Dark Kingdom Chapter 11


By: Dia-chan


Disclaimer! I do NOT own the gundam boys. Please don't sue me, I have no money.

Title: Dark Kingdom
Author: Dia-chan
Pairings: 1x2, 3+4, 5+Sally
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: YAOI! lemon, angst, sap, future Relena bashing, OOC, AU
Note* Thanks so much for the reviews everyone. ^_^ I'm sorry about the cliffhanger, and i'm sorry it took a little while to get the next part up. I'm starting up my own webpage so i've been working on that. I hope you all enjoy. Please tell me what you think. ^_^


In a matter of seconds everything was quiet and still. There were no longer shouts coming from the battlefield. No flashing lights. No hoofbeats. No nothing. Heero opened his eyes slowly, and he couldn't believe the vision he saw before him.

*************************************************************************************************

Destruction. Total and utter anhilation. The ground was in cracks, soldiers had fallen everywhere. Slowly, a few soldiers were picking themselves off of the ground, looking around bewildered. Dekim sacrificed his own men to gain victory. And Dekim's victory was apparant. Heero's castle had fallen. Literally.

The town was in shambles, you could hear the shouts of women and men asking for help. Help. Heero didn't have enough healers in the town to help everyone. Heero looked at his crumbled castle. There was nothing left. Just a large pile of expensive rubble. No one could have survived if they were in the castle.

How did Lady Une manage such a destructive power? Only the ancient witches held that kind of power. And Heero knew for a fact that Une was no ancient. What was happening? How had Une learned that? Heero shook his head. Overcome with dizziness. Heero just couldn't believe it. How had they been defeated?

The shock slowly ebbed away and Heero's thoughts became more focused. And then realization hit him like a ton of bricks, causing the hawk to fall to the ground. Duo! Duo was in the castle! Along with Quatre, Wufei, and Sally.

Heero was back in the air and flew as fast as he could towards the destruction. While transforming, Heero landed infront of the crumbles of wood and cement. Damn it! Duo, you better be alright!

" DUO! " Heero shouted while removing tons and tons of rubbish. He was like a madman. Tossing the cement back like he was rummaging through clothes. Heero's mind supplied him with images of finding Duo's lithe body beneath all the destruction. As long as wood didn't get into him, Duo would be fine.

But Heero threw out just as much wood as cement. Damn it, why had he insisted on making the rooms with wood? Heero ignored the gashes he was getting from his frantic search.

" DUO! " Heero called again. Please answer please answer please answer. The words repeated over and over in Heero's head as he dug deeper and deeper.

Someone else had joined him in his search. Heero looked up for a brief moment. Trowa was next to him, pulling away the destruction as well. Blood was caked on the side of his face, numerous bruises and cuts covered his body, but other than that his brother was alright.

" Are you okay? " Heero asked quickly.

" I'll live " Trowa replied. And they began their search once more.

They dug and dug without a word. Every few moments they would shout for Quatre and Duo, but there was always no answer. They had been going at for well over an hour now. Treize and Zechs had survived the strange occurence and were gathering their townspeople. Noin helped them in their search, along with a few other soldiers who were not badly injured.

And then Heero's acute hearing picked up the faint sounds of someone pounding against something. And a muffled voice shouting something. A familiar and loved voice. Heero's heart skipped a few beats, listening more intently. YES! It was Duo!

" DUO! " Heero exclaimed. He ignored his pride and smiled broadly. Leaping towards the muffled sounds and digging so quickly, Noin and Trowa jumped out of the way, " DUO! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! IS QUATRE OKAY? WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS?! "

*************************************************************************************************

Duo grinned at the sound of his lovers voice. He had never heard Heero sound so happy before. Happy and honest, " EVERYONE'S FINE! WHAT HAPPENED?! "

Duo turned to Quatre, the small blond looked sick with worry. And then they heard Trowa's voice and Quatre burst into tears.

" Trowa! Are you alright? Are you hurt? " Quatre cried. He joined Duo and pounded on the door along with him. Both almost jumping with sheer relief and joy.

Finally they heard the sound of someone jumping down onto the iron door. And the door swung open. Heero stood standing on the side, his hands and arms bleeding, his wild hair was even more wild. Sweat and dust smearing his handsome features. And Trowa stood on the other side, in the same condition as Heero. Only, he was in a bit worst shape. But nothing fatal.

Duo leapt into Heero's arms, pushing the boy back from his weight. But Heero gained his balance and wrapped his arms tightly around Duo's slim waist. Pressing that soft warm body against his.

" Heero " Duo smiled against his lovers chest. A finger pressed under his chin, pulling his face up to Heero's, and soft warm lips pressed against his own.

" Are you alright? " Heero asked pulling back from the kiss. He looked over Duo's body. He was fine, he looked exactly the same from the last time he saw the boy.

Heero peered around Duo's shoulder, looking into the shelter. Thank god he told Duo to go in there. The shelter seemed unharmed. Except for the now broken iron doors. Heero had pulled the door's back so quickly it fell off it's hinges.

Duo nodded, and he finally took in the destruction which encased the entire kingdom. Duo was at a lost for words. There was nothing but rubble out there. Rubble and fallen soldiers. Heero's kingdom....

" Heero....what happened? " Duo finally managed to get out.

With that said, Heero was reminded of all the destruction Heero's kingdom took. He turned around to face his fallen kingdom, " Dekim has just asked for death through dismembermant " Heero growled. His hands balled into fists, and Duo actually stepped back from his koi. Anger and power was encompossing the dark prince. His prussian eyes had an icy edge, and his body was tense with barely controled anger.

Your dead Dekim. You are *so* dead.

*************************************************************************************************

~Endless Kingdom~

Nothing but laughter filled the throne room. Dekim sat on his throne drinking a glass of wine and celebrating. Finally, after all these years, the Dark Kingdom has finally fallen. That Heero Yuy and Trowa Barton weren't so powerful now were they? Dekim laughed some more, only the vampire hunters were left. But they would not be a problem, most of their troops died by Une's little show of power.

Where was that woman anyway? She should have been back by now. Dekim continued his little celebration alone, getting drunker and drunker by the minute. Finally, getting bored with himself he stood from his throne and headed towards his dungeons. He decided to pay his little captives a visit and tell them about their kingdom which no longer exhisted.

Dekim nearly danced down the stairs, escorted by two armed guards, and strolled into the room. Dekim froze when he saw the cell which the prince's had previously occupied was now empty. Damn it! How did they escape?

" How did they escape?! " Dekim shouted angrily turning to his guards.

The two guards apologized repeatedly, saying they didn't know anything. Dekim stormed out of the room and headed towards his stables. There was only one place those three would have gone, and now, he was going to pay them a visit.

With that thought he mounted his horse, followed by several soldiers, and made his way to the Dark Kingdom.

*************************************************************************************************

~Vampire Hunters~

" That backstabbing son of a bitch! " Relena shouted angrily, " How many of our soldiers have we lost? "

" We are almost certain that all of them have been killed. Most who had survived are to badly injured to be of any help. " Pagan said quietly.

Relena stalked over to the window, looking down on her small town below, " What about the vampires? Have they all been killed as well? "

" We aren't sure. Most of them survived, the castle exploded, but unfortunetly the wood which was thrown out didn't hit many of the vampires. They should all be fully recovered within the week "

Relena frowned. They were in trouble now. It was now the Vampire Hunters VS The Dark Kingdom and the Endless Kingdom. But for right now, Relena was sure that the vampires would go after the witches for now. But then again, that Heero Yuy and Trowa Barton were completely unpredictable. Relena wondered briefly what those two famous prince's looked like. They were probably a couple of ugly old trolls.

If she and the vampires teamed up for awhile, maybe both kingdoms could bring the Endless Kingdom down. But would that be a good idea?

" Pagan, please tell my top officials to report to my throne room in a few minutes. I have something I would like to discuss with them " Relena said coming to a decision. All though she had just been screwed over by Dekim, she needed to speak with the officials about starting up a new alliance. An alliance with the vampires.

That was the only answer she could think of. If Dekim didn't go down, both kingdom's would be destroyed in a few days. Right now, the vampire hunters and the vampires needed eachother. If they don't help eachother, they will lose everything.

*************************************************************************************************

Heero was wandering the former battlefield on Wing. He was searching the last place where he and Une fought. Looking for the womans body to make sure that she was indeed dead. But everywhere he looked, he saw nothing.

Heero was sure that this was the exact spot where he and Une had fought. Heero looked at the ground. Yep, there was a large pool of dried blood on the ground. But no body and no footsteps. Was Une still alive?

Only the ancients held such power. How could Une channel such power? Questions continued to flood his mind, but still there were no answers. He would have to talk with Wufei and Trowa about this when he got back. Right now he needed to figure out what they were going to do. There were so many injured townspeople, and lot's of injured soldiers. Only a few healers, and not enough humans to feed everyone. Most of the humans had died in the shake.

Heero dismounted from Wing and sat on the crumbled ground. He sucked in a deep breath of air and leaned back against a rock. Heero faced the opposite direction from the castle. The last thing he wanted to see was a kingdom that he no longer had. Instead, he looked up at the darkened sky. It would be morning soon. The battle had gone on all night and a few rays of the morning sun descended upon the horizon. The sky was a beautiful carpet of purple and blue, a few stars still shining brightly.

Gentle arms circled Heero's waist from behind. Heero turned around and met beautiful violet pools. " You okay Hee-chan? " Duo asked softly. He pressed his lips to Heero's cheek gently, kissing him tenderly.

" I'm okay. What's going on back there? " Heero asked. He didn't bother to turn around and look back at his kingdom. Instead, he returned his attention to the sky.

" Zechs and Treize are sending people down into the shelter. There's alot of room down there, so most of us can fit there, " Duo replied, " And the blacksmith is working on the doors, so the doors should be fixed soon "

Heero remained silent for a moment. Even if they had shelter, Dekim would surely attack once again. Dekim had the advantage. He knew what was going to happen, therefore, Heero was positive that there would be another round of soldiers coming very soon.

Heero sighed, pressing his head back onto Duo's comforting shoulder. He closed his eyes, feeling warm and contended for a moment. Atleast Duo was still here with him.

" I love you Heero " Duo murmured.

" I love you to Duo "

*************************************************************************************************

~Vampire Hunters Meeting~

" Queen Relena, we can not trust the vampires, " Marshall Noventa argued, " They will slaughter us the instant they see us "

" We don't have a choice. If Dekim attacks us, our kingdom will go down. If Dekim attacks the Dark Kingdom, their kingdom will go down, " Relena said calmly, " We need the support "

" If we do team up with the vampires and we destroy the Endless Kingdom, what happens after that? The vampires will clearly have the advantage. They over power us, " General Septem countered.

" We'll send a few of our Maganacs over to the Dark Kingdom, we'll ask Prince Heero and Prince Trowa to join us in a meeting, i'm sure that they will comply, " Relena said. She turned to Pagan and nodded her head. Pagan bowed quickly and left the room.

" But Queen Relena, we can not trust them! What if they try and attack you during the meeting? " General Septem exclaimed.

Relena shook her head, " I really don't think that's going to happen? "

" Why not? "

" Because, we both know that we need eachother right now, " Relena glanced out the window, " And i'm sure that they know it too "

*************************************************************************************************

Heero and Trowa sat outside the iron doors. Everyone managed to fit into the shelter, and now, the two boys were discussing what they were going to do now.

" We need to get the townspeople someplace safe " Heero said, " But where? We can't take them to the outside world. The door is gone "

" Cathy was telling me that alot of the villagers are to weak to move " Trowa replied, " And she says that Dekim will probably show up soon "

Heero sighed, " Yes, I know that. The question is, what are we going to do about it? "

The sound of approaching horse hoove's brought them out of their discussion. They both jumped to their feet and looked around the destroyed area. 5 men on soldiers were approaching. Heero focused on the figure in the middle. White hair, skinny frame and a crown on his head.

" Dekim, " Trowa said, " That was pretty quick. By why did he bring only four other soldiers? "

" Because he's not here to fight. He's here to laugh in our faces, " Heero replied. His eyes narrowed the closer Dekim got to them, " Trowa, tell Treize and Zechs to get out here. And make sure Duo doesn't come out here "

Trowa nodded and entered the shelter. Leaving Heero alone as Dekim approached. There was a broad smile on Dekims face and he stopped a few feet before Heero.

" Such a beautiful castle Prince Heero " Dekim said.

Heero snorted, " I'll decorate your kingdom the same as well "

" Really? That's interesting. Just how are you planning to do that? "

" Don't worry about it " Heero replied. Treize and Zechs emerged from the shelter, and each stood on the side of Heero.

" Treize and Zechs, " Dekim said slowly, " I must say, you two are excellent soldiers. Why don't you join me on the winning side? "

" The winning side? " Zechs asked with a raised eyebrow, " You think your on the winning side? "

Zechs and Treize laughed outload, much to Dekims annoyance. Heero stood there impatiently, " What do you want Dekim? "

" Since i'm such a nice guy, I was offering you to surrendor " Dekim said.

" Surrendor? Us? " Heero asked. In one swift movement he had his hand around Dekims throat and he was cutting off the man's oxygen. Dekims soldiers immediately had all their swords pressed against Heero's entire body. And Zechs and Treize knocked them off their horses.

" You shouldn't have come here Dekim, " Heero said in a low voice, " Especially with only four soldiers. What do you take me for? A human? "

Dekims face was turning blue, and Heero increased his grip. There was burning pain at his arm suddenly, and Heero hissed out in pain. His fangs automatically descending. He looked at his arm, a stake was pressed into him and he pulled it out quickly, already feeling some of the poison go through his body.

" Your majesty! " Treize exclaimed rushing to Heero's side. Heero shook him off and looked in the direction of where the stake had come. There was Lady Une, standing a few feet away and fully recovered.

Heero tried going towards her, but Treize held him back. The stake had hit Heero's vein, and it was making the young prince weaker and weaker by the second.

" You are very lucky Heero Yuy, i'm going to retreat for now, but believe me, i'll be back soon " Dekim said. He and his soldiers got on their horses and headed back to their kingdom. Lady Une simply vanished.

Heero was ushered inside quickly. Zechs was yelling for Sally Po and Duo was instantly at his side.

" Heero? What happened? " Duo asked looking over Heero's wound.

" It's nothing " Heero replied. His skin was pale and he broke out into a cold sweat, Duo knew that whatever happened was *not* nothing.

Sally was at his side quickly. Emptying a pouch full of various ingrediants. She mixed it all together and placed it on Heero's arm.

" What's wrong with him Sally? " Duo asked.

" The wood got into his bloodstream, " Sally replied looking over the wound, " The poison was carried throughout his body pretty quickly, but he should be okay by tomorrow "

Heero's breathing was labored, and Sally wrapped a cloth tightly around the wound. Trying to stop the bleeding. Duo gently stroked Heero's cheek while those prussian blue eyes slowly closed.

*************************************************************************************************

~Heero's Dream~

White light peirced Heero's eyes. His body felt light, and it felt as though he were floating. Heero looked around. There was nothing in sight, only bright light. The light was so bright it began giving Heero a headache, but slowly the light began to fade. A white figure was approaching him slowly. Floating towards him.

As the figure got closer and closer, Heero determined that it was a woman. Closer and closer, until she was standing directly infront of him. Heero gasped. It was the woman who had escaped. He knew it, only, this woman was alot younger. But it was still the same woman.

Much to Heero's disturbance, the woman smiled, " I see you remember me Prince Heero "

Heero didn't answer. He just floated there staring at her in disbelief. Where the hell was he?

" There's no time to talk now, although your probably wondering who I am " Mary said, still smiling. But her smile was genuine, and not mocking. There was something different about her, " I see that your kingdom has fallen "

" What's it to you? " Heero snapped.

Mary frowned slightly, " I'm one of the old souls "

Old souls? Heero wondered. That's right. Old souls were people who had numerous past lives. They always end up coming back to live another life.

" If your kingdom is not established once more, I will no longer exhist, " Mary replied, " You don't understand now. I know you don't. But you will. That's why i'm here to tell you that you need to join forces with the Vampire Hunters "

Heero raised an eyebrow, " And why do I need to do that? "

" Because if the two of you don't join forces, Dekim *will* bring both kingdoms down " Mary said, " I can guarntee that "

" Why do you care? I killed you " Heero replied.

" Like I said before, you don't understand right now. But you will " Mary said.

Heero shook his head, " Where am I anyway? "

Mary didn't reply, " The Vampire Hunters are here now. You must join forces with them "

The light began to fade quickly, but Mary continued to speak. Her voice so soft, it sounded like it was being carried by the wind, " Trust me. Join forces with them "

*************************************************************************************************

Heero's eyes snapped open. Duo was shaking him awake gently, and Treize, Zechs, and Trowa stood around him. Looking at him with concern.

" What? " Heero croaked. His throat felt awfully dry and his lungs felt like they were on fire.

" Go get one of the maidens " Trowa ordered.

Treize quickly turned to leave, and Trowa looked down at Heero with concern, " A couple of Maganacs are here from the Sanq Kingdom "

" The vampire hunters? What do they want? " Heero mumbled trying to sit up.

" Queen Relena wishes to have a meeting with us " Trowa said.

Heero shook his head. Bits and peices of his dream still floated around his mind, but he couldn't quite remember everything. He remembered something about that woman Mary.

Treize returned with one of the maidens, and Heero drank from the pale throat immediately. When he was down, he felt more refreshed and energized. He climbed to his feet and followed Trowa out of the shelter. Duo followed close behind holding onto Heero's hand. Quatre was doing the same to Trowa.

Three maganacs stood outside impatiently. All sitting ontop of their horses. As soon as Heero and Trowa stepped out the one in the middle immediately began talking.

" Queen Relena wishes to have a meeting with the two of you, " The man said, " My name is Abdul, i'm the commander of the maganacs "

" What does she want? " Heero asked.

" She wants to discuss an alliance, nothing more "

The dream was instantly refreshed in Heero's mind. That woman Mary insisted that they join forces with the Vampire Hunters. But why? Heero shook his head. There was something about that woman. What was it? His instincts were telling him to trust her, so after a quick glance at Trowa, Heero nodded.

" Treize, get Wing and Heavyarms saddled " Heero ordered.

Trowa looked at Heero questioningly but said nothing. Duo was tugging at Heero's arm, and Heero turned around. He knew Duo's question even before the boy opened his mouth. Heero nodded. Duo was safer with Heero than staying here at the shelter.

" Treize, get Deathscythe and Sandrock saddled as well. You and Zechs stay here and guard the shelter " Heero said, " We'll return as soon as possible "

Once all four of them were saddled, they headed towards the Sanq Kingdom.



To be continued................


No cliffhanger this time. ^_^ I hope you all enjoyed that. I'll try and have the next part up tonight or tomorrow. Don't forget to tell me what you think.


Dia-chan
On To Chapter 12

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive