Dark Kingdom Chapter 4


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys. Please don't sue me.

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1x2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17 (not yet)
Warnings: YAOI! lemon, angst, sap, OOC
Note* Gomen nasai minna-san! I got my tetanus shot yesterday and my arm was so sore that I couldn't type. My arm is *still* sore, but..I will...I will....I WILL SURVIVE! LOL. Okay, I know. That was lame. Wufei would probably call me a weak onna. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to review. ^_^



Quatre sat up quickly when he felt the bed move. Trowa was sitting up next to him, soaked in sweat and trembleing violently. Instantly worried, Quatre wrapped his arms around Trowa's bare shoulders.

" Are you okay Trowa? What's wrong? " Quatre asked gently.

Trowa leaned against Quatre's chest gratefully. He relaxed his body, willing it to stop shaking. He looked up into worried blue eyes, " I'm okay little one. I need to speak with Heero though "

Quatre nodded silently. Trowa withdrew himself from the warm embrace and walked over to the wardrobe. Quatre watched as Trowa pulled out a similar outfit as the one Heero wore. Only his was emerald green. Quatre normally would have been drewling while Trowa got dressed, but now, he just sat there and watched wordlessly.

Trowa seemed to sense that something was wrong. When he was dressed, he walked over to Quatre. He pulled Quatre into his arms, hugging him gently.

" I remember everything now Quatre, " Trowa said softly, " But that doesn't change the way I feel about you "

Quatre pulled back slightly, searching the one visible eye. It still held that soft glow, that tenderness that was only meant for him. Quatre smiled and launched himself onto the taller boy. Scattering kisses all over him.

*************************************************************************************************

Duo walked aimlessly around the castle. He was bored. Quatre and Trowa were in their room, he didn't know where Heero had dissapeared to, and the guards standing around simply ignored him. I wonder what they would do if I started running around with a wooden stake, Duo mused. Atleast he'd get a reaction out of someone.

After a few more minutes of walking, Duo found himself standing infront of large iron doors. Compeletly different from everything else in the castle. Two guards stood on each side, eyeing him evily. Duo shrugged, he wanted to see what was behind those doors, so ignoring them, he pushed it open.

The doors opened into a large stable area. The sun shone brightly, and the sky was a clear blue. Dozens of horses grazed in a nearby pasture, but one horse caught Duo's eye. The horse was standing next to a white one. Those two stood apart from the rest of the herd. They looked like the dominant ones.

Duo didn't know much about horses, but he knew that there was only one stallion to a herd. But these two, one black and one white, stood out from the others.

Duo walked up to the pasture fence. He jumped up and straddled it, whisteling at the same time. He was surprised when the dark horse looked up, it's ears pitched forward, and trotted over to him.

The horse nuzzled his arm, and Duo chuckled. He rubbed the horses forehead affectionatly. He looked over to the white one. Duo could have sworn that the horse was glaring at him. And then it began trotting over in his direction. Thinking the horse was coming to him, he reached out a hand to pet it. Instead, the horse nipped at him, and walked over to the side of him.

Duo turned around to see what had grabbed the horses attention. He lost his balance when he caught sight of Heero, and he tumbled off of the fence.

Strong arms enveloped his waist, pulling him up to a warm, hard body.

Duo gasped, violet eyes wide open in shock. " He-Heero? God you scared me! "

Heero's prussian eyes glittered with laughter, but his face didn't show it. " I've never seen this horse come to anyone willingly before "

Duo blushed, he reluctantly withdrew himself from Heero's embrace. Much to Heero's dissapointment. Duo was warm and soft in his arms, fitting against his body like he always belonged there.

" What's his name? " Duo asked. He turned to face the black horse, he was still nuzzling Duo's arm affectionatly.

" Deathsythe. No one rides him "

" Why not? "

" Because everyone who's ridden him, died " Heero said simply.

Duo looked at Deathsythe. He was bobbing his head and neighing, like he was laughing at Heero's comment. Duo turned towards Wing, reaching out to pet him again, only to be nipped at again. Duo pouted, " Is this your horse? "

Heero nodded, " This is Wing "

" He's not very friendly is he? " Duo commented.

Heero let a small smile fall across his lips, " Neither is that one "

" What about those other horses? " Duo asked. He motioned towards the herd which grazed nearby.

" Hn. That's Trowa's horse Heavyarms, " Heero pointed to a chestnut, it's coat was so light it actually looked a bit orange. " And that's Wufei's horse Nataku " Heero motioned towards a white horse with a black mane.

" Can you take me for a ride? " Duo asked, he gave Heero his best puppy dog eyes and pouted his lips. No one could ever resist *that* look.

" Do you know how to ride? "

Duo smiled, " Can you teach me? " to ride you, Duo added silently.

A few minutes later, Duo was mounted on top of Deathsythe. Heero showed him how to hold the reins, and now, they were walking out of the stable area. Duo followed Heero who had brought him out of the kingdom through a secret gate. And they were now riding in those tree's Duo had seen surrounding the iron walls.

" Why do you keep your kingdom enclosed? " Duo asked. He turned around and looked up at the tall walls.

" So the humans don't escape and the town is protected in case we're attacked "

Duo was offended by that remark. He halted Deathsythe, and cleared his throat, " Why do you refer to us as *humans*? Why don't you just call us *people* "

Heero turned around, mildly surprised. Duo's violet eyes were blazing, and locked directly with his, " That's what you are isn't it? "

Duo's anger flared slightly, he didn't know why he was angry, but he was. And Heero was manuevering Wing towards him. He now was sitting directly across from him.

" It's the way you say it. Like, we're here to serve you "

Heero's eyes hardened, " You are "

" No! We aren't! " Duo yelled, " We aren't your food supply, and we aren't here to *serve* you "

Heero reached over and grabbed Duo by the front of his shirt, yanking him towards him. Their faces only an inch apart, Heero growled, " Who do you think your talking to? "

Duo wasn't able to answer because suddenly, warm lips were pressed harshly against Duo's. Warm, soft lips. Just like Duo thought. As instantly as his anger had come, it was gone. Duo kissed back just as hard. His tongue darting out, demanding entrance into Heero's warm mouth.

Heero opened his mouth willingly, their tongues met for the first time. Warm and wet. And Heero brought his arms around Duo's waist. Pulling him closer. Duo slid off of Deathsythes saddle, and sat directly infront of Heero. Never breaking the kiss. Duo's arms came up around Heero's shoulders, pressing his entire body against his.

Finally, remembering that they needed to breath, they broke the kiss. Faces flushed and breathless.

" Baka " Heero murmured against Duo's ear. His breath was warm and sent tingles down Duo's body. He captured Duo's mouth once again, the kiss started a flame within Heero, burning with intensity. Something Heero never wanted to let go of.

Duo was in heaven. His body pressed against Heero's, his hands running up and down Heero's back. And he felt so right. Like a part of him had been missing all his life, and he finally found it, here in Heero Yuy's arms.

Pulling back slightly Duo grinned. Heero's eyes were slightly unfocused, and he smiled. A small smile which Duo was sure, was only meant for him.

" That was nice Heero " Duo whispered, he pressed himself even closer to Heero. And they both gasped when their erections met, " But...I want...more "

Heero growled. He reached down Duo's back and removed the band from his braid. Duo's hair flowed in silken, chestnut waves down his back. And Heero had the pleasure of running his fingers through it. Duo threw his head back as Heero pushed his hand under his shirt.

Heero gasped. Duo's pale throat was exposed, the silky hair sliding off of his neck. He felt his fangs ache with need. Descending down his bottom lip, throbbing with hunger. Heero pushed Duo away immediately.

Duo stared up at Heero with wide startled eyes, " Heero? "

Heero brought a hand up to cover his swollen mouth, " Gomen nasai Duo. But you have to get away from me "

" Why? " Duo demanded, he reached up a hand and pryed Heero's hand off of his mouth. He saw the fangs, and his eyes traveled up to meet desperate prussian ones. Pleading for him to go away.

Duo felt something strange go through him. It wasn't fear or disgust. But something totally different. Acceptence.

" I don't mind " Duo said softly. He reached back and gathered his hair. Pulling it over the right side of his shoulder. He gently brought his hands to Heero's face, and pulled him forward.

" Duo, I can't " Heero managed to get out, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the pale blue vein, " I...I don't want to hurt you "

" You won't " He pressed Heero's lips to his neck, and then, he felt the tiny prick of two needle point fangs.

The pain lasted for only a second, and then, there was nothing but....feeling. It was unlike anything Duo had ever felt before. He could feel his blood flowing into Heero, and it was a pleasure of giving. The two of them becoming one, Duo's life merging with Heero's. Duo sighed deeply, contended.

Heero was lost in discovery. He had never felt such pleasure from feeding. But, it wasn't feeding. Duo wasn't just a slab of meat. It was different. He wasn't just taking what he needed, and he could feel Duo's life force, strong and vibrant. Like a breath of fresh air. And he could feel Duo's love. A love so strong it was making him dizzy.

Hesitantly, Heero pulled back. He gazed into dazed violet eyes, and Duo gave him a wobbly smile.
" Duo, I....I want to return the favor "

Duo looked at him confused, and he saw Heero reaching into his back pocket. Something long and shiny was pulled out. A dagger.

Heero pressed the dagger to the side of his throat, blood welled out instantly. " It's dangerous, but, do you trust me? "

" Dangerous? " Duo asked.

Heero nodded, " We only share blood when we're going to change a human into a vampire, but that's only if you take to much. Do you trust me? "

Duo nodded wordlessly, and he brought his lips up to Heero's neck. And drank.

Duo was surprised at the taste. It didn't *taste* like blood. It didn't have that coppery taste. Instead, it was sweet and warm. Heero's life was now pouring into him. Duo marveled at the feeling. They were now part of eachother. For all of eternity.

In the back of his mind, Duo registered that he could read some of Heero's thoughts. Heero was doing something no vampire normally did, or *wanted* to do. Which was to become prey. To have their blood spilled and drunk by another. But Heero didn't see it that way. He wanted Duo to know the feeling he had felt while Duo had offered himself to the young prince.

Heero gently pulled Duo away from his neck. He had had enough, and if he took anymore, he would get sick and begin to change. Duo pouted, wanting more, but Heero shook his head.

" We should be getting back " Heero said softly, and Duo reluctantly nodded.

*************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile.......

" King Dekim, " Commander Tubarov said.

Dekim turned towards his commander in annoyance, " What is it? "

" I have just been informed that Trowa Barton has returned home "

" WHAT! " Dekim shouted, he stood from his throne and slammed his fist into the arm of the chair, " I thought you kept them far away from the door! "

" We did sir, but he found a different door. He did not come through our door "

Dekim fumed. He paced back and forth, destroying various things which were in his way. Finally, he turned to Tubarov, and smiled. A slow and disturbing smile, " Tubarov, I want you to fetch Lady Une. I am sure *she* can think of something "

Tubarov's eyes widened. Lady Une was that demon witch. She lived high in the mountains all alone. And her powers exceded everything they had ever known. " Yes sir "

*************************************************************************************************

Heero and Duo were sitting in the room from earlier that day. Only, things were different. Trowa had obviously recovered his entire memory. He told Heero and Wufei about his dream, and the events which had taken place. And they were now discussing what they were going to do about it.

" I think we should get Catherine " Trowa suggested, " We need to find out what she did that ticked Tubarov off "

Heero nodded, " We'll get her tonight, until then, what are we going to do about retaliation. As far as we know, Dekim doesn't know that your back yet "

" Yes, but that won't last very long "

" Shall I have Zechs send a spy over to Dekims kingdom? " Wufei asked.

" Yes...tell him to send Rashid " Heero replied after a moments thought.

" I don't want to just jump into battle, " Trowa said, " But *I* want to have the pleasure of killing Dekim "

" DUO! " Quatre exclaimed suddenly, startling everyone, " What happened to your neck?! "

They all turned to the blond boy who was staring at Duo's neck. Two puncture wounds were clearly visible on his pale skin. Duo blushed furiously and didn't meet anyones eye, " Must be a mosquito bite or something "

Trowa gave Heero a knowing but confused look, and Wufei's eyes were wide with shock.

" We should go get Catherine " Duo said changing the subject, " She's probably having a heart attack since Trowa didn't come home last night "

Trowa nodded, " We'll continue this meeting later "

Trowa turned to Quatre, offering his arm, " Will you come with me little one? "

Quatre nodded and smiled up at him. Taking his arm, he turned around to Duo, " Are you coming Duo? You can go grab a few things from your house "

" Yeah, I need to grab my *toothbrush* and *toothpaste* " Duo said with a smile.

" I'll go with you " Heero said shocking everyone, he turned to Wufei, " Will you watch things while we're gone? "

" Yes your majesty " Wufei assured him.

" When we return you and Sally can have the rest of the night off, " Trowa said giving Wufei a wink. Wufei's face flushed a deep tomatoe red. It was Trowa's way of telling the chinese boy, he had *indeed* remembered *everything*.

*************************************************************************************************

Duo and Heero walked side by side up the road. Trowa and Quatre told them they would meet at Trowa's house, leaving the two of them alone.

Duo looked up at Heero and smiled. The boy was gorgeous, and he was *his*!

" There's my house Hee-chan " Duo said cheerfully.

Heero paused and looked down at Duo. Hee-chan? He wrapped his arms around Duo's slim waist, pulling their bodies together, and kissed his lips. Duo returned the kiss eagerly, instantly melting into Heero's embrace. Time stood still as they explored eachother, and hands roamed over eachothers bodies.

Duo pulled back, gasping for air.

" Heero, " Duo breathed, " Let's go to my room... "

" What about your parents? Aren't they gonna wonder where you were? " Heero asked, he had become instantly hard from the kiss.

" I don't have any parents " Duo whispered.

Heero moaned when Duo thrusted his hips against Heero's. He literally swept Duo off his feet and nearly ran to the house, kicking down the door.



To be continued..........

Yay! Hee-chan and Duo-chan are finally together. I couldn't keep them apart any longer. The next chapter is going to be a LEMON! You won't have to read it to understand the story. I'm making it a seperate chapter for those of you who don't want to read it. I hope you all enjoyed it. Please tell me what you think. ^_^


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 5

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive