ve never felt pain like that except when I was back at the lab. ~ Quatre shook his head, dismissing the resurfacing memories. ~ But I’m not back there. I’m here where I’m safe and they can’t hurt us anymore. I’m here with Trowa and Duo and Heero and nothing will ever hurt me again. ~ He wrapped his slender arms around his chest, hugging himself for security and reassurance. ~ So what was that? ~

*****

Comments? Mail me at: patamon666@yahoo.com


On To Chapter 3

Back to Duo + Heero
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive