Dark Kingdom Epilogue


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I don't own the gundam boys.

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1+2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: yaoi, shounen ai, angst, sap, OOC, AU
Note* MY BAD! I forget to mention what happened to Une! I just re-read that chapter. I'm a baka for not reading it over before uploading it. So here's an Epilogue. I wasn't going to write one, but, stupidity hit me so here it is. It's kinda short though. Once again, thanks for reviewing everyone. I hope you enjoy.


~1 year later~

Duo and Heero were spread out on a large beach blanket. The sun beat down on their sun baked skin. The sound of the ocean filled their ears, putting them in a relaxing state. The beach was completely deserted, making them the only two people on the large stretch of sand. Duo rolled over on his side, watching Heero as he laid on his stomach, soaking up the rays.

" Hey Hee-chan, " Duo murmured.

" Hm? " Heero grunted. He slowly cracked open one blue eye, Duo's heartshaped face leered over him, violet eyes filling his world.

" Whatever happened to Une? " Duo asked.

Heero was startled. Where did that come from? " What makes you ask that? "

Duo shrugged. " I don't know. Just curious I guess."

Heero sat up thoughtfully. Whatever *did* happen to Une? Shortly after the fight with Une, the witch had disappeared. Not before giving her apologies, and Quatre and Trowa had said they hadn't heard from her since. Heero shrugged. " I don't know. Perhaps she's just trying to get her life together. I mean, she tried to destroy all three kingdoms."

Duo nodded. " I suppose. I wonder if she's okay."

" Duo, I'm sure Une can take care of herself, " Heero said raising his eyebrow. " I mean, she destroyed my kingdom in one blow."

" I know. But the powers are sealed again aren't they? " Duo asked.

" Yeah, but even so. Une is still strong, " Heero assured him. " But, I'm sure she won't try anything stupid again."

Duo grinned and pounced on his koi. " So, Hee-chan. How are you enjoying this world? " Duo purred. He nibbled on Heero's ear, eliciting a low moan from him.

" Nnnnnn, " Heero moaned as those lips traveled down his neck. " It's great. So...many....things I've never....nnnn....seen."

" We're not done exploring yet, " Duo whispered. His hot breath sent chills down Heero's spine. He was about to envelop Heero's hard nipple in his mouth when he had a thought.

" Did Trowa ever re-build the Dark Kingdom? " Duo asked.

Heero pulled his mind out of his lust as Duo's words sank in. " Iie. He and Quatre are at the Sanq Kingdom. The vampires are mixed around in the Endless Kingdom' and the Sanq Kingdom. They don't mind."

" Oh. We should go visit them some time, " Duo said, and quickly returned to pleasurable things.


~Owari~

I'm sorry this was so short. Please tell me what you think.^_^

Dia-chan
Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive