Willing Slave Chapter 18
By: KC

Willing Slave

Warnings: shonen ai, yaoi, violence, tiny tiny implied yuri,

Setting: Alternative Universe, in a fantasy past

Disclaimers: Gundam Wing characters belong to Mixx Entertainment, Koichi Tokita, the SOTSU Agency, Sunrise, Kodansha and anyone I may have forgotten, not to me. I make no money off of this.

SLICED LEMONS

KC: Hmm, maybe that should be limes...

Duo: What happened?! You said there'd be lemons!

Treize: Big juicy ones, too!

KC: I know, I know...but I thought people might like erotica more than just the "ins and outs."

Heero: You said there'd be bondage.

Duo: O.O Heero?

KC: And there is! There's a little bondage for each couple.

Treize: Especially for you it seems, little dragon.

Wufei: *pales*

Trowa: But she's sort of right. Anyone can have sex. It takes something special to make love.

KC: Too true, but you two are definitely going to have a full lemon.

Quatre: Woo hoo!

Duo: Why do they get one, and the rest of us don't?

KC: Well, I've already done one with you and Heero, and while I won't leave you out--

Wufei: But you haven't given me one with Treize!

KC: Hmm...but I'm already devoting a lot of time to you two...

Quatre: Who cares! Trowa, let's go get ready for our scene!

Trowa: ///_O

All: @.@

KC: Don't worry, I'll work it out somehow...

Duo + Wufei: You'd better!

*

"How can you be so strong..." Duo groaned, somehow getting his words out between Heero's kisses, "...and still be so gentle?" He struggled playfully, relishing the feel of his master's grip on his wrists.

"'Gentle'?" Heero repeated. "I'm afraid I'll hurt you...you're too soft."

"Soft?" Duo cried. "First time anyone's called me that."

"Mmm, but you are," Heero rubbed his cheek against Duo's, then rose a few inches up to stare into his violet eyes. "So soft..." He released one of Duo's hands, reaching around his side to undo the end of his braid. To completely unravel the braid, though, he had to slip his other hand behind Duo's waist, lifting him up as he ran his fingers through the long hair.

His hands free, Duo put them to good use, grasping the back of Heero's neck and pulling him closer for another kiss. One hand drifted down Heero's shoulder and body, squeezing just below his ribs. Heero let out a sharp gasp, unused to the sensation, and Duo grinned.

I found a sensitive spot! he thought gleefully, his hormones doing happy little dances in his head.

Heero found out then and there just what kind of bed slave Duo actually was. Finding a weak point in Heero's emotional defenses, Duo relentlessly exploited it, and while Heero froze in pleasure, Duo leaned up and carefully clamped his teeth down on his shoulder. He didn't bite so much as he ran his teeth along the hard muscle and skin, tasting his lover.

"D-Duo..." Heero groaned and wrapped his arms around his slave, fiercely embracing him and burying his face in the hair that cascaded down his side.

And another! Duo nearly giggled manically. This is fun! "I love you, Heero," he whispered, reassuring his prince. "You're so kind to me, let me return the favor, just a little...please?" He waited for Heero's answer, which came in the form of a shaky nod against his head. "I won't hurt you...you were so careful with me the first time, now I want to do this for you."

*

Treize slowly eased the door back, peering through the opening to spy on his slave. Wufei, still in bed, was now awake, and he'd shifted the pillows around so he could sit up, the blankets barely covering his lap. In his hands he held a small box of thinly cut slats of wood jointed together. Unaware of his audience of one, Wufei casually bent one leg, allowing the blanket to fall back indecently so that his entire left side was exposed.

A polite smile veiled Treize's anticipation as he walked in. "Awake so soon, little dragon?"

Startled, Wufei dropped the box on his lap and turned defensively towards the wall, involuntarily baring even more skin. Once he saw who it was, however, he relaxed and sat back, bringing the covers back over himself. "Treize, don't do that!" he complained, picking the box back up.

"But it's enjoyable," Treize replied, locking the door. "You needn't cover yourself, love. If I am not mistaken, all that lovely flesh belongs to me."

Wufei smirked, but he positively glared when he saw his dragon sitting on his master's shoulder. "So there you are!" he snapped. "Disobedient little dragon..."

Treize shrugged his shoulder, encouraging Nataku to fly off and land on Wufei's chest of magick supplies. "I could say the same to you," he said in a mock stern voice, undressing as he spoke. "That was a short nap. I wanted you to rest, not design more puzzles for your friend."

"I must have slept for a few hours in the garden," Wufei said. "I'm really not all that sleepy."

Treize sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, reaching over and running his fingers along Wufei's shoulder. "I suppose not. I see you haven't left the bed, though." He fished a key out from inside his shirt. "The chain isn't that short."

"I am a little tired," Wufei admitted. "But I couldn't go back to sleep, and just sitting around is dull."

"Well, you won't be sitting around for much longer," Treize said, unlocking the chain around his slave's ankle. "Heero's decided you're an ideal tutor for Duo."

Wufei paled as far as his tawny skin would allow. "Tutor...Duo?" he gasped. "That manic bundle of energy?"

"Mm-hmm. Is something the matter?"

"Yes! I mean, he's nice enough, but...Treize, he'll drive me insane!" Wufei all but yelled. "You haven't spent all that much time with him, you don't know!"

"I have been chasing him through the streets for a few months, now," Treize reminded him. "And catching well-aimed apples..."

"That isn't the worst of it," Wufei sighed. "You weren't talking with him in the garden, he talks about the most inane things and he can't sit still for long at all! Quatre and I were trying to talk to him about the court and he jumped up and made us play some ridiculous game chasing each other!"

Treize blinked. "He made you play a game?"

Wufei nodded.

"He made you play a game?"

Wufei frowned. "What is so remarkable about that?"

Treize tried to smother his mirth, but to no avail. Within seconds he fell over Wufei's lap, laughing until tears fell from his eyes.

Wufei pouted indignantly. "What? What is so amusing?" He had to wait a few minutes for his answer.

"Oh...oh, dragon, I'm not laughing at you...well, not completely..." Slowly he caught his breath and looked back up. "Oh, Wufei...he made you play a game?" Treize grinned as he pushed himself back up. "I think you definitely should tutor him now."

"But--"

"Heero says you can turn Duo into a cat if he gets out of hand."

Wufei cut his protest short. "I can?" he asked, his smile turning dark.

Treize nodded. "I thought you might like that."

Wufei set his box aside and lay back against the pillows. "That reminds me, Duo told me something interesting in the baths this morning."

Treize lay beside him, propping himself up on one elbow so he could gaze down into Wufei's black eyes. "Oh? Is Heero already telling him little secrets?"

Wufei shook his head with a teasing smile. "No...something better..."

Treize, knowing full well he was being teased, bent and trailed tiny kisses along Wufei's cheek, moving down his jaw and throat. "And what would that be?"

Wufei moaned lightly, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. "He's the one who stole your pearl dagger."

Treize jerked back and stared at him. "He's the one?"

Upset that the kisses had stopped, the sorcerer nodded curtly. "He said it's in Maxwell Orphanage, in the basement under a large brick." He opened his eyes at looked up at Treize. "He asked that if you went, could you bring his cross and leave the money with the people there?"

Treize sighed. "Stolen money?"

Wufei raised one hand to Treize's cheek, caressing the light skin and enjoying the contrast. "It's the only way he could survive...the orphans probably need it...and he did say where the dagger was..."

Treize smiled and forcibly pulled Wufei close. "See, you do like him."

Wufei pouted and turned his head away, refusing to dignify that with an answer. Instead of taking offense, Treize chuckled and reached beneath the bed, bypassing the copper chain and heading straight for the silver. Wufei perked up at the sound of the metallic jingling, but he pretended to be worried.

"Treize..." he started in low voice, "what are you doing?"

"Preparing to discipline my uppity slave," Treize replied with a perfectly straight face.

"'Uppity'?" Wufei asked. "How have I been uppity? Don't I obey your every order?"

"I thought I told you to get more sleep," Treize said, bringing up several silver chains with silver manacles on the end. "And turning your master into a duck is inexcusable, even if it was an accident." He looked back at Wufei, a crafty smile tugging at his lips. "Now, give me your hands."

"Oh no you don't!" Wufei cried, making a move to rush out of reach.

Treize, having had Wufei for a year now, expected the little move and snaked one hand out, seizing Wufei's arm in a tight grip and hauling him back. "Naughty little slave, trying to escape..." he whispered, placing one palm on Wufei's chest. "Now I really have to punish you."

"I'll turn you into something," Wufei threatened, wriggling under Treize's hand. "A furry panda or a fox!"

"Does that mean I have to gag you?" Treize warned.

Wufei opened his mouth to start the incantation, but Treize pressed his lips on his, effectively silencing him. While he stole his kiss, his hands worked at dragging one of the manacles around Wufei's wrist and clamping the metal shut with a satisfying click. Wufei jerked beneath him, his chained hand spreading wide and trying to somehow slide the cuff off. Knowing he was grinning malevolently and that he was unnerving his slave (and also unable to hide his enjoyment), Treize forced Wufei's free hand into another manacle. He broke off the kiss and pushed the chains to the headboard, where he locked them down tight, stretching Wufei's arms above his head.

"Let me go!" Wufei cried, trying to yank his arms down. He kicked violently, but he only managed to tangle himself up in the sheets. Already he could feel the silver taking effect on his body, bringing a pleasurable haze over his mind.

"I don't think so," Treize laughed. "You're mine, remember? I can do anything I want with you." Openly staring, he gazed over Wufei's body, stripping the sheets away so he could see all of him. "Maybe we just need to put you in the proper mood." He took the last chain and shackled Wufei's ankles together, leaving them unattached to anything. "Starting to feel the silver yet?"

When he didn't receive an answer, he looked into Wufei's eyes. Sure enough, the sorcerer had stopped struggling and now allowed his head to fall back slightly, exposing his throat. His breathing had slowed to a sleepy pace, and his muscles relaxed until he lay limp on the mattress.

"That's it, just let yourself enjoy this," Treize said, stroking the black hair out of Wufei's face. "You still need to relax, after all." Treize pressed a small kiss to his cheek, then stood and moved to his dresser.

Wufei moaned, a vague smile appearing on his face as he looked to the side. "Treize," he mumbled, "come back to bed..."

Treize laughed in a low voice. "Soon, my love." He pulled the bottom drawer open and took out several dozen small candles which he set out around the room. Using the candle already flickering on the table, he carefully lit each one.

"Oh, but Treize," Wufei grumbled, languidly turning onto his left side. The chains rustled as he shifted, and he settled on his stomach, bringing his arms up beneath himself. "I'm lonely."

Treize watched as Wufei slithered around the sheets, unconsciously sliding his tongue over his lips. "Just a little longer, sweet dragon. I want to soften the light in here." As soon as the candles were on fire and placed carefully, he shut the window, reducing the glow in the room to only the dark sparkle of candlelight. The flames reflected on the silver chains and shadows shifted across Wufei's skin.

"Now?" Wufei asked.

"Now," Treize answered, coming around the bed and climbing behind his slave. He started planting little kisses around his neck and shoulders, playing with Wufei's hair. "Is this what you wanted?" he whispered.

Wufei practically purred in response, pressing himself back against Treize's body. "Mmm...yes..." He tensed and stretched as Treize touched him, the slightly larger hand rubbing his side and coming up to his chest.

"I love you, little dragon," Treize murmured in his ear.

"I'm not Nataku," Wufei griped, not understanding.

The silver must be at full force on him now, Treize realized. "Wrong dragon," he corrected, letting his hand glide lightly along Wufei's abdomen down to his thigh, cupping his fingers around the smooth skin. "Love you, Wufei."

The sorcerer sighed and tilted his head back for a kiss. "Love me?"

Treize nodded and gave the desired kiss. "Always."

*

Heero's normally nimble fingers fumbled at the buttons on Duo's shirt, but he somehow managed to pull the cloth open and strip it down the pale shoulders, frustrated that it took his slave so long to yank it the rest of the way off. It flew off into a corner, unnoticed by both of them. While Heero continued to run his hands through Duo's waterfall of hair, Duo curled his fingers under his master's tank top and brought it up over his head, forcing it off Heero's hands.

"So beautiful," Heero whispered.

"Yes, you are," Duo laughed. He caught Heero up in a tight embrace and leaned backwards, pulling Heero with him. One hand holding Heero against himself, his free hand worked down the dark, tight pants and pulled the cloth down along Heero's side. His knuckles rubbed softly on the entire length of Heero's thigh and calf, until Heero had to help kick the pants off.

"Your turn," Heero said. He allowed Duo to continue holding him, but now he undid Duo's dark pants, waiting for his slave to boot his shoes off first. Once Duo was as nude as he was, they both stretched out on the carpet. Heero extended his arm out beneath the bed and came back with a long band of dark cloth. "Don't panic," Heero warned him. Before Duo could ask what he meant, Heero tied the band around his violet eyes, blinding him. Duo dipped his head so Heero could knot it around his hair, but Heero brought the ends back around and made a broad bow in front of Duo's face. The ends hung down, tickling the edges of his mouth.

"Oh, but Heero," Duo sighed, "I wanted to please you tonight!"

"And you will," Heero said. He stood and helped Duo wobble to his feet. "But this will make it much more interesting."

*

"Ow!" Quatre gasped, bringing his left foot up off the floor. "That hurts!"

Trowa, who had just set his slave down in their room, immediately picked him back up. "Hold on, let me get you onto the bed." He carried him across the soft carpet and set him down on the mattress, pushing him backwards. "Bring your leg up."

Quatre obediently did so, leaning back on his arms as he held his slippered foot up for Trowa's inspection. His master firmly grasped the narrow ankle and eased the cloth off of Quatre's foot. Buried in the center of the pale skin was a small, sharp ruby.

"Mm, you must have picked that up in the garden. Hold still," he ordered. He put his fingers around the ruby and pulled it back, hoping the barbed end wasn't hooked. Fortunately it came free instantly, leaving a small drop of blood behind.

Quatre hissed as the wound's sting grew disproportionate to its size, and he reflexively tried to pull his leg back. Trowa maintained his grip, however, and held him still, sitting next to him.

"Quatre, I need to get a few bandages for that puncture," he told him. "Can I trust you not to mess with that until I come back?"

Quatre nodded, managing to look quite pitiful. "You won't be gone long, will you?"

Trowa shook his head. "Of course not, just a few minutes." He pressed his lips against Quatre's, kissing the corners of his mouth. Temporarily forgetting the pain, Quatre smiled and leaned into his master's arms, but then Trowa stood and moved towards the door. "I'll be right back," he said. "Don't move."

Quatre sighed and flopped back on the bed, frustrated beyond patience. Every time I get him to be gentle, he slips away! Duo's lucky, Heero's so eager to open up, he just needed someone he trusts...and Wufei got that beautiful officer, I can practically see the waves of love radiating off of him...but it's so hard to get Trowa to talk...even after a year...one long, frustrating year...

Unfortunately, it was a frustration he was used to, and he merely resigned himself to another round of trying to force Trowa to show his emotions. With a groan, he sat back up and started to unbutton his shirt.

"Stop that."

Quatre's head snapped up as Trowa stepped in through the door, one hand carrying a small covered basket. "That was fast," he squeaked.

Trowa turned and locked the door behind himself. "I said it would only take a moment." He sat beside Quatre and lay the basket down, undoing the long velvet ribbon that held the cover on top. He took a tiny gauze compress and a roll of bandages out and set the basket under the bed even though Quatre could tell that there were more items inside.

"Trowa, what--?"

"Hush," the master ordered. "Don't worry about it." He lay the compress against the small wound and held it there while he wrapped the bandage around Quatre's foot, securing the compress. "There, how does that feel?"

Quatre wiggled his toes to stretch out the skin a little. "Better. It doesn't sting so much now."

"Sally said she put something on the pad," Trowa nodded. "But I don't want you walking around until it doesn't hurt."

"How did I get it in the first place?" Quatre asked, glancing at the ruby on the nightstand. "It's huge!"

Trowa's mouth quirked into something resembling a smile. "It must have worked through your slipper. Next time check your feet." He brushed his fingertips across Quatre's cheek. "I'd hate to have to punish you for trying to make off with Heero's rubies."

"Trowa!" Quatre sighed. "What do I need with more jewels? Besides, thievery's too painful. It's hard on the feet."

"And on the braid, likely," Trowa mused out loud.

Quatre giggled. "Probably on the rest of the body, too."

"You dirty minded little slave," Trowa scolded. "What am I going to do with you?"

Quatre smiled and lay back on the bed, toying playfully with his shirt. "I could think of a few things--eep!"

Quatre only had enough time to shut his eyes and squeak as Trowa lunged forward and snapped up Quatre's wrists, working his fingers around until he could hold them in one hand. He shoved them down above Quatre's head, pinning him to the bed while his free hand worked at yanking off the slave's clothing. Although he could hardly move, Quatre twisted around trying to make Trowa's work easier.

Halfway through Quatre's harem pants, Trowa narrowed his eyes. This is taking too long, he thought. He looked around and spotted the loose ribbon Sally had used to wrap the basket. His eyes lit up and he grabbed the strip of velvet, laboriously tying Quatre's wrists. He pulled it taut before knotting it off, so tight that it started to cut into the pale skin. Quatre winced but didn't protest.

No longer worried about holding Quatre still, Trowa could now devote his efforts to getting his slave's clothing out of his way.

*

"But Heero, I can't see!"

The prince smiled and grasped Duo's outstretched hands, laughing when Duo surged forward and put his arms around him for support. "You're not going to hit anything, I wouldn't let that happen."

"But I feel like I'm going to fall," Duo protested.

"Then let's get you off your feet." Heero pointed him in the proper direction, allowing him to bump into the bed and fall onto the mattress. "Better?"

"Depends," Duo said. He lay back and shook his hair out, allowing it to frame his body and cover parts of himself. "Where are you?"

Heero practically gaped, aroused at how Duo could be so vulnerable and still keep control. He hadn't even moved to take off the blindfold. He silently crept to the other side of the bed and snuck up behind Duo. "Right here."

"Eek!" Duo pivoted and put his hand out, grazing Heero's chest. He could feel the bed shift slightly as Heero joined him, though, and he immediately turned and got a decent idea of his master's location. "There you are!"

Heero held still, watching as Duo slowly lay his hands on his skin and tried to figure out exactly what was what. After a moment's confusion, Duo's touches shifted from searching to teasing.

*

"Treize!" Wufei cried, writhing without caring how silly he might look. "Stop it!"

His master laughed at his discomfort and continued to snake his fingers along his ribs, tickling him mercilessly. "Make me." He snuck a kiss in as he worked. "Admit it, you love this."

Unable to respond, Wufei gasped for breath and bucked, trying to sneak out from under Treize's grip. Instead his chains merely rattled and Treize laughed even more. Wufei finally managed to slip out from under his arm and roll, but he only landed on his front, leaving his back exposed.

"If it weren't for this silver," Wufei sighed, edging to the side.

Treize dropped his hand on Wufei's rear, holding him down as he kneaded the pliant flesh. "But I thought you liked silver," he mocked. "You always asked for it before..."

With the tickling over, Wufei relaxed and purred while Treize massaged his hind end. "Mm-hmm...better'n copper chains...I thought you were mad at me..."

"Were you so upset over that?" Treize asked, surprised. "Darling, I wanted you to sleep, and silver would have only over stimulated you."

Wufei rose his rear into Treize's cupped hand. "I don't like it when you're mad at me..."

Treize carefully lay his body on top of Wufei's, putting one arm under his hips to hold him up. "Shall I show you how much I love you?"

Drunk on silver, Wufei actually giggled and nodded. Treize's heart beat a little faster when he heard that giggle. It was so hard to make Wufei loosen up...It's a pity I'll have to take these chains off soon, Treize thought. But I don't want him overdosing, or else he'll be like this for days.

"Then just relax and I'll take care of everything," Treize promised. He used his spare hand to push Wufei's legs slightly apart, then rhythmically stroked his back. As he slid forward, though, that hand gravitated lower until he had a firm grip around Wufei and caressed him in time with each push.

*

Heero stared wide-eyed, unable to believe that his slave would be so willing to do this for him. Duo pressed his lips to Heero's, then slowly trailed down his chin and along his throat, blazing a little path along the center of his chest. After a brief few seconds of searching, his fingers found the dark pink nipples on Heero's chest and toyed with them.

Heero sighed and lay his head back. Duo's efforts were amateurish, clumsy at times and nervous at best, but for some reason they satisfied him more than any specially trained slave he'd owned before. The first delicate touch on his abdomen made him forget any thoughts of previous slaves, and he looked back down. Duo was getting unbearably close.

His slave put his hands on his master's hips, using them as leverage to move farther. Still dragging his lips down the tight muscles of Heero's abdomen, Duo could only guess as to where his target lay. He could imagine the general location, since he had a firm grip on Heero's body, but he knew he was only fumbling at this and he was close to tears thinking Heero might be impatient with him. He nearly cried in relief when he felt the velvety firmness graze his cheek and heard Heero gasp reflexively. Eager to please, Duo now mimicked the motions from their earlier love-making.

Every little noise that escaped out of Heero's mouth reassured him and only made him work harder.

*

Even though he couldn't get Quatre's shirt off, Trowa found that he could at least tangle Quatre's hands up in it, rendering his hands even more useless. With his fingers covered tightly by the strong cloth, he couldn't grab on to anything nearby. Trowa used the long sleeves as ties to the headboard, leaving Quatre unable to bring his arms down to cover himself.

"You're mine," he whispered, circling his fingers around one of Quatre's nipples.

"Always..."

Trowa tilted his head, staring while Quatre closed his eyes. I want to blindfold you, he thought. I want to see you twist and groan and have no idea where I am...where I'll touch you next... He shook his head and moved down, pulling the loose pants away. But I won't do anything to frighten you...

Quatre jerked when his body lay completely exposed, but he couldn't move to help himself. He moaned as Trowa's warm hands slid over his stomach and sides, gliding down to his legs. There was a feathery brush where his hip joined his body, but that was all.

"Trowa..." he groaned. "More..."

"Spread yourself for me," Trowa said.

Quatre obeyed with all speed, forcing his legs out to either side. Trowa smiled and began to pet the smooth inner thighs, heavily caressing them and pushing them wider. The light skin was a beautiful contrast to his own darker, tanned hands. On a whim, he gave the sensitive skin a little pinch.

"Oh!" Quatre gasped, bucking involuntarily. "Oh..."

"Did you like that?" Trowa asked.

"Yes..."

"Should I do it again?"

"Please."

Trowa smiled and pinched him again...and again...and over and over until the white thighs were now dotted pink. The first spots were already fading.

"Oh..." Quatre breathed. "More..." Show me that I'm still alive. He could feel Trowa's heart racing, feel Trowa's sheer desire for his body...and to think he held back simply to take care of his slave's needs first... "I love you, Trowa."

Instead of answering, Trowa scooted even further back along the mattress and lightly kissed one knee. Then he kissed a little higher, and a little higher, kissing the white flesh and licking the red marks. And once Quatre was obviously ready, he kissed the very tip and worked his way down.

Quatre, quite unlike his normally quiet demeanor, let out a cry and brought his head up simply so he could slam it back down onto he pillow. He tried to clamp his legs over Trowa's head, but his master anticipated that and held one of his thighs open, leaving the other leg to tremble ineffectually. When his muscles reflexively kicked, Trowa dug his fingers into the soft skin, wrenching a groan out of his little slave and cutting off any control he once had over his own body. Completely under his master's power, Quatre shrieked as Trowa brought him over the edge.

Not a minute later, still gasping for breath, Quatre watched as Trowa straddled his chest. With Trowa pushing himself against his slightly parted lips, Quatre had no choice but to give in. Opening his mouth wide, he allowed Trowa easy access, keeping his gaze firmly locked on Trowa's eyes. The master stared in mute fascination, softly thrusting in and out. He came out entirely, allowing Quatre a quick breath, then shoved his way back in.

*

At last the shuddering stopped and Duo swallowed. The reluctant moans ceasing as the body beneath his fell limp, Duo sat back up and felt his way onto the mattress, relieving Heero of his weight. Pushing his hair back out of the way, he extended one arm to find Heero's side and instead grazed Heero's lips with his fingertips. "There you are."

He moved to snuggle, but Heero reached up and caught his right arm, holding him back. Shocked, Duo froze.

"D-did-I-do something wrong?"

He couldn't see the look of fright on his master's face, or the confused astonishment it softened to once it became apparent that Duo wasn't going to move. The slave could hear Heero's rushed breathing, though, and wondered if he'd inadvertently harmed him.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" he whimpered.

"No." Tears clouded his eyes, even though he had no idea where they came from. Not trusting his voice, he allowed Duo to lay down next to him. With one hand holding him up on his side, Heero softly traced his hand along Duo's throat, moving down his arms and shoulders. He carefully examined Duo's body, touching every inch of him, as if he were some strange and exotic creature he'd never seen before. Licking his lips, he tenderly took hold of Duo and started to rub, gently at first but with increasing strength and speed. Duo cried out involuntarily, and as the pace intensified, he rammed his hands into his hair, curling the long strands between his fingers.

Heero saw and smiled. Still taking care of Duo, he leaned over and put his hand on Duo's, forcing him to return his hold. Their fingers locking, Duo's grip tightened as he came closer. A moment later, unable to hold himself back, his fingers splayed wildly, tense, then fell limp. His arm grew too heavy to hold up, but Heero let him drop it to the mattress. Little groans escaping with every breath, Duo curled on his side, turning himself towards his master.

Still smiling, Heero stretched out before Duo and hugged him, helping him get situated on the pillows. "Are you all right?"

Duo nodded, not saying anything. Pleased, Heero bestowed a little kiss on Duo's forehead, just above the blindfold.

*

"Must you?"

Treize turned the key in the locks on Wufei's ankles. "Yes, or else you'll absolutely disgrace yourself if anyone comes in to see you."

"Mm...don't care 'bout that..." Wufei giggled again. When Treize bent over his face to unlock his arms, Wufei snuck a quick kiss and moved his arms out of reach again.

Treize gave his slave a scolding glance and pinned Wufei's upper arm down. "My sweet, I don't think I'm up to punishing you just now, so please be a good little slave and hold still!"

"Must I?"

"Yes, I think you've been chained down long enough." Finally he got the silver off and tossed the heavy links to the floor. "Better?"

Wufei groaned and turned his face away. "No..."

Treize frowned, then gasped as he remembered. "Oh, I completely forgot about the lights." He stared at Nataku, who stared back with one open eye. "Could you snuff the candles, please?"

With a yawn and a stretch of her wings, she jumped up to the table and pushed her snout to the flame. She didn't blow it out as much as she swallowed it down. Once she finished that one, she hopped around devouring every other candle flame, flicking her tongue out as if it was dry food.

"Is that better now?"

With the only light coming from cracks in the closed window, Wufei nodded and inched closer to Treize, burying his face against his lover's throat. "Damn side-effects..."

"At least it doesn't last very long," Treize offered. "It's not at all as bad as a hangover."

"Mmf." Wufei sighed as he felt Treize slide away, firmly pushing him back onto the pillows. "Do you have to go so soon?"

"I'm afraid so," Treize apologized, retrieving his uniform. "I have to speak with Zechs and Noin about several changes I have in mind for the guard. An assassin is bad enough, but Duo's little display set me on edge."

"But you don't have to take care of that right now. Come back to bed."

Treize only gave him a kiss and brought the sheets up to his chest. "Tonight. Not now." He finished buttoning his shirt and headed for the door. "At least you might be sleepy now?"

Wufei scowled at him. "Is that all this was for? To put me back to sleep?"

Treize smiled and opened the door. "No. Not all. Now get to sleep."

Wufei watched as he left, then turned on his stomach and rose up on his elbows. He heaved a sigh and glanced at Nataku, who seemed to smirk at him. "What, did you enjoy the show?" he snapped.

She chirped an affirmative.

He just growled and lay back down. "It is not a spectator sport," he complained as he shut his eyes.

*

"Heero, are you okay?" Duo asked.

"I'm fine," Heero said. "You...startled me before, but...I'm fine."

He needs that control, Duo thought. Even if I'm his slave, he has to have physical control over me... "I love you."

"I know." Heero reciprocated with a kiss. "Why haven't you taken the blindfold off yet?"

"I thought you wanted me to keep it on."

Heero chuckled and lay his hand on Duo's cheek, easing a single finger up under the cloth. Stealing one last kiss, sweeter than usual since Duo didn't expect it, he slid the blindfold off. Duo blinked at the dim glare from the window and closed his eyes again, but that only made him drowsy. Heero noticed how his slave was beginning to drop off and stood, covering Duo under a single sheet so his body was only highlighted by the thin cloth.

"I'll let you sleep for awhile, but you'll have to get up for dinner," he said.

"Okay..." Duo mumbled before completely falling asleep.

Heero watched him for five full minutes, stroking the long hair. He touched the tip of his finger to Duo's lips for just a moment, then shook his head and got to his feet, throwing his clothes on quickly. He'd put it off long enough, uncharacteristically procrastinating just to spend time with his slave. Now, with Duo taken care of for at least a few hours, he had time to head for the dungeon and have a talk with the would-be assassin.

*

Fingers rendered clumsy by exhaustion, Trowa unbound Quatre's wrists and rubbed them, massaging away the soreness and creases in the skin. "Are you all right, little one? I wasn't too rough, was I?"

Quatre gave him a reassuring smile and shook his head. "Of course not. I love it rough. Reminds me I can still feel."

Trowa's expression didn't change, but Quatre winced at the amount of sorrow radiating from him. "It's been a year, Quatre. A whole year. You know I would never hurt you like that."

Quatre turned away.

"I'm not like your sisters," Trowa insisted, laying beside him. "I won't lock you up in some cell."

Quatre still didn't answer.

"Why don't you believe me?"

Quatre screwed his eyes up tight, but he had to answer his master's question. "There are...factions..." he whispered, "...who want the 'lost little prince' back on the throne...they don't want to believe I'm dead." He turned suddenly and latched onto Trowa ferociously, as if he was his only anchor and comfort. "If they ever found out it's me...you'd have to get rid of me..."

Trowa shook his head, stroking Quatre's back as he started to cry. "No, no, my little one. No chance of that. No one knows what you look like, and even if they did, you are always veiled at court." He cradled Quatre protectively, soothing him with loving words. "And if the worst happened, and they did find out...I would visit them all in their sleep. No one will ever hurt you again."

Quatre wordlessly huddled close, accepting Trowa's hold. Blankets were pulled up over his shoulder, warming him up even though he knew the room wasn't cold. "Don't...don't you have to help Heero with something?"

Trowa shook his head and put his hand behind Quatre's neck, tilting the blonde head forward onto his chest. "Nothing he needs me for. Looks like you need me more right now."

Still crying, though not as hard now, Quatre smiled and closed his eyes, lulled to sleep by Trowa's heartbeat.

*

KC: Phew, did it!

Duo: See, I knew you could get some lemons in here.

Quatre: That's so sad, though! Why'm I so scared of blindfolds and cells...? I'm confused.

KC: You'll probably explain that during the "first Duo tutoring scene."

Trowa: But why the fear?

KC: *whistles innocently* Just establishing a little phobia of his...nothing to worry about...move along...ignore the girl behind the glasses...

Quatre: Foreshadowing? What're you going to do to me?

Wufei: What about me? Apparently I've got slave auctions and iron in my history!

Duo: Can't be as bad as rape...

Treize: How about incompetence? I come off like some inept Disney captain.

Wufei: You're not inept at all.

Trowa: Is there at least a little action coming up? This is getting boring.

Quatre: You need more action than that?

KC: Don't worry, action and adventure are on the way! Plus a certain blonde princess...

Duo: Yeah! Kill her kill her kill her!

KC: No! No Relena-bashing this time! Or Hilde, or Dorothy, or Midii, or--

Heero: They're all showing up?

KC: No, in different spots and--ack! You made me give away details! That's it, no more talking until the next chapter!

Heero: With me and the assassin who tried to kill my Duo.

KC: Yup.


On To Chapter 19

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Wufei + Other
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive