Dark Kingdom Chapter 7


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys. Please don't sue me!

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1x2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: YAOI! lemon, angst, sap, OOC, AU
Note* I'm sorry about the cliffhanger, I just *had* to put it in there. I really hope I don't get flamed for this chapter. Uh...I *hope* you enjoy.



Trowa mounted Heavyarms and headed towards the village. Neither had heard the scream which came from the castle.

*************************************************************************************************

Quatre and Duo stood in the library debating whether or not they should leave or stay. Both didn't want to leave their lovers in such a fierce battle. Even if they couldn't help them, they just couldn't leave. Duo refused to play the helpless little princess and he was sure Quatre felt the same.

" We can't just leave " Duo said turning to Quatre, " I'm sure there's *something* we can do "

" What can we do? Trowa and Heero are going to be mad if they find out we stayed " Quatre replied, " And what about Catherine? "

Duo brought a finger up to his lips, hushing the blond boy quickly. He was sure he had heard the sound of footsteps. Thanks to Heero's blood which was still fresh in his veins, his senses were much sharper.

Duo continued to listen, there, he heard..Quatre's scream peirced his ears. It was quickly followed by red hot pain which shot through his entire body. Duo looked down at his chest, it was covered in blood and it was soaking his shirt quickly. Duo dropped to the floor, the pain was robbing him of all his senses. All he could feel was the burning in his chest, and all he could see was his blood pooling around him quickly.

" DUO! " Quatre cried rushing to his friends side. Quatre looked up to see a woman standing in the doorway. She was dressed in the same outfit as Heero's soldiers.

" Who are you?! " Quatre asked in a tight voice. Quatre could feel Duo's blood soak into his own clothes, and his friends breathing was becoming ragged and harsh.

" That doesn't matter. You'll be dead soon, " The woman said. She stepped closer to Quatre, and the blond looked up at her helplessly. He should make a run for the door, but he refused to leave Duo alone.

" You fool, " The woman said as if reading his thoughts, " Your friend is dead. You should have saved yourself while you still had the chance "

Her eyes began to glow a bright blue, the same color as the blue flash Quatre had seen before it hit Duo.

" You worthless humans. Who do you think you are coming into this world? I don't know why Prince Heero and Prince Trowa didn't destroy the two of you in the first place. But i'll take care of that "

The woman was about to release that energy when a different flash of light entered the room. Knocking her off her feet and sending her across the room.

" I always suspected that you were the spy Dorothy " Wufei said stepping into the room, his dark eyes never leaving the blond girl, " Always trying to get into Prince Heero's top meetings, not to mention that your one of the few witches in the castle. You got news to your king about Prince Trowa's return rather quickly. How did you manage that? "

Dorothy let a wicked smile slowly cross her lips, " You wanna know Wufei? King Dekim taught me a few things, like...this! "

The candles in the room burnt out, including the fireplace. With an angry growl Wufei used his powers to return the lighting. Dorothy was gone.

" Wufei, we need a doctor " Quatre said looking back at Duo. Quatre couldn't tell if Duo was still breathing or not. There was so much blood! Quatre brought his fingers to Duo's neck, searching for a pulse. There! Quatre sighed in relief. It was faint, but it was there.

Duo was aware of Quatre next to him. But he couldn't bring himself to open his eyes. And he was so tired. He couldn't feel his body anymore, atleast the pain was gone. He knew he lost alot of blood.

I wish I could see Heero one last time, Duo thought with remorse. He wanted him to know how much he loved him. He wanted to know that he was okay. He just wanted to see him again. With the thoughts of Heero swirled around in his mind, darkness claimed him.

*************************************************************************************************

Heero and Wing took off after the red light which was Lady Une. Gathering his powers he shot a wave of energy directly at Lady Une. One of his powers was a mind attack, it was like a blow straight to the recievers brain. Numbing them for a moment, and leaving them dizzy and unfocused. Only the most powerful vampires had the power to do that.

Lady Une brought a hand to her head, she looked down at her attacker and growled. Heero shot another wave of energy at her, and she returned fire before she could be hit again.

Heero and Wing dodged the bright ball of energy easily. Heero jumped up onto Wings saddle, standing on him and began transforming. A white cload of smoke enveloped him, and he emerged as a hawk, flying straight towards Une.

Heero tried attacking Une with his beak, going for her eyes. Lady Une shot numerous balls of energy at him.

Heero could sense Une gathering her energy, calling on the powers of the earth. Lightening struck from the sky, and Heero dodged every strike. He sent his mind numbing energy at her once more. One after the other. And while Une was trying to recover, he went straight for her face. Heero's beak made contact with her eye. And she cried out in pain.

Heero flew back just in time to avoid a long pointed tree branch. Lady Une's blood still dripped from his beak, but he had the advantage now. Une had only one eye.

" I'll get you for that! " Lady Une yelled angrily. Another crash of lightening shot through the sky, hitting Heero on his left wing. The hawk fell to the ground, and watched angrily as Lady Une vanished into thin air.

Heero transformed back into his normal form. His left arm was badly burned and most likely broken. Sighing, he mounted Wing once more. Heading back to the castle.

Trowa and the others were fighting off what was left of Dekims soldiers. Most had retreated when they realized Une was gone. Heero was so angry at Une's escape that his entire body was shaking in anger. He headed straight into the middle of the battlefield. Grabbing soldiers with his right hand and draining them of their blood.

The new blood that coursed through him healed his wounds quickly. And after only a few moments, there was no one left standing.

" Did you get Lady Une? " Trowa asked when his brother caught up with him.

" She got away " Heero said breifly. He looked up at the castle, and immediately knew something was wrong. He didn't know how he knew, he just knew.

Heero and Wing took off once again, only this time they headed to the castle.

*************************************************************************************************

Heero stared down at the lifeless body which had once been his lover. Duo's beautiful hair was caked in dried blood. His eyelids were shut. His skin was pale and chalky. Those sweet sensual lips were closed and unmoving.

Quatre was crying when Heero and Trowa arrived. Sally Po was pulling a blanket over Duo's head, and Heero had immediately rushed to his lovers side. Duo...*his* Duo was lying there. Not breathing, not moving, not talking. The others had left him in the room to be alone. And now here he was. There was nothing he could do. He couldn't save him. He couldn't tell him how much he loved him. He couldn't say goodbye. He couldn't protect him.

It was all his fault. It was his fault that Duo was lying on that bed lifelessly. It was his fault that Duo was dead. He should have walked Duo to the door. Made sure that he and Quatre had made it safely to the other world. If he did, this never would have happened.

He wouldn't be standing there. He would be holding Duo in his arms now. Duo's soft skin pressed against his. Those bright violet eyes shining with love at him. Heero felt something hot and wet roll down his cheek. He brought a hand up and brushed it away, looking at his fingers. Tears. He was crying. He had seen other people cry before, but *he* had never cried.

Heero felt an ache in his chest, and more tears streamed down his cheeks. He buried his face on Duo's shoulder. Holding the motionless body. The tears fell from his eyes easily. One after the other. He didn't know how long he stayed in that room. But when Trowa had come in to get him, the entire kingdom was now quiet, and there wasn't a single candle lit in the castle.

Heero crawled into his bed. Pulling the covers over him, and cried himself to sleep once more.

*************************************************************************************************

Duo's eyes fluttered open. He was lying on a bed, and the soft glow of a candle lit the room. He looked around confused. What happened? Duo wondered sitting up. He felt different. Like something wasn't right. Duo shook his head, trying to clear his muddled thoughts.

He remembered....Heero...and Trowa. They were going into battle. But...he didn't want to leave, he couldn't remember what had happened after that.

He stood from his bed, looking around confused. Where was he? He walked over to the door, and pulled it open. Everything was dark, but, for some reason he could see down the hallways clearly.
Duo shrugged and stepped out of the room quietly.

He made his way down the halls quietly. Duo slowly began to recognize the place. The castle. Heero's castle. Duo was overcome with urgency. He needed to find Heero. He needed to see him. Duo looked around for the guards which were always guarding certain doors.

Finally, he spotted a pair.

" Where's Prince Heero's room? " Duo demanded.

The guards stared at him for a moment, and slowly recoginzed him. One guard pushed open the door he was guarding soundlessly, and Duo made his way into the room.

There was Heero. Lying on his bed, blankets pulled over him. He was curled up in a fetal ball and he didn't even stir when Duo approached the bed.

Duo looked down at Heero for a moment. There were tear stains running down his koi's cheeks. Duo frowned. Why was his koi crying?

Duo sat down on the bed, and reached up a hand and gently carresed Heero's cheek. Heero's eyes flew open instantly, his eyes adjusting quickly to the darkness.

Heero closed his eyes. He could have sworn he saw Duo sitting next to him. He opened his eyes, and sure enough, there was Duo.

" Duo? " Heero said softly, unwilling to believe that his love was sitting infront of him.

Duo smiled, " What's wrong koi? Why are you crying? "

Heero sat up quickly at the sound of Duo's voice. It sounded so *real*. He reached over to the candle a lit it with a snap of his fingers. Immediately the room was lit in soft glow. Duo's braid was still caked in blood, but his chest....there was no wound.

Heero reached out a hand slowly, and ran it across Duo's smooth warm chest. Firm. Duo was real. But how could he be alive? Duo was dead. He was sure of it.

Heero's eyes traveled across Duo's face. Pale. Duo was paler then before, and Heero's eyes widened in disbelief. It couldn't be...it wasn't possible...was it?

Heero brought a finger to Duo's lips, and gently pushed it into his mouth. His index finger pushed against Duo's canine. And sure enough, a hiss escaped Duo's lips and long fangs descended to his bottom lip.

" Duo... " Heero whispered softly. No, it couldn't be. Duo...not Duo. He couldn't be a vampire. He couldn't.


To be continued........

You thought I killed Duo huh? I would never do that! I'm sorry if you didn't like this chapter. If most of you don't like this, i'll re-write it. But you *have* to tell me what you think so I know if I should re-write it or not. ^_^


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 8

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive