Dark Kingdom Chapter 5


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys. Don't sue me. I have no money

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1x2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: YAOI! LEMON! sap, angst, OOC
Note* This part is a *LEMON*! Like I said before, you don't have to read this to understand the story. I hope you enjoy, <grin> I know Hee-chan and Duo-chan will. This is my *first* lemon, so forgive me if it sucks.



Heero kicked down the door. The house was completely dark. Duo was busy kissing and licking Heero's neck, making Heero's arousal pulse with need. He dropped Duo on what appeared to be a couch, pressing his body against Duo's.

Duo's arms wrapped around Heero's neck. He slid his tongue into Heero's mouth. Their tongues warred for dominance, and Heero's hand crawled up Duo's shirt. He rubbed Duo's nipple gently, and then pinched it. Duo cried out, breaking the kiss and moaning. Heero felt Duo's hardness jump up against his thigh, and he smiled.

" You like that Duo? " Heero whispered. He pinched it again, and Duo moaned, " Let's get rid of this shirt "

With that, Heero leaned back, and yanked the shirt off of him. Duo's lithe body was even better than he imagined. Heero leaned forward and seized Duo's other nipple into his mouth, while his hand played with the neglected one.

Duo buried his hands in Heero's hair. Moaning and rubbing his cock against Heero's thigh. Heero's lips traveled downwards. Leaving a hot trail of kisses down his stomache. Heero paused when he reached Duo's pants. He looked up at Duo, his eyes were shut tight and his mouth was formed in an O. His moans were getting loader and loader, going straight to Heero's erection.

Heero unbuckled Duo's belt, throwing it to the floor. And he began unbuttoning Duo's pants.

Duo panted, opening his violet eyes. Heero looked amazing. His hair was wild, and his eyes were full of passion. Realizing that he had lost his shirt, and was soon, about to lose his pants. Heero was wearing to many clothes.

" I want to feel you against me Heero " Duo moaned, he pushed Heero off of him and tugged at the bottom of his shirt.

Heero pulled his shirt off, and Duo ran his eyes across Heero's chest appreciatively. Heero's musceles were hard and defined. Duo reached up a finger, and placed it on Heero's chest. Running his finger gently over his chest, and down and across the six pack he found there.

Duo sat up, and forced Heero down onto the couch. Pressing their bodies together, bare skin to bare skin for the first time.

Duo moaned at the touch, and kissed Heero desperately. He traveled down Heero's chest, giving Heero's nipples the same pleasure he had recieved. And then, he reached down into Heero's pants. Gently caressing his dripping erection.

Heero moaned and reached up to grab Duo's face. Kissing him desperately as those hands circled him completely. Stroking him slowly up and down.

" Your so big Heero, I want to taste you " Duo whispered against Heero's mouth.

Duo withdrew from the kiss, he made his way back down slowly. He hooked his fingers on Heero's pants and pulled them down. Duo smiled, Heero didn't wear any underwear and his arousal sprang free in all it's glory.

Duo looked up at Heero. His eyes were pleading silently for Duo to take him. Duo smiled, and ran his tongue across the head, tasting the bitter fluid which had gathered at the tip.

An involuntary moan escaped Heero's lips from that hot tongue. He reached down for Duo's braid desperately, unfastening his long silky hair. Duo's hair flowed around him, casting him in a glowing halo.

" Your so beautiful " Heero murmured. Duo looked up surprised, and smiled, " Not as beautiful as you koi "

Heero was about to argue when Duo took Heero's entire length into his mouth. Heero cried out in surprise and pleasure. Duo's mouth was so hot and wet, Heero wanted to thrust up into it. But he held himself back with all his strength. Duo's head bobbed up and down slowly, his tongue swirling across the tip.

" Duo... " Heero moaned, " ...more "

Duo continued sucking and licking until Heero was at the brink. And he pulled back before he could climax.

" DUO! " Heero cried out.

" Uh uh Hee-chan " Duo smiled, " I have other plans for you "

Heero watched with wide eyes as Duo sat up, pulling his jeans and boxers off. Heero licked his lips as he saw Duo stand before him, wearing nothing but his silly grin.

Duo straddled Heero's hips, rubbing his hardness against Heero's. Moaning, Duo said, " I want you inside me Heero "

" Duo, " Heero's voice was low and husky, he wanted so desperately to bury his cock deep in Duo's hot channel, but he didn't want to hurt his koi, " We need...lubrication "

Duo paused, thinking. He jumped off the couch and dissapeared and returned a few moments later with a bottle of lotion.

" This is all I have " Duo said holding up the bottle.

Heero attacked, pinning Duo to the floor and reaching for the bottle. He captured Duo's mouth in a kiss as he coated his fingers with the lotion. Slowly and gently, Heero pressed his finger against Duo's opening, and slid in.

Duo moaned at the intrusion. His lips never leaving Heero's as a second and third finger entered, stretching and searching him.

Duo cried out, arching his back as Heero's fingers pressed against his magic spot, " Heero! I want you inside me! NOW! "

Heero smiled, he didn't have to be told twice. He withdrew his fingers and rubbed lotion onto his painfully hard erection. He paused, kissing Duo, " Ai shiteru Duo "

Duo looked at Heero in surprise, and smiled, " I love you too Hee-chan "

Heero pressed his erection against Duo's opening, Duo forced himself to relax his musceles, and then, Heero was sliding in.

Duo moaned in pain and pleasure as Heero slid in past the tight ring. Heero didn't stop until he was buried to the hilt. Eyes watching Duo fixedly for any signs of discomfort. It took all Heero's control not to thrust into Duo, Duo was so tight and hot....

Finally, Duo nodded, begging Heero to continue. Heero withdrew slowly until only the tip remained, and slowly pushed back in. Filling Duo, Duo moaned, begging Heero to go faster. Heero increased his pace with every thrust, pounding into Duo in abandon.

Duo was moaning at the top of his lungs, and wanting to feel Heero even more, he wrapped his legs around Heero's waist. The angle caused Heero to hit that special spot with each thrust, and Duo was screaming now.

" HARDER! " Duo cried, tossing his head back and forth. Pleasure was mounting up, driving them higher and higher up the ladder of ecstasy.

Heero complied, pounding into Duo. Duo needed to hold on to Heero's arms to keep from being pushed back.

Feeling his release approaching quickly, Heero wrapped his hand around Duo's neglected arousal. Pumping it in time with his thrusts.

The double assault was to much for Duo, screaming Heero's name he climaxed violently. His arousal pulsed on and on.

Duo's musceles clamped down on Heero, making Duo's channel even tighter than before. He thrusted once more and filled his lover full of his hot seed. He whispered Duo's name as he came, and collapesed next to his koi as the final waves of ecstasy left him.

Heero gathered Duo into his arms, both still breathing hard and their bodies worn out, Heero whispered, " Ai shiteru Duo "

Duo smiled sleepily, snuggling up into Heero's chest, " I love you to Heero. Forever "


To be continued..........

I hope that didn't suck. It was my first lemon. Don't forget to tell me what you think okay. ^_^


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 6

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive