Dark Kingdom Chapter 8


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys.

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1x2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: YAOI!, lemon, angst, sap, OOC, AU, future Relena bashing
Note* I'm glad you all enjoyed that chapter. ^_^ . Alot of your questions will be answered in this chapter. I hope you enjoy.


Duo's eyes widened when he felt his canines descend. Unconsiously he darted out his tongue and ran it across his fangs. Duo flinched slightly, a weird ache throbbed at his fangs like a toothache.

" Heero? " Duo asked shakily, " What's going on? "

Heero shook his head, " I don't know. We only exchanged blood twice. It couldn't have possibly been enough to change you "

" What...what happened? " Duo asked swallowing thickly.

Heero leaned over and wrapped Duo in his arms. A part of him was relieved that Duo was still alive, another part began eating away at his conscious. He condemend Duo, sweet and innocent Duo to a life of darkness. Immortatlity. Feeding on blood to survive. Heero shook his head, " I'm sorry Duo. I'm so sorry "

" Heero? " Duo whispered. He pulled back, searching anguished prussian eyes.

" You were killed Duo...you weren't breathing... " Heero said slowly, " I don't understand. I don't know why you changed "

Heero pulled himself out of bed, " But i'm going to find out "

Heero took Duo's hand and headed out the door. Then a thought struck him, " How are you feeling Duo? "

Duo looked at him with confused violet eyes, and shrugged, " Okay I guess "

" Your throat isn't burning is it? " Heero asked.

Duo shook his head, " No. Why? "

" Just tell me if it starts to burn " Heero replied. He took Duo's hand and guided him towards the library.

They arrived at the library a few moments later, and Heero lit the candles. He walked over to the burnt out fireplace, and reached a hand up into the chimney. He searched blindly against the wall, and found what he was looking for. He undid the latch and pulled out a large stack of yellow papers.

He joined Duo on the couch, and began flipping through the old pages. Duo looked at the pages with wide eyes. There were strange symbols and words written in a different language. Duo immediately recognized some of the symbols as the ones on the door.

" Hey Heero, what do those symbols mean? " Duo asked pointing to the stars and moons, and that pointed stick looking thing.

" The stars and the moons represent the Witches, it also represents darkness. As for those stakes...do you need to ask? " Heero asked raising an eyebrow.

Duo giggled, " I just thought it was something important. Since it's inscribed on that doorway and all "

Heero returned to searching for his answer. Finally, he found it. He read silently for awhile, until Duo forced him to read outload since he didn't understand.

~Exchanging blood with a human is the only way to transform the human into a vampire. You must exchange blood three times within three days. If blood isn't taken and exchanged, the human will not change. However, if the human is killed while lamia blood is still present, the human will change~

Heero's entire body froze as he re-read that last sentence over and over.

" What's lamia blood? " Duo asked. Slowly, Heero turned to Duo, " Lamia are vampires who can stop ageing whenever they want, and have children "

" Your a 'lamia' vampire? "

Heero nodded, " I'm the last. Lamia are vampires who weren't made. We were born this way "

" So, i'm a *made* vampire? " Duo asked, and Heero nodded once more, " What's a made vampire? "

" Exactly how it sounds. You were turned into a vampire, " Heero turned to Duo and wrapped his koi in his arms once more, " I'm so sorry Duo. Will you ever forgive me? "

" Heero? Why are you so upset, it's not *that* bad, " Duo replied, " Or is it? "

Heero stood from the chair, " You don't understand Duo. Do you understand what i've done to you? I've turned you into a creature of darkness. Your a hunter now Duo. A *killer*. In this world only the strong survive "

" Atleast we're still together, " Duo said gently, " It's not so bad Heero "

Heero looked at Duo. The braided boy's eyes shone with love, and his sweet lips curved into an adorable smile, " Yes, your right " Heero wrapped Duo into his arms and Duo melted against him.

Heero sighed with relief for a moment. Yes. He still had Duo. That's all that matters.

Duo snuggled up into Heero's chest. Ignoring the dryness of his throat. He closed his eyes and smiled.

The library doors opened and Trowa and Quatre stepped in. One look at Duo and Quatre yelped in surprise. He immediately rushed towards his friend and threw his arms around him.

" DUO! I thought you were dead! " Quatre cried. His tears fell freely from his face and Duo hugged him back gently. Quatre looked at Heero in disbelief, " How did you do that? "

Heero didn't reply. Trowa stood in the middle of the room staring at Duo in disbelief. Trowa looked at Heero, and judging by his brothers expression, he knew what had happened.

Quatre finally calmed down and pulled himself back. Staring at Duo, running his eyes across his entire body for any wounds.

Duo's violet orbs were locked on the pale blue vein on Quatre's neck. The blond seemed oblivious to the look of hunger in Duo's eyes. Duo didn't know what he was doing, but the dryness in his throat was slowly beginning to burn. His breaths came quicker, and before he knew what he was doing, he had launched himself at the innocent blond.

Quatre cried out in surprise as Duo's weight knocked him to the floor. Duo held him pinned to the ground, his fangs throbbed with hunger and he was about to bite into Quatre's neck when strong arms enveloped his waist and pulled him off the boy.

Duo automatically attacked. Trying to free himself from the strong hold. A feral hiss escaped his lips and his hands clawed at Quatre. Trying to grab the blond.

The burning was stronger now, and Duo tried desperately to get air. All he knew was that whatever he needed was in that pale blue vein on Quatre's throat.

" Trowa? Can you?....he can't wait for the maidens " Heero said calmly. He cursed himself. He should have known Duo would ignore the burning sensation and not say anything.

Trowa nodded and stepped towards Duo. He pushed his cape to the side and positioned his neck at Duo's lips. Duo bit in immediately, his fangs sank hungrily into that pale throat and drank heavily. He felt the blood flow into his body and he didn't stop until the burning was completely gone. Duo pulled back licking his lips and sucked in a deep breath of air.

His senses slowly came back to him and immediately realized what he had been about to do. Quatre was staring at him with wide frightened eyes, Trowa was trying to comfort him. And Heero stood on the side looking away.

" Quatre...I'm sorry! " Duo said, rushing to his friends side. But poor Quatre backed away, looking for protection from Trowa.

" It's not his fault Quatre, " Heero said to the blond. They all turned to look at the stoic prince. Heero's prussian eyes were iced over and his voice was flat and calm, " Vampires need blood. Vampire blood doesn't carry oxygen to your body, without blood it's like your suffocating."

Duo looked at Heero, " What do you mean? "

" I mean that blood isn't only power. We need it to survive. Our own blood can't carry oxygen through our body, that's why we need blood " Heero said bitterly, " Now do you understand why i've condemned you to the darkness? This is what the bloodlust does to you. You lose all reason. All that matters is that you *need* it "

Duo's eyes welled up with tears. He looked at Quatre again. His eyes pleading for forgiveness. Quatre swallowed, and sucked in a deep breath, " Duo's a vampire now? "

Duo nodded, " I'm sorry Quatre "

Quatre shook his head, " It's alright Duo " the blond gave Duo a wobbly smile, trying his best to accept the fact of what his friend had become.

" So what happens now? " Duo asked turning to face a silent Heero.

Heero sighed and sat down on the couch, " What do you want to know? "

Duo shrugged, " How much times do I uh...need to feed? "

" A human a day. But you won't need so much that you kill or hurt the human "

" Can I eat regular food? "

" Yes. But you don't need to "

Duo sighed with relief, and Quatre let out a small giggle. " Ummm....what about powers? "

Heero raised an eyebrow, " Powers? "

" Yes, your always talking about powers. And I want my revenge on that Dorothy girl "

" You get powers from blood. If your extremely powerful you can do all sorts of things. But as for right now, your quicker, you see better, and you hear better. That's about all " Heero replied, " And you can probably erase memories, but no more than that "

" Speaking of Dorothy, " Quatre said, his voice sounding a bit more normal, " Where's Catherine?"

" She's sleeping, " Trowa said, " Wufei is going to give her that memory potion tomorrow "

" We should get some rest " Heero stated standing up, " It's late and we have a long day tomorrow "

Duo looked at Heero questioningly, " We need to figure out what we're going to do about Dekim. This is just the beginning "

*************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

" That damn Heero Yuy got my eye " Lady Une said angrily. She was mixing several ingrediants onto a patch, and placed it over her eyesocket.

" What are we going to do now your highness? " Tubarov asked turning to Dekim.

" I am going to have a meeting with several of the vampire hunters tomorrow. We'll be discussing joining forces for the time being. I know they are sick of their people being thrown into the Dark Kingdom "

Lady Une turned to Dekim angrily, " I can handle that Heero Yuy easily "

Dekim shook his head, " Yes, but by joining the vampire hunters we will be able to eliminate both of them at once "

" What do you mean? " Dorothy asked.

" You'll see "

*************************************************************************************************

~Next Day~

" Dekim found out that I was organizing a foundation seeking to overthrow him, " Catherine said. They were all sitting around Heero's study and Catherine was explaining her story.

It took alot of convincing from Quatre and Trowa to get the girl to drink Wufei's potion, but in the end she finally gave in.

" Wufei, have we recieved word from Rashid yet? " Heero asked.

" Not yet your highness " Wufei replied, " We should be recieving word from him soon "

" Hn, what are we going to do about Dekim and Une? " Heero looked at Trowa, but Duo spoke up.

" What if we sneak into the Endless Kingdom and assassinate Dekim? " Duo suggested.

" That's not very likely, " Trowa said.

" Why not? "

" The Endless Kingdom is protected by numerous spells. They are witches after all "

" So how are we supposed to attack? " Duo asked, " Can't you dispell it or whatever? You are a Witch aren't you Trowa "

" Those spells have been put up by all the witches in the kingdom, " Catherine said, " There aren't enough Witches in this kingdom to bring it down "

Duo frowned and crossed his arms across his chest. He reached for his braid and chewed on the tip thoughtfully, " What about that doorway Dekim threw you out of? Can't we go through there? "

" They've probably got a spell on that door as well " Heero said.

Trowa sat thoughtfully, and shook his head, " Yes, they do...but I remember it "

" How do you know that spell? " Catherine asked, not quite believing.

" King J taught Heero and I various skills. One of those skills include reading lips "

Duo jumped up from his chair excitedly, " So we've got a plan! Operation Assassinate Dekim! "

*************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom/Vampire Hunter Meeting~

" Miss Relena, I understand that you are fed up with that Prince Heero Yuy as well " Dekim said.

" Yes, but i'm not so sure if I want to join forces with you " Relena replied. She picked up her cup of tea and sipped it delicately.

" We'll just make a temporary treaty. The contract will be destroyed once the Dark Kingdom is eliminated "

" What is it that you are planning on doing? "

" We'll send our troops to the Dark Kingdom once more. Lady Une has something *special* planned. We'll need your soldiers to enter through that secret passage. We'll send our troops to the front gate " Dekim replied.

" What do you mean Lady Une has something *special* planned? "

" That is classified, " Dekim said, " Unless you agree to join forces with me "

Relena sighed, " What's your plan? "

Dekim smiled.



To be continued...........

I know. This chapter really sucked huh? I'm sorry Relena fans. I wasn't planning to bring her into the story but I couldn't think of anyone else. I know, she is *totally* out of charector. I hope some of you liked this chapter. Again, if you don't like it or if it's to boring, i'll re-write it. ^_^


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 9

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive