Dark Kingdom Chapter 21


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I still don't own the gundam boys. Anyone wanna give 'em to me?

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1x2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: yaoi, shounen ai, angst, sap, LEMON, OOC, AU
Note* This is the last chapter. ^_^ I hope you didn't think I was mad at ya Wildfires Flame. ::hugs her:: I don't like torturing Duo, I should torture Heero. ::Heero sends Dia death glare:: Maybe not. Hm, well....oh yeah. I threw in another lemon, but you don't have to read it if you don't want to. I hope you enjoy. ^_^


~OZ Gardens~

Treize and Zechs led the soldiers into battle, along with Dorothy. Trowa had gotten side tracked by Diablos and Wufei and Quatre had disapeared some where.

The large devil creature came down at Trowa, it's long wings beating and causing large gusts of wind. Trowa stared up at the creature for a moment, taking note of possible weak spots. It had a long face, bat like wings, and it's body was black and red.

Trowa and Heavyarms maneuvered around and around, stalling for time. What could he use? Obviously not that flame dragon thing. He still needed his powers. A cloud of dark smoke was shot in his direction, barely having time to avoid it. A claw swung at him, nipping him on the shoulder. A small sting shot up his body, and he launched a fireball at the creature.

Diablos swallowed it up, taking the fireball into it's mouth and shooting it back out. Trowa closed his eyes as he and Heavyarms circled around and around. Summoning his powers, he cast the Heavenly Barrier around him. A spell which would protect him against magic spells.

A white mist surrounded himself and Heavyarms. The only thing Diablos could do now was swipe at him. Trowa shot the poison bolt at the creature, but after watching it for a few moments, it seemed that the devil was immune to it.

Quatre and Wufei watched as Trowa fought relentlessly against the demon creature. Trowa shot various attacks, all the while, Diablos seemed unaffected.

All at once, while Trowa was sending a wave of energy, Diablos' wing shot out. On the very tip was a large pointed claw and it dug deep into Trowa's chest.

" TRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAA! " Quatre screamed, he was about to rush forward when Wufei held the boy back tightly. " What are you doing Wufei!? He needs our help! " Quatre cried.

" You'll only get in the way, " Wufei said flatly. " You stay here."

Quatre turned back to Trowa, watching as Diablos hovered over him. A claw shot forward, and Trowa rolled over to the side. Barely missing the blow. Heavyarms paced around his fallen rider, trying to protect him. But to no avail, Diablos' foot kicked out and sent the horse sailing in the other direction.

Trowa launched a series of attacks, but all bounced off of it's chest. The creature was about to stab him again, when Quatre felt a burning sensation creep into his mind. Blinding white light shot behind his closed eyelids, and he felt an energy gathering from deep within him.

Trowa was about to cast the flame dragon when the world went white. He instinctively threw a hand up, shielding his eyes. Quatre felt the energy begin to pour out of his body. It felt like a rush of water which was flowing out of his body. Not painful. It was strange, but Quatre could feel himself grow stronger and stronger as more energy left his body.

Finally, the blinding light disapeared and everyone opened their eyes. There was no sign of the demon creature at all. Except for a burnt hole in the ground. It looked as though a meteor had plummeted into the world.

Trowa looked up to see worried blue eyes hovering over him, and Wufei looking over his wounds. That was the last thing he saw before the boy passed out.

***********************************************************************************************

~Treize and Zechs~

Treize and Zechs led the witches and vampires straight into the heart of the monsters. Fireballs and lightening bolts filtered through the sky. A red glowing Une hovered above them all, cackling with glee.

" We'll work our way out! " Treize shouted to his comrade. " We'll spread into a circle and take them out as fast as we can! "

" Yes sir! " Zechs replied.

It took a few moments, but eventually all the soldiers stood shoulder to shoulder, back to back. Fighting against the endless amount of monsters. Monsters fell as well as witch and vampire. It was only after a few minutes when Zechs realized that monsters were being eliminated from the outside as well.

He jumped onto Epyons back quickly, trying his best to see over the large monsters. There, he had seen a glimpse of people. Dressed in.....the Sanq Kingdoms uniforms?

" The humans are here! " Zechs announced.

Startled soldiers were momentarily distracted by Zechs' announcement. But that easily passed. The humans were few, but, they were a great help as well.

The pungent smell of blood and death filled the air. But, the three kingdoms were united. All were fighting as one, and it seemed, that they were winning.

***********************************************************************************************

~Duo, Heero, And nasty King J~

" Get away from him, " Heero repeated. The sight of his father laying across his naked lover put Heero in a deadly calm. Was Duo actually interested in the old man? His mind jammed and he felt his heart fall. " Duo? " Heero asked. His voice didn't betray the emotions running through his skin. But Duo could see the turmoil in his eyes.

Those eyes, Heero was so weak and vulnerable right now. Flashes of his mother and father played across his mind, but something else. Something which stuck out brighter than those memories. Heero holding his face in a large room. He had the same expression on his face, guilt, sadness, self hatred. It was when....when Heero found out Duo was vampire.

Sharp pain shot through his head. Like a gunshot wound, Duo's arms came up to his head. He cried out in shock and shut his eyes tightly. A flood of memories enveloped his mind, completely erasing any false memories J had given him.

" Duo, " Heero said worriedly. He stepped forward but J wrapped his arms around the violet eyed beauty.

" He's mine, Heero, " His voice was an angry sneer and his hand wrapped around Duo's throat.

Duo's eyes grew wide and he looked up at Heero. " Heero, " Duo choked.

" Get your hands off of him, " Heero growled. His fangs retracted and fell across his lips.

J smirked. " That doesn't intimidate me Heero Yuy. "

" Oh, but it should, " Heero promised. He took a step forward, ignoring the warning shot J sent him. J wouldn't hurt Duo, not unless it was absolutely necessary. " Why don't you let Duo go? Are you afraid? "

J took up the challenge. He released Duo and jumped to his feet. " Show me what you've got *son*"

Heero glared at the man and launched forward. His hands came around J's throat as he attempted to strangle him. J laughed. " Is that all you've got? "

Heero's elbow came up and knocked J in the nose. Blood gushed out and J opened his mouth. His tongue glided across his lips and he smiled. His leg swept under Heero's, knocking him off balance and sending him to the floor.

J stood over Heero and brought his foot down. Heero rolled, missing the blow. He jumped to his feet and smirked. " C'mon *father* lets go one on one. No spells, no weapons, " Heero challenged.

J yawned. " Fine. And I thought this was going to be fun. "

They went at it again. Each of them exchanging blows. Duo watched as blood splattered across the floor and the fight slowly moved outside. Duo ran over and grabbed his scythe before following the two of them into the open area.

Heero had J in a choke hold, cutting off the mans oxygen. Energy pierced Heero's mind and he lost grip on his hold. J jumped to his feet and sneered at the boy. " Enough games. Lets get this over with. "

" You coward, " Heero spat once he recovered from the mind blow. He sent his own wave of energy at J, but J seemed unaffected.

" You have to do better than that Heero, " J taunted. The wind howled around them, and a large tree branch made it's way toward Heero. Instead of dodging the branch, Heero caught it and threw it towards J.

J dodged the attack and sent more branches in Heero's direction. It got to the point where, Heero couldn't send any energy over power. He was to occupied with the tree branches.

Duo watched the battle. He wasn't sure whether or not to interfere. His eyes wandered toward the battlefield. Duo could see the fierce battle which was going on with the monsters, but it seemed that the monsters were losing. He looked up at the sky to see Lady Une hovering over the battle. Shouting different orders at the monsters. Could they actually understand her?

Duo briefly debated whether or not he should go after Une. It didn't seem right to attack that woman. When Duo had forgotten his memory, Une was actually quite nice. And underneath it all, Duo wondered whether Une would continue to remain loyal to J.

A sharp cry brought Duo back to Heero and J's fight. Duo felt tears fill his eyes when he realized one of the branches had shot through Heero's chest. Blood oozed out of Heero's shirt, causing a large red circle on the material.

Duo lunged forward at J, his scythe up and ready. The twin beams sliced through the mans back. His right arm being ripped out of it's socket. " YOU SON OF A BITCH! " Duo screamed. The scythe seemed to do all the work on it's own. Duo's mind was a complete blank. He felt as though he had left his body, and he was sitting back and watching the fight once again.

J turned around with a hiss as his arm fell to the ground. He sent a wave of energy into Duo's mind, but Duo ignored the pain. Another blow, and the scythe cut off J's other arm. Duo was going to cut J up into little pieces. A bright light seemed to glow in those violet depths and J's eyes widened slightly at the look. Duo had lost control.

Heero watched as his koi attacked his father. There was nothing he could do. The wood was lodged tightly in his chest. Unable to move. If he did remove it, he probably wouldn't live through it. The poison was sweeping through his body and fiery pain was emanating from his chest. Heero could sense it, rather than see it. J was gathering his powers, ready to cast the ultimate spell Ebian.

Duo couldn't sense or see anything. He was to busy cutting J into little pieces. He briefly wondered if J could die from the scythe alone. Or if he needed wood. He didn't care. All that mattered was that J feel as much pain as possible.

Heero closed his eyes and gathered whatever was left of his strength. He didn't know if he could still cast the Ultimate power, he knew he had already lost a lot of blood. But, it wouldn't hurt to try. If J cast the spell, what would happen to the world? And Duo. Sweat beading across his forehead and Heero slowly felt the powers begin to gather.

Praying and hoping, Heero unleashed the energy before J had the chance to.

Duo watched in confusion as J was suddenly enveloped in red light. Thinking that it was Une, Duo quickly looked around. But it wasn't Une. Une was still hovering over the monsters, but right now, she was watching J intently.

She teleported over there and stood next to Duo, watching the scene with wide eyes.

" Lady Une, " J gasped. " Help me."

Duo was ready to restrain Une, but Une surprised them both. She spoke flatly. " No."

Heero was ready to pass out, but he needed to control the energy. Duo watched as the light grew brighter and brighter. That was when he noticed there was a thin line of light connecting J to Heero.

" Heero! " Duo cried in alarm. He rushed for his lover and saw that Heero's eyes were shut tightly. Concentrating on all his powers.

Brighter and brighter until finally, one loud crack echoed through the sky and J exploded.

Heero felt the connection with J slip away and stopped the flow of energy. He just barely heard the whisper of Duo's voice when he slipped into darkness.

Duo was holding Heero tightly in his arms. His lovers body was still and unmoving and tears were rolling down his cheeks. Une was standing next to him, and she was looking over Heero's wound. She had said there was nothing she could do.

The battle had ended and Treize and Zechs joined them. And soon, Quatre and Wufei were holding up an injured Trowa. They all crowded around the still body of Heero Yuy.

***********************************************************************************************

Bright light invaded Heero's eyes. He looked up to see Mary once again. Smiling down at him. He looked around him and saw that he was standing in a beautiful room. White silk drapings hung from the walls. Large glass windows were surrounded by gold. The floor was a plush white carpet, and he noticed he was surrounded by a silvery light.

" You did it your majesty, " Mary said. Her voice sounded like a beautiful melody and her eyes were bright with warmth.

" Where am I? " Heero asked, surprised at the vulnerable tone in his voice.

Mary's smile was radiant and she twirled around in a circle. " This is a place for the angels."

Heero looked around confused. " Am I dead? "

Mary shook her head. " No your majesty. I'm here to give you a gift."

" A gift? "

" Yes. You wanted to know who I was, " Mary said. " I was your mother."

Heero's eyes widened. " My mother? "

Mary nodded and rushed forward. Wrapping her son in her arms. Heero felt a little awkward. Here was girl who looked about seven, telling him she was his mother and hugging him. " King J turned me into a slave shortly after you were born. He said that I wasn't worthy of being Queen. No one knew I was a witch. King J had erased my memory, making me think that I was human."

Heero was paralyzed, but he mechanically hugged the small girl lightly. Mary pulled back and smiled at him. She had tears in her eyes and one rolled gently off of her pale cheek. " I'm so proud of you." Her eyes grew distant and she smiled some more. " I'm so proud of Trowa as well."

" Why didn't you ever come to Trowa? " Heero asked.

A sad look crossed Marys face. " He's not highly connected here. I could never reach him. But you, you were special."

" What am I doing here? " Heero asked.

" I'm giving you my gift, " Mary replied. " I am an old soul, so eventually I will return to the world. And my time is soon. After I return to the world, memories of this life will be wiped away. "

" Because you have reunited the kingdoms, my master has allowed me to give you one gift. One gift that will change your life forever, " Mary smiled. " A gift I can give to Duo as well."

Heero stared at his mother, waiting for the answer. His heart pounded in his chest and he could feel butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

" I can make Duo human again, " Mary said. " And I can make you human. Would you like my gift? "

Heero's heart stopped as Mary spoke those words. To be human. To not be a creature of darkness, to be able to eat normal meals. Not having to survive on blood. Not having inhuman strength. To be normal. To be free. To grow old.

Mary watched as those usually tense features began to crumble. And a vulnerable little boy was revealed. Prussian blue eyes welled with tears, and those eyes focused on her. His mouth opened and closed, but no words could emerge. Finally, he nodded his head.

Mary smiled and stepped forward. She placed her small hands on Heero's shoulders, pulled the boy down and kissed him softly on the forehead. " Your wish is granted. My son."

The feather light kiss spread a warmth through Heero's body and he felt the world begin to disappear around him. Falling and falling, and suddenly, something caught him. Or rather, someone.

***********************************************************************************************

Duo was sobbing uncontrollably. As well as Quatre and silent tears were rolling down Trowa's cheeks. The once loud battlefield was now deathly silent as everyone looked over Heero Yuy. Duo's vision was cloudy, but he didn't miss it when Heero's eyes fluttered open, and Heero's chest heaved up and down as he started breathing again.

" He-Heero? " Duo whispered, his eyes somehow not believing that those blue eyes that he loved so much were staring back at him.

" Duo, " Heero's voice was hoarse and raspy, but a smile spread across those lips. Despite the burning pain in his chest, Heero was floating on air. " Aishiteru Duo, " Heero whispered.

" Heero, " Duo cried, tears still rolling down his cheeks. The crowd around them let out gasps of surprise, and then gasps of relief. " Heero! I thought I lost you! "

" Duo, " Heero said. His voice was weak but he knew he would be okay. " I, I have to tell you something."

Duo looked at Heero, eyes shining with love and relief. " We're no longer cursed."

Confusion crossed those elfin features and Heero's smile grew wider. " We're no longer...vampires."

" I think he's lost to much blood, " Wufei commented.

Heero glared at the chinese boy and Duo chuckled. Heero managed to lift a hand up and place his finger in Duo's warm mouth. Searching for the sharp canine. He pushed against the tooth, and waited. Nothing happened. He pushed harder and harder until Duo cried out in pain.

Duo's eyes widened as realization hit him. He did the same to Heero, and when nothing happened he cried out in sheer joy.

Heero managed to chuckle before slipping into unconsciousness.

***********************************************************************************************

~1 month later~

Heero and Duo stood in one of the Endless Kingdoms rooms. The one which had the door connecting to the outside world. Everyone was gathered in the room, biding farewell to their prince and newfound friend.

" Are you sure you don't want to stay here Heero? " Trowa asked. " We can rebuild the Dark Kingdom."

Heero shook his head. " We don't need to rebuild the Dark Kingdom. The world is united, everyone wants to form another kingdom. One which they can all live peacefully in."

Trowa smiled and wrapped an arm tightly around Quatre. " Who would have thought my little angel would become a prince? "

Quatre blushed. He had found a way to control his psychic powers, and the first thing he did was hunt for the lost prince. As far as he knew, the lost prince was not alive. Abdul had asked that Quatre stay on the throne, and it didn't take much to convince the blond to stay.

Quatre stepped forward and hugged Duo tightly. " Tell my sisters I'm okay ok."

Duo nodded, returning the hug. Quatre quickly hugged Heero, telling the boy that he better take good care of his friend.

" Your majesty, are you sure you want to live in a world of humans? " Wufei asked. Sally punched him in the arm. Wufei turned red and muttered an apology. " Take care sir."

Heero and Wufei shook hands, and Wufei raised an eyebrow at Duo. Duo grinned and pumped Wufei's hand up and down sharply. " I'll miss you Wu-man, " Duo smiled. Wufei muttered something under his breath and returned to Sally.

Everyone quickly said their goodbyes. Including Zechs, Treize, Catherine, and Dorothy. Duo and Heero were about to step through the door when King Dekim showed up.

There was a scowl on the mans face as he stalked forward. Heero braced himself, ready for a blow but he was shocked when Dekim paused.

" You know where the door is if you ever decide to come back, " Dekim said flatly, purposely not looking at Heero.

Heero bit back a smile. Everyone sure has come a long way, he thought. Trowa had taught him the charm for the door, with one last look at his brother, he and Duo walked out the door. This goodbye wasn't forever.

As soon as the door shut, Duo jumped into Heero's arms. Kissing him tenderly, he pulled back slightly. " Are you sure you want to do this Hee-chan? " Duo asked.

Heero smiled and kissed Duo again. " Hai. I want to live a normal life."

Duo grinned and grabbed Heero's hand. " The first thing we need to do is eat! I'm starving. Do you want to eat chinese food? Or do you want to eat fast food? " Duo continued his mindless chatter as they descended the mountain and found them back in town.

Duo's eyes lit up when he saw the same ice cream stand they had crossed when they were heading to Dekims castle. " Hey Hee-chan, lets grab some ice cream."

Heero smiled, remembering his thoughts the last time he was here. Heero felt like a small child. He no longer needed to worry about feeding, no longer had to worry about killing people. And he no longer had that guilty feeling for turning Duo into a vampire.

Duo bought them some ice cream and handed Heero a cone. Duo demonstrated how to eat it, swirling his tongue around the cold treat. Heero's tongue darted out cautiously, surprised at the coldness and then marveling at it's sweetness. He had never tasted such a thing and Duo's eyes sparkled as he watched his koi.

" There's a whole lot more I need to show you, " Duo said. He grabbed Heero's arm and dragged him toward the train station. " But there's something I want to do first."

***********************************************************************************************

~LEMON~

The train ride home was fast. Duo nearly pulled Heero all the way to his house. Once inside Duo threw Heero onto the couch. He smiled at Heero's startled face and crawled up his body. Duo's lips pressed against his. His tongue darted out, licking along Heero's bottom lip. Heero opened his mouth and Duo plundered into it's warm wetness.

Their tongues slid together in a little dance. Both tasting each other for the first time in a long time. Heero's hands curled around Duo's waist, pressing that lithe body tightly against his own. Duo moaned and thrust against Heero's growing member.

Still kissing, Heero tugged at the band of Duo's hair. The chestnut mass fell undone, cascading around the beautiful angel. Heero buried his hands in the silky mane as Duo's hands traveled under his shirt. Pushing the offending material off of his lovers body, Duo smiled. Licking his lips he swiftly attacked the pink nipples.

Heero moaned as Duo's hot tongue swirled around his hardened nub. He threw his head back when Duo's hand came up and pinched the other. Slowly, Duo descended down Heero's hard body. His tongue glided down the smooth skin. He dipped his tongue into Heero's belly button, causing Heero to arch off the couch.

Duo quickly unfastened Heero's pants, nearly yanking it off of him. Duo smiled when he realized that Heero was wearing no underwear. His arousal stood free and proud begging Duo to devour it.

Duo traced Heero's cock lightly with his tongue. The small touch sent shivers down Heero's body and he quickly sat up, now he had Duo pinned to the couch. Driven by hunger and need, Heero literally ripped Duo's clothes off. Heero didn't bother with the foreplay, he quickly swallowed Duo's cock, causing Duo to moan and grip Heero's hair tightly.

" Oh gods Heero, " Duo panted. Thrusting helplessly into that hot mouth.

Heero's hand closed around the shaft, stroking up and down, keeping constant friction on the burning arousal. Heero kept a steady rhythm, bringing Duo closer and closer to climax. Shutting his eyes, Duo cried out as he came violently into Heero's awaiting mouth.

Heero swallowed every drop, he removed the softened member from his mouth and gazed up at Duo. His violet eyes were half lidded and his forehead was covered in a thin veil of sweat.

" I love you Duo," Heero murmured. He crawled up Duo's body and kissed him softly. Duo's arms came around Heero's neck as he returned the kiss.

Scooping Duo up in his arms, Heero headed up the stairs. Duo guided him to his room and Heero laid him across the bed.

Duo's arousal was rapidly returning as Heero nuzzled his neck. He switched back and forth between kissing and licking until Duo was panting. He reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out a bottle of lotion.

Handing the bottle to Heero, Duo spread his legs invitingly. Heero quickly coated his fingers and slowly began prepping Duo.

Duo moaned, thrusting back onto those fingers. When all three were inside, Heero thrusted them in and out with growing speed. Duo was panting with need, those fingers were brushing up against his magic spot with every thrust. Finally, Heero pulled his fingers out and coated his aching erection.

He quickly positioned himself and held Duo's eyes as he slid in to that tight heat. They both moaned as Heero entered him. Duo's muscles gripped his cock tightly, and Heero's cock filled Duo completely. Heero paused for a moment, letting Duo adjust, and slowly began thrusting in and out.

Heero quickly changed his angle, so which each thrust, he brushed against his magic spot. Duo cried out, raising his hips and meeting Heero thrust for thrust.

" Harder! " Duo panted. Heero quickly complied, driving harder, deeper, and faster in to Duo.

" Oh gods Heero, you feel so good, " Duo moaned. Heero was pounding him in to the bed now, each thrust driving them higher and higher on the latter of ecstasy. Heero felt himself beginning to reach climax, quickly, his hand wrapped around Duo's cock and stroked it in time with his thrusts.

Duo screamed, his hot seed pulsing out of his cock in a warm stream. His muscles tightened around Heero's length, causing Heero to reach his own completetion. Heero filled his lover with his hot passion, moaning Duo's name continuously.

~END LEMON~

Heero collapsed next to his lover. Wrapping the braided beauty in his arms. Duo sighed contently, snuggling up closely to Heero. Both were floating on cloud 9. Heero felt a strange excitement fill his heart. He was free. He and Duo were no longer part of the darkness. He wouldn't have to kill anyone again. The kingdoms were no longer segregated or at war.

Duo was having similar thoughts. Happy that his life now returned to normal. Made even better by the fact that he was lying in Heero's arms. Their lives weren't in danger anymore, they could finally concentrate on each other. They could build a new life together, and even though Heero was the new one to this world, Duo felt as though he were even newer.

" I love you Duo, " Heero murmured.

" I love you too Heero, " Duo replied. He felt lips brush against the top of his head and he smiled.

They could explore this new world together.


~Owari~

::cries:: It's over. I had fun writing this story. Thank you for all of your reviews everyone! I didn't expect to get so many. ::hugs all reviewers:: Thank you so much for the support. I love you all! I hope you all enjoyed it. Please tell me what you think. For 'ol times sake. I hope the ending wasn't disapointing. And I'm pretty sure the lemon sucked, I didn't really feel like writing it. I hope I answered all of your questions about the fic. I *think* I covered everything. Hm, I was thinking about making a sequel....what do you think?

Thank You: Fu, Felflowne, Kelly, lady yuy, Jessie, Komadori-chan, Wildfire friendship, Izadelle, Samera, Lil Dreamer, Nicolaeis, liquid flames, Jenny, cutie chan, Gothic Kitten, Arai Otome, sana, Harmonie Des Anges, Myst, Lady~Metaka, Kimberly, kyo_death_angel, Female Heero Yuy, Lin, wisdom, Nurikoholic, Sephiroth, Trunkzgurl, Quatreina, Katsumi Maxwell, Dugiena, Angelhereal, Lizbeth, tamrinm, ivy, Katrina, Demonwings, Wachey P87, luke, candytrain, Chibi Shi-Chan, Dark Night Childe, Dark Gatomon, Kaminari, Rashka Blackthrone, A humble worshipper of shinigami-sama, Candy_Mannz, Omoide Keeper, Lotus-Chan, kikkomen, Michelle, Dava J, Keeshan, Enigma, Slayer, N1K, mike, no name, Trainer Rachel, duo's angel, black_pheonix, Amazon, Pop Flower, Seiko, Night Crawler, Serena, T.K. Yuy, PiCItUps60, Shinigami, Raye Tajiri, Heartfire WInd, Celesital Megami, d_d_duley, Wings, Wingfan, nanashi, koneko yuy, Katya E.M, Ryu Kukyo, Black Nightmare, winter, Paige, Angelyn, Eilonwy, Celestial Koujo, Andia, (And I would like to thank Orion Yuy, trigger happy jack, sm00thy 31, and Free Thinker for your constant reviews. ^_^)

Special Thanks To: Duo Jr (I'm working on a non AU fic right now. ^_~), *Kat*Chan*, Rae, Tanya, Kaylie, candace, Zuci, Ibolynn, Mikomi Hoshi, and Shadowess. Wow, you all have been with me from the very beginning huh? Thanks so much! Thank you Jade Tatsu, I appreciated your honesty and help. ^_^ Thank you Jon, for your help with the vampire powers and stuff. And of course you Wildfires Flame, I didn't forget you ^_~ Thanks for putting my fic on your site. ^_^

I think that's everyone. I'm sorry if I forgot you, I tried my best to get everyone down. Once again, thank you so much for your support. Please review. Ja ne.

Dia-chan
On To Epilouge

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive