Dark Kingdom Chapter 18


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys. Please don't sue me. I have no money.

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1+2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: YAOI! lemon, angst, sap, OOC, AU
Note* OMG!!!!!!!!I was just thinking over the Ultimate powers and I thought, Ebian? Why does that sound so familiar?.....it sounds like Epyon! It was just coincidence that it came out as Ebian. I was just mixing together different letters and that's what came out. I did the same for the ingrediants J told Une. Anyways, thank you so much for reviewing everyone! I got my first flame a couple of days ago! I was told that I was a sucky writer. HA! Tell me something I *don't* know! I hope you enjoy.^_^


~J's Hideout~

Duo woke with a throbbing headache. He slowly took in his surroundings, unable to remember much. His eyes slowly focused and an old man was seated on a chair before him. His mind supplied him with the name King J......his.....lover? (Ewwwwww!Gross!)

J smiled when those violet orbs focused on him. When Duo had fallen asleep, J had slipped a potion into his mouth. A potion which would wipe out his entire memory and replace it with a new one. The only draw back to the potion was, he couldn't make Duo fall in love with him. So with that minor setback, he had improvised. Filling Duo's memories with nothing but loving feelings for the old man.

The wrinkled old face was familiar to Duo. A flood of memories swept through his mind. Breif images of the man holding him when he was distressed. Taking care of him when he was ill. And taking him in when.....when Prince Heero of the Dark Kingdom....murdered his entire family. Anger flared up inside of Duo, images of his mother and father dead and bloody on the floor. His little brother drained of his blood cruelly. A handsome young face smirking at him after killing them all. Prince Heero....he hadn't killed him. Instead.....the young prince had raped him!

" How are you feeling Duo? " J asked gently, " You passed out after drinking to much wine "

Duo frowned, and quickly the events from a few moments before flashed through his mind. He and J had been talking and laughing. Celebrating their soon to be victory over all the Kingdoms. He remembered drinking wine. Alot of wine. And nothing else after that.

" I'm fine, " Duo replied.

J walked over to the pond, and motioned his soon to be lover to join him. Duo walked over and looked into the crystal water. J leaned forward and dipped a finger into it, causing a small ripple to filter through the surface.

The water quickly dissolved into a picture. A picture of a young man riding on a white horse. Duo immediately recognized the boy as Heero Yuy. An angry growl left his throat as he gazed upon the image, " Where's he going? "

" To the Endless Kingdom I suppose, " King J replied boredly, " Apparantly he thinks he can take on all of Dekims soldiers "

Duo smirked, " What an idiot. Why don't you let me take care of it? "

" You'll get your chance later, " J said, " But let us enjoy this little battle for awhile. Maybe Heero will destroy Une in the process "

Duo frowned slightly, Une had done alot for them. Sighing, Duo shook his head. Une would be alright. He just hoped she didn't kill Heero, he wanted the pleasure of killing the young prince himself.

*************************************************************************************************

~Heero's Ride~

Heero was blinded by sheer white rage. His entire body was numb, his thoughts focused on one thing. Kill Une. That's all he could think. If anything happened to Duo, *anything* the entire world would pay dearly.

He and Wing were racing off towards the Endless Kingdom. It was foolish and he knew it. But he didn't care. Nothing was going to prevent him from reaching Duo. The sound of blood and wind rushing through his ears blocked out Zechs' call from behind him. It wasn't until the blond soldier pulled his horse ' Epyon ' next to him that he realized he wasn't alone.

" What's going on your majesty? " Zechs yelled, trying to make his voice heard over the wind. His prince and Wing were riding at a remarkable speed, he was surprised that he and Epyon had managed to catch up with them.

Heero couldn't speak. He was to angry to speak, but he managed to yell, " UNE! DIE! NOW! "

Zechs stared at his prince for a moment. He had never seen Heero so angry before. He was so angry he couldn't even speak correctly; and violence radiated out of that powerful body in heat waves. Zechs knew better than to tell Heero otherwise. He couldn't prevent Heero from doing what he wanted, not if he valued his life. And the condition Heero was in now told him that the last thing he wanted to do was interfere.

Zechs knew better than to ask why Heero was so angry. Only that braided baka could cause Heero to do something totally reckless. He prayed that Treize and the others would arrive soon. But he briefly wondered if they needed the support. Heero could probably take out the entire army before any help arrived.

*************************************************************************************************

~Trowa's Ride~

Trowa and the others had taken off after Heero immediately. It was pure luck that their soldiers had fully recovered and were ready for battle once again. Trowa wondered what had happened to Duo. It must be something terrible for Heero to lose control like this. He just prayed that his braided friend was alright.

Trowa couldn't blame Heero for his actions. If anything had happened to Quatre he would have done the same. Without a second thought.

He urged Heavyarms faster. They needed to catch up with Heero before he reached the Endless Kingdom. Or atleast get there before anything terrible happened. He must be going after Une, Trowa thought as they raced across the fields. Treize was right along side Trowa. He was having similar thoughts as well.

" You and Tallgeese can get there faster! " Trowa shouted, " Go on without us! Tell Heero that we're on our way! "

Treize nodded and he and Tallgeese left the troops of soldiers behind him. He urged Tallgeese to go faster and faster, and the horse complied easily.

*************************************************************************************************

~J's Hideout~

Duo still sat infront of the pond. Watching Heero as he crossed the plains quickly. Duo could tell that the prince was angry, but he didn't know why. He heard J shuffling around behind him and turned to look at him.

J was inspecting Duo's scythe. Duo quickly jumped to his feet and snatched it out of his hands, " I told you not to touch that, " Duo said holding onto the weapon protectively.

J frowned, but quickly replaced it with a smile. He walked towards Duo and embraced him in a hug. Duo froze at the touch. He had many memories of J touching him like this, but to actually *feel* it was different. The touch was so alien he leapt back, staring at the old man. There was something.....weird about it....

" What's wrong? " J looked hurt as Duo jumped back, staring at him with confused violet eyes. But mentally he thought, damn it!

Duo shook his head, " Nothing, " he returned to the pond, and glanced back briefly, " Just..don't do that again ok "

J said nothing, he turned away with a scowl on his face. This was going to be harder than he thought. Oh well, atleast he had the violet eyed beauty.

Duo returned his attention to watching Heero. Unspeakable anger coursed throughout his body. He wanted nothing more than to rip Heero to shreds. And he would, once he got his hands on him.

*************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

" King Dekim, " Dorothy said entering the throne room quickly, " Prince Heero and Zechs Merquise have been spotted "

" Where? " Dekim asked. He stood from his chair and walked over to his window. He could see nothing.

" They should be within view in a few minutes sir. It appears that they are going to attack us " Dorothy joined her King next to the window, " Shall I send orders to release the soldiers? "

Dekim thought it over for a moment, " Tell Une, she will take care of everything "

Dorothy frowned but she didn't object, " As you wish "

The blond girl quickly left the room and hurried over to Une's chambers. She knocked on the large black doors, hearing her knocks echoe across the hall.

She didn't even hear the footsteps behind the door, and nearly jumped when the door suddenly swung open. Une stood there glaring at the other girl, " What do you want? "

" His majesty would like you to take care of the soldiers, " Dorothy said in a tight voice,
" Heero and Zechs have been spotted. They are heading straight for our kingdom "

" Just the two of them? " Une asked.

Dorothy nodded, " But i'm sure that this is another one of their plans "

" I'll take care of it " Without another glance, Une slammed the door shut in Dorothys face. She quickly walked over to her shelf of potions, taking down the ingrediants she would need to predict Heero's attacks. She would take care of that nuisance once and for all. She poured everthing into a small tub and quickly bathed herself. The blood around her body felt yucky but it couldn't be helped. She quickly rinsed herself with water and got dressed.

*************************************************************************************************

~Heero/Zechs Ride~

The Endless Kingdom slowly came into view. The tall dark castle towered over the large iron walls. Along the horizon you could see soldiers being dispatched and heading towards them. Zechs turned around, looking to see if their soldiers had arrived yet. He didn't see the soldiers, but he saw Treize racing towards them on Tallgeese.

" Your majesty, Treize and I will take care of the soldiers, " Zechs announced.

Heero barely registered the words, but he nodded. Not bothering to see where Treize was. He and Wing increased their speed and headed straight for the line of soldiers.

Zechs and Treize called out at the same time. Telling Heero to get back, the young prince headed straight into the flock of soldiers, not responding.

Heero was surrounded by Dekims soldiers. Each one sending a wave of energy in his direction. He didn't have time wasteing his energy on these unworthy opponents. He jumped off of Wing and landed gracefully on the ground. He gathered his power and dissapeared as soon as a sword swung in his direction.

He was useing that energy Shadow Flight. He reappeared in one of the soldiers shadow a few feet from the castle entrance. He immediately sank his fangs into the soldiers throat, and the soldier fell to the ground. Heero looked up, ready to charge into the castle when he saw Une standing at the castle gates.

There was a different aura around her. No red light, just wave after wave of energy radiating off of her. Heero glared her down, " Where's Duo? " His voice was cold and deadly and Une snickered.

" He's not here Sir Heero, " Une mocked.

Heero took a step forward, his muscles ready for action, " Where is he? "

Une shrugged, and unexpectidely shot a fireball at him. Heero stepped aside casually, as if the movement was nothing to him. The fireball flew past him and into a nearby bush, immediately catching on fire.

" That is no concern of yours, " Une replied. She was debating whether or not she should show Heero her true power now, or play with him a bit. She decided to play with him a bit.

However, Heero was in no mood for games. He took another step forward, barely containing the need to throttle her neck. He wanted answers, and he wanted them NOW!

" WHERES DUO! " Heero screamed. The sky crackled with lightening and thunder, Heero seemed unaware of the fact that his anger was unleashing his powers. He kept walking towards Une until he was standing directly infront of her.

Une sighed in boredom, " If you must know, " She gave Heero a lazy smile before continueing, " He is with your father "

Lightening struck, frying the ground to the left of Une. Une looked down, smoke was rising out of the earth and the green grass had been burnt to a crisp. She looked at Heero and decided not to play around with him anymore. She closed her eyes, concentrating on gathering her powers. But closing her eyes had been a mistake.

Heero's hand came around Une's throat, cutting off her oxygen. Her eyes flew open in surprise and saw icy blue ones glaring at her, " Where's J? "

Une forced her lips into a smile, closing her eyes again. She kept her body calm as that hand tightened it's grip. She forced herself to gather her powers once more. A few seconds later, that hand at her throat was being released. She opened her eyes and smiled. Heero's handsome features reflected confusion.

Une sucked in a large breath of air, enjoying Heero's startlement. " My dear Prince Heero, I was sure J taught you better than that "

Heero glared at her, forcing himself to regain control of his body. It was the same stunt he had pulled on Une not to long ago.

Lady Une kept her powers at their peak. Useing her skills to detect what Heero was trying to do. But something was a bit....off....she couldn't read *anything*.

Watching Une intently, Heero fought for control. It was useless. He had no control whatsoever. So useing all of his training skills and abilities, he forced himself to gather up his power. Une was still confused to notice anything. She was trying to figure out what she had done wrong. She did everything that J had told her to.....so what could have happened?

Unless....J gave her the wrong information on purpose.....

*************************************************************************************************

~Trowa/Soldiers~

Trowa and his soldiers finally arrived at the battle field. Treize and Zechs were up front, fighting fiercely. With only the two of them, they had managed to eliminate about 60 soldiers. Trowa waved his hand in the air, motioning for his soldiers to head into the battle. They all took off with a load shout and more and more fireballs were shot into the air.

Wufei remained at Trowa's side. Both of them sat about a fifty feet from the battlefield. Both were looking for Heero. Finally, Wufei spotted the pair infront of the castle gates. He lifted a finger and pointed towards them, " Their over there! "

Trowa looked in the direction that Wufei had pointed, and the two of them joined him quickly.

*************************************************************************************************

~Dekims Castle~

Dorothy stood in one of the long hallways. She was watching the battle from a large picture window. This battle was similar to the other one, blood tainted the ground, the sky was alighted in different colors. The sound of metal grinding against metal filled the air. Shouts and screams of pain echoed throughout the land.

She frowned when she saw Prince Heero and Lady Une standing infront of the castle gates. There was something fishy about that witch. Her blue eyes narrowed with concentration, and her legs carried her down to Une's chambers.

Dekim was sitting in his throne room as usual. Enjoying the fierce battle going on below. As long as Lady Une was on their side, they would be able to win. He had already opened a bottle of wine and was celebrating his victory. To drunk to notice that Dorothy had left the room awhile ago.

Dorothy pushed opened the large black doors. They opened soundlessly and she stepped into the darkened room. She lit a few candles and looked around. A small bed sat in the corner, a red worn out couch sat infront of the fireplace. And all along the sides were endless rows of books and potions.

She walked over to the books, finding nothing but various spells and potions. Everything was dusty and old. Smelling of mildew and dirt. Her gaze traveled across to the old couch. A stack of handwritten papers sat on it. Immediately interested, she walked over and sat down. Placing the papers onto her lap.

The first sheet contained a list of spells. Spells that Dorothy had never heard of before. She flipped through the pages and came upon an interesting section.

~Resurrection of King J: March 24 AC 194~

Dorothy frowned. King J? King J of the Dark Kingdom? Was he alive? The entire page was filled with dates on the progress of King J's recovery. When she got to the bottom of the page, her eyes widened.

~Resurrection of King J Complete: April 2, AC 196~

April 2 was today.....Dorothy pulled out more papers. Papers which were explaining their plans. Her eyes grew wider and wider with each line. The two of them had everything planned. They were going to take over the kingdoms one by one, destroying all of them. And then they were going to take over the human world. Dorothy just sat there; frozen in shock.

*************************************************************************************************

~Sanq Kingdom~

Quatre paced relentlessly in the library. He had a bad feeling about this. He wished that there were something that he could do. He sat down on the couch in frustration. He was helpless in this world. What could he do to help them?

The door to the library creaked open and Abdul stepped in. He bowed and walked over to his prince, " Master Quatre, a man named Rashid is here to see you "

Rashid? Quatre thought confused, and then he quickly remembered. The man who had helped them escape Dekims dungeons. " Let him in "

Abdul turned around and headed out the door. Rashid stepped in a moment later, staring at Quatre for a moment, " I have been told that Prince Heero and Prince Trowa are not here...is that true?"

Quatre nodded sadly, " They have gone to the Endless Kingdom "

Rashid cursed under his breath. After he had helped his princes escape, he had led the front line soldiers through the mountain path. Indeed, the soldiers had been crushed by the rain of rocks, but unfortunetly he had gotten caught in the avalanche as well. It took him a long time to get to the Dark Kingdom, only to find it in shambles. He had recieved word from travelers that the Dark Kingdom had formed an alliance with the Sanq Kingdom. However, he was surprised to hear that Quatre was now the prince. The forgotten prince to be exact.

" Are you injured? " Quatre asked taking in Rashids dirty condition. Dirt, mud, dust, and blood caked the tall soldier from head to toe.

Rashid shook his head, " Theres no time for that. We have to do something. Something that could help Prince Heero and Prince Trowa "

Quatre nodded in agreement, " I was just thinking that. Isn't there something we can do? "

Rashid stood there trying to think of a plan. Quatre stood up and quickly retrieved the old documents, handing them over to Rashid, " Here, maybe there's something in here that you could use "

Quatre looked up at him hopefully, " Your a vampire right? "

For a brief moment, a thought crossed Quatre's mind. If he was to turn into a vampire, he would be able to do something....he quickly shook his head. Trowa would never forgive him if he did something like that. Besides, how would his people react if they found out their prince had turned into a vampire.

His blue eyes widened in surprise. Since when did this kingdom become *his* people? He was just pretending to be ruler....wasn't he?

Rashid was reading over the various skills he could do, and turned to Quatre, " These are all the old powers. You can't use them anymore. There's a seal "

Quatre took a deep breath, and quickly explained everything as quickly as possible.

*************************************************************************************************

~Dekims Castle~

Dorothy ran into the throne room, Une's stack of papers held firmly in her hand. Dekim was sitting at his throne, his body slumped against the back of the chair, a half empty bottle of wine dangling from his hand. The man was drunk.

" Your majesty, there is something important you need to know " Dorothy said urgently.

" G'way " Dekim slurred. He brought his hand up, trying to wave her away.

Dorothy frowned with frustration. There was no way the King was going to understand anything that she was saying. If the plans she had read were true, the whole world was going to be in danger. Meaning only one thing. They all needed to join forces to bring J down.

Dorothy gathered up her courage and walked out of the throne room. Heading straight for the front gate where she saw Une and Heero fighting.

*************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

Lady Une stood there in shock. She couldn't believe that J would pull something like this on her. She just *couldn't*!

Heero stood there gathering up his powers. He could feel the power course through him. Building and building until it was at his peak. With an angry cry, he realesed the energy. Immediately, the bond that held Une in control of his body had been broken.

Lady Une let out a startled cry, and quickly regained her composure. She launched a series of attacks on him, missing each and every time. Heero knew that he had to get her, but not kill her. If she died, he would never be able to find out where Duo was.

He used his mind numbing attack. He used it over and over until Une toppled back against the gate. Heero stepped forward in surprise, he didn't think Une would go down *that* easily. He heard horses approaching, but didn't bother to turn around. He couldn't be distracted or Une would get away. He quickly entered her mind, numbing all her movements.

" Are you okay Heero? " Trowa called.

Heero growled in reply. His attention completely focused on Une, " Where's Duo? "

*************************************************************************************************

~J's Hideout~

Duo watched the scene from the pond in shock. He couldn't believe that J was just going to let Une die! After everything she had done for them. He turned to look at J, he was staring down into the pond snickering.

" Aren't you going to help her? " Duo demanded.

" Why? "

Duo's violet eyes widened in disbelief, " She helped us get where we are now! "

J shrugged, " So? "

Duo jumped to his feet and walked over to grab his scythe, " If you aren't going to help her, I will. I'm not letting another person die by the hands of Heero Yuy "

" And just how are you planning to get there? " J asked.

" Send me there " Duo said.

J shook his head, " You can't fight Heero now. This is just the beginning "

" I'm not just going to sit here and watch her die! " Duo exclaimed in frustration. Prince Heero had killed enough people already, and he wasn't going to sit back and watch Heero kill another person.

Duo gripped his scythe tightly, " Fine. Send me there, i'll grab Une, and bring me right back "

J thought over the compromise thoughtfully, and then smiled. He would love to see Heero's reaction when his braided lover appeared. He nodded with a smile on his lips, " I'm sending you there and bringing you right back "

Duo nodded and waited to be transported.

*************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

" Where's Duo? " Heero repeated.

Une just stared at him for a moment. She knew there was nothing she could do right now. Heero was in her mind. She kept her mouth closed, there must be a good explanation for King J to tell her false ingrediants. And she hated to think of what her master would do if she gave away his location.

" Where's DUO?! " Heero slammed her against the gate harshly.

Une continued to remain silent. Heero was about to send his mind numbing energy again when a cloud of smoke appeared next to them. They both turned to look, as the smoke cleared, a lithe frame began to appear. Long chestnut hair fell down the creatures back.

Heero's face broke into a smile and immediately released Une. " Duo! " Heero cried happily. He stepped forward, arms spread wide to embrace him in a hug.

Duo stared at Heero. The cold prince was walking towards him. Anger immediately swept through his body and he brought his scythe up, aiming it at Heero.

Heero's eyes grew wide with shock, what was he doing? " Duo? "

" Get away from me " Duo spat out. He held the scythe infront of him as he made his way over to Une. Une was staring at him in surprise as well.

Duo kept his eye on Heero as he wrapped an arm around Une's waist.

" Duo? What's going on? " Heero asked. His voice was soft and confused, he watched as his lover picked up Une and backed away from him.

Duo narrowed his eyes. As if the stupid idiot didn't know! " I'll get you next time Yuy " With that said, another cloud of smoke appeared and Duo and Une were gone.

Heero just stood there, staring at the last place he had seen Duo in shock.


To be continued.........


I hope i'm not driving anyone crazy by making Duo forget Heero. Gomen if this chapter was confuseing and didn't make any sense. I'm really tired. I know it took me awhile to get this part up but i'll try to get the next chapter up tomorrow. I hope you all liked it. ^_^


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 19

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive