Dark Kingdom Chapter 15


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys. Please don't sue me. I have no money.

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1+2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: YAOI! lemon, angst, sap, OOC, AU
Note* Gomen ne minna-san! I've been working on my webpage because i'm determined to get it out already. But I really need to finish this as well, and what better way to write when your armed with pocky, coffee, and rain outside. ^_^ I hope you enjoy.


~Endless Kingdom~

Lady Une sat in her chambers leafing through a spell book once more. Dekim had come by earlier, asking once more why they were waiting for Heero and Trowa to attack them. Of course, it wasn't her orders. She was simply doing what her master asked her to do.

She looked at the small vile which she had tucked away on her shelf. She smiled, she was going to pay Heero back for getting her eye. She had tried numerous potions and spells to get her eye back. Finally, she tried an extremely complicated spell and was able to recover her sight.

The flames shot up from the fireplace once more and Une was immediately off her feet. Bowing before her smoky master.

" How may I help you master? " Lady Une asked.

" Prince Heero and Prince Trowa are on their way to speak with the ancients, " The man said.

Lady Une sat up, " Is that bad your excellency? "

The man glared, " Of course it is! You must eliminate all the ancients before they reach them! "

" How will I do that sir? Their all *ancients* "

" I haven't been teaching you numerous spells for nothing! " He shouted angrily. " Use the same spell you used on Heero's kingdom! "

The fire burnt out and Lady Une was plunged into darkness. She snapped her fingers and several candles lit, she quickly made her way to the door and hurried up to Dekims throne room.

*************************************************************************************************

~Journey to Mt.Peacemillion~

Heero and the others had been riding for 5 hours straight. They decided the horses needed a break as well as their bodies. Poor Duo, his butt was acheing and he limped his way over to Heero. He sought comfort against Heero's warm body and sighed.

" Are you okay Duo? " Heero asked gently, stroking his lovers arms.

Duo nodded, " I'm okay. But my butt isn't "

Heero chuckled slightly and wrapped his arms tightly around Duo. Treize was scouting the area for possible enemies, and Wufei and Trowa were preparing a small meal for themselves.

" Ummm...Hee-chan? " Duo asked softly, not wanting Wufei and Trowa to hear.

" Hm? "

" What are we going to feed on? "

" Are you hungry? " Heero asked, he pushed Duo forward and turned him around. Duo shook his head, he was just curious. He didn't want to end up biteing Wufei or Trowa. Trying to bite Quatre was enough for him.

" If you get hungry just tell me ok, " Heero said, " We're going to have to feed on animals. It won't do much, but we'll be able to survive "

Duo nodded slowly, hunting animals? That was something new. " Do we need to drink human blood to survive? "

Heero nodded, " Like I said, the animal blood won't do much. Human blood is what suffices us "

" Oh, " Duo leaned back against Heero and closed his eyes, " Do you think the ancients will help us? "

Heero shrugged, " I don't know. Perhaps, if we explain the situation "

" What are the ancients anyway? " Duo asked sleepily.

" Their extremely old and extremely wise. They have been around for thousands and thousands of years, although, they are not immortal, " Heero replied.

" Not immortal? "

Heero shook his head, " If they are killed, they die. But they can not die from old age "

" How come they live so far away from everything? "

" I don't know. Perhaps they wanted to get away from the new world, from what the documents tell us, the three kingdoms weren't always seperated " Heero said.

" You mean, it was all one kingdom? "

Heero nodded again, " I think so, but awhile back, things fell apart "

" So the ancients wanted to get away? "

" Yes "

*************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

Lady Une flew through Dekims doors. Dekim was sitting on his throne and a familiar blond girl stood at his side.

" Dorothy? " Lady Une asked, " I thought you were dead "

Dorothy shrugged, " No thanks to you, some of the soldiers found me and brought me back here "

Une returned her attention to Dekim, " I'll need a couple of soldiers "

" A couple of soldiers? For what? " Dekim asked.

" Prince Heero and Prince Trowa are on their way to speak with the ancients "

" The ancients? What for? " Dorothy asked.

Lady Une glared, " That's none of your buisness. Get some of your soldiers ready for me "

Dekim frowned, since when did Lady Une give him orders? He ignored the thought and turned to Dorothy, " Inform Tubarov, tell him to assemble some of the soldiers "

Dorothy nodded and left the room.

*************************************************************************************************

~Sanq Kingdom~

Quatre was still sitting in the middle of a meeting. He had been in this same room since Trowa and the others had left. Zechs stood to his right, much to the surprise of the other officials. But they said nothing.

They were talking about numerous things. Things that Relena had failed to do. Quatre read over a few of the papers, increase of water, allowing more soldiers to scout the town, fixing the towns emergency bell! How could Relena not fix the emergency bell?!

He signed over the documents, making sure that he read each and every one. His eyes began to burn, and he was sure he was going to need glasses after the day was over.

Eventually, the officials decided to call it a day. Allowing Quatre to wander back to his room and get some rest. He fell back on the pillows, glancing outside the window, and praying for Trowa's safety. He wished his lover could be with him right now, but he knew that they had more important things to deal with.

When this was all over, they needed to start working on finding this forgotten prince. What if the prince really was dead? Would he have to stay at the Sanq Kingdom forever?

All sorts of different thoughts flew around in his mind. But finally, the blond fell into a peacefull sleep.

*************************************************************************************************

~Journey to Mt.Peacemillion~

They were back on their saddles and riding again within an hour. As much as Heero wanted to allow Duo to rest, they simply didn't have the time. For the hundredth time that day, Heero wondered if he should have made Duo stay with Quatre. But every time the braided boy turned around to look at him, the thought vanished. Those amethyst eyes were bright, and that smile was back on his lovely lips.

Heero looked up at the mountain. They were getting closer and closer. It wouldn't be much longer.

Suddenly, Wufei shouted, " Wait! "

Everyone stopped their horses and turned to look at the chinese boy. There was a huge smile on his face, and Duo found it quite frightening.

" There's a short cut to Mt.Peacemillion! I just remembered it! " Wufei announced.

Heero didn't know whether to be relieved, or angry. He had the sudden urge to smack Wufei as hard as he could. " Where is it? " He growled.

Wufei pointed to a smaller mountain to their right, " If we go through there, it will take us straight to Mt.Peacemillion. It will cut our time in half "

Heero nodded, and they all changed their direction and headed towards the smaller mountain.

*************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

Lady Une was seated on her horse, about a dozen other soldiers stood behind her as they made their way out the gates, and towards Mt.Peacemillion. She had to double check with her master to find out how to find the ancients. Which, had almost resulted in her loseing her eye once more.

She understood that her master was still weak. It took alot of his energy to come out of the fireplace. But she also noticed that since the Dark Kingdom had collapsed, his powers had increased.

It wouldn't be long now. His excellency would soon rule the whole world, and she would be at his side; to rule along with him.

*************************************************************************************************

~Mt.Peacemillion~

They had finally made it to Mt.Peacemillion. Duo looked around at the beautiful scenery. Flowers had blossomed everywhere, all differnt types and all different colors. The houses were little huts, smoke rising out of the brick chimneys. All around the small village was fresh green grass, but inside the village was soft brown dirt. This was the first place Duo had seen in this new world that didn't have large walls surrounding it. It was open and free.

People were walking around, dressed in strange clothing. It looked a bit like munk robes; brown with a black tie around it. And they were all walking around barefoot. As they caught sight of the strangers, several of them fled into their houses. Duo frowned, why were they running?

Treize dismounted from his horse, he turned around to look at Heero, " Would you like me to locate the Elder? "

Heero nodded, dismounting from Wing. The others did the same, tying the horses to a nearby tree and removing their tack. The poor horses were exhausted from their journey. They had ridden through that small mountain for hours and hours. Sunlight had fallen in through the cracks of the mountain, allowing the horses to continue their journey without being frightened. The sound of water dripping still echoed through Duo's ears.

And his body ached. Heero picked his koi up in his arms and walked into the village. A few of the villagers who hadn't run away saw this, they quickly offered to take Duo in and allow the boy to rest. Heero mumbled his thanks and set Duo on a soft straw bed. His lover fell asleep immediately and Heero asked Wufei took look over him. Wufei nodded, although he had wanted to speak with the ancients too. It was his Princes orders, so Wufei reluctantly agreed. Stationing himself infront of the hut.

Treize returned and motioned for Heero and Trowa to follow him. They were taken to a larger hut. Almost twice the size of the others. They quickly followed and entered the room. Heero looked around, the ground didn't have flooring. It consisted of the same dirt from outside, and the hut smelled sweet. There was nothing in there. No furniture or lanterns or candles. Just small windows which allowed the sunlight to fall through.

At the end of the room sat three old men. They all had white hair and were thin and wrinkly. They were sitting on straw, similar to the bed Duo had been placed on; and they were all sitting with their legs crossed. Infront of them was a black pot, and smoke blew out of it. Like an incense burner, only, there was no smell.

" You are Prince Heero? " The man in the middle asked. His small eyes were looking at him up and down, and then he turned to Trowa, " And you are Prince Trowa? "

They both answered yes and took a seat infront of them. The old man chuckled, " Yes, I can see King J's blood in you. But you, " The man looked at Trowa, " I don't see any resemblence, and i'm not sensing him in you "

" King J was not my father, " Trowa replied.

The man sat thoughtfully, " Oh yes, that's right. You two share the same mother "

They both nodded. The man smiled, " Oh! Forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Merquis Weridge, this is Ron Shirin, " He pointed to the man on his right, " And this is Daigo Onnegal, " he pointed to the man on his left.

" What brings you youngsters here? " Ron asked.

Heero cleared his throat, " Someone has unleashed the old powers "

Three pairs of droopy eyes flew open in shock, " Excuse me? "

" The seal that contains the powers has been broken " Trowa repeated for Heero, " We wanted to find out if you knew anything about that "

Merquis climbed to his feet, " How dare you come here and tell such lies! " He pointed at the two of them with a thin shaky finger. " Get out of here! We do not tolerate these kinds of jokes! "

Treize cut them off by unsheathing his sword. " My prince's are not liars, the seal *has* been broken, the Dark Kingdom has been destroyed because of it "

Merquis was shaking his head angrily, " That's impossible. No one can break the seal! We all put our own wards into it ourselves! "

" Well someone has figured it out because the power is out now, " Heero said, " Can you tell us anything? Anything about who could have figured out how to break it? "

Ron placed a hand on Merquis' arm. Telling the other man to calm down. Slowly, Merquis settled himself back onto the straw, crossing his legs once more.

" No one could have figured out how to break it, " Daigo said, " That seal was impossible to figure out "

" But someone *did* figure it out " Trowa said, " So now we need you to tell us, who could have possibly broken it? "

Merquis continued to shake his head, still muttering impossible under his breath.

" Can't you do something to figure out *how* it was broken? " Heero asked.

The three men sat silently, thinking it over. Finally, Ron spoke up, " There is a way, but you three have to leave the room. We are not giving away our secrets. For all we know, you two just want to figure out how *you* can break the seal "

" Fine " Heero said. He got to his feet and so did Trowa. " Inform us when you are ready to have us "

*************************************************************************************************

~Journey to Mt.Peacemillion/Lady Une~

Une was annoyed. It would take them about a day to reach Mt.Peacemillion. She couldn't teleport there. The mountain was much to far. She wondered if they would make it in time. To stop the ancients before they told Heero and Trowa anything. She hoped so, if she didn't, she had no idea what her master would say. And she didn't know what would happen to their plans if the ancients told those two anything important. After all, those ancients are the ones who had the power to seal such a power.

Une sighed. She held her pouch protectivly at her side. In the pouch were the ingrediants she needed to control Heero's body. She decided she didn't want to take any chances. Especially if there was a chance that she wouldn't reach the ancients in time, or if the ancients decided to pair up with the vampires.

*************************************************************************************************

~Mt.Peacemillion~

Duo curled up against Heero's body. Loving the warmth and smiling to himself. Slowly, he woke up. He sat up and looked down at his koi. Heero was sleeping quietly, his beautiful face calm and gentle. Duo kissed him lightly on his cheek and glanced out the window. Well, actually, the doorway. There was no door. Moonlight streamed in through the door. It was night time already? How long had he been asleep?

He could see Wufei and Treize leaning against the hut outside. Both were sitting down with their legs stretched out infront of them. It seemed that they all had been exhausted from their journey. Duo glanced across the room and found Trowa. He was leaning against the wall and staring out the window. Probably thinking about Quatre.

" He's okay Tro " Duo said. Trowa's green eyes flew in his direction, he hadn't even realized he had woken up. But he had indeed been thinking about his little angel. If anything happened to him while he was gone....Trowa stopped that train of thought. Duo was right. Quatre was fine. And Zechs was there to keep him safe. He knew the blond soldier wouldn't let him down.

Duo heard Wufei and Treize climb to their feet and he looked out the doorway. A shadow fell across the doorway. Someone was speaking to the two of them. Wufei turned around and looked in the hut, " The elders are waiting for you and Heero "

Trowa nodded and he looked at Duo. Duo turned around and shook Heero gently awake. He didn't want to wake up his koi, but he knew that it was important.

" Hee-chan? The elders are waiting for you " Duo said gently. Heero immediately sat up, taking in his surroundings. Trowa was already making his way to the door. He quickly climbed to his feet and offered a hand to Duo. Duo took it and smiled, following Heero out of the hut. Wufei and Treize followed close behind.

Once again, they were back in the large hut. The three old men sitting at the end of the room. Only they looked pale and were a bit shaken.

They all sat down, except for Treize. He leaned against the wall, ready to attack if necessary.

" Did you find out who broke the seal? " Heero asked.

Merquis looked up at Heero slowly. " We found out that the seal was broken, but, we don't know who....and we don't know how this person figured it out "

" Can you replace the seal? " Duo asked.

Merquis shook his head, " We used our best wards on that seal....we don't have anything stronger to seal it "

Heero frowned, " How powerful are these old powers? "

Ron sighed, " They are extremely powerful. You said that Lady Une destroyed the Dark Kingdom? "

Trowa nodded. " Well that particular spell, i'm sorry to say, was not the strongest of the powers"

" What is the strongest? " Heero asked.

" The strongest power? There is no need to worry about that. No witch can possess *that* power. Only a vampire " Daigo replied.

" A vampire? " Heero repeated.

" Yes, but the Endless Kingdom, they are all witches ne? " Ron asked.

" Yes, " Heero said, " But, we know that Dekim isn't the one who broke the seal. Someone else is teaching Une these powers "

The three elders sat quietly for a moment. Heero glanced at Trowa. His one visible eye was narrowed with concentration.

" Are you willing to teach us any of these powers? " Heero finally asked.

The three of them froze. Each one staring at Heero in disbelief, " We certainly will not! " Merquis shouted, " All you young bloods. You use such power as though it were nothing! We will not have you destroying this world! "

" But if you don't teach us these spells, the world will be destroyed. We don't know what Une and Dekim are planning, " Trowa said, " Perhaps it is their intent to destroy everything and everyone "

" Even so, King Dekim would not destroy this world! He despises the human world! " Merquis replied.

" But Dekim isn't the one teaching Une these spells. What about the person who broke the seal? We don't know what this persons intent is " Heero pointed out.

" It's not Dekim were worried about. It's Une and this other power " Trowa said.

Once more, the three elders sat in silence. Thinking things over. They formed a small circle and began talking with eachother quietly when there was sudden explosion from outside.



To be continued............

Gomen nasai. Cliffhanger. But I promise to have the next chapter up by tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. I'm really tired. I know this was really short too. But i'll make the next chapter twice as long. I promise. Also, I wanted to try a little something. If you can guess correctly who Une's master is, i'll write you a fic. Any pairing you want and whatever type you want. I didn't really give out information on it but i'll say this. The person is a man, he's been mentioned already, it's not Treize, and *anything* is possible. ^_^ I want to find out if i'm good at keeping it a secret. You'll find out when I post the next chapter, so i'll need your answers before then. Good luck.


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 16

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive