Dark Kingdom Chapter 13


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys. Please do not sue me, I have no money.

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1x2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: YAOI! lemon, angst, sap, Relena bashing, OOC, AU
Note* Thanks for the reviews everyone. I'm sorry Tanya, but Relena is still infatuated with Heero. But it's for a good reason! Everything will fall into place soon, and you'll understand why i'm making Relena a clueless <cough>b*tch(Gomen Relena fans). I hope you enjoy.



Heero and the others returned to the Dark Kingdom rather quickly. The sun was slowly beginning to set, rays of gold and red scattering the horizon. Zechs and Treize stood outside the iron doors expectantly.

" We're moving everyone to the Sanq Kingdom " Heero announced once Treize and Zechs were in speaking range.

" Your majesty? " Treize looked at Heero questioningly. Prince Heero and Prince Trowa didn't really join forces with the vampire hunters did they?

Heero nodded, " We've formed a temporary alliance with the Sanq Kingdom "

" But why?! " Wufei exclaimed. The chinese man had emerged from the shelter. His dark eyes were wide with disbelief and anger.

Trowa raised an eyebrow. It was the first time Wufei had raised his voice at them, " The Sanq Kingdom has offered us shelter and food. In return we will destroy the Endless Kingdom. That's what we were planning to do anyway "

" Yes, but we don't need help from that onna! "

Heero sighed, " Techincally we do. We don't have enough healers here to take care of the soldiers, and the doctors at the Sanq Kingdom will speed up their recovery. I want to anhilate the Endless Kingdom as soon as possible "

" Zechs, gather everyone up, and Treize, saddle up the horses. We want to return to the Sanq Kingdom before nightfall " Trowa ordered.

" What's the rush? " Wufei asked.

" Dekim will surely attack us at anytime now, " Heero replied. His thoughts drifted off to Lady Une and immediately remembered that he needed to talk with Wufei and Trowa, " When we arrive at the Sanq Kingdom I will need to speak with you Wufei "

Wufei frowned. Was he in trouble?

" I want to speak with you about Lady Une, there's something I want to discuss with you and Trowa " Heero added at Wufei's look.

Wufei nodded and returned back into the shelter. Helping gather up the villagers and the soldiers.

*************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

Lady Une was sitting in the castle basement. She had all sorts of potions and ingrediants mounted on the walls. Different types of books and spells. When she and Dekim had joined forces, she immediately moved everything down into the basement. She didn't care much for the sunlight and preffered dark and dreary places.

She moved over to the fireplace, thumbing through a book on spells when the flames in the fire shot higher than usual.

She glanced up to see a smoky figure loom above her, " Master? "

Une quickly looked around, making sure that no one was in the room. She rushed to the door to make sure that it was locked, and quickly returned to the fireplace.

" Lady Une, how are things going with our plan? "

Une smiled, " Everything is going accordingly. Things are falling into place, just like we planned "

The smoky figure smiled with delight, " What about the Dark Kingdom? Have they joined forces with the Vampire Hunters yet? "

" Yes, i'm sure that they have just formed the alliance. It won't be long now " Lady Une replied.

" Very well. I shall reward you with another spell "

Lady Une kneeled infront of her master, her arms pressed to the ground, bowing.

" This shall enable you to predict Prince Heero's every move in battle " The smoky man said, "You will need to wear a jade pendant. Also, you will need to bathe in the blood of a forest maiden before you go into battle "

When he stopped speaking Une looked up, " Is that all? "

" You will also need a drop of the prince's blood, " He said, " That won't be to difficult for you will it? "

" No sir "

" Good " The smoky figure dissapeared back into the fire and the figure dissapeared.

Lady Une got to her feet and grabbed a small vile, " Now, to collect that sample "

*************************************************************************************************

~Sanq Kingdom~

Relena wandered around her castle impatiently. She was looking for Heero, she had been informed that he had returned but she couldn't find him anywhere! She shook her head, she couldn't get the beautiful boy out of her mind.

Maybe after the war was over, she and Heero could form a permanant alliance. And perhaps...they could also join kingdoms.......through marriage. Relena smiled, she liked the thought of that. She would become Relena Yuy. All she needed to do was get rid of that braided baka. But how? She knew she should be concentrating on the war they were about to endure, but this seemed so much more important. The braided boy was indeed a problem. A problem which needed to be taken care of immediately.

Perhaps an assassination would be best. While Heero is off on the battlefield, no one would be able to protect the boy. And, they would be in the middle of a battle. No fingers would be pointed at her. Yes, she would get rid of Duo when the battle began. All she needed to figure out was the person who could do it for her.

When Trowa and Quatre had entered Relena's castle, they were immediately pulled to the side by the man Abdul. He ushered them into a room stealthily and shut the door behind him. The last thing he wanted was for anyone to hear what he had to say.

" What are you doing? " Trowa demanded when the door was shut. He watched as Abdul walked over to them, his eyes locked on Quatre. Abdul reached into his shirt, pulling something out....

Trowa immediately mistakend Abdul's intentions and rushed the arab. Knocking him to the floor with his sword pressed against his throat, " What the hell are you doing? " Trowa growled.

Abdul stared up at Trowa with wide eyes, motioning towards his shirt, " It's some important documents that i've found in Queen Relena's library. I didn't want anyone to know that I have them "

Trowa moved his hand down, pressing it against the mans shirt. Yes, Abdul was telling the truth. Trowa picked himself off the floor and walked over to Quatre, the blonds eyes were huge. " Well, start explaining "

Abdul nodded and handed the papers to Trowa, " Read this "

Trowa and Quatre read over the document, the same one that Abdul had read about the forgotten prince. They both looked up at Abdul expectantly and asked, " What about it? "

" I believe that you Master Quatre, are the forgotten prince " Abdul said simply.

Quatre stared at Abdul in disbelief, " Ummm, you must be mistaken. I'm no prince "

Abdul shook his head, " No, no, no. I'm positive that you are " Abdul insisted, then he looked around the room, making sure that no one was there, " You don't understand. If you are the forgotten prince, the throne is rightfully yours "

" But i'm not "

" You are! " Abdul insisted somemore, " The young prince, when he was a little baby, his hair was a pale glow just like yours. Soft and silky, with wide blue eyes! "

" There's alot of babies with blond hair and blue eyes " Quatre replied.

" But *you* are him! "

" Well there's one way to confirm it, " Trowa replied, he looked at Quatre and then Abdul, " Our witch Wufei can find out about his past "

Abdul looked skeptical. He didn't believe in the witches power, not to mention that he despised all vampires. But he knew that the blond was neither. He was human.

Quatre sighed shaking his head. He wasn't the prince, but this man was insisting that he was. After all, Quatre had 29 other sisters! How do you explain that?!

" Well have Wufei perform a quick ceremony " Trowa replied, " Heero really needs to speak with Wufei and I about something so we'll make it quick "

Abdul nodded and the three of them walked down the halls. Searching for Wufei.

They found him easily after a few moments. Wufei, Heero, and Duo were walking in their direction. Duo was quiet while Heero and Wufei were engaged in a conversation. They looked up when the saw the other three.

" Wufei, we need you to perform a quick ceremony " Trowa said.

" A ceremony for what? "

" Abdul seems to think that Quatre is the forgotten prince of the Sanq Kingdom "

" Shhhh! " Abdul hissed, " Not so load "

Heero looked amused, and Duo looked interested. Wufei sighed deeply and they followed him into Heero and Duo's room. Shutting the door firmly behind him.

" Perhaps I should get Sally in case something happens " Wufei said after a moments thought. " I need to get my potions anyway "

He quickly left the room and returned with Sally a few minutes later. He set up everything quickly, knowing that there was something important on Heero's mind.

" I'm just going to look into your mind okay Quatre, " Wufei said, he was rushing, he knew it, but it wouldn't harm the blond, " It won't hurt, but it will make you feel a little dizzy "

Quatre nodded nervously, eyes locked on Trowa. Wufei handed Quatre a small vile, and he swallowed hesitantly. As the liquid poured down Quatre's throat, he felt a little light headed. It felt strange, and Quatre could almost see Wufei when his eyelids slid shut.

" I'm just going to take a quick look " Wufei said. But the voice was in his mind, and Quatre felt somewhat exposed. Could Wufei clearly see everything?

Wufei looked through Quatre's memories like a photo album. If his memories had been altered or forgotten, Wufei could easily see past it. He passed numerous pictures of Quatre and Trowa. There was one picture that made Wufei almost laugh out load. It was a picture of Duo, kneeling infront of a toilet bowl. His violet eyes were wide with panic, and he had his hands wrapped around his braid. Upon closer inspection, it was clear that the braided baka had accidently flushed his braid down the toilet, and it had gotten snagged on something.

Farther and farther, deeper and deeper into Quatre's past until he came upon the baby pictures. Quatre had been born in a hospital, in an ordinary world, by an ordinary human.

Wufei pulled back and turned to Abdul, " He is not your forgotten prince " And then he turned to Duo and smirked, " I bet you have a thing against toilets "

Duo's face flushed immediately, he knew exactly what Wufei was talking about, and Heero looked at him questioningly, " You don't want to know " Duo muttered.

Abdul appeared to be heartbroken, and Quatre slowly came to his senses. Sally handed him a glass of water and Quatre drank gratefully.

" But...I could have sworn you were the forgotten prince " Abdul moaned, " It would have meant a great change within our people "

" What do you mean? " Heero asked.

Abdul looked around the room once more, and said in a hushed voice, " Queen Relena isn't exactly smiled upon by her people "

Everyone stared at Abdul, was this man actually speaking badly about his own queen? With the enemy?!

" Queen Relena is to naive. She does everything on a whim and doesn't really think it through " Abdul continued, " The only good idea she came up with so far, is probably joining forces with you. *But*, she didn't consider how the villagers would feel about being tossed out like food. She doesn't think about things like that "

Abdul sighed, " That's why I was hoping that you would be the forgotten prince. Our kingdom needs a change "

Quatre frowned, " I'm sorry to dissapoint you "

Abdul shook his head, " It was just my wishful thinking. Well, I should go now "

Abdul turned and left the room. Leaving the others to sit there in shock and silence. Heero was the first to recover and he turned to Wufei, " I would like to speak with you and Trowa now "

Wufei nodded and stood up. Trowa did the same, and all three turned to their lovers wordlessly.

" We'll keep ourselves busy " Duo said breaking the silence. Heero smiled, and nodded, and they all left the room.

*************************************************************************************************

~Dark Kingdom~

Lady Une stood on the remains of the Dark Kingdom. Damn, Heero and his town had left already. Getting into the Sanq Kingdom would be a bit more difficult. And there was no way she could get in undetected, since she didn't know where Heero was exactly. And right now, she couldn't afford a battle with the dark prince.

Une stomped her foot in frustration. How was she going to get Heero's blood? Predicting Heero's moves sounded appealing to her. It would be amusing to watch the dark prince struggle. Une laughed out load and dissapeared once more. She needed to get back to the Endless Kingdom and figure out how she would get into the Sanq Kingdom undetected. And without Heero knowing that she had taken his blood.

*************************************************************************************************

Heero, Trowa, and Wufei were riding their horses outside of the Sanq Kingdom. They didn't want to discuss important matters in there. They didn't want the humans to know anything. When they were a good distance away from the Sanq Kingdom, the halted their horses and dismounted. Sitting on the soft grass with their legs crossed. It was night already, and Trowa used his powers to start up a small fire.

" Wufei, Lady Une has incrediable power, " Heero began, " I've never seen anything like it. She's got the old powers. The powers of the ancients "

Wufei nodded slowly, he had realized when the kingdom had been destroyed that Une possessed the power of the ancients, " I don't know how she's managed such power, but I must admit, our own powers are increasing as well "

" What do you mean? " Trowa asked.

" What I mean is, if you try and increase your power, you'll realize that there's a whole lot more that you can do now " Wufei replied, " It seems that the old powers are being reawakened "

" How can that be possible? "

" Someone must have figured out a way to unleash the power, that's the only explanation I can think of. I know for a fact that the ancients would not teach Une such power "

" But if the person isn't an ancient, how is she/he doing this? " Heero asked.

" I'm sure that Une herself has not taught herself such power. She was never powerful enough to figure it out, and i'm sure it's not Dekim who's teaching her such power " Wufei continued, trying his best to explain the situation, but he also wasn't sure about what was going on, " All I can think of is someone extremely powerful, that we don't know about is teaching Une these things. I don't know why this person is teaching her such power.....but my main concern is who this person actually is "

Heero and Trowa sat silently. Soaking up the new knowledge. So someone has been teaching Une these powers huh? Who could it be? And why was the person sharing such power.

" Wufei, you said that the old powers are reawakening, does that mean that we can figure out the old powers as well? " Heero asked.

Wufei nodded, " It seems that the seal has been broken, for those who know about it, they can increase their power dramatically. The witches can learn new spells, and the vampires can increase their abilities "

" So we can become more powerful as well, Trowa can recieve the same powers as Une? " Heero asked.

Wufei nodded, " Yes, he just needs to figure out the spells on his own "

Trowa sat thoughtfully. This was interesting. Trowa turned to Heero, wondering what his brother was thinking about all this. There was a familiar glitter in Heero's eyes. That glitter meant that the boy was up to something, something good for them, and something horrible for whoever would recieve it.

" What are you thinking Heero? "

" I'm thinking that we should return to the Dark Kingdom, " Heero said slowly, " We need to find those old documents that we kept in the library "

Trowa and Wufei nodded with understanding. Those documents had been there for centuries and centuries, there was bound to be something explaining how to expand their powers. For both Heero and Trowa. The only question was, were those documents still intact? Or were they completely destroyed?

*************************************************************************************************

Duo and Quatre were talking with eachother like there was no tomorrow. They were lying around in Heero's room, staring up at the ceiling and eating a bunch of chocolates. The two boys hadn't had a chance to talk with eachother since they had found the doorway. So many things had been happening and they finally had a chance to reflect over it with eachother.

" So how did this whole Heero thing happen? " Quatre asked curiously. He had been dying trying to figure out how those two had hooked up. It had been plagueing his mind ever since he saw the bite marks when they were in the library.

Duo grinned, even though Quatre couldn't see it, " I don't know. It just kinda happened "

" Oh, you know Duo! Tell me! " Quatre exclaimed.

" Well, Heero took me riding that afternoon, " Duo said somewhat shyly, " And....we just...kinda ended up kissing "

" You just kinda ended up kissing? " Quatre repeated. Then he sighed, Duo wasn't going to go into details so he dropped it, " Why did he bite you? "

" He didn't 'bite' me, " Duo corrected, " He told me that that's what vampires do. They share blood with the one they love, or the one that their going to change into a vampire "

Quatre's eyes widened, " What do you mean share blood? You drank his blood as well? "

Duo smiled somemore, " It wasn't gross or anything.......it was actually......somewhat pleasant "

Quatre frowned, what was so pleasant about drinking someone elses blood?

" It's hard to explain. Let's just say that it's a wonderful feeling, and Heero had never done that with anyone before. He did it because he loves me "

Relena's eyes widened from the other side of the door. She had been listening to Duo and Quatre talk for well over an hour now, trying to find out more information about Heero. Heero loved Duo? How could he love Duo? Duo was a boy! Relena shook her head angrily, the braided boy really needed to die now and it took all of her control not to break into the room at that instant. That's okay, Relena told herself firmly. Once she got through to Heero, the braided boy would be forgotten, and Heero would be sharing that blood exchange with her very soon.

Relena stood there for a moment. A plan slowly forming in her mind, an assassination would be to easy. She wanted Duo to suffer! She wanted Duo to see when she and Heero got together! But how could she do that without Heero knowing? Relena quickly walked away from the door, trying to figure out what to do. Perhaps she could have someone kidnap Duo. Keep the boy locked away until she won Heero's heart, and bring him back when they were married.

Relena's legs carried her to her own dungeons, she looked around at the cells. In the back of the dark room, there was a secret chamber. A special place where Relena would hide in case the kingdom was attacked. That place would be perfect! She just needed to get Duo down there somehow.

*************************************************************************************************

~Dark Kingdom~

Heero, Trowa, and Wufei decided to head straight to the Dark Kingdom. Knowing that if they informed their lovers they would insist that they go with them. So here they were, standing among the rubble of the former castle, trying to figure out where the library had been.

" It should be around this area " Heero said climbing ontop of a couple of boulders and began digging.

Trowa and Wufei quickly joined him and after a long while of digging, they came upon the crumbled remains of the fireplace. They dug and dug, and finally, Heero stumbled upon a large metal box.

" I found it " Heero announced picking up the box, the others quickly gathered around, staring at it like it was a block of gold and smiled.

" Let's get back, we'll open it there " Heero suggested. The all nodded and mounted their horses. Returning to the Sanq Kingdom.

*************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

Lady Une sat on the floor of her room concentrating. She was trying to figure out exactly where Heero was, useing all of her powers she began muttering words under her breath. There, she could see a small vision of Heero, riding ontop of Wing. But he wasn't in the Sanq Kingdom. Une looked around at Heero's surroundings, no they weren't in the Sanq Kingdom, but at the Dark Kingdom.

Lady Une smiled to herself. Now was a better time than any to get blood from the young prince. She quickly stood up and headed out the door. She needed to teleport there as quickly as she could.

Une reappeared behind a large rock as Heero and the others rode about 50 feet infront of her. Une used her powers silently. A small stick from a nearby tree hovered in the air and darted towards Heero like a needle. Poking him in the arm, Heero flinched at the slight pain. Looking down on his arm, a small twig had gotten caught in his sleeve.

Heero pulled it out and threw it on the ground, and Lady Une smiled with satisfaction. Once the three of them were out of sight, Une rushed forward and grabbed the bloody stick that had fallen to the ground.

Une picked it up in triumphant. She was more than ready to take Heero Yuy on now.



To be continued...............

Phew, I finished this chapter in only a couple of hours. ^_^ I'm going to work on the next chapter later tonight, so hopefully i'll have it posted by tomorrow. So, Quatre's not the prince. But don't forget what Abdul said, I didn't put it in here for nothing. ^_^ Don't forget to tell me what you think.


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 14

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive