Dark Kingdom Chapter 19


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys. Please don't sue me. I have no money.

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1+2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: YAOI! lemon, angst, sap, OOC, AU
Note* Thank you for the reviews everyone! I *really* appreciate the support. ::smiles:: Don't worry Duo Jr, there will be NO Jx2 lemon....that's just....wrong.(no offense to anyone who likes that pairing!) I just don't want to imagine J and Duo doing the wild thing. I hope you don't throw my computer out the window....::sweatdrop::....Sorry it took so long to get this part out. I hope you all enjoy.


~J's Hideout~

Duo clutched his scythe tightly to his chest. Adrenaline was still courseing through his veins. He was so close! Just one little swipe and he could have ended Heero Yuy forever. Okay, maybe not forever. He was a vampire after all. But still...he could have injured him just a little bit.

J was nearly rolling on the ground from laughter, the look on Heero's face! Duo stared at the old man in disbelief. How the hell could the old man be laughing?! Heero wasn't someone to take lightly. " Shut up, " Duo shouted angrily. The tone of his voice halted J's laughter.

He looked up at Duo, and was about to retort, but he thought better of it, " Gomen Duo "

Duo ignored him and walked over to the couch. He had dropped Une to the ground where she was still sitting; dumbfounded. Slowly, she looked up at J, " Why didn't the potion you taught me work? "

" Hm, maybe you didn't do it right, " J replied. His glare towards Une quieted her quickly, swallowing her questions.

" Why don't you let me go back and finish him? " Duo asked. He walked over to a nearby shelf and grabbed a wooden stake off of it. Why the hell did J keep a stake around here? He looked at J questionly but said nothing.

King J shook his head, " We'll wait for him to come to us. I have a feeling he'll come by very soon "

Duo stared at him for a moment, " What makes you think that? "

" You know very well why. Heero Yuy has been obsessed over you since your family.... " J trailed.

Duo clenched his jaw, his hand tightening around the stake so tightly it broke in half. The wood broke into his hand, causing blood to seep out quickly. J stepped forward, reaching for his hand. But Duo backed off, " I'm fine " His tone was flat and cold.

" I know you want to get rid of Heero now, but it's wiser that we wait, " J said.

" Why? "

" We just need to wait, " J replied.

************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

Heero was still staring at the spot where Duo had dissapeared. What the hell did J do to his koi?! He was so angry his entire body started shaking. Trowa climbed off of Heavyarms and walked over to his brother. He placed a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him.

The anger Heero felt before was nothing compared to what he felt now. To make things worst, the gate opened and out stepped Dorothy. Hands raised in the air in surrendor. Heero saw red.

With an animal cry, he launched himself onto Dorothy. Teeth bared and probing for her neck. There were hands on his shoulders, trying to pry him off of her.

" Heero! Calm down! " Trowa shouted. But Heero didn't hear it. His fangs got closer and closer to that pale throat.

" Stop it! Your majesty! I need to talk with you! " Dorothy shouted, her arms trying to protect herself.

Heero's nails were digging into her skin, drawing blood. But the girls gaze was steady, and her eyes showed no fear.

" HEERO! " Trowa shouted again. There were two sets of hands on his shoulders now. Both Wufei and Trowa were trying to get the prince off of her.

" What's going on?! " Zechs shouted. He had seen Duo's appearence from the battlefield, and now he saw a girl lying on the ground. Heero on top of her. And Wufei and Trowa trying to get him off of her.

" Stop him! " Wufei ordered.

Zechs immediately complied. He joined the other two, and after a few more minutes, they were able to tear Heero away.

" Let go of me! " Heero yelled. His mind was a jumble of thoughts. The only thing he was capable of understanding was, kill everyone. He turned around and attacked the closest person to him.

Trowa.

************************************************************************************************

~J's Hideout~

" Duo, come over here, " J said. His lips were curled up in a wide grin as he looked into the pond. Heero was attacking Trowa.

Duo walked over and looked into the pond. Shocked. What the hell was Heero doing now? Attacking his own family?

Heero had his hand sealed around Trowa's throat, his other arm pushing away Wufei and Zechs' hands. Duo could see them shouting at him, but he wasn't able to read their lips.

" What's he doing? " Duo asked.

" I don't know. But it's quite amusing " J replied.

Duo watched as those two brothers fought. There was something familiar about Trowa....but he couldn't quite place it. Shaking his head, and not interested in the fight. He turned around and walked over to Une. The two were discussing different ways to kill Heero. It was quite amusing. Much more interesting than watching those two fight.

************************************************************************************************

~Sanq Kingdom~

Quatre and Rashid were going over an old map of Dekims castle. They were planning on destroying the whole thing. Useing the same power that Une had used on them. Catherine had agreed to cast the spell, and now, they were trying to decide where they would have their soldiers escape to. A safe place to gather them before the castle was destroyed.

While making the plans, Quatre felt a pain deep in his stomache. He cried out more in surprise than in pain. Something was wrong. He could feel it. His eyes shut, and he could vaguely hear Rashid in the background. Images were flashing before his eyes.

Heero and Trowa. They were both fighting, Heero was choking him while punching him in the stomache. Zechs and Wufei were trying their best to restrain him, and failing miserably. Quatre could sense Heero's feelings. The poor boy had snapped.

Another blow to the stomache and Trowa was knocked out cold. Heero turned around, eyes blazing, daring Wufei and Zechs to interfere with him now.

Trowa!!!!!! Quatre screamed mentally.

************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

Trowa!!!!! The mental voice screamed in Heero's mind. The cry was shattered and broke through the thick haze which had clouded Heero's mind. Heero blinked in surprise. His eyes finally focusing on him, and taking in his surrondings.

Trowa was slumped to the ground. Dorothy's eyes were wide with disbelief. And Zechs and Wufei were staring at him in shock; poised and ready for Heero's attack.

" Shit! " Heero knelt by Trowa, slapping the boy on his cheeks. Trying to get those eyes to open. Zechs and Wufei stood back cautiously for a moment. Both decideing that Heero was back to normal, they knelt by Trowa as well.

What was that? Heero thought to himself. It sounded like Quatre. Shaking his head, he focused on bringing back his brother from unconsiousness.

Dorothy cleared her throat, " You can bring him into the castle if you'd like. I will send a healer to him immediately "

" How do we know that we can trust you? " Wufei asked skeptically.

" Well, that's the chance you must be willing to take, " Dorothy replied, " However, I found out some very interesting information about Une "

" Like what? " Zechs asked.

" About Une and King J's plans, " Dorothy replied.

" Why should we trust you? You killed Duo after all, " Wufei sneered.

Heero froze at the sound of Duo's name. The boy didn't even recognize him. He had been staring at Heero with pure hatred. Staring at a stranger. J was going to die. Very very slowly. What the fuck did the old man do to his koi?!

" We'll take him inside, " Heero said calmly.

Everyone, including Dorothy, turned to look at Heero in surprise. " If you try anything, " Heero looked at Dorothy, " You will die " He said it simply. As if telling her the sky was blue.

Dorothy nodded and motioned for them to follow her inside, " King Dekim doesn't know what I have found out yet. And he doesn't know that I am speaking to you, so this must remain a secret for now "

Everyone nodded and followed Dorothy into the castle quietly.

************************************************************************************************

~Sanq Kingdom~

Quatre was sick with worry. After that brief glimpse of what he had seen, he had told Rashid to get Catherine ready. He wanted to leave for the Endless Kingdom immediately.

He kept telling himself over and over that Trowa was fine. He had just been knocked out. The words repeated in his head even as he mounted Sandrock, followed by several other soldiers which had been left behind, and headed for the Endless Kingdom.

************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

Heero had placed Trowa on a bed. Dorothy had guided them to one of the top towers. Away from potential danger in the castle. Not that Heero needed protection. With his emotions still running raw, he could easily wipe out an army.

Dorothy had brought one of the healers into the room. The woman didn't question her, she looked over Trowa and said that he would be fine. He was just unconsious and would wake up with a slight headache. Nothing serious.

Heero was still confused over the incident which had happened in his head. Had that truly been Quatre's voice? Weird. He would speak with Wufei about it when they had time alone.

" These are some papers I found in Une's chambers, " Dorothy said interrupting Heero's thoughts. She handed the papers to Heero, he looked it over without much surprise. It was pretty obvious that that was what J intended to do. The man was power hungry.

" And? " Heero questioned.

Dorothy stared at Heero, " Aren't you worried? "

" No "

Dorothy rolled her eyes. Typical. Nothing intimadated Heero Yuy.

" What do you want Dorothy? " Wufei growled.

She cleared her throat and stood up. She walked across the room back and forth, seeming hesitant to speak, " Well...I was thinking....perhaps we could.....join forces? "

" Join forces?! " Wufei sputtered, he stared at Dorothy like the girl had sprouted a second head.

" Yes, " Dorothy replied, " Of course...i'm going to have to speak with King Dekim about it first "

" Dekim isn't going to go for it, " Heero said simply.

" Well than, the kingdom will just have to overthrow him, " Dorothy said.

Three pairs of eyes shot open as they stared at the blond girl. Was she serious?

************************************************************************************************

~J's Hideout~

Duo was growing antsy. He couldn't sit still in this cave for very much longer. Standing up, he paced back and forth, nibbling on the end of his braid. It was so boring. J was busy staring into the pond. The old man had been sitting there for hours now, chuckling every so often, and Une was asleep. And Duo....was bored.

" I need to get out of here, " Duo announced.

J looked up from the pond and smiled. He motioned for Duo to join him, and Duo hesitated for a moment; then slowly he made his way over. J smiled up into those beautiful violet eyes. His eyes traveled all around Duo's heartshaped face, and down and across his chest. He licked his lips in hunger, and leaned forward.

Duo on the other hand, jumped back just in time to avoid J's lips. J pouted, " What are you doing Duo-kun? "

Duo hid the shudder that swept through his body. He stood up and walked away, " I'm going outside "

He pushed open a hidden doorway, and stepped out of the cave. Sunlight and fresh air greeted him. He took in a deep breath and smiled. Being in that cave had made him slightly claustrophobic. Just like Heero's kingdom, Duo chuckled remembering the large iron walls.

Duo paused on that thought. Heero's kingdom? Since when had he been in Heero's kingdom? Duo's eyes narrowed in concentration. He didn't remember ever being in the Dark Kingdom. Puzzled, he sat down on the grass and took in the scenery.

Everything was beautiful. Fresh green grass, flowers blossoming everywhere. No tree's in sight. Just an open field. Duo turned around and looked back at the cave. It was really well hidden. No one would be able to tell that there was an entrance to it. It looked like a regular rock.

Now back to the Dark Kingdom, Duo leaned back and looked at the sky. He knew that there was something he should be remembering about that, but he couldn't quite grasp it. Small shots, a blond boy smiling at him, a dark horse prancing around a field. But nothing solid. All the other pictures were faded and incoherent.

Sighing, he shut his eyes. Willing himself to go to sleep.

************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

" You have no honor woman, " Wufei muttered to the backstabber which was Dorothy Catalonia.

" I do what I think is right, " Dorothy replied, " And I think that our joining forces with you is the best thing. If not, our whole world will be destroyed "

" Why should we help you? " Heero said, " You killed *my* Duo after all. I should kill *you* for that "

Dorothy shrugged, " Do what you gotta do. But I think you could really use the Endless Kingdom's help as well "

" We don't need your help, " Heero stood up and walked over to the window. The battle was still going on below, and it was apparant that the vampires were winning, " Besides, after the fight, I don't think your kingdom will have any soldiers left "

" You'd be surprised " Dorothy said.

Zechs stood up and looked at Heero, " Shall I inform Treize to stop the fight? "

Heero looked over at Dorothy, " Will you tell your soldiers to retreat as well? "

" Does that mean we have a deal? " Dorothy asked.

" Hn, " Was all Heero said. But he nodded. Dorothy was right. Everyone needed everyone right now, and they needed to bring J down before he caused more damage.

************************************************************************************************

~Quatre's Ride~

" Do you think we'll get there in time Rashid? " Quatre asked. They were galloping through the fields as quickly as they could.

" I hope so, " Rashid said, " Were you able to see anything when you saw Heero and Trowa's fight? "

Quatre shook his head, " No, but I could hear. I heard alot of explosions in the background "

" We'll get there in time Master Quatre, " Abdul assured him.

Quatre forced himself to smile. Hoping that Abdul's words would be true. I'm coming Trowa.

************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

Dorothy left Heero and Wufei with Trowa. She had already informed one of her soldiers to halt the battle. She was now heading to Dekims chambers. Hoping that her King had sobered up by now. She doubted it.

She knocked on the door. A muffled grunt was her reply and she pushed the door open. Dekim was lying on his bed. Legs spread out infront of him, leaning against the headboard. An empty bottle of wine sat on the bed; it's remaining contents spilled out over the sheets.

" Your majesty. There is something we must discuss, " Dorothy said. She walked over to the side of the bed and stared at her drunk king, " It is very important "

" Go on, " Dekim drawled.

Dorothy sighed and shook her head, maybe it would be easier to convince him while he was drunk. " I have stumbled upon some documents, " Dorothy replied. As she spoke, she kept her eyes locked on him, making sure that he was paying attention, " Lady Une has been working for King J "

" King J? " Dekim asked, " J is DEAD! "

" No sir. He's not. Une revived him from the dead, " Dorothy corrected, " He's here now, and he's planning on ruling the world "

Dekim chuckled, " Everybody wants to rule the world " Dekim stood up on his bed, weaving the entire time, " I WANT TO RULE THE WORLD! "

" Your majesty! Get a hold of yourself! " Dorothy scolded. She tried pulling him down, but the action infuriated him.

" Get your hands off me! " Dekim shouted.

" This is serious! " Dorothy said. She was losing her patience. All she wanted to do was slap her king until he regained his senses.

" I don't care if J want's to rule the world, " Dekim replied calmly. He sat back down, reaching over for his wine.

" No sir, you've had enough, " Dorothy grabbed the bottle and held onto it tightly, " Now you are going to listen to what I have to say "

Dekim glared at her, " Don't you order me around little girl "

" Sir! We need to join forces with Heero Yuy, " Dorothy stated, cutting to the chase.

" N-Nani?! What did you say? " Dekim yelled.

" It's the only thing we can do. If all three kingdoms don't join forces, everything will be anhilated! " Dorothy said.

Dekim shook his head, " Nonsense. Une will be able to take care of everything "

Dorothy sighed, " Sir, I just said Une is working for J " This was going to take forever to explain.

************************************************************************************************

Zechs had brought Treize up to the room. Trowa was still resting on the bed, unconsious. Wufei was standing watch, and Heero was asleep. His anger had given way to exhaustion.

~Heero's Dream~

Heero was standing in a strange place. Everything around him was ashy and gray. Nothing but mist swirling around him and cold air. Heero turned around in full circle. There was nothing in sight. Heero could make out the faint sounds of someone approaching, loader and loader the closer the person got.

Heero used his ears to detect where the person was coming from. Finally, the person came into view.

" Duo! " Heero said rushing forward. He wrapped his arms around his koi tightly, " Are you alright? Are you okay? "

Duo didn't answer. Heero continued to hold him, never wanting to let go. It felt so good to have Duo back in his arms. Exactly where he belonged. " I love you " Heero whispered against his hair. He pulled back and pressed his lips to Duo's.

Duo responded to the kiss. They kissed passionatly and Heero opened his mouth to Duo's probing tongue. Their tongues entwined and Heero was soaring high in the sky. Duo was here.

Burning pain shot from his tongue, the taste of blood filling his lips. Heero's eyes flew open. Duo was grinning, his blood dripping from those lips. Duo bit him!

" Duo? " Heero said shocked. He brought a hand up to his mouth but Duo snatched it away. He leaned forward and kissed Heero again. Biting on his lips, drawing more and more blood. Finally, Heero pushed him off.

" Stay away from me " Duo's voice was cold and flat.

And Heero felt the world begin to slip away.

The scenery changed, and he was once again standing in a familiar light. Mary was already waiting for him.

" Your majesty, " Mary smiled. She bowed slightly.

Heero just stared. The woman was even younger than before. She looked about 8 or so. Golden light encompased her entire being.

" You must explain your friends powers to him, " Mary said. Heero frowned, " Quatre Raberba Winner. He has a very rare gift "

" What do you mean? "

" He is a psychic. He has many great powers. He can communicate over long distances, read minds, talk to animals, heal people. Many many powers, " Mary explained.

So that's what he heard. It *was* Quatre. " Where's J? " Heero asked suddenly, " And what about Duo? I know that man erased his memories or something "

Mary nodded sadly, " Yes he has. But I can not tell you where he is. Quatre will be able to locate him. "

Mary looked up suddenly, anxious, " I must go before they realize i'm talking with you "

" Huh? "

" It's forbidden to communicate with the living, " Mary said quickly, " But you must leave to find J immediately, before something happens to Duo "

" What do you mean? " Heero panicked. But the light was fading and Mary was fading as well.

" What do you mean?! " Heero repeated again. Shouting it, " What about Duo?! "

~End Dream~

Heero was plummeted back into the room. Trowa was sitting up in his bed. Zechs, Treize, and Wufei were looking over him. Heero was trembling, cold sweat beading down his forehead.

" We have to go get Quatre " Heero stated.

Everyone looked at Heero confused. And he quickly explained what Mary had told him.

************************************************************************************************

~J's Hideout~

While Duo was outside, J was talking with Une. He could tell the braided boy was regaining his memories. He would have to make another potion. One which would wipe out Duo's memories forever. And something no potion could ever bring back.

" Why are you doing this? " Une asked curiously. The braided boy wasn't to bad. Friendly and caring. And extremely talkative.

" Because, he's mine, " J said simply, " You need to help me cast the spell on him. Something that no one can undo "

" But, Heero knows the powers of the ancients, " Une replied, " Won't he be able to bring back Duo's memories? "

J shook his head, " Not with my spell. But if for some reason he gets ahold of Duo, and figures out a potion/spell, i've implanted a special treat in the boys body "

" What do you mean? "

" I placed a ward over me, " J explained, " If Duo get's to far away from me without my permission, he dies "

Une stared at J. The man was totally insane. Poor Duo, she had grown quite fond of the boy. Even in the very short hours in which she had known him.



To be continued........

Phew, I finally completed this chapter. I'm totally slacking on the updates huh? Gomen. Uh, i'll try to get the next chapter out soon. Don't forget to tell me what you think. ^_^


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 20

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive