Dark Kingdom Chapter 3


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys. Please don't sue me. I have no money

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1x2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17 (not yet)
Warnings: YAOI!, lemon, angst, OOC, sap
Note* Thanks so much for the reviews! I'm glad you all liked it. ^_^ I hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as the other two. Please tell me what ya think okay.


~Morning~

Duo pulled the blankets over his head groaning. He snuggled deeper into the pillow trying to keep himself from waking up. His bed was unusually comfortable that morning. And the sheets were smooth and silky. Silky? Unwilling to open his eyes he ran his hand across the bedsheets. Indeed, it was silk. And the pillows were much to soft.

Slowly, he cracked open one violet eye while pushing the covers off of him. Sunlight streamed in through large french windows, dancing across the polished wood floors. Duo immediately sat up. The events from the night before immediately flooding his mind. Wandering through the cave, finding that strange room, Trowa's half brother...

Duo smiled at the thought of Heero. The boy was beyond gorgeous. He pulled himself out of bed and explored the bedroom. Heero sure was rich. Everything was beautiful and shining. Duo ran a finger across the cherry wood desk in the corner. He raised an eyebrow, no dust.

He walked over to the window, expecting to see the house surrounded by trees and in the middle of nowhere. Instead, there was a small town below. People were walking around, pushing carts, and they were all dressed like they were from the 18th century. The women wore long thick dresses, a few of them with bonnets, the men were wearing loose pants and long sleeved shirts. And the entire village was surrounded by large, iron walls.

Duo looked beyond those walls, and gasped. It was like nothing he had ever seen before. Beyond the walls was a large forest, the forest seemed to go on for miles and miles. But beyond that forest, he could see something, something brown, but he couldn't quite make it out.

" Duh na duh na duh na duh na " Duo sang the theme from the twilight zone and snickered. He wandered over to the bathroom, looking for a spare toothbrush and toothpaste, but found nothing. However, he found this weird glass bottle full of blue liquid stuff. He opened the cover and smelled it. Mint.

'Maybe it's mouthwash' Duo thought. And without thinking, he poured some into his mouth. He swished it around his mouth and spit it back out. It was only after it was spit out that it burned his entire mouth. He turned on the faucet and quickly swallowed as much water as he could.

When the burning finally dissapeared, he opened his mouth and examined it in the mirror. He was okay. But his teeth were incrediably white. He ran a tongue along his teeth and marveled at it's smoothness. He unfastened his braid, and took his time brushing the long silky strands. When he was done re braiding it, he ventured out of the bedroom.

He was standing in a long corridor. The same wood from the bedroom was used here. And large picture windows ran along the sides. He noticed that there were men dressed in uniforms, standing outside of various rooms. All those doors were shut. But the others remained open.

Duo glanced at his watch. It was only 9:30am! Since when did he wake up that early? Duo decided to try and find Quatre and Trowa. And maybe he would bump into Heero along the way. Duo smiled again. Pictureing the boy in his head. Those intense prussian eyes, and those sweet lips. He wondered what those lips would feel like against his. Soft and warm, and he wondered what those eyes would look like in the throes of passion. Stop it! Duo scolded himself. He was already half hard just thinking about the beautiful stranger. These thoughts were *not* helping.

Trying to distract himself, he wondered where exactly they were. They couldn't be in the same town. This place would be clearly visible. Especially with those iron walls surrounding it. And why the hell are there people guarding certain rooms?

" Duo Maxwell? " A soft voice spoke up from behind him. Duo whirled around and nearly choked on his spit. For a moment he thought the woman was Hilde! " My name is Lucrezia Noin. Prince Heero and your friends are waiting for you in the dining hall "

Duo stood stunned. *Prince* Heero? Heero was a prince?! " Um, where's the dining hall? " Duo managed to get out. That explains the guards.

Noin smiled, " Follow me "

*************************************************************************************************

Heero sat at the far end of the dineing table. Quatre and Trowa ate in silence for awhile. The long table took up most of the space in the room, and the entire thing was covered with all sorts of different food. Heero's plate sat empty and unused infront of him. He could eat solid food if he wanted to, but he didn't need it. He had already dined on a few of the maidens which were brought to him. Of course, he never killed them. He never took anymore blood than he needed, however, the circumstances were different if one of them escaped.

Heero ignored that distubing thing that people called 'their conscious' when the thought of that woman Mary appeared in his mind. Instead, he thought of more pleasurable things. Like that boy named Duo. That was one of the first things he had asked Trowa when he and his lover had joined him in the dining hall. Duo Maxwell.

He could just imagine how that silken chestnut mane would feel in his hands. And that skin was so soft and smooth. He could still feel the side of the boys face on his fingers.

" What is this place? " Trowa asked, breaking into his fantasy.

Heero looked at his half brother. Trowa hadn't changed much over the past three years. He had grown taller, and those musceles were more defined. But his features and his hair had remained the same.

" I'm going to explain everything after you are done eating "

The doors to the dining hall opened quietly, and Heero's Leiutenant stepped through the doors followed by Duo.

" Good morning Duo " Quatre said cheerfully. Duo stared at the table dumbfounded. He had never seen so much food in one place other than parties.

" Morning " Duo said. He pulled out a chair and immediately began filling his plate with all sorts of different food. He felt eyeballs on him, and he looked up innocently, " What? "

Quatre shook his head smiling, Trowa didn't say anything, and Heero...he was staring at Duo as if he had sprouted another head. Duo grinned, " Can't let all this food go to waste! " he shoveled a forkful of mashed potatoes in his mouth and ate like he hadn't eaten in years.

Heero watched amused. Duo was chatting and shoveling food in his mouth at the same time. He was so cheerfull and he had a way with people. Heero was sure Duo could befriend anyone. Duo was now talking about his incident with the mouthwash. Quatre started laughing, he had done the same thing.

" What is that stuff anyway Heero? " Duo asked.

Heero was taken aback. No one had called him Heero before. It was always *prince* Heero, or your majesty, or your highness. Heero fought back his smile " It's like a mouthwash. It cleans your teeth without having to brush "

" That stuff burns like crazy! How can you use that? " Duo exclaimed.

Heero shrugged. Trying to hide his smile once more.

Finally, Duo was done eating and Heero brought them into another room. There were two people waiting in there. A girl and a boy. The girl had light brown hair, pulled into two braids, and the boy was chinese, with his dark hair pulled back in a pony tail.

Heero shut the door firmly behind him.

" This is my healer, Sally Po, and my Witch, Wufei Chang " Heero said introducing everyone. They all sat down on various sofas, and Wufei was pulling out a velvet bag with drawstrings.

" Did you say 'Witch'? " Duo asked. Heero simply nodded. Duo sighed, Heero was incrediably handsome, but he was also a bit...lost.

" Your joking right? " Trowa added.

" You wanted to know what this place is, i'll tell you " Heero took a deep breath, " This is the Dark Kingdom. Our kingdom. This place doesn't connect with the outside world "

Heero looked at Duo and Quatre, as if to say, 'Your world'

" That door you three came through, can not be opened by *anyone*. Wufei put a charm on the door. That door is the only connection between the worlds." Heero paused. He really didn't enjoy giving long speeches. " The only people who know the charm to open it are me, you, and Wufei. No one else "

" So what kind of place is this? " Duo asked.

" It's kind of like your world. Only, we don't have your modernized things. Only the castle has some of those things. In *this* world, there are only three different kinds of people. Humans, Vampires, and Witches. But the humans in this kingdom, are like slaves. The others, are vampire hunters "

" So if the humans here are slaves, what are *you*? "

Heero gave Duo a disturbing smile, and automatically regretted it when he saw the small tremor go through Duo's body. No one else noticed it, but Heero had great vision.

" A vampire, " Heero said casually, " Most of this kingdom is mainly vampires. There are only a few witches "

" If your a *vampire* as you claim, and Trowa's your half brother, why isn't he a vampire? " Duo challenged, he wasn't buying this story one bit.

Trowa had grown tense with every word Heero had spoken. For once, the silent boy was glad that Duo was doing all the talking. Atleast Quatre was there, he was stroking Trowa's arm soothingly.

Heero sighed, " Like I said, he's my *half* brother. My mother was a witch, my father was a vampire. Trowa and I only share the same mother. He's not a vampire "

" Okay, if your a vampire, why are you standing in the sunlight? "

Heero chuckled slightly, " The things your world has come up with about vampires is a bunch of bull. The only accurate thing they got was the only way to kill a vampire was with wood "

Despite the fact that Heero was now confirmed crazy, Duo warmed when Heero laughed. Even if it was a small one.

" Prove it " Trowa said. His voice was soft but clear.

Heero knew they wouldn't believe him without proof. So he let his canines descend. Slowly, they extended, and pressed lightly against his bottom lip. *That* had shut Duo up. But what surprised Heero was when the braided boy jumped off the couch to look at him. His face was only inches away from Heero's, his violet eyes were glued to his teeth. He wasn't frightened.

Duo lifted a finger, and touched the long fang. Solid, Heero wasn't lying. His eyes traveled up and met startled prussian ones. Duo blushed, he hadn't realized how close he was. He reluctantly stepped back and muttered, " Gomen Heero "

" If i'm not a vampire. Then what am I? " Trowa asked.

Heero studied his brother, deciding whether or not if he could take anymore surprises. Trowas emerald eye met his evenly, " Your a Witch "

Trowa shook his head, " I can't be your brother. How do you explain my sister Catherine? Is she a witch too? And how do you explain me growing up in the circus? "

Heero froze, so did the forgotten Sally and Wufei.

" Did you say Catherine? " Wufei asked, his dark eyes were locked on Trowa.

Trowa nodded, " Don't tell me, she's a witch too "

" Catherine is a Witch, but she's not from *our* kingdom " Heero said through clenched teeth,
" She's one of Dekim's soldiers "

" Who's Dekim? "

" Dekim is King of the Endless Kingdom " Wufei explained, " He's been trying to take over the Dark Kingdom and the Vampire hunters for years now "

" He probably cast a spell on you, giving you a false memory, " Sally added, " He has probably done the same thing to Catherine. I've met her, she wouldn't go through with something like that"

" Something like what? " Quatre asked, feeling somewhat betrayed by Catherine. He couldn't imagine how Trowa must feel.

" Dekim has just declared war against us " Heero growled, " He probably thought that by getting rid of Trowa, he could easily take this kingdom down since I was only 13 at the time. Without my brother, he probably thought I didn't stand a chance "

" When did Trowa dissapear? " Quatre asked.

" 3 years ago " Heero said. He was now walking back and forth, his hands balled into fists.

" But Trowa is only a year older than you, what would have made the difference? " Duo asked.

" My father, King J trained both of us. He taught us various combat skills and stradegies " Heero replied, " If we wanted, we could take over the entire world "

" A few weeks after Trowa dissapeared, Dekim tried attacking us, " Wufei said with a sneer, " He didn't stand a chance, I think they have been biding their time ever since "

" And now that we have proof that he kidnapped you, we are going to retaliate " Heero said. His voice was low and menacing, it chilled Duo to the bone.

" But I still don't remember anything " Trowa said frustrated.

" I'm going to fix that " Wufei said. He emptied out the velvet pouch and began mixing several ingrediants. " You'll be able to tell us *exactly* what had happened "

Duo and Quatre watched fixedly, while Trowa sat on the couch. To many suprises at once. Catherine wasn't his sister, Heero was his half brother, he was a witch, he has a kingdom, and now that kingdom is going to war.

Duo wasn't really paying attention to what Wufei was doing. He was thinking about everything he had just heard. He was sure Quatre was doing the same. Giving Trowa some time alone to think. Duo couldn't believe it. Trowa was a witch. Heero was a vampire, and they were in another world. A world full of strange things.

Duo looked up. Heero was still pacing, he was muttering a bunch of curses, and he looked up. Meeting Duo's eyes. Duo tried to give him a reassuring smile, but he was sure it looked forced. But what shocked him was, a small smile tugged at Heero's lips.

He was probably imagining that Dekim guys death. Wufei was done with whatever he was doing. The small vile he held was full of a clear purple liquid. He handed it to Trowa and told him to drink it. Everyone watched silently as Trowa lifted the vile to his lips, and swallowed.

Wufei was chanting something, and Sally told Trowa to lie on the couch and rest. He was supposed to fall asleep, and when he woke up, his memories would be restored.

Trowa leaned back on the couch, he was already growing tired. He smiled faintly when he saw Quatres angelic face above him. The blond angel leaned down and kissed him gently, and when Quatre pulled back, Trowa was asleep.

*************************************************************************************************

Trowa was dreaming. He was in his bedroom, the moonlight was streaming in through the windows, but something was wrong. He sat up in bed, his eyes scanning the area. He didn't see anything but shadows. And then a cloth was wrapped around his face, he automatically held his breath. The cloth was wet and undoubtedly, there was something on there that would either kill him, or knock him out.

Trowa fought, he elbowed his attacker in the stomache causing a groan of pain from the others lips. And suddenly, there was another pair of hands on him. Holding him still. Trowa couldn't hold his breath much longer, fighting, trying to break free. He couldn't, and a he breathed in deeply. He could smell pine needles, dragons hide, and mushrooms. Ingrediants which would knock him out. Sure enough, after a few more breaths, he was out.

Bright light shot through his eyes. He was sitting in a large room. The walls were dark, and there was a small desk sitting in the corner. He was tied to a chair by rope, and he had a gag wrapped around his mouth.

" Trowa Barton, your a little annoyance you know that " A man said stepping into his field of vision.

'Dekim' Trowa's mind supplied.

" You *and* your little brother Heero Yuy " Dekim growled, " Your nothing but little boys but yet, somehow, you manage to keep me out of your kingdom. But you can believe all that's gonna change now. I'm sending you away. Far away, someplace you can never return from "

" Bring her in " Dekim said, he turned around to talk to a guard, and the door swung open. Catherine was pulled inside, bound and gagged as well.

" Your probably wondering if i'm going to kill you " Dekim said to Catherine. Catherines blue eyes just stared at him. Her hatred evident, " Well i'm not, i'm sending the both of you to an unthinkable place. Humans. I'm sending you to a world where only humans exhist. And what's sad is, you both are going to think you are humans as well "

Dekim started to laugh, " Bring in the potion! "

Another man appeared and handed Dekim two viles. They were both a blood red, and Dekim removed Catherines gag first.

" You bastard! " She screamed, Dekim pushed the vile into her lips, and forced her to swallow it. She tried to spit it out but he kept his hand sealed across her lips, and a hand pinched her nose. She had no choice but to swallow.

Dekim turned to Trowa, " Now it's your turn little boy. After your gone, poor Heero Yuy won't know what to do. And your kingdom will be crushed! "

Trowa was also forced to drink, and when he did, Dekim stepped away satisfied.

" I'm going to show you something now, " Dekim said smiling, " This is my little portal to the Earth. Earth is where you will be living for the rest of your life "

Dekim walked to the corner of the room. He pushed open a door and motioned for the guards to throw Trowa and Catherine inside. Trowa landed hard on the floor, and then Catherine. And then darkness enveloped him.

*************************************************************************************************

Trowa sat up quickly. He was back in his room, and Quatre laid peacefully next to him. His body was covered in sweat, and he was trembleing. Trowa remembered. He remembered everything. But what he *didn't* know, was why Catherine was thrown out with him as well.



To be continued...........

Whoohoo! Another chapter done! I really enjoyed writing this one. I hope you all enjoyed it. Don't forget to tell me what you think. I love reading your reviews. I'll try to have another chapter up tomorrow. ^_^


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 4

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive