The Wild Side Chapter 1


By: Wingfan




Sand brush across the desert, the wind the only sounder heard. Everything was so quiet. Then an explosion and a Leo suit was destroyed. Deathscythes Hell Custom comes walking by with its thermal scythe in one of its hand. The Gundam’s arm raised as it turns quickly around and destroy an Aries. Another blast came by and a Leo suit was dropped. Sandrock Custom with its twin scythe in its arms. Sandrocks’ machine guns fired and a Virgo was destroyed. A Taros suit came to destroy Sandrock when a missile fired. Heavyarms Custom came to view and then fired a shower of missiles. Destroying a line of Leo suits. A troop of Aries came to destroy Heavyarms when a Gun was fired. Wing Zero Custom flew by destroying the rest of the troops. More Virgo came by and a line of fire destroys the suits. Altron Custom showed it’s self.
"This is Wufei the base has been destroyed," Wufei said.
"Roger that Duo status report," Heero said.
"Half of the mobiles suits have been destroyed. There are still ninety left," Duo said.
"Roger Quatre Status report," Heero said.
"The leader has been destroyed," Quatre said.
"Roger Trowa Status report," Heero said.
"All transport of Gundamium Alloy has been destroyed," Trowa said.
"Roger Mission completed. Let’s finish the rest of the mobiles suits and go back the safe house," Heero said.
"Heero we got a report of Mobile Suits by Level six colony cluster. We are need there at once," Duo said.
"Roger that lets move out," Heero said.
They all blasted into space and headed to the colony. Duo and Quatre search the area looking for the mobile suits that was reported. None was found. Then all of a sudden a blast came. Duo mange to dodge it.
"Enemy spotted," Duo said.
"Right," Heero said.
Heero blasted towards the suits then several of them came out. Heero was destroying them slowly.
"Mobile dolls… New models," Heero said.
"Right keep a close eyes around you. We don’t know what were dealing with," Trowa said.
Duo looked around when a mobile doll came and started to battle Deathscythes Hell. Duo was shock to see the skills of these dolls. They were over whelming.
"Duo don’t be over whelmed by their power we can do this," Heero said.
Duo just couldn’t believe this. It was hard just to block an attack from this thing, but he has to destroy it. How could he destroy this if he could just barely dodge it?
Quatre was having the same trouble. Sandrock ran out of bullets for his machine guns. The Mobile Dolls were twice as fast as the older models of Mobile Dolls. Quatre was trying his best, but he knew it wasn’t enough.
"I can’t get them off me!" Quatre panicked.
"Don’t worry Quatre just keep fighting," Trowa said.
"I’ll try, but I just lost one of my scythe," Quatre said.
"Duo here my thermal scythe has been through somewhere," Duo said.
Then a huge Mobile suit came out. A large buster rifle came to view. Duo rushed over to help Quatre who was getting damage badly. Heero turn around to see that the rifle was targeted on Quatre and Duo.
"Hey Get Out Of There!" Heero yelled.
"What," Quatre and Duo said.
By that time it was too late, the buster rifle fired and hit Sandrock and Deathscythes Hell. The suits entered the earth atmosphere and come down to earth at great speed. Wing Zero, Heavyarms, and Altron came rushing towards them, but the mobile dolls got in their way. Heero had enough he quickly destroy the remanding Mobile dolls.
The huge mobile suit came into view and got ready to fight Heero angry and that suit in the way and he needed to help Duo and Quatre out so he fought the suit head on. Trowa took that as a way to get to them.
Sandrock and Deathscythes Hell were coming close to the earth. Duo and Quatre unconscious at the time. Then their Gundam crashed.
Trowa notice the crash from space. Wufei as well saw it. They were too late. Too late to save their friends. The turn and started to fight the mobile suit angry and it was destroyed. The mission was completed.
"Come on lets go see were they are. Hopefully they are still alive," Heero said.
"Agree lets move it," Wufei said.
They all headed back for earth to find Duo and Quatre.
Sandrock and Deathscythes Hell hatch opened. Duo’s head was bleeding and his arm was cut up. His pants were torn up and bleeding around his ankles. Quatre was no better his head was also bleeding. An arm looked broken and the other was cut up. A shadow covered the two and hands picked them up and took them away.
Wing Zero, Heavyarms, and Altron landed on earth. They looked around to find Quatre and Duo’s suit. So far it was no go. Then a call came in from the perventer office.
"Heero, Duo, Trowa, Quatre, Wufei come in," Lady Une said.
"Heero here," Heero said.
"We go another mission for you five," Lady Une said.
"You mean three," Trowa said.
"What?" Lady Une asked.
"Duo and Quatre has been shot down and as of now they are not available for the mission," Heero said.
"I’m sorry to here that, but this is an emergency. Another base of the enemy is building a new type of mobile suit. Your mission is to destroy the base and the mobile suit inside it. Also destroy any thing that is flying in the area. They have great camouflaging techine and is not to be underestimated," Lady Une said.
"Roger that," Heero said.
"Got that afterwards we must go find Duo and Quatre," Trowa said.
"Have you found their suits?" Lady Une asked.
"No," Heero answered.
"Alright afterwards go back their, but do not bring your Gundams. We will provide the transportation you need," Lady Une said.
"Roger that lets move it," Heero said.
Wing Zero, Heavyarms, and Altron headed for the base as fast as they could.
The sun shines brightly throughout the cracks of the trees. Duo gets up to see another pair of eyes. Quatre also wakes up to see a different pair of eyes.
" Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Quatre and Duo yelled as they stepped back.
"Trow-ko-no," One of them said.
Duo and Quatre stared at him.
The guy pointed at himself and said, "Trow-ko-no."
Duo looked at him he had black hair that went pasted his shoulder his eyes were a dark brown. He seemed fairly tall and seemed around the age that they were. The guy also seemed very strong with scars around his chest area were it looked like animals attacked him.
"Trow-Ko-No," Duo repeated.
The guy nodded. Apparently that was the guys name. The guy looked at Duo and pointed at him. It seemed that the guy was asking for Duo’s name.
Duo just stared at himself and he tried to think what was his name. Why couldn’t he remember his own name? Duo shooked his head stating that he doesn’t know.
Another guy came up and pointed at himself and said, "Mee-Mee-Seku."
Duo and Quatre nodded understanding that was the guy’s name. He had long white hair that went past his knees. His eyes were a dark blue. He seemed smaller then Trow-Ko-No, but at the same time he was tall. As well he seemed the same age that they were. He also had scares on his arms and legs and small ones on his chest.
Mee-Mee-Seku looked at Quatre and pointed at him asking for his name.
Quatre as well couldn’t remember what was his name. Why couldn’t he? What happened? And who is he anyway? Quatre shooked his head as well not knowing his name.
A girl walked up looking around their age too. Her hair was brown and short. Her eyes were a light blue color .She looked fairly strong. She looked small. She was the smallest of them all. She pointed at herself and said, "Da-Lend-Do."
Another girl walked up. She was very strong looking well build. Her hair was also short. Light Brown it looked like. Her eyes were a greenish color. She had scares up her leg and arms. She pointed at herself and said, "Ashe-En-Da-La."
The last guy came up. He was the youngest of them all, but not too young. His hair was a Black color and short. His eyes were a brownish color. He was strong, but it looked as if the rest could beat him easily if they wanted to. He pointed at himself and said, "Re-Kan-O-Ko."
Duo and Quatre nodded. The five walked up and gave him hugs and licks? Duo and Quatre didn’t pull away, but they were scared cause they didn’t know who they were.
"You want a name?" Trow-Ko-No asked.
Duo and Quatre nodded. Trow-Ko-No and the others hudle together thinking of names. Duo and Quatre relaxed a bit knowing that they were safe.
"You with long brown hair," Re-Kan-O-Ko said.
Duo looked up and paid attention to what Re-Kan-O-Ko was going to say.
"You will be De-Kon-Dend-O," Re-Kan-O-Ko said.
"Alright," Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O said.
They came back to thing about the other name. Quatre looked at them and Duo smiled thinking about his name.
"And you," Da-Lend-Do said.
"Yes?" Quatre said.
"You will be Ma-Send-Ko-Ah," Da-Lend-Do Said.
"Thank you," Quatre/Ma-Send-Ko-Ah said.
"We have rules here," Trow-Ko-No said.
"Yes?" Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O and Quatre/Ma-Send-Ko-Ah asked.
"We don’t fight with each other. We all work together," Trow-Ko-No said.
Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O and Quatre/Ma-Send-Ko-Ah nodded as Trow-Ko-No continued on the rules.
"Also we don’t force the others to do something unless it is for survival," Trow-Ko-No said.
"Okay," Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O said.
"Also we all do some work unless you’re sick or seriously injured. Like yourself you will not have to work until your injures are healed," Trow-Ko-No said.
"So once were healed what would we do?" Quatre/Ma-Send-Ko-Ah aksed.
"You might help gather fruits, help hunt for food, or gather supplies we need," Trow-Ko-No said.
"Okay," Quatre/Ma-Send-Ko-Ah said.
"No De-Kon-Dend-O and Ma-Send-Ko-Ah get some rest we will wake you up when the food is ready," Trow-Ko-No said.
"Alright," Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O and Quatre/Ma-Send-Ko-Ah said.
"Alright Mee-Mee-Seku you will stay here and guard De-Kon-Dend-O and Ma-Send-Ko-Ah. Da-Lend-Do and Re-Kan-O-Ko you too will search for fruits. Ashe-En-Da-La I trust you with the fish. That way we won’t get hurt. I will gather the supplies and some healing herbs to help De-Kon-Dend-O and Ma-Send-Ko-Ah out. Let’s go," Trow-Ko-No said.
"Right," The other four said. The got up and Trow-Ko-No and the other three left leaving Mee-Mee-Seku with Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O and Quatre/Ma-Send-Ko-Ah.
"So how did we get here?" Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O asked.
"We found you in this large thing and you were hurt so we took you here for help," Mee-Mee-Seku answered.
"I see," Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O said.
"Don’t worry we’ll take good care of you," Mee-Mee-Seku said.
"Thanks," Quatre/Ma-Send-Ko-Ah asked.
Heero, Wufei, and Trowa came back from the mission into the Preventers Head Quarters. Lady Une was waiting for them in her office.
"Greetings," Lady Une said.
"Hello," Heero, Wufei, and Trowa said.
"Good job on your mission," Lady Une said.
"Thank you," Trowa said.
"We have got you a plane to the area which you were once were and there is a car waiting for you then. When you find their Gundam’s report back to us and will pick them up," Lady Une said.
"Right," Heero said.
"I would like you to get some rest before you go. They’re not finished with the supplies you will need," Lady Une said.
"Alright," Wufei said.
Heero, Trowa, and Wufei exited the office. They weren’t happy about this they have to wait to find Duo and Quatre. They knew that the longer they waited the longer Duo and Quatre will suffer.
Three days has come and go. Duo and Quatre were feeling much better they started to help around the area. Trow-Ko-No and the others started to teach them which food was poisons and which wasn't. They taught them to fish. They also learned how to start a fire and how to cool the food. Everything was going swell for them.
"De-Kon-Dend-O hurry up with the fire," Quatre/Ma-Send-Ko-Ah said.
"Don’t worry I’m almost finished you got the fruit?" Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O asked.
"Yep everything is ready," Quatre/Ma-Send-Ko-Ah said.
"Good. Hey Trow-Ko-No, Ashe-En-Da-La welcome back," Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O said.
"Thank you today we killed a big one so we will have more to eat today," Ashe-En-Da-La said.
"Great," Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O said.
Then Mee-Mee-Seku and Da-Lend-Do came in with a bunch of fish with them.
"Today the fish were heading up stream so it was easier to catch them," Da-Lend-Do said.
The Re-Kan-O-Ko came in with some wood, leaves, etc. Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O got a fire going.
"Good work everybody," Trow-Ko-No said.
"Thank you," The others said.
They cooked the food and quickly ate everything. Yes today was a great day nothing could go wrong. Duo and Quatre felt and emptyness deep down inside them. Something was missing, but what was it? They wanted to know.
"Alright everyone lets get some sleep okay," Trow-Ko-No said.
Everyone nodded and got in their special spot were they slept. Mee-Mee-Seku and Ashe-En-Da-La fell asleep side by side. Da-Lend-Do and Re-Kan-O-Ko fell asleep side by side again. Duo and Quatre couldn’t sleep and Trow-Ko-No knew that. So he walked up to them and sat by them.
"What’s wrong you two?" Trow-Ko-No asked.
"I don’t know I just feel like something is missing," Duo/De-Kon-Dend-O said.
"Same with me," Quatre/Ma-Send-Ko-Ah said.
"Don’t worry we will always be by your side," Trow-Ko-No said.
"Thanks," Duo and Quatre said.
Trow-Ko-No pulls them closer to him and they snuggled up to him and soon fell asleep. Trow-Ko-No smiled and soon fell asleep by them. Trow-Ko-No promises them that he’ll protect them from any harm. He would do anything to make them safe and happy.




On To Chapter 2-Not Up Yet

Back to Heero + Duo
Back to Trowa + Quatre
Back to Multiple Pairings

Back to Main Archive