Dark Kingdom Chapter 9


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys!

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1x2x1, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: YAOI! LEMON!, angst, sap, future Relena bashing, OOC, AU
Note* I'm glad you enjoyed the last chapter. I thought it was pretty boring but I was to lazy to re-write it. I threw in another lemon, for all you 2x1 fans. ^_^ Rae, you were wondering if the woman in the beginning of the story has any significance, yes she does. But you all have to wait and find out. Gomen. ^_^ I hope you all enjoy. Please tell me what ya think ok!


~Dark Kingdom~

Quatre and Trowa walked through the castle gardens. They settled under a maple tree and Quatre cuddled up against Trowa's chest. Quatre sighed deeply, running over the events which had happened in his mind.

" I can't believe Duo is a vampire, " Quatre said quietly, " Isn't there anything Heero can do to change him back? "

" I don't think so " Trowa replied, " It's not that bad though. Atleast Duo's alive "

Quatre nodded his head wordlessly. Duo was a vampire. He couldn't believe it. Duo was so bright and friendly. But last night, Duo was like an animal. He just attacked him. Did the bloodlust really make you that crazy?

" He didn't mean it " Trowa said gently. Quatre looked up at Trowa startled and Trowa smiled, " I know you better than you think little one "

" It won't happen again, " Trowa continued, " I know Heero will make sure of that "

" What do you mean? "

Trowa shrugged, " Heero isn't the ruthless cold prince which he portrays himself as. Underneath it all he's kind and caring. He doesn't admit it to himself, but he hates being what he is. King J trained us frequently, but he was always taking Heero off to the side. Training him in other ways. Heero never said anything, but I noticed the changes within him "

" What changes? "

" He was always kind to the maidens, but King J must have told him something, because suddenly the maidens would leave his room crying, and when they would pass him in the hallways they would cringe away from fear " Trowa replied, " Do you know what it feels like to have blood taken from you against your will? It's like your soul is being ripped out of your body. Everything hurts and the only thing you can feel is the fire against your throat "

" Someone took blood from you against your will? " Quatre asked. He sat up and looked at his koi. In those emerald depths there was bitterness and hatred.

" King J used to take blood from me. It used to go on since I was a little boy...but when Heero found out, " Trowa took a deep breath and looked around the gardens. They were alone and it was completely empty, " We killed him "

*************************************************************************************************

Duo flopped onto Heero's bed. He removed the band from his braid and the chestnut locks fell around him. He smiled up at Heero seductively and licked his lips, " C'mere Hee-chan "

Heero smiled and crawled up next to him. He seized Duo's mouth in long hot kiss. Their tongues gently exploring and their hands roaming. Heero gasped as Duo pinched Heero's nipple through his shirt. Duo smiled and rubbed his arousal against Heero's leg. Duo quickly pulled off Heero's shirt and attacked the hard pink nipple.

Heero moaned as Duo's tongue circled his nipple. Duo flicked it and gently bit down causing a loader moan to escape Heero's lips. Duo brought up his other hand and ran across Heero's hard body. He sat up and claimed Heero's mouth in another kiss and Heero circled his arms around Duo's waist, pressing the other boy against him. Duo moaned into Heero's mouth as he thrusted his erection against him.

" I want you " Duo moaned, he moved his hips in small circles causing soft cries to escape Heero's lips, " I want to be inside you Heero. Will you let me? "

Heero didn't answer. Instead, he yanked off Duo's pants and pulled his own clothes off as well. Pushing Duo against the bed, Heero crawled up Duo's body slowly. He kissed Duo passionatly, and Duo lifted his hips, wanting contact with Heero's cock, but Heero held him firmly in place.

Heero kissed a line down from Duo's neck, chest, abdomen, and finally he stopped. Inches away from Duo's throbbing erection. Heero looked up catching Duo's violet eyes. And ever so slowly, he licked the very tip. Duo moaned and automatically thrusted up, but Heero's hands rested on his hips. Pushing the boy back down.

Duo watched as Heero's tongue made it's way up and down from base to tip. Fluid gathered at the tip and Heero continued his teasing.

" Heero! Please! " Duo cried. He had enough of Heero's torture, he was so hard and turned on it was beginning to become painful. Heero smiled, and finally, he wrapped his mouth around the head. Swirling his tongue across the tip, evoking a load moan from Duo. He plunged down Duo's cock quickly and Duo's scream peirced his ears.

" Oh Heero! More! "

Heero smiled to himself. Duo's cock was so hot and hard, Heero sucked on it like a popsicle. Sucking harder and faster until Duo grabbed his hair, trying to push himself deeper into Heero's hot mouth.

Heero allowed Duo to do what he wanted. Taking in Duo's length deeper. Duo thrusted like a madman in Heero's mouth until the ulitimate pleasure took him. He realesed with a loud and strangled cry, emptying his passion into Heero's mouth.

Heero sat up licking his lips. Duo collapsed onto the bed, panting and sweating. Violet eyes half lidded and mouth slowly forming into a satisfied smile.

Heero straddled Duo's legs, and began stroking himself infront of the other boy. Duo's erection began to rapidly return as he watched Heero touch himself.

" I want you Duo, " Heero moaned, he reached for Duo's hand and brought it around to his entrance. Duo immediately understood, and gently rubbed his finger against Heero's opening.

" Do you have lubrication Heero? " Duo asked, teasing Heero's entrance.

Heero leaned over and opened his bedside drawer. Pulling out some lube. He handed it to Duo, and Duo quickly coated his fingers. And slowly, he pushed one finger into Heero. Heero moaned, trying to push that finger deeper into him. Duo marveled at Heero's tight passage, and he quickly added a second and third finger. Searching for Heero's magic spot.

Heero's eyes flew open when he felt an unimaginable sensation explode through him. Heero had never been taken before and he unconsiously pushed himself against Duo's fingers as they thrusted in and out of him.

" Duo...take me " Heero moaned.

Duo licked his lips. His arousal was hard and ready all over again and he quickly coated himself with the lube. Duo pushed Heero back against the bed and positioned himself at Heero's entrance. Duo looked up at Heero for a moment and smiled, " Are you ready Hee-chan? "

Heero nodded and braced himself as Duo slowly entered him. Heero bit back his pain. Duo's cock was *much* larger than his fingers, but he forced himself to relax. Duo tried to remember to keep breathing, Heero was so incrediably tight. He just wanted to fuck him senseless.

Duo was finally buried to the hilt. He looked down at Heero and kissed him fiercly. His tongue plunged deep into Heero's mouth eagerly. And slowly, he began to rock his hips.

Heero moaned as Duo slowly began to move. The feeling was incrediable but he wanted....more.

" Duo....faster "

Duo smiled, slowly building up his pace. He moaned loadly when Heero's legs came around his waist, pushing him deeper into Heero's hot body. Heero had to bite back his scream. Duo was hitting that special spot with every thrust.

Finally, Duo increased his pace. Faster and faster, harder and harder until he was slamming into Heero. The only sounds in the room were Duo's load moans, Heero's soft whimpers and the headboard slamming against the wall.

Heero was so tight and hot, Duo could hold back no longer. He reached for Heero's cock and began stroking it along with his thrusts. Heero couldn't take it anymore, he cried out Duo's name as his seed spilled across Duo's hand and his stomache.

" HEERO! " Duo screamed as Heero's muscles tightened around his cock, making him tighter than before, and released himself into Heero's hot passage.

Duo's arousal pulsed on and on, until finally, he could no longer hold himself up. He collapsed onto Heero, feeling Heero's seed rub against his own stomache. There hearts pounded against one anothers, bodies trembleing and covered in sweat.

Duo looked up at Heero and smiled wickedly, he reached down onto Heero's stomache, twirled his fingers in Heero's seed, and brought it to his lips. Duo licked his fingers clean and Heero watched as his lover tasted him.

Duo leaned forward and stole a kiss and then rested his head against Heero's chest, " That was wonderful Hee-chan "

" You were wonderful, " Heero replied. And the two boys drifted off to sleep in eachothers arms.

*************************************************************************************************

" Wufei? What's wrong? " Sally asked coming up around the chinese boy.

Wufei turned around. A frown on his lips, " I've just recieved word from Rashid "

" And? "

" The witches have joined forces with the vampire hunters. He doesn't know when they are going to attack, but he has a feeling it's soon "

" But that's impossible. Why would the vampire hunters team up with the witches? " Sallly asked.

" I don't know. Perhaps because we're always taking their people as food " Wufei said with a shrug.

" Yeah but, their always killing our people. We don't kill their people unless we have a rightful cause "

" They don't care Sally. But now we've got even bigger problems. We're up against *two* kingdoms now. Even with Prince Heero and Prince Trowa's skills, our soldiers are still recovering from the last battle " Wufei said with a sigh.

Sally wrapped a comforting arm around Wufei's shoulders and kissed him softly on the cheek,
" Let's talk with Treize and Zechs, we should let the princes rest for now "

" Atleast Prince Heero anyway, " Wufei said, his face growing a bright red, " Did you hear them? "

" Wufei, i'm sure everyone heard them " Sally said with a smile.

Sally and Wufei walked down the corridors looking for Zechs and Treize.

" Hi Sally, Wufei, " Noin smiled falling in step with the couple.

" Have you seen Treize and Zechs? " Sally asked.

Noin smiled, " Yeah, they should be back at the stables soon. Their making their rounds around town. Is something wrong? "

They stepped through the iron doors and all three sat on the large stone steps. Wufei lowered his head, " We've got big problems "

" What is it? "

" I'll explain everything once Zechs and Treize arrive " Wufei replied.

A few minutes later, the sound of pounding hoofbeats echoed through the stable area. Zechs and Treize arrived. They immediately dismounted and handed their reins over to the stable boys. Making their way over to them.

" How many soldiers do we have who are not injured? " Wufei asked as soon as Zechs and Treize were close enough to hear him.

Treize turned to Sally, " How many were injured? "

" About 50 sir "

" We've probably got about 500, why? "

" The vampire hunters have teamed up with Dekims kingdom, " Wufei said.

Silence descended upon the group. Finally, Zechs spoke up, " Are you sure? "

" I've just recieved a message from Rashid not to long ago " Wufei replied, " He says that they had the meeting a little while ago. He doesn't know what their planning yet, but he is going to try and find out soon "

" It figures Dekim would plan something like that, " Treize said, " Our last encounter with Dekims soldiers, we fought against about 200-250 soldiers. Now, i'm assuming that Dekim didn't send his entire troop. In all there are probably about 400 soldiers. Including the vampire hunters, we're outnumbered by half "

" Prince Heero and Prince Trowa are planning to infiltrate Dekims castle. If they can succeed in the assassination, we'll be fine " Wufei said, " If we're attacked before then, we just need to fight with all we've got "

" They must leave immdiately " Noin suggested, " We don't know when they are going to attack, and knowing Dekim, it will be very soon "

Wufei nodded. " I'll go inform them immediately "

*************************************************************************************************

" How far is that door Trowa? " Heero asked. The four boys were making their way through a city on Earth. Of course, the only way to reach the door was to go through it on the outside world.

Duo and Quatre had refused to stay at the castle alone. Duo had to bring up the fact that he got killed the last time he was left there alone before the two brothers finally agreed. At first they were going to leave the two of them at Quatre's house, but Duo would be biting people left and right. So *that* was not a good idea.

All four boys were dressed in similar clothes. They were wearing Dekims uniforms. Dark pants, and dark buttoned down shirts. Their hats had one feather poking out of the top. They looked like renassiance soldiers, and judging by the peoples reaction on the street, they *thought* they were renassiance soldiers.

" It'll take us a few hours to get there " Trowa replied.

Duo grunted, " Yeah, just like you said that cave wasn't to far in "

Heero looked around at all the strange things he saw. He had only had a glimpse of the outside world briefly. When he went to Duo's house. But, it wasn't half as interesting as the things he saw here.

Strange things that Duo called cars were in the streets. The ground was made out of weird black stuff. Despite their mission, Heero was enjoying himself.

" Hey Heero! Have you ever eaten ice cream? " Duo asked cheerfully. He pointed to an ice cream stand where a bunch of school kids had gathered around.

" We don't have time for that Duo " Trowa replied. He tugged at Duo's arm, pulling the braided boy away from the ice cream stand. Heero turned around breifly to see what Duo was talking about.

Hn, perhaps Duo can show me around this place when things settle down. With that thought, a small smile crossed his lips. He took Duo's hand in his and Duo looked at him in surprise.

Duo smiled. He didn't think Heero was the type to show public displays of affection. But here he was, holding Duos hand. Oblivious to the dirty looks the people gave them on the street.

They arrived at a bus station a few moments later. Trowa paid for the tickets and they all boarded quickly. They settled down into the last row of chairs and had nothing to do but wait.

*************************************************************************************************

" King Dekim, when are we going to attack the Dark Kingdom? " Dorothy asked impatiently. The two of them were sitting in Dekims throne room, Tubarov was in Dekims barracks, gathering up his soldiers.

" Tonight, Miss Relena and her men will be arriving at the secret gate in exactly four hours " Dekim said laughing.

" Are you going to tell me what your planning to do now? " Dorothy grumbled. She raised her finger and examined her nail.

" Just wait and see, " Dekim smirked, " You'll be able to see it from here "

*************************************************************************************************

One hour later, the four boys exited the bus and made their way up a steep mountain. Duo looked around bewildered, " If you and Catherine were dumped out here, how did you find your way out? "

" Some park rangers found us. We had managed to drag ourselves onto one of the trails " Trowa replied. He took Quatre's hand and helped keep the blond balanced as they crossed tree branches and slippery rocks.

Duo looked up at Heero and smiled when Heero did the same for him. Duo didn't really need the help, after becoming a vampire he realized how much stronger and balanced he was. Almost catlike.

A few moments, and lots of complaints from Duo, later, they stood infront of a large cave. The cave was enormous! Like something a million bears could hybernate in. They made their way quietly into the cave and Trowa ended up having to carry Quatre because the blond couldn't see the ground.

Heero and Duo helped guide the blind couple. Their eyes automatically adjusting to the darkness. Picking up objects that a human being could not.

Eventually they were standing in front of another door. Only this door wasn't golden and shining. But made of a dark red wood. It looked like it had been burnt.

Trowa put Quatre gently onto the ground. He put his hands to the door, making sure that everyone was absolutely quiet. He muttered a few words under his breath, so quietly that even Heero and Duo couldn't hear.

Trowa stepped back and everyones eyes went to the door. Slowly, the door crept open. Revealing a large, strange room.

The room was large and dark. The walls were made of the same red wood and there was a small desk sitting in the corner. The floor was made out of cement and the air was cold. Like walking into a freezer.

Duo shivered. Wrapping his arms around his shoulders. He smiled when Heero wrapped his arms around Duo, holding him close to his warm body.

They pulled open a second door soundlessly and Heero stuck his head out. Looking up and down the long corridor. There was no one in sight. They made their way down the hall and Heero pulled out a mental picture of a map Wufei had shown them before they left.

They just needed to walk down these corridors, take the next flight of stairs to their right, take another right, and they would be taken straight to Dekims throne room.

They made it up to the throne room with ease. There were no guards standing around or anything. Heero turned to Trowa in confusion, asking silently where everyone was. Trowa shrugged and kept a look out for anyone.

Heero turned to Duo and Quatre. Motioning for the two boys to stand on the side. Sucking in a deep breath he opened the doors and stormed into the throne room.

" DEKIM! " Heero shouted angrily. He gathered his mind numbing energy and sent it sraight at the man sitting on the throne.

Trowa shot his own ball of light as well, but Dekim dodged the attacks by jumping behind his chair.

" YOU FOOLS! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?! " Dekim shouted angrily, " DOROTHY! GET THEM! "

At the sound of Dorothys name, Duo's blood began to boil. That stupid bitch tried to kill him! Ignoring Quatre's hand he ran into the room angrily.

Dorothy's eyebrows flew up in surprise as she caught sight of Duo running straight at her. Dimly, Duo could hear Heero shout his name but the braided boy was to angry. He dodged Dorothys attacks and still, he headed straight towards her.

Duo felt his fangs descend once again as he launched himself at the blond girl. He slammed her to the ground in a sickening crunch, knocking the wind out of her.

" DUO! Get back! " Heero yelled. Trowa kept Dekim distracted as Heero rushed to his lovers side.

It was too late. The blue light exploded from Dorothys eyes once more. Hitting Duo in the chest. Only this time, it couldn't kill him. But it paralyzed him for a few moments. And a few moments was all Dorothy needed.

She grabbed Duo from around his waist and she pulled out a small knife. But on the very tip of that knife was wood. And she held it firmly against Duo's throat.

" Don't move " Dorothy growled.



To be continued.........



Whoo hoo! Another chapter done. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry, I keep torturing Duo huh? But Hee-chan and Duo-chan *are* the main charectors. This chapter was actually a bit sapppy, but I like sap. ^_^ Hee-chan is so sweet, and Duo deserves that kind of attention. Anyways, I hope you liked it. Please tell me what you think.


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 10

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive