Dark Kingdom Chapter 6


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys. Please don't sue me. I have no money

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1x2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: YAOI! lemon, angst, sap, OOC, AU
Note* Thanks so much for the reviews everyone! I'm glad you liked the lemon. ^_^ I hope you enjoy this chapter as well.


Duo sighed against Heero's chest. Their bodies still covered in sweat, and their hearts still racing. There was one thing Duo wanted to complete this.

" Hee-chan? " Duo murmured. He propped himself up on his elbows, looking down on his koi.

Heero looked up at Duo with sleepy eyes, " Hm? "

" Will you? " Duo asked shyly. He pulled his hair around his shoulder once more, indicating what he wanted by tilting his head to the side.

Heero frowned slightly, " I can't Duo "

" Why not? " Duo pouted.

" I can't take to much Duo. If I do, you'll begin to change "

" What if you take only a little? Will I change? "

Heero paused. If he took a *little* Duo wouldn't change, but he didn't know if he'd be able to control himself. " I won't be able to control myself Duo "

Duo smiled, " Yes you will. I trust you "

Heero hesitated, he wanted nothing more than to share that bond once more. But, what if he lost control? Heero searched his mind frantically, he had never really paid much attention to the old documents; the documents which explained turning humans into vampires. He never thought he'd need to know that.

~Exchanging blood with a human is the only way to transform the human into a vampire. You must exchange blood three times within three days. If blood isn't taken and exchanged, the human will not change....~

Heero smiled. He brought his lips up to Duo's and kissed him tenderly. Then he traveled down to Duo's throat, peircing his neck once more.

Duo sighed in delight. Having this exchange with Heero was almost as good as making love to him. *Almost*. It was a different bond. Slightly more intimate. Their souls seemed to connect, their lives sustaining eachother.

When Heero pulled back, Duo felt like he was floating. His mind was a bit hazy, and he watched as Heero made a small cut on his neck once again. Only this time he had used his fingernail. Duo moved forward, feeling like he was moving in a dream, and drank once again.

Heero smiled as Duo drank. It felt so *perfect*. He vowed that he would *never* let Duo go.

*************************************************************************************************

" TROWA! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! " Catherine screamed when Trowa and Quatre entered the house, " DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I'VE BEEN?! THE POLICE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU ALL NIGHT! "

Quatre wanted to cover his ears, Catherines voice was so load he was sure everyone in the neighborhood could hear her.

" I'm alright sis, " Trowa said calmly. He took a seat on the couch, glancing out the window for any signs of Heero and Duo, " Quatre and I found something interesting yesterday "

" You didn't answer my question! Where have you been?! "

" We're going to explain that as soon as Duo and Heero arrive "

" Who's Heero? " Catherine growled. She was debating whether or not she should go in the attic and grab her daggers from the circus.

" You'll understand everything in a little while " Trowa replied, he turned to Quatre, " Call Duo's house and find out if their still there "

Quatre nodded and headed into the kitchen to use the phone. He dialed Duo's number and after 6 rings, the braided boy finally answered.

" Hello? " Duo answered, his voice sounded hoarse.

" Duo? Are you alright? "

" Yeah, what's up? "

" Are you about ready? Catherine is ready to chew off Trowa's head " Quatre replied. He peaked his head into the den, Catherine was standing with her hands on her hips, and she was obviously scolding Trowa.

" We'll be there in a few minutes " Click.

Quatre stared at the phone in surprise. Then he shook his head and returned to face a very angry Catherine.

" And you Quatre Raberba Winner, do you know how worried *your* sisters were?! Have you gone home yet?! " Catherine said turning to the small blond.

" Yes. We just came back from my house " Quatre said. Not wanting to re-live his sisters screaming in his mind. They had acted the same way Catherine was.

" So where were you two huh? "

" I said we'll explain everything once Duo and Heero get here, " Trowa repeated.

" Trowa, i'm not gonna play these games with you. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! "

Trowa sighed, giving up. Catherine wouldn't stop until she got answers, and it didn't seem like Duo and Heero were going to arrive very soon.

" We've been in the woods " Trowa replied simply, " We found something *very* interesting "

" What's so interesting about the woods? "

" We found this doorway, and it....takes us....into another place " Trowa said slowly.

Catherines blue eyes were locked on his, and her anger mounted even higher, " TROWA! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR SILLY GAMES! WHERE WERE YOU DAMN IT! "

" It's true Catherine, we'll show you the doorway and everything, " Quatre jumped in, " We're not lying "

Quatre glanced at Trowa, and realized that Trowa was still in the same outfit as Heero, " Look at his clothes Cathy, where else would he have gotten something like that? "

Catherine looked at Trowa's clothes for the first time. She hadn't really noticed it earlier, she frowned slightly, her eyebrows furrowed. Finally she sighed, " Trowa, it's not like I can ground you or anything. I know you wouldn't listen, so why are you lying? And to go to such extremes, buying some funky outfit? "

Knock. Knock.

Quatre ran to the door, relieved by the interruption. He swung it open and Heero and Duo stepped into the house. Duo had a large duffel bag slung over his shoulder, a silly grin etched on his face.

" Hi Cathy! " Duo said cheerfully, ignoring her glare.

Quatre stared at Duo. There was something different about Duo. Quatre tilted his head to the side thoughtfully, Duo looked a shade paler, and his walk seemed a bit more controled and graceful. Kind of like the way Heero walked.

Quatre pushed the thought aside. Dismissing it as just his imagination. Catherine was now demanding answers from Duo.

" Duo! Where have the three of you been?! " Catherine yelled automatically, she looked over at Heero and paused in the middle of her rage.

Her blue eyes seemed to glass over, taking on a unfocused state. Her mouth closed and she stood there silently.

" Catherine? " Quatre said instantly worried, " Are you alright? "

" It's okay. I just put her in a dreamy state " Heero said casually.

" What do you mean? "

" There are advantages to being a vampire, " Heero said with a devilish smile, " One of them is mind control "

" Really? " Duo exclaimed, turning around instantly interested, " What else? "

" You run faster, see better, smell better, you can erase memories, change into animals, affect the weather, " Heero said, " All sorts of stuff "

" I'm gonna get some stuff packed, Quatre, can you pack a few of Cathys things? " Trowa asked standing up.

Quatre nodded and they both headed up the stairs.

Duo sat on the couch thoughtfully. His mind going over the things Heero had told him. After exchanging blood with Heero a second time, he noticed several changes within him. His vision was sharper, on the way over there, he had heard the sound of a car. He had turned around and saw nothing. Five minutes later, the car appeared coming down the street.

Duo felt eyes on him, and he looked up to see Heero watching him intently, " Something wrong Hee-chan? "

Heero shook his head. Heero had noticed the changes within Duo as well. He was much paler than before, and Heero could tell Duo's vision had improved, as well as his hearing. Heero just needed to make sure that he didn't exchange blood with Duo again for awhile.

" How are you feeling? " Heero asked.

" I'm okay " Duo replied after a moments thought, " I feel great actually "

Heero took a seat next to his koi, wrapping an arm around Duo's shoulders. Duo leaned against him, smiling against Heero's chest.

" What's going to happen after Cathy recovers her memory? " Duo asked.

Heero shrugged, " We'll figure out something "

" You aren't going to go to war are you? " Duo asked. He lifted his head, looking at Heero with a pout on his lips.

" A war will most likely take place " Heero replied, " Don't worry koi, i'll keep you safe "

Duo nodded. Heero would always protect him. Duo was sure of that.

A few minutes later Trowa and Quatre returned with two duffle bags. Heero grabbed Catherines duffle bag from Quatre while the blond boy placed his own bag around his shoulders. Trowa took Catherines arm and guided her out the door. And once again, they headed back to the pillar.

*************************************************************************************************

" Wufei! Where has prince Heero gone?! " Zechs exclaimed rushing into the chinese boys bedchambers.

" To get that onna Catherine, " Wufei said, " Why? "

" We're under attack! Dekim's soldiers and that witch Lady Une is with them! In a few minutes they'll be at the walls! "

Wufei jumped off his bed, running down the hall to the large window overlooking the town. Sure enough, hundreds and hundreds of soldiers were seen coming towards them. And a large glowing figure stood hovering above them all. The figure was glowing in red light, and Wufei recognized the woman immediately, Lady Une.

" Gather our soldiers immediately! Make sure to keep half surrounding the town and the castle! We can't afford to lose any men until Prince Heero and Prince Trowa return! " Wufei ordered.

*************************************************************************************************

Heero and the others piled out of the doors one by one. Almost instantly they heard the shouts and screams of men.

Heero and Trowa exchanged a glance, and they ran out of the room. Quatre and Duo followed quickly, leaving a still stunned Catherine in the library.

Heero gasped when he looked out the window. They were under attack! Dekims soldiers, they were casting their spells. Launching flashing lights in different directions, and Heero's soldiers were fighting fiercely, dodging their attacks and attacking.

Heero turned around, ready to go to the stables, but stopped when he saw Duo staring over his shoulder with wide eyes.

" Duo! You and Quatre, take Catherine back to your world! " Heero ordered, " And stay there! Trowa and I will come and get you when it's safe "

" But Heero! " Duo protested, " Your not going into *that* are you?! "

" I have to Duo, this is my kingdom " Heero said, he wrapped his arms around Duo breifly. He kissed Duo softly on the lips, " Hurry up and go! "

Heero pushed Duo in the direction of the library, and reluctantly, Duo and Quatre ran back down the hallway.

Heero and Trowa watched as the two dissapeared into the library, and ran down the halls to the stable area. Discussing a battle stratedgy on the way.

" The soldiers are all attacking at the front gate, " Heero said as they ran, " We'll send half the soldiers through the secret gate and surround them! "

Trowa nodded, " Yes, but did you see who was with them? "

" Lady Une? I'll take care of her. You lead the soldiers into the battle " Heero replied. They flew through the doors and found Heavyarms and Wing already tacked up.

" Zechs is probably upfront with the soldiers! Find Treize and tell him the plan " Heero said mounting Wing, and he took off.

Trowa mounted Heavyarms and headed towards the village. Neither had heard the scream which came from the castle.



To be continued.........

Gomen ne minna-san. I know, cliffhangers suck. But I couldn't resist. You won't have to wait long for the next chapter, i'll try and have it up tomorrow. Unless you *want* to wait.....KIDDING! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to review. ^_^


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 7

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive