The Family Curse Arc Prologue


By: Iruka Yuywell

my name is Iruka-Yuywell.
I've been reading at your site for awhile and am now rating my own fic.
it is titled The Family Curse Arc.
it's genre is sort of romance, angst, and drama.
status is unfinished right now.
rating is an R I guess.
warnings: Lime, Angst, Violence, Possible OCC, Yaoi.
 
Summery : What kind of parents would Heero and Duo make? Can their children escape the sins of their fathers'?
pairings are: main 1x2 and OCxOC mentioned: 3x4 and 5xS
 
I'm also archived at www.fanfiction.net with what's done now.
if you like mail me and I'll send the rest of what I have.
thank you for your time. :)
 
 

Disclaimer: I don’t own GW, the boys, the girls, or well…anything else here that’s not mine. Only the babies are mine (well…sort of). Please don’t sue me…I’m in college…NO MONEY…swear.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Prelude

AC 197

It has been nearly a year since the Barton conflict. Despite the propaganda spread by the Preventers and the government, the Gundams were in fact repaired and stored in the secret hanger under Preventer headquarters with the Tallgese III.

            Life has moved on. Relena has taken her job as Vice Foreign Minister more seriously. She has also rebuilt the Cinq Kingdom and it has be come a great center for political peacekeeping and an example to the world of what can be achieved when men and women work hard enough at a goal.

 Trowa has returned to the circus and taken the name Trowa Bloom. Quatre runs most of the day to day stuff of the Winner Foundation with the help of his sisters. He and Trowa, now an official couple, spend all free time together.

            Wufei and Sally are partners in the Preventers. They are also an official couple now. Hilde and Duo still run their scrap yard on L2. Hilde lives on site and Duo live in town with his now boyfriend, Heero. Heero is the official L2 field agent for the Preventers.

            On this, the anniversary of the end of War, these people and others gather to celebrate. Just an innocent party. Or so they think.


On To Chapter 1-Not Up Yet

Back to Heero + Duo

Back to Main Archive