Dark Kingdom Chapter 12


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys. Please don't sue me. I have no money.

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1x2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: YAOI! LEMON, angst, sap, Relena bashing, OOC, AU
Note* I've added another lemon, for all you 3x4 fans. I've sectioned it off, so for those of you who don't want to read it, you can just skip it. I really suck at lemons, but it's the thought that counts right? ^_^ I hope you enjoy.


~Endless Kingdom~

" Lady Une, when will you be ready to attack the Dark Kingdom? " Dekim asked. They were once again sitting in his throne room, having a private meeting.

" I want to wait until the Vampires and the Vampire Hunters join forces, " Lady Une replied, "I'm positive that those two will join forces, and once they try to attack, i'll be able to kill two birds with one stone "

" But the Dark Kingdom won't attack until their soldiers recover! Destroying their kingdom would have been pointless if we wait! " Dekim exclaimed.

" It seems King Dekim, that you have also not witnessed my true power, " Lady Une said smiling,
" My powers are far greater than you can imagine "

" Is that so? " Dekim mocked, " From what I have been told, Heero Yuy almost had you killed "

Lady Une growled, " Heero Yuy is nothing more than a parasite, it's true that he got me, but was it not I who squashed his kingdom like a bug?! "

" Why take a chance when we know we can defeat both kingdoms if we attack now? "

" Because, I want to show Prince Heero exactly what he's dealing with, " Lady Une said, " My powers are by far greater than that Prince Heero. I've inherited the *old* powers. Powers that you've only read about in books, powers you've never thought possible "

" Old powers? " Dekim asked, the old man was definetely interested.

Lady Une nodded, " Yes, the old powers. The world is changing, the old powers are re-awakening. Someone has been helping me regain powers which have been long forgotten. Powers of the ancients"

" The ANCIENTS! " Dekim exclaimed, he leapt out of his chair and rushed towards Une, there was a desperate look on his face, " Who has been teaching you such powers?! "

Lady Une smiled, " I will tell you when the time is right, but for right now, we'll just wait for the Vampires and the Vampire Hunters to attack us "

*************************************************************************************************

Abdul was confused. There was something awfully familiar about that small blond which was riding with them. But he couldn't quite place it. He kept trying to steal glances at the blond until he sought out protection from Prince Trowa.

Quatre was uneasy. That weirdo had been staring at him ever since he got on Sandrock. Quatre quickly moved towards Trowa, his lover was now blocking the mans view. Trowa looked over at his little angel and smiled, " It's alright little one, i'll protect you "

Trowa reached over and squeezed Quatre's hand gently, and Quatre smiled back. His blue eyes shined with love as he gazed upon Trowa. God! He loved him so much! Trowa was so good to him, he was always taking care of him and making sure that he was alright.

Quatre continued to gaze at his lover, lost in thought. He could still remember the first time the two of them had made love....it was the best night of his life.

*************************************************************************************************

~LEMON~

Trowa guided Quatre up a small grassy hill. The sky was littered with stars, smiling down on the young couple. It was their 6 month anniversary, Trowa and Quatre were having an outdoor romantic dinner.

Trowa had Quatre blind folded, he wanted his lover to be surprised. He had laid out a blanket, and on that blanket was a large picnic basket, full of Quatre's favorite foods. In the middle of the blanket was a single red rose, and several candles sat in the center.

The night air was cool, and there was no wind, so Trowa didn't have to worry about the candles blowing out. He gently placed Quatre on the blanket, not removing the blindfold until he had the candles lit.

Quatre bit his lip with anticipation. All he knew was that he was outside, and it was extremely quiet. And finally, he felt fingers tugging at the blindfold, and it was pulled free.

Quatre gasped, his eyes immediately filling with tears. He looked up at Trowa completely speechless, " Happy Anniversary little one " Trowa smiled. The soft smile which was only reserved for his little angel.

Quatre tried to speak, and choked over his words, " Oh Trowa! I-I don't....I don't know what to say! "

Trowa smiled again, " You don't have to say anything " Trowa leaned forward and kissed Quatre tenderly. Quatre returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Trowa's neck and pulling him down to the blanket.

Quatre tangled his fingers through Trowa's hair and ran his leg up and down Trowa's thigh. When they broke the kiss, Trowa pulled back slightly, " We should eat before the food gets cold "

Quatre smiled and watched appreciatively as Trowa set up their dinner. Trowa had intended for everything to be perfect, so he had packed his best silverware and dinner plates that he and Catherine owned.

He pulled out two wine glasses, and an expensive bottle of wine. He poured some for them, and they ate quietly, their eyes never leaving eachother.

When they were done, Trowa put everything back into the basket, leaving out only the wine and candles. Quatre was leaning back on his hands and looking up at the beautiful sky. He had never dreamed of anything like this before. No one had ever done something so thoughtful, and then he felt Trowa's arms wrap around his waist, kissing his neck gently.

" I love you " Trowa whispered in Quatre's ear, sending shivers down Quatre's spine. Quatre smiled and tilted his head to the side, allowing Trowa more access, " I love you to Trowa "

Trowa gently moved his hands up and down his lovers body, and Quatre moaned at the touch. He turned around and met Trowa's one emerald eye. The love he found in those eyes spoke volumes, and Quatre wanted this evening to be *perfect*.

Trowa was the one he wanted. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with him, and he knew he would. He wanted their souls to merge and their bodies to become one. Slowly and shyly, Quatre began unbuttoning his silky white shirt.

Trowa watched mesmorized as each button became undone, pale smooth skin slowly being exposed before his very eyes. Quatre felt the cool air against his skin as he pulled his shirt off. He glanced up at Trowa shyly. He nearly moaned out load at the look of passion in that emerald eye. Trowa hesitantly brought up a hand, running it across the baby soft skin.

Quatre leaned into the touch and closed his eyes. Warm lips met his own, and a gentle tongue darted out, asking for entrance. He opened his mouth willingly, and their tongues slowly danced together.

Trowa moved his hand down Quatre's back, pulling him against his body as they kissed. Quatre's hands came up and gently tugged at his turtleneck. Asking him to remove it. Trowa pulled back from the kiss and quickly tugged off his shirt. Quatre's eyes roamed across his lean and muscled body. He licked his lips and gently enveloped Trowa's nipple.

Trowa moaned as that warm mouth encircled his hardened nub. A wicked tongue dancing around in circles. Quatre moved one hand up and played with Trowa's other nipple and smiled against Trowa's skin as he heard the sharp intake of air.

" Quatre.... " Trowa whispered, " What....what are you doing? "

Quatre sat up on his knees, his eyes were full of passion as he gazed at his lover, " I want you Trowa....I want you to be....my first "

Trowa felt his heart swell, Quatre was offering him something that he could only offer once. And he wanted to share that with him! Trowa leaned forward and quickly claimed his lovers lips. They kissed and kissed, and Quatre felt himself being gently lowered to the ground. Trowa's weight ontop of him as he continued to kiss Quatre. Then he began kissing downwards, licking and kissing down his neck, his chest, his abdomen.

Trowa moved back up, much to Quatre's dissapointment, and sucked gently on Quatre's nipples. His other hand began fumbling with Quatre's pants. Once he had those unbuttoned, he looked up at Quatre.

" Quatre...are you sure you want to do this? "

Quatre nodded and smiled, " I love you Trowa "

" I love you too " Trowa moved his hand under Quatre's silk boxers, gently carressing his lovers erection. Quatre moaned, amazed by the sensation, and it got better as Trowa's hand encircled his length, stroking him gently.

Trowa rubbed his thumb gently across the head, Quatre's arousal was wet with need and there was nothing he wanted more than to taste him. Trowa kissed Quatre once more, and descended down to his opened pants. Quatre lifted his hips as Trowa pulled off his pants, tossing it to the side. He was now laying completely naked infront of the boy he would love for the rest of his life.

Trowa's eyes trailed over that incrediable body. Creamy skin, and slightly toned body. Quatre looked like an angel sent from the heavens. Trowa quickly pulled off the remainder of his clothes as well and Quatre's eyes widened from his sheer beauty. Trowa was simply gorgeous, and now this gorgeous creature was pushing his hot flesh against his, and grinding his arousal against his own.

Quatre moaned as Trowa thrust against him. Their arousals touching for the first time. " Oh Trowa, I want you "

Quatre cried out when the wonderful friction was gone, and looked at Trowa. Trowa was staring at Quatre's erection with hunger in his eyes. And Trowa engulfed that sweet erection slowly.

Warm lips encircled Quatre's erection. Oh god, it felt so good! Quatre thought to himself, and he automatically thrusted up into that mouth. Trowa however, kept a firm hold on Quatre's hips. Forcing the blond to stay put. Slowly, he took Quatre deeper and deeper and the blond buried his hands in his hair. Holding on tightly and squeezing his eyes shut. While his eyes were closed, and he slowly lost his mind to Trowa's incrediable mouth, he felt a finger press against his entrance.

Quatre's eyes flew open and he looked down at Trowa. Trowa pulled his lips away from Quatre's arousal and licked his lips, " I don't want to hurt you little one, I have to prepare you first "

Quatre nodded and gasped as that digit slipped past his tight ring. Trowa went as slowly and as gently as he could. He didn't have any lubricant, he hadn't planned on something like this to happen. Slowly he stretched Quatre, adding a second and third finger, all the while, searching for Quatre's magic spot.

Quatre was getting used to the new sensation, and it was becoming more and more pleasurable. Until he felt a shock go through his entire body. The feeling was incrediable Quatre thought he would pass out. Instead, he moaned loadly, looking at Trowa questioningly.

Trowa smiled. Quatre was ready. He pulled back his fingers and saw the dissapointment in his lovers eyes, until his painfully hard erection pressed against his opening.

" Are you sure you want this Quatre? " Trowa asked once more, just to be sure. The last thing he wanted was to hurt his angel.

Quatre nodded, " Yes Trowa. Take me, please "

Trowa pushed in slowly, he bit his lip so hard in an effort to restrain himself from impaling his love in one thrust. Quatre shut his eyes tightly, Trowa was slowly filling him and it was pain mixed with pleasure. It hurt alot, but slowly the pain began to fade. And Trowa paused. He was buried in his lovers tight body completely. They were now one.

Trowa waited for Quatre to adjust, and finally, the blond began begging Trowa to begin moving. Trowa complied, and Quatre moaned his happiness. Trowa thrusted in and out of Quatre slowly at first, and then picking up speed.

Quatre was lost. Trowa felt incrediable buried deep inside him. Trowa changed his angle and he was now hitting that special spot with every thrust and Quatre moaned continuously. Faster and faster Trowa took Quatre, and the blond met him thrust for thrust.

Trowa felt his climax begin to approach, and he wrapped his hand around Quatre's erection. Stroking him in time with his thrusts. Quatre screamed at the new sensation and spilled his seed across Trowa's hand and his stomache. Trowa moaned as Quatre's muscles tightened around him and he quickly filled his lover, moaning his lovers name.

Trowa collapsed next to his lover, pulling him up into his arms. Both breathing hard and staring up at the starlit sky. Quatre snuggled up into his warm chest, " I love you Trowa "

" I love you too Quatre "

~END LEMON~

*************************************************************************************************

Quatre was snapped out of his daydream at the sound of Duo's voice. Duo and the others were a couple of feet infront of him and a large Kingdom was set before him.

The kingdom was beautiful. They entered through the front gates, which looked like they were made of gold, and inside was a beautiful courtyard. Fresh green grass carpeted the ground, and there was small waterfountain in the very center. The houses were little cottages, each and every one was painted white. And at the far end of town was a large castle. Large gold doors stood at the front entrance and the villagers were coming out of their homes, looking at the new strangers curiously.

When a few villagers recognized Heero, they screamed at grabbed their children. Running into the shelter of their homes. Heero smirked, and instantly regretted it when Duo poked him in his ribs.

" That's not nice " Duo scolded, but their was a small smile on his face.

Abdul brought them up to the front of the castle where they dismounted their horses and headed up the stairs. Heero brought his arm around Duo's waist, holding him close to his body. He looked all around for possible assassins.

Humans were terrible assassins, they shouldn't even bother hiding because Heero could spot them as plain as day. However, he saw none and continued up the stairs with his lover.

The doors opened and a young girl stood at the top of the stairs. She was dressed in a long pink dress and her hair was pulled up in a bun. A gold crown rested around it. Queen Relena.

Heero fought down the growl that threatened to leave his throat as he approached the girl. Duo tightened his own grip around Heero's waist, ready to restrain him if he tried to attack.

" Welcome Prince Heero, Prince Trowa " Relena said as the young princes approached. She was surprised that they were alone, accompanied by only two other boys. Boys that she was sure were not soldiers.

Heero grunted in response and Trowa said nothing. Relena frowned, and then gasped when she caught sight of Heero's face. The boy was absolutely gorgeous! Dark unruly hair, broad shoulders and beautiful blue eyes. Her eyes trailed up and down his body appreciatevly and she barely glanced at Trowa.

" P-Please come in " Relena said stepping back as the four boys entered the castle. She noted with distaste that the gorgeous prince had an arm wrapped around the braided one protectivly. They couldn't possibly be lovers could they?

" Perhaps you would all like to rest or have a bath before we begin the meeting? " Relena suggested.

Quatre looked up at Trowa hopefully, he couldn't remember the last time he had a bath. Things had been happening so quickly he barely had time to think about things like that.

Trowa frowned, but he was unable to deny his love anything, " We would appreciate it "

Relena clapped her hands with delight, " Great, this is my servant Pagan, he will show you to your rooms. I will escort Prince Heero to his room "

Duo frowned, he didn't like the way this Relena girl was staring at *his* Heero. Trowa and Quatre followed Pagan down a long corridor, and Heero and Duo followed Relena in the opposite direction.
Duo had to admit though, the castle was beautiful. Everything was golden and shining. The floor was made out of white marbel, and golden lanterns hung on the walls. The lanterns slightly resembled Heero's lanterns, but Heero's lanterns looked better, Duo thought loyaly.

Relena paused infront of a door, and turned to Duo, " This is *your* room "

Duo was about to say something when Heero interrupted, " He'll be staying with me "

Relena simply stared at Heero. No. It couldn't be! Relena turned to Duo and glared at him, and thought better of it. Perhaps this boy with way to much hair was his servent. Like how Pagan was a servent to her.

Relena smiled up at Heero and headed down the hallway. She stopped infront of a large door and turned to Heero, " This is your room, my room is right across the hall so if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask "

" Hn " Was all Heero said as he turned the knob, he quickly turned around and said, " We won't be staying here long. After Trowa and Quatre are done with their baths, we're having the meeting and we're leaving "

" Alright, i'll be in my throne room. Ask one of the guards to escort you there when your ready " Relena replied.

Heero and Duo turned and went into the room. Slamming the door behind them. Well, it was Duo who actually slammed the door. Trying to get his point across to the annoying Queen.

" I don't like her " Duo pouted sitting ontop of the bed.

" Nobody does " Heero replied, smiling at his koi. Was Duo jealous?

Duo crossed his arms over his chest and looked around the room with distaste. He didn't think the castle or the town was quite so beautiful anymore. " Can we take a bath and get this over with as soon as possible? "

Heero sat down next to him, " Are you jealous Duo? "

Duo's face flushed, " No! " Duo lied, " I just don't like her. She gives me the creeps "

" Why is that? "

" I don't know. She just does, " Duo muttered, then he added under his breath, " I don't like the way she was looking at you either "

Heero laughed, and Duo looked up at him in surprise. Was Heero laughing? And was he laughing at him?

" Your cute when your jealous " Heero said, still laughing slightly. He picked Duo off the bed and went into the bathroom, " But let me show you exactly how much I want *you* "

Duo giggled with delight and allowed Heero to carry him into the bathroom.

*************************************************************************************************

Abdul was sitting in Queen Relena's library. He was looking through the old family records and the family tree's, trying to figure out who that boy Quatre was. There was something about the blond that he was sure he was supposed to remember. But he couldn't remember. Hoping to find out some answers, he scanned through the papers.

The Sanq Kingdom had burned down a little while ago. During the fire, alot of the important documents and papers had been burned in the fire. But still, they had managed to save some of the documents. But most of these papers were extremely new. No more than 13 years old.

Abdul read through the papers, nothing remotely interesting. Then he came upon the document which was made after the fire.

~August 24, AC 183, the Sanq Kingdom was burned down by the hands of King J of the Dark Kingdom. Shortly after the devastation, King J suddenly died. We still do not know what the cause of death was. The Peacecraft family had been killed in the fire. The only survivor was Relena Peacecraft. The King and Queen's bodies had been found after the fire was put out. It seems that they got trapped in their study room. However, Relena's twin brother Milliardo was never found. Our conclusion is the baby's body was completely destroyed by the fire.~

Interesting, Abdul thought. Could Quatre be the forgotten prince?

*************************************************************************************************

Relena was daydreaming in her throne room. She unbound her hair and twirled it around her fingers. She was dressed in her best dress and she had put on all of her expensive jewelry. She didn't know why she was acting like a silly school girl. She couldn't help herself. Heero was the most gorgeous boy she had ever seen. Even if he was a vampire. She could get over that.

Relena smiled. All she needed to do was figure out what that braided boy actually was to her Heero. Her Heero? Relena smiled some more. She liked the sound of that. Now, what to do about that braided baka.

Her throne room doors opened and Marshall Noventa and General Septem entered. " Queen Relena, the vampires should be here shortly "

Relena frowned with dissapointment, Heero would be leaving already?

She heard more footsteps and the four guests stepped into the room. The braided boy had his hand interlaced with Heero's, confirming Relena's suspisions. Well, she could take care of that. Her foolish thoughts were dropped once Heero began to speak.

" You wanted to discuss an alliance.... " Heero stated, trailing off and waiting for the humans to continue.

" Yes. I personally feel that an alliance would be a great benefit to both our kingdoms, " Relena began, " We both realize that Dekim has the upper hand. If we do not join forces, he will destroy us both "

" I know we've had our differences in the past. And we will continue to have our differences, but as for right now, we need to put those differences behind us. I'm sure we both don't want to lose our kingdoms to Dekims forces " Relena said. She had stood from her throne, and she was now standing tall and proadly, " If we work together, perhaps the both of us will have a chance. A chance at destroying the Endless Kingdom for good "

" Your talking about all this *we* and *us* but I don't see anything you have to offer us " Heero replied.

Relena frowned, furrowing her eyebrows. How could she convince Heero to join forces with them? She wanted to join forces with him alot more now than before. She didn't have much soldiers, her kingdom was basically relying on Heero's soldiers...her kingdom...Heero didn't have a kingdom! A safe shelter, someplace to keep his people safe. They could stay at the Sanq Kingdom! And she'll get to see Heero everyday!

Relena smiled and nearly jumped up in joy, " We are relying on you. We don't have many soldiers, but we can offer you a safe place to stay. A safe place to keep your people, and we've got doctors here. They can help your troops recover much quicker "

Heero thought it over, he looked over at his brother. Trowa was considering the thought as well. And both came to the same decision. Relena was right. They couldn't keep their entire village and their soldiers in that underground shelter. They wouldn't heal fast enough, and they wouldn't be able to last very long in there.

" On one condition " Heero said, and Relena was to happy to deny him anything, " You provide us with food. And I don't mean *food* "

Relena didn't understand what Heero meant at first, and then she realized what Heero was saying. How was she going to do that? Her people would never willingly give their blood to the vampires. She turned to Marshall and Septem, both were shaking their heads in disbelief. But they knew that if they were to survive this war, they would have to team up with the vampires.

" I'll go and inform the town " Marshall said. He ignored Heero and Trowa and left the throne room.

Relena smiled with delight. She would get to spend alot more time with Heero. Relena glanced at Duo, and perhaps she would be able to get rid of this braided baka as well.

*************************************************************************************************

Abdul kept the Sanq Kingdom documents hidden under his shirt. He was wandering around the castle, hunting for the blond. He wanted to talk with Quatre and Prince Trowa first, he didn't want to start confusion around the castle until he was absolutely sure that Quatre was Milliardo.

He bumped into one of his maganacs and quickly asked if he had seen Quatre or Trowa, the man shook his head, " The four of them just left a few minutes ago. They should be back by tonight "

" Where did they go? "

" Their bringing their villagers and soldiers over here. The Dark Kingdom has joined forces with the Sanq Kingdom "

Abdul sighed with frustration and glanced out the window. The town was in a panic, yelling and shouting their protests, but there was nothing they could do. Hopefully he would be able to talk with Quatre and Trowa soon.



To be continued.............

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm really tired so I don't know if this makes sense or not. Hmmm, is Quatre the forgotten prince of the Sanq Kingdom? Kinda like Trowa huh? I'm trying to keep this interesting. I'm sorry if it's boring. I'll try to have the next chapter up tomorrow. Don't forget to tell me what you think. ^_^


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 13

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive