Dark Kingdom Chapter 20


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys. And I don't own Final Fantasy 8 either!

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1+2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: yaoi, lemon, angst, sap, OOC, AU
Note* Thank you for reviewing everyone. You know what? I hadn't realized how much I was actually torturing Duo. Wildfires Flame pointed it out to me. My bad. Duo: *blinks* My bad? You make Dr.J fall in love with me, and now you put some death threat in my body, and all you can say is ' My bad! ' Heero: *wraps Duo in his arms protectively* Omae o korosu Dia! Duo: *makes a cross with his fingers* Be gone evil one! Dia-chan: *sweatdrop* Anyways, the story is almost done. I think this is going to be the second to the last chapter. I hope you enjoy. ^_^

~Endless Kingdom~

Heero and the others were about to leave the kingdom when they saw Rashid and Quatre. The blond jumped off of Sandrock and jumped on to Trowa. He wrapped his arms around Trowa's neck, nearly in tears. " Trowa! Are you alright? I saw the whole thing! " Quatre cried.

" I'm fine, " Trowa said gently. He wrapped his arms tightly around the other boy, until Quatre calmed down.

Heero waited as patiently as he could. Finally, the blond pulled back and Heero got straight to the point. " Quatre, can you tell me where Duo is? " Heero asked.

Quatre looked at Heero in confusion. He shook his head and waited for an explanation. " Why are you asking me? "

" You have special abilities Quatre, " Heero explained. " Your a psychic. "

" A psychic? " Quatre repeated.

" Yes, " Heero said. He was to intent on finding Duo and finding him *now*. " Please Quatre. Do you think you can tell me where he is? "

" B-But how am I supposed to know? "

" How did you know that Trowa and I were fighting? " Heero asked.

" I don't know. The pictures just flashed in my head, " Quatre replied. Quatre stared at Heero. He could see the distress and urgency on those handsome features. But he honestly didn't know what to do.

" Please Quatre, " Heero begged. " Just try. Please? For Duo. "

Quatre sucked in a deep breath, " Okay. I'll try. "

***********************************************************************************************

~J's Hideout~

Duo woke up. He had fallen asleep outside of the cave; the sun had fallen and the night air was cool. He sat up shaking his head. His memories were scattered, like the bits and pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. But what was amazing was, some of those pieces were slowly fitting together. He saw a dark haired boy, passion filled prussian blue eyes, a slightly proud mouth. He looked familiar. Like, Prince Heero...but there was something different between the two. The Heero Yuy he knew had a cold and intense gaze, but this boy, his eyes were full of love and kindness.

Duo brought a hand up to his head, violet eyes shut tightly. What the hell did that mean? Another picture. Heero curled up on a bed in a fetal ball, tear stains running down his cheeks. Heero, crying?

Anger quickly mounted and Duo threw the memories to the side. That was all bullshit. Heero was probably playing some trick on him. Giving him a hallucination. Making him want to go back to him. Duo stood up and stomped back into the cave.

The cave was dark and quiet when Duo stepped inside. His body immediately jumped into hyper alert. Muscles tensing and ears straining.

BONK!

***********************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

King Dekim had passed out in the middle of Dorothy's speech. Dorothy glared at her king, she marched to the door and slammed it shut.

" You two, make sure the king doesn't leave his chambers, " Dorothy ordered two soldiers who stood nearby.

" I'm sorry but we can not take orders from you, " One man apologized.

The firelight burned in Dorothy's eyes and she glared at the two of them. " If you want to live, you'll keep the king in the chambers."

" Yes ma'am, " They saluted quickly.

Dorothy ran up to the room in which she had left Heero and the others. Only to find that they were no longer there. Damn it! She looked out the window and to her relief, she spotted them standing just outside of the gates.

Quatre was standing there with his eyes shut. Concentrating on finding his power. He felt beads of sweat gather at his forehead. He squeezed his eyes so tightly he began to see blue dots.

" I'm sorry Heero, " Quatre apologized opening his eyes. " I can't do it."

As soon as the last word left Quatre's mouth, he felt like he had been knocked on the head by a tree trunk. Trowa immediately caught Quatre before the boy fell to the ground. " It's Duo, " He gasped.

The scene slowly unfolding behind Quatre's eyelids. He spoke even though he couldn't hear his own voice. Duo had gotten knocked out and he was lying in a cave like place. Quatre looked around and saw J and Une leaning over Duo. He could just barely hear the words that came from J's lips, but he heard them none the less.

" Their going to wipe out his memory for good! " Quatre cried. He watched as J brought down one wrinkled hand to caress Duo's soft cheek. He leaned forward and brushed his lips lightly over Duo's.

DUOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Quatre screamed mentally.

Quatre? Came a soft whisper.

Quatre's eyes widened, it sounded like Duo. Is that you Duo?

Where am I? And....where's.....?

Heero is fine. He's right here. We're on our way.

Heero?

Yes Duo, Heero. Don't you remember?

A little.......

The voice in Quatre's mind sounded weak and tired, like he was going to go unconscious in unconsciousness. Can you tell me where you are Duo?

Lots of flowers, no trees. A large gray rock.....hidden entrance......

Quatre's blue eyes flew open, the connection had been destroyed. He sat up and looked at Heero. " I spoke with Duo."

Heero nearly shook the blond. " What did he say? Is he alright? Do you know where he is? "

Quatre swallowed. " He seems to be alright for now. J and Une knocked him unconscious. He told me he's by a lot of flowers, there are no trees, and a gray rock with a hidden entrance."

" It sounds like the OZ Gardens, " Dorothy announced from behind them.

Everyone turned to look at the blond girl. " I shall gather my forces immediately, " She glanced over at Zechs and Treize. " I take it you will be gathering your soldiers as well? "

" Do we need them? " Zechs asked. He turned to Heero. " I mean, it's just J and Une right? "

Heero shook his head. " We need them, " He said simply. " J doesn't need an army, he can create one in a split second. "

" King Dekim is okay with this? " Trowa asked skeptically.

" King Dekim is an old drunk who has passed out, " Dorothy said flatly. " I'm taking care of things. My rank is high enough for it. "

Heero nodded. " Gather your soldiers. Zechs, Treize gather our soldiers as well. Give them a brief explanation. Tell them this is going to be the final battle."

" Yes sir, " Treize and Zechs saluted. Running towards the trees where their soldiers stood recuperating.

Heero and Trowa kneeled down and discussed a battle strategy. " J will probably call up some monsters, " Heero said. " I can use the Shadow Flight to get closer to J with out him knowing. "

Trowa nodded. " I'll join Treize and Zechs and help command the battle." They both turned to look at Quatre.

" Don't tell me to stay here, " Quatre said boldly. " Duo is my best friend. "

" Wufei, " Trowa said turning to the chinese boy. " You keep an eye on Quatre."

" Yes your majesty, " Wufei bowed.

" Do you know what your going to use against J? " Trowa asked.

Heero nodded silently. He stood up and whistled. Wing immediately joined his side. " I'm going to use the same power J is going to use. Ebian. "

" But, your majesty, " Wufei protested. " Can you control it? What if you end up killing yourself? "

Heero just shrugged. " Hurry up. We'll help Treize and Zechs gather the soldiers and we're off. I don't want to be to late for Duo. "

***********************************************************************************************

~OZ Gardens~

J chuckled. " So their finally deciding to attack, " J commented. He turned to Une. " I will teach you one last spell, " He said calmly. " This is going to be the final battle. After this, we shall rule the world! "

" The Flame Dragon is one of the Ultimate Powers, " J quickly explained. " Do not use this until you are sure you won't need anymore of your powers. After you use it, you won't be able to cast anymore spells. "

Une nodded, listening to every word carefully. J quickly told her that she just needed to concentrate on her powers, combining her fire spells into one being. Une looked over at Duo, "What about the boy? "

J grinned, " After I'm finished preparing everything we need, will you give us some time alone? "

Une merely nodded her head. Feeling even more sorry for the boy.

***********************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

Heero had everyone assembled. Even thought the witches and the vampires were glaring each other up and down, they stood silent. Dorothy, Heero, and Trowa stood in front of them. Letting their command be known.

" King J has been trying to destroy the kingdoms. He has already succeeded in destroying the Dark Kingdom. He thinks that he can rule the world. If we don't stop him, no one will, " Heero announced. " This isn't going to be an easy battle. I tell you this now because I know my father. You will not be battling against soldiers. Instead you will be fighting against monsters. And it will not be easy. "

" I don't want to see Witches fighting against Vampires and I don't want to see Vampires fighting against Witches. Do you understand me? We can not afford to lose this battle! " Heero finished.

The vampires cheered but the witches did nothing. Although there was grim respect in all of their eyes. " Lets go! " Dorothy shouted.

This time everyone cheered and they took off at a gallop to the OZ Gardens.

***********************************************************************************************

~Mt.Peacemillion~

Ron watched the vision before him play before his eyes. He could see the Witches and the Vampires heading out to battle. Together. The humans from the Sanq Kingdom were also headed toward the battle. That man Abdul had returned to gather what he could of the soldiers.

" If Heero Yuy succeeds, the world will once again be at peace with each other, " Ron commented.

" But will he succeed? He doesn't understand his full power yet, " Daigo replied.

" Well whatever does happen, Heero Yuy will go down in history, " Merquise said. " As one of the greatest rulers in the world. "

***********************************************************************************************

~OZ Gardens~

J loomed over the unconscious beauty. He already had the monsters prepared for battle. They stood around the garden awaiting Une's command. He traced a finger across the fine bones of Duo's face. He would have this beauty and he would have him now. There was no love potion he could put on him, so the only thing he could do was take him while he was unconscious. Because after he was done, he was going to slip the potion into Duo's mouth.

His hand ran down the front of Duo's shirt. Slowly unbuttoning it and letting the shirt fall open. His eyes widened as he took in the defined chest and lean muscles. His skin was creamy and flawless and he ran another finger down his torso. So smooth, it was like silk.

A tremor went through J's body, and he felt himself react to the slight touch. He gently slid the shirt off of that beautiful body, and leaned forward to kiss him once again.

***********************************************************************************************

~Heero's Ride~

Heero didn't know how he knew, but he knew something was happening to Duo right at that very moment. He urged Wing to go faster and the horse complied. Trowa glanced over at his brother, he couldn't imagine what must be going through the boys head. He didn't know what he would do if it was Quatre. Trowa looked over at his angel. He had never seen this side to the blond boy before. His face was set and determined and there was a blazing light in those blue eyes.

Trowa felt a smile tug at his lips when he realized he had misjudged his koi. Quatre wasn't as weak as he appeared to be.

Throwing caution to the wind, Heero jumped onto Wings saddle and began to transform. He would reach Duo much faster as a hawk.

" Heero! What are you doing!? " Trowa shouted.

Heero couldn't respond so he sent a mental image of a very bloody and very dead King J to Trowa. Heero took off and he flew faster than he ever flew in his entire life.

As Heero crossed the lands he noticed the scramble of monsters guarding the garden. He sent the picture to Trowa, hoping that his brother had received it. There were all sorts of different monsters. Heero recognized a few from the old books in the library.

There were Death Claws, Mesmerizes, Vysages, and a DIABLOS! The hawk barely missed the long claw that the Diablos had shot at him. Heero circled around the creature, damn it! He didn't have time to play with this thing. Duo needed his help!

The large devil creature flapped it's wings and shot a series of spells at him. The hawk dove, twirled, and dodged. Heero sent his mind numbing energy, paralyzing it for a second. Trowa would have to take care of it, he decided.

The hawk dove for the gray rock which stood out from the clearing. As he landed he began to transform. He stood in front of the rock and examined it for an opening.

***********************************************************************************************

~Inside the Cave~

Violet eyes flew open when he felt a hot tongue gliding across his neck. J was leaning over him, still fully clothed, but, Duo wasn't so fortunate. (sorry. but at least I didn't make J naked.::shudders::)

Duo immediately pushed away from the old man, grabbing the covers and draping it across his body. " What the fuck are you doing? " Duo demanded. He glared at the old man who was staring at him in shock.

" Duo, koi, it's been so long, " J purred. He crawled up the length of Duo's body, only to have Duo's knees jammed into his stomach. Duo jumped off the bed and searched frantically for his clothes. " I told you not to touch me. "

J growled and launched himself at the other boy. Duo fell back onto the ground in mild surprise. J's hands were groping him all over his body, sliding up his leg....

" Itai! " J jumped when sharp teeth dug into his shoulder. He looked up to see blood dripping from Duo's fangs.

" You little-" J started but the walls around the cave exploded.

J and Duo looked up in surprise, the cave was no longer a cave. The walls were in crumbles and a very agitated Heero stood there; trembling in anger. " Get off of him! "

***********************************************************************************************

~In the Garden~

Trowa had already informed the soldiers of what to expect. He had received the mental picture Heero had sent him. But seeing it up close was a whole different story. Heero had viewed the creatures from above, but from down below, these creatures were from a whole other world. They towered over the soldiers, they were about the same size as a ten story building.

There were hundreds and hundreds of the monsters, Trowa could almost smell the fear of the soldiers. But they had to continue. There was no turning back now.

Trowa raised his arm in the air, took a quick glance at Quatre, and lowered his hand. The soldiers charged forward screaming for their victory.


To be continued..........

Gomen nasai, I know this sounded rushed. And I'm sorry if this didn't make sense. I'm almost done with the story! ::dances around:: I think the next chapter will be the last. Don't worry, I will get that part up soon. Don't forget to review. ^_~


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 21

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive