Willing Slave Chapter 1
By: KC

Willing Slave

Warnings: shonen ai, yaoi, violence, tiny tiny implied yuri,

Setting: Alternative Universe, in a fantasy past

Disclaimers: Gundam Wing characters belong to Mixx Entertainment, Koichi Tokita, the SOTSU Agency, Sunrise, Kodansha and anyone I may have forgotten, not to me. I make no money off of this.

It was pitch black in the room, save for the pathetic glow one little candle radiated, lighting up a patch of darkness. Heero held the candle up fearlessly even though it pinpointed his position to anyone looking in his window, certain that there wouldn't be any assassins tonight. There never were after a day of executions. Crime always radically dropped when people saw their loved ones dismembered alive in front of them. Normally he would lock the window and the door, but tonight they were wide open in a show of defiance, to show that the prince was not afraid of anyone who would try to murder him. Of course he had his sword with him at all times, but that was in case one of the guards was bribed to kill him.

Heero took the candle with him as he went to the side room, placing it on a table as he closed the door. Slowly he removed his shoes and outer royal garb, sighing in relief as he was left in his tank top and tight black leggings he'd cut off a few inches above the knee. Executions were always a ceremonial occasion, requiring that he make an appearance in full traditional robes. The blazing summer sun and the stiff clothing had ruined his mood, which had in turn worsened the suffering of the condemned.

He had just readjusted his sword belt when he heard something fall in through the window, followed by a rather loud "Ow!" He frowned and went to the door, looking out just a crack. His eyes had already become accustomed to the darkness, so he could make out the shadowy form of someone standing up and stumbling a bit.

This can't be an assassin, he thought to himself. They aren't this foolish. But then who...?

The intruder finally became quiet again, creeping through the room as if he was looking for something. Heero watched intently, then blew out the candle and stepped into the dark room. "Who are you?"

The form whirled in shock, unable to see anything but a shadowy figure. "Um...I'm the sandman! I've heard you haven't been sleeping well lately, so I decided I'd better pay a visit. You really should learn to relax, then these trips wouldn't be necessary. See, I've got my bag all full of sand, just lay down and I can sprinkle some in your eyes and hey, do you happen to have a candle? It's pretty dark in here, I nearly broke a leg getting in. Maybe you should consider a ladder outside your window, I mean, if there was a fire, you'd be trapped and--"

Heero took a step back. How on earth could this person talk so much? "Silence! I asked you a question!" He snapped his fingers and the candles throughout the room flared up magically. To the intruder, it was amazing. To Heero, it was expected. If the room had not been lit immediately, a certain sorcerer would be in for some explaining.

Once his eyes adjusted to the sudden light, he stared in shock at the person in front of him. The first thing to catch his attention was the long braid falling past the trespasser's waist, the light brown color a stark contrast to the black clothing he wore.

More like black rags, Heero noted. "I won't ask you again, who are you?"

Cheerful eyes locked onto his own blue eyes while a cocky grin surfaced simultaneously. "Duo, at your service! I seem to have wandered into the wrong home, it was an honest mistake, though, I can explain! See, I was walking along your wall minding my business when this really strong gust of wind--"

"Silence!" Heero growled, one hand still on his sword. If this is an assassin, he is either a fool or highly skilled, trying to put me off my guard. "Why are you here?" And why am I asking him all these questions, instead of merely killing him?

"Like I was saying, this really strong gust of wind just happened to make me stumble forward! If that hadn't happened, I would have my token by now and disappeared. And speaking of which--!" Duo turned and ran back for the window.

Acting purely on instinct, Heero lunged forward, seized the trailing braid in one hand and yanked hard. Duo yelped in pain and fell backwards, striking his head on the floor as he toppled. Heero followed him down, holding him to the carpet with his weight. Duo tried to push him off, but Heero easily grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the floor. He held tight while Duo struggled frantically, using all his strength to thrash beneath him. After several minutes, Duo finally slumped in exhaustion, panting for breath.

Heero stared at him for a long time, enjoying the heated flush that rose to his captive's cheeks, the panicked look of fear in his eyes. He especially liked the way his wrists fit perfectly into his hands, unable to fight. Knowing Duo couldn't get away, he intentionally tightened his hands and drew a gasp of pain out of him.

No, this is not an assassin. Probably just a little thief trying to make a name for himself. Hmm...a pretty thief, and amusing as well. "I think I'm going to keep you," he whispered, a vicious smile spreading over his face.

"Wh...what?" Duo whimpered.

"First things first," Heero nodded. "I need to clean you up."

Duo seemed to figure out where things were going, and he started struggling again, this time aiming to do damage. "I'm not a toy! Let me go!" Duo cried, pushing against Heero again.

Heero frowned. A little disobedience was amusing. Too much was not to be tolerated. He let go of Duo's right hand only to slap him as hard as he could and show Duo just how much stronger he was. Duo yelped and turned his head aside, trying to escape the pain.

"Now," Heero said sternly. "To the baths."

*****

A few minutes later, Duo found himself on a cold tile floor, hands locked in heavy manacles. The bathing room looked immense to him, possibly capable of holding thirty people at once. Dripping water echoed in the eerie silence.

"Hold still," Heero ordered, beginning to tear the black clothing off of him. "Why do you wear such poor clothing?"

Duo, whose left cheek bore a bruise from Heero's hand just moments before, lowered his head demurely. He knew better than to annoy Heero now. "It's all we have on the streets. It's hard to tend to your clothing when you're stealing to survive."

"Thievery is illegal in our city," Heero said.

"It was either that or starve," Duo snapped. "And I can't eat your proclamations."

His head was jerked back as Heero cruelly yanked his hair. Tears sprung to his eyes and the manacles rattled noisily as he covered his face in his hands.

"You will speak to me with the proper respect and reverence," Heero snarled. "Or do I have to slap you again?"

"N-no..." Duo said softly.

"And you will address me as Master, is that understood?"

"Yes..." Duo felt Heero's hand tightening on his hair again, preparing to pull, and he quickly amended "yes, master."

Heero relaxed his grip and unfastened Duo's braid, loosening his hair until it lay in waves behind him. Not expressing how lovely he found it, he forced Duo to his feet and pulled him to the large pool filled with hot water, guiding him down the built-in steps and making him sit there, so that the water lapped at his chest.

"Ohhh...so warm..." Duo sighed, muscles relaxing.

Why am I pleased that he likes it? Heero wondered. He's just a slave, and a thief, too. Just because he's pretty..."Hold still." He grabbed the liquid soap and lathered up the hair that floated on the water's surface, amazed at the amount of dirt that rinsed out. Knowing it probably wasn't entirely clean yet, he washed it twice more before gathering more soap and rubbing it over Duo's shoulders and chest.

"I said hold still," he growled in warning as Duo's muscles stiffened and he tried to pull away.

"Y-y-yes, m-master," Duo whispered. "I've just...never been..."

"Touched like this?" Heero smirked. He carefully cleaned Duo's arms next, massaging the hands and fingers as he worked, relaxing his slave. Once his control and dominance had been assured, he had no urge to hurt his new slave. Slaves, especially bed slaves like this one would be, worked best when they were comfortable.

"I suppose you've never had a bath before, since you're covered in dirt," Heero noticed.

Duo shook his head. "Water's for drinking, not bathing."

Heero narrowed his eyes at him, making Duo shrink back in fear. "There are enough water reserves to allow everyone to bathe every day, twice if they so desire. I do not tolerate lies."

Duo met his eyes. "I don't lie," he said in a soft but firm voice. "I run and I hide, but I never lie. There is not enough water...master," he added before he forgot.

Heero chose to drop the subject and finished up with Duo's side and back, then moved to his other side. Once that was done, he gently placed his fingertips on Duo's face and washed away the light layer of dust and dirt. "Hold your breath," he said before pulling Duo farther into the pool and dunking him.

Unable to swim, Duo clung to Heero's arms until his body was lifted just enough so that his head broke over the surface. "Keep your eyes closed," Heero warned him. "The soap will sting your eyes."

Duo complied as he felt Heero's hands splashing water onto his face and hair, rinsing all of him off. Using the manacles as leverage, Heero tugged Duo after him back up the steps and left him shivering on his knees in a puddle of cooling water. Heero deliberately took more time than necessary to retrieve a large towel, intending to demonstrate to Duo that his comfort depended on his master's inclination. When he did dry Duo off, though, he drew in a sharp breath of surprise.

Duo was far more beautiful than he'd first thought. The brown hair shimmered with a golden sheen in the lamp light and circled around his thighs, longer than any hair Heero had ever seen. No longer covered in dirt or rags, Duo's skin was a somewhat pale cream color that contrasted gorgeously with his hair. But his eyes, Heero could finally see Duo's eyes clearly as his slave looked up at him. He'd known they were a strange shade, but...

"Violet eyes," Heero murmured, stunned that he was actually seeing them. "I'd heard they existed, but I never thought I'd see them..." He placed his hands on Duo's face and tilted him even further up. The bruise on his cheek marred the overall look, but nothing could truly hide the boy's beautiful features or the light in his eyes.

"You belong to me," he said in a whisper. "You are mine. You are my slave, with no freedom or rights save that I will not beat you to death or torture you. In return, I will keep you safe and sound. No one will touch you but I. Is that clear?"

Unable to nod, Duo stared intently at him. This was the first time he had a clear view of Heero, and the sight nearly brought a smile to his face. The prince was absolutely magnificent in his eyes, despite the fact that his heart was ice. His wet clothing stuck to him, revealing his trim outline, and Duo had never seen bluer eyes. Lured by his emotions and the offer of safety and comfort, Duo closed his eyes. "Yes...master."


On To Chapter 2

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Quatre + Trowa
Back to Wufei + Other
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive