I Won't Tell No One Your Name
By: Shadowess



Chapter 1-Waiting


-Visit my GW Yaoi fanfic site
The He-He Room
http://gwyaoifics.arecool.net
-And my homepage
The Gateway of Kate
http://katehome.tripod.com

Disclaimer/Warnings: This fic WILL contain YAOI (which is male/male relations, if you are offended by this then please don't continue...), some language, and possibly a lemon/lime later on...This is for Duo + Quarte fans...Heero is the bad guy in this...

All the GW guys belong to someone else...*sobs* they have to have all of them, all I want is Duo....^_^


Author's Note: Greetings! This is my first attempt at a Gundam Wing fic, it is also my first attempt at a yaoi fic, so bare with me. I have written other anime fanfiction (Sailor Moon, Rurouni Kenshin, and Fushigi Yuugi) all were romance, but none yaoi...Reviews are encouraged and begged for ^_^. The more reviews the faster the chapters will come out....
This fanfic is a 1+2/2+4 fic...(but mostly a 2+4) The idea of it came while I was listening to "Name" by the Goo Goo Dolls....(hence the title of the fic) but it's not a songfic...I'm not sure how long it will be either...Well enough with my chatter, on with the fic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1: Waiting

Quatre sighed as he heard Duo and Heero arguing upstairs, again. He heard crashing of various objects and heavy feet stomping about in the small room Duo and Heero shared. Quarte's heart went out to Duo, Duo loved Heero with all his heart, but apparently Heero didn't feel the same. Heero didn't feel devoted to Duo and didn't show that he cared at all. Now that the war was over, Heero often drink and stay out late. Like the case was tonight.

Heero had stumbled home at 3am in the morning. Quarte had stayed up with Duo to help him stay calm. When Heero did return he shrugged off Duo's embrace and trudged up the stairs. Duo, looking hurt and crestfallen followed Heero up the stairs. After about ten minutes the crashing began, then the shouting.

Quarte looked at his hands. He had hoped for peace between the couple, but he winced at his inner thoughts. He was happy that Duo and Heero were fighting. He hoped it would end their so called relationship and Quarte would have a chance to tell Duo how he really felt. Quarte sighed again, he new he had lost his chance three months ago.

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry that was so short...but I wanted to break up my chapters into smaller ones so I could post them faster...I promise the next chapters will be longer....Remember Please Review!!!!


On To Chapter 2

Back to Duo + Quatre

Back to Main Archive