Fallen Angels Chapter 1-Destinies Entertwined
By: Mari-chan

Gundam Wing Fanfic- Fallen Angels

Disclaimer: Trust me I don’t own them, I’m only borrowing them for the time being. (If I did own them then there would be nothing but, yaoi lemons in every episode ^_~!!)

Warnings: AU, lemon (NC-17), violence, mild profanity

***This is a YAOI fic!!! There will be guy/guy sex, love, and whatever else I can think of in here. If this is not your bag of tea or if you are underaged then I suggest you quit reading right now and leave. But if you’re underaged and you found this fic then I really don’t expect you to follow that warning. (Hell, I’m only 16 and I wrote the damn thing ^_^!!)***

 

 

 

Fallen Angels

By: Marissa Kaisuke

"Oi, Heero! Matte, I need that rope to help tie down the tent." A dark-haired teen turned around and handed the length of rope to his brother. He pulled at the loose, green tanktop, relieving his chest of the heat trapped inside while he ran his hand though the dark mahogany strands hanging in his face.

" Oi, Trowa? How hot do you think it is today?" The taller youth turned to him and smirked.

"I’d say it’s about 93 degrees and that’s without the humidity. Nani? Can’t stand the heat?" Heero’s cobalt-eyes glared menacingly at the sarcasm in the other’s statement. Laughing softly, the emerald-eyed boy unbuttoned the large white shirt he wore and pushed the long bang covering one eye out of his face. Heero swatted at the air annoyed that his brother seemed unaffected by the humid weather.

"K’so! Damn flies! They keep swarming all around me ‘cause I’m drenched with sweat." Trowa’s eyes glittered mischievously as he reached behind his back and grabbed hold of a metal bucket. Waiting till Heero turned away from him, Trowa quickly dumped the bucket’s contents on his brother’s head, drenching him with ice cold water.

"NANI!!!" Heero jumped in the air, startled by the sudden cold liquid he was now soaked in. Trowa burst into fits of laughter at his brother’s reaction to the cold water. Heero glared for all he was worth and swung his leg out knocking the taller youth off his feet. Heero grabbed hold of the remaining two buckets of water and dumped them simultaneously on Trowa’s head. Trowa gasped sharply at the cold feeling and lunged at Heero, knocking the wind out of him. The two continued rolling on the ground, laughing as they wrestled with one another. Dirt clouds floated up in the air and laughter echoed all around as Catherine rounded the corner, hearing the commotion.

"What are you two doing making a mess like this!?!? The manager is going to beat you two senseless if he sees this mess you two made! And look at yourselves. You’re both covered in mud and soaking wet." Heero and Trowa leapt away from each other at the anger and frustration in the older girl’s voice. Her reddish-brown hair bobbed up and down and her gray eyes glowed as she yelled at the two for making such a mess. "Who is responsible for this?" Trowa and Heero immediately pointed at each other. "Nevermind, just clean up the mess you two made and get changed. Leave your clothes outside my trailer and I’ll wash the mud out of them. Oh and refill those water buckets while you’re at it. They’re for the lions." She called out as she walked away. Trowa sighed softly and bent to pick the buckets up and refill them.

"Geez! She didn’t have to get so mad at us for having fun. Besides it was your fault anyways so why should I have to clean up anything!" Trowa tossed the rake to Heero who swiftly caught and set it back up against a nearby tree.

"My fault?! You were the one who knocked me over and dumped both buckets on my head." Heero turned on the hose and filled up the buckets.

"You were the one who dumped water on me in the first place."

"Yeah well you said you were hot so I was only trying to help." Heero rolled his eyes and snorted, cursing softly under his breath. Trowa glared, his emerald eyes glowing in the late afternoon sun.

"What did you just say little brother?" His voice was low and menacing. Heero laughed nervously and turned away.

A half-hour later both boys were showered and were in their shared trailer getting dressed. Trowa was busy slipping on a tight black T-shirt over his nicely tanned and muscled chest when Heero spoke up. "Ne, do you want to go into town tonight? They say this town has some pretty wealthy patrons. Care to do a little ‘shopping’?" Trowa’s eyes glittered at the thought of all money they could get if that rumor was true.

"Hai, go tell Cath we’ll be back later tonight and not to worry about fixing us anything to eat. We’ll just eat while we’re out." Heero pulled on a pair of loose fitting khakis with pockets surrounding each leg and exited the small trailer. Trowa pulled on a similar pair and started combing out his oddly cut hair. He sighed softly and set the comb down, staring at his reflection in the small mirror ~ What’s wrong with me lately? It feels like I’m missing something. But, what could it be? Maybe I’m just being crazy. But what could I be missing? Or, is it… someone… I’m missing? ~ Trowa was snapped out of his melancholy thoughts as Heero popped his head back in the trailer door.

"Ready?"

*****

"Quatre give me your hand!" The violet-eyed boy looked behind him at the smaller blonde struggling to catch up.

"Ne, Duo you go on with out me. I can’t keep up. I’ll just slow you down." Duo frowned and turned around grabbing the blonde’s hand, he sped up pulling the other along with him.

"I’m not leaving you Quatre. Who knows what they’ll do to us if we both don’t make it out of here alive." Alarms blared in their ears and red lights flashed from the ceiling, illuminating the white corridors. The violet-eyed youth turned a corner and skidded to a halt, his long, chestnut hair flowing messily around him. Half of it was back in a disheveled braid, the other half had come undone during their breakout from the complex.

"Halt! You two stop right where you are!!" Duo quickly turned around and sprinted off in the other direction. Quatre stumbled behind him, struggling to keep up as Duo insistently kept pulling him to go faster and faster. Quatre’s golden blonde hair was matted to his face, drenched with sweat from exhaustion and the drug induced fever he was suffering from. Duo blinked tears away as blindingly sharp waves of pain radiated from his back and spinal cord. His breath was ragged from the combination of exhaustion and pain but he pushed his body to its limits and forced his legs to go faster. Quatre tripped and fell hard onto the unyielding ceramic tile. His chest heaved up and down, as fast as humanly possibly it seemed as the air wheezed in his lungs. He struggled to push himself up but a loud snap could be heard as his arm gave way and he crashed face first onto the floor.

"Quatre?! Quatre!?!" Duo became frantic as footsteps were heard approaching their location. He picked the small boy up in his arms and ran down the hallway, his bare feet slapping the white tile, stinging his feet. Duo wanted to scream in terror as he tore down another hallway. ~ Holy shit!!! What am I gonna do?!?! I gotta get us outta here! I know we won’t survive anymore of those ‘tests’ if we get caught again. Shit! There’s no where to go! I don’t know what to do. ~

"I think they went down this way! C’mon, hurry up! I hear them!!" Duo’s eyes went wide in fear hearing that. Another spurt of speed graced his bare legs as his adrenaline kicked up another notch. A flash of hope graced his beatific features as he spotted a door on the far wall. Running full speed he slammed his shoulder into the wall, unable to slow down enough to stop. Wincing he threw the unconscious blonde over the wounded shoulder as he typed in the stolen password and opened the door. ~ Damnit! It’s a lab and not the way outta this place. Shit I can’t hide here. In here they’ll find us before I can come up with a plan to get us out of here. Wait! The window!! ~ Duo’s face lit up as he spotted a large window off to his left. ~ Oh please be on the ground floor! ~ He silently prayed as he looked out the glass frame. ~ Yokatta! It’s only one floor up. I should be able to make that jump with out breaking anything. Well here goes nothing!! ~ Duo pulled Quatre off his shoulder and held him tightly against his chest. Taking about twenty steps back, Duo threw a nearby stool at the window, shattering it, before running at it full speed and leaping out into the evening air. Cool breeze fluttered the long white hospital type gown around his slender frame, his long hair trailed outwards. Duo felt his body grow lighter and he seemed to float through the air almost like an angel would but gravity soon returned it’s grasp around his body and pulled him back down to the earth. Bending his legs at just the right instant he softened the impact but an intense pain still shot up through his legs. He rolled a few times before his body movement stopped. Taking a deep breath, his heart fluttered in his chest at the fact that they had escaped. They were outside, free from the tests and experiments and drugs that they had been being subjected to for the last seven months in that harsh white building complex. They were finally safe. Well, almost, for that matter. In the distance Duo could hear shouts of soldiers and scientists out looking for them. He pushed his body off the ground and grabbed hold of Quatre before tearing off at full speed in the nearby woods.

*****

"OI! MATTE! DAMN KIDS!" An elderly man shouted down a dark alleyway, his face was red with anger and frustration at his wallet being stolen by a couple of pickpockets. Laughter was heard echoing from the silence as well as several bpeeda’s for good measure. The man stomped down his foot and threw down his cap still yelling into the night. "LITTLE FUCKS! I SWEAR IF I EVER CATCH YOU…!!"

"Yeah right! Like you ever could old man." Heero muttered under his breath as he and Trowa ran full speed down the back street, still laughing gleefully at their latest theft. They slowed to a stop, panting softly in the night air.

"So how much we get?"

"Eh? Oh, oh right. Almost forgot to check." Heero replied pulling the wallet out of a pocket. He sat down on the side of a curb and dumped the contents out onto the ground. Counting out the money, he divided it in half and set aside his pile from Trowa’s. "We got $104 in total, so we each get about $52."

"That’s not bad considering we swiped about $300 each earlier. Pretty good for only hitting old people. Oh! I forgot to check that purse I got earlier." Trowa pulled out a small silver purse he had swiped when some old woman wasn’t looking and dumped the contents on the ground. He pulled out the wallet and counted around $242 and some odd cents plus two diamond earrings and an unusual looking sapphire wedding ring. "Sugoi! Look at this ring. It’s got such an odd shade of blue-green for a sapphire and the band is silver, not gold. I’m sure we could get at least $230 or so for this ring alone." Heero’s cobalt-eyes glittered with mischief, his lust for danger and risk taking was sated for the moment.

"We should probably head back soon though. Catherine will bitch our heads off if we don’t come home before 2 AM." Trowa nodded in agreement and dumped his half of their ‘profit’ into his pockets.

"Ne, we should probably head back through the woods though. If I remember right there should be a path around here somewhere that will lead us back to the circus. I remember seeing it the first day we arrived at this town." Heero followed the taller boy as they made their way into the heavily wooded area, the dim moonlight casting a peaceful glow to light their path. Trowa smiled to himself at their little feats this night. ~ Life is good right now. But, something… is still missing. ~

*****

"Quatre! Quatre!! Hang in there buddy! I’ll get us outta these damn woods and patch you up soon as I can find us a safe place to rest." The violet-eyed boy ran through the trees, his feet leaving a trail of blood from all the cuts and scrapes accumulated. He winced as a thorn bush rubbed against the bruised flesh of his arms and legs, trailing small scratches over the once creamy skin. His body was covered for the most part with sweat, dirt, and dried blood. He clutched the pale boy he was carrying to his chest and continued through the dark forest. Duo cried out as his foot got caught in a root and he fell, dropping Quatre in the process.

"Du…o? Where…we? Uhhnnn…head…hurts…pain…back…" Quatre managed to mumble out. His breathing had become shallow and erratic for the last twenty or so minutes and his flesh was burning to the touch.

"Quatre?!? You awake now?" Duo shut his eyes tightly against the pain in his side and back and slowly crawled over to Quatre. His body collapsed next to the small blonde’s as exhaustion, both mentally and physically, set in. Tears openly slid down his face, stinging the small cut on his cheek. Quatre’s azure eyes had clouded over considerably and were now a dusky gray, rather than bright and shining with life. Ever since they had broken out and escaped, Quatre had been drifting in and out of consciousness. "This sucks. We finally get away from those lunatic scientists and their experiments and for what?!? To die all alone in a forest after running and hiding for hours. I don’t think I could get up even if my life depended on it. And you know what the funny thing is Quatre? It does. My life actually depends on it now and I can’t even raise up enough strength to crawl let alone stand." Duo’s voice cracked as tears streamed down his face and sobs racked through his weak and broken body. "I’m sorry Quatre. I can’t go any further. Please forgive me." Duo’s eyes rolled up into his head and his breathing stilled to almost nothing as his body struggled to stay alive.

"S’ok…Duo…I’m not…mad…please don’t…die…" Quatre pooled all of his remaining strength into pushing himself off the ground and leaning against a tree. His breathing became erratic as he bent down to pick up the braided boy. Quatre struggled and pushed his body to its limits to carry Duo through the dark trees. ~ Duo went this far carrying me. I can’t let him die. I must get him help. We have to live through this. I promise Duo that I will not let us die…~ Quatre coughed up blood as his knees gave out and he sunk to the earthen floor. He collapsed on his side, unconscious, still clutching the other’s limp body to his chest.

*****

Heero and Trowa walked in silence. A light fog had risen from the day’s humidity combining with the cooler night temperature blanketing the moist ground. Pale moonlight shone through the trees, causing the misty air to glow, giving the woods an ethereal look. Heero swore loudly as he tripped over a hidden tree root and fell to the ground, landing hard on his shoulder. Trowa hid a smile and turned, offering a hand to help the other up. Heero squinted, his eyes focusing on a distant object.

"Nani? What are you staring at?" Heero continued to stare off behind the taller youth, not even hearing his questions.

"What in the hell is that?"

"What is what?"

"That thing lying on the ground over there? It’s obviously not a plant." Heero pointed at a pale object lying about twenty yards away. Trowa turned, squinting his emerald eyes, scanning the area.

"I don’t see anything. Where is it?" Heero snorted impatiently and stood up, brushing the dirt from his pants.

"Are you blind? It’s right there. See that odd lumpy thing lying there?" Heero pointed again, apprehension setting in over his features.

"I still don’t…oh that thing? It’s probably just a sleeping animal or maybe it’s dead." Heero, noiselessly, took several steps toward it. "What are you doing? If it’s sleeping it might wake up and attack you." Heero put a finger to his lips, motioning for silence. Trowa huffed softly, to himself and followed in quiet pursuit. "I swear he never listens…" he muttered under his breath. Heero crept closer to the pale object till he was less than five feet away. Cobalt-eyes widened in shock at realizing it was two boys lying on the ground. Both were wearing tattered, white hospital-like gowns covered with dirt and dried blood. The smaller, a blonde, was covered with a thin sheet of sweat mixed with blood still oozing from the long cuts, criss-crossing his pale skin. His golden bangs, matted to his face, contrasted sharply with the purplish bruised skin on his cheeks. In his arms was a slender, chestnut haired boy. His disheveled hair hung in a partial braid down to his waist. His heart-shaped face was marred with scratches and small cuts and his long, graceful legs were covered in bluish-black bruises.

"Shit…" Heero murmured quietly. He bent down and touched his fingers to the creamy skin of the braided boy’s neck. Feeling a bit relieved at the slight flicker of life beating under his touch, he motioned for Trowa to quickly come over. Trowa paled visibly in shock at seeing the state of the two motionless teens.

"Are they…?"

"Iie. This one still has a heartbeat and I can faintly hear the other one breathing. We should get them out of here."

"Hai. We should take them back with us. It’s too far to carry them to a hospital and we’re only about ten minutes walking distance from everyone." Heero nodded in agreement and carefully lifted the slender boy out of the blonde’s arms. Trowa stepped over and delicately lifted the small blonde, cradling the fragile body to his chest.

"This one is so light that I can barely feel his weight." Heero commented looking down into the beautiful face in his arms.

"Hai. This one too. Lets hurry back. Catherine should know what to do."

"Where in the hell have you two been?!? Do you even realize what time it is??" Catherine stomped her foot angrily, glaring at the two approaching boys. She gasped in surprise at the sight of the two teens they held in their arms. "Oh my god! What happened!?!" She dropped the towel she had been folding and rushed over to them.

"We don’t know what happened. This is how we found them lying on the ground." Trowa kicked open the door to their shared trailer and set the blonde on the small bed he slept on. Catherine pushed the pile of dirty clothes off Heero’s bed as he set the other boy down on top.

"My god they look terrible. What could they have been doing to end up in this condition? Heero go get me a bowl of warm water and wash cloth and Trowa go get me the first aid kit in my trailer." Heero went off to the kitchen as Trowa ran out of the trailer, the door slamming behind him. Minutes later they returned and Catherine set out washing the filth from the various cuts and scrapes. Heero and Trowa were busy bandaging the wounds after they had been rinsed out and cleaned with antiseptics. Twenty minutes afterwards, both boys were cleaned off and bandaged up. Catherine got up to dump out the cloudy water for the fifth time since starting the task. "Saa, that should be about all I can do for them at the moment. Trowa, that blonde haired boy on your bed has a fever so make sure he stays covered up as much as possible tonight. Goodness, it’s 4am already! Well boys, I’m going to bed. Make sure you two keep an eye on them tonight and I’ll come check up on you later. Goodnight." The reddish-brown haired girl gave each of her younger brothers a kiss on the cheek and exited the small trailer, shutting the door quietly behind her. Heero yawned, fatigue showed on his weary face.

"Ne, I’m gonna try and get some sleep." Heero got up and grabbed a clean washcloth heading to the bathroom. Sounds of water running permeated the silence as Trowa looked down at the gorgeous boy lying on his bed. ~ My god, I’ve never seen anyone that looked as enchanting as him. He looks like an angel sent down from heaven just lying there like that. Could it be possible that this is what I felt was missing? I’ve never felt this way about anyone ever before. He’s the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen even when he’s covered up in bandages. I hope he wakes up soon. I want to know who he is. ~ Heero splashed some more water on his face and looked up, his reflection staring back at him. ~ That boy out there is beautiful. The way his hair flows around him makes me want to touch and kiss him all over that exquisite body of his. Oi! What am I thinking! I don’t even know him at all and I’m fantasizing about him. Hell, I don’t even know his name let alone what happened to him and who his friend is. But there’s something about him…~ Heero shook the hentai thoughts away and dried his face off. After brushing his teeth and stripping down to his boxers, Heero exited the tiny bathroom and pulled a wooden chair up next to his bed.

"Are you going to sleep in that chair all night?" Trowa asked entering the bathroom and turning on the faucet.

"Hai. There’s no where else except the floor and I figured that’s where you were going to sleep." Trowa peeked his head out, toothbrush in his mouth. Looking over the floor he nodded slowly after careful consideration of his other possibilities. ~ I could sleep on the couch in Catherine’s trailer but, then what if that boy wakes up and needs something. I don’t trust Heero ‘cause he’s such a heavy sleeper. Besides, I want to be the one that he wakes up to. I could sleep next to him on the bed…~ Trowa eyed the sleeping blonde, smiling at his own thoughts. ~ I wonder what he would say waking up in a strangers arms. Ahh! These hentai thoughts keep popping into my mind! I don’t care how sexy he looks! I don’t even know his name!! ~ Trowa shook his head again, clearing away the perverted thoughts and stripped off his clothes, leaving him clad in only a pair of navy blue boxers. He grabbed two blankets out of the closet and a spare pillow, laying them out on the floor. Heero had already nodded off and was snoring softly, his head bent forward and resting on his chest. Trowa covered his younger brother up with one blanket and spread the other out onto the floor. Taking one last look at the unknown beauty he laid down and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight minna." He whispered softly before exhaustion set in and sent him into a deep slumber.

*****

Comments? Mail me at: patamon666@yahoo.com


On To Chapter 2

Back to Duo + Heero
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive